Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) (44650 Views)

Police To Discipline CSP Johnbull Who Accused Army Of Conniving With Kidnappers / How Imo Was Mortgaged To Anambra Billionaires - Johnbull Chikwe / How Imo Was Mortgaged To Anambra Billionaires By Johnbull Chikwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by kayusely70(m): 7:04pm On Jun 01, 2022
humberjade:
The political class and the masses alike are the reason things are going South in the region. A Southern President would have curbed the excesses of these killer Fulani marauders and their Fulani allies in the military. That's why I like Obasanjo, during his reign, he crushed the heads of perceived dangerous groups irrespective of the region they emanated from, and he did so before they could become a menace to the society.

After the revelation by the kidnapped and released Methodist Prelate, it beats me how any sane Southerner would ever want to promote another Fulani man to replace Buhari. For someone who couldn't boldly criticise the senseless and brutal killing of Deborah, how would he be able to to tackle his brothers who says "their intention is to buy weapons with the proceeds from their kidnapping business, to claim their lands in Southern Nigeria".

If a Southerner is refused the APC ticket, I will implore we all rally round Peter Obi in the South, let PDP and APC cancel themselves out in the North. I am sure most of North Central would tilt towards a Southern President too.

I must be sincere, I personally don't trust Peter Obi, but I would vote him if he's the last Southerner standing, we must break the devilish advancement of these Fulanis, they have a plan, and they are not hiding it anymore. They have taken over our forests, and taken over the okada business in the South. Imagine they announce through their transistor radios that they should attack us in the middle of the night, with the military apparatus in their hands, we are doomed!

Southern Nigeria, let's grow beyond our differences, let's defend our lands, we can then fight ourselves later. We have a common enemy here, who is ready to turn us to 2nd class citizens on our land.
You've spoken very well and reasonably too! I pray we all rise up to the challenges!

1 Like

Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Ready2speak: 7:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
ChangedMan1999:
For those that are not in South East:

To say the truth and shame the devil.

IPOB/ESN/UGM are doing their killings and kidnapping.

Fulani herdsmen here are also doing their own kidnapping and killings.

Uturu that host ABSU is mountainous, and has many valleys. Some Fulani herdsmen are taking advantage of the valley to kidnap students on their way to ABSU.

Honestly it is pathetic to be terrorized by both IPOB/ESN/UGM and Fulani herdsmen.

Abeg park one side.

Now that the lies of many of you are busted, it has turned to Ipob is kidnapping their own Esn is kidnapping their own to sound intelligent.

2 Likes

Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by jrusky(m): 7:07pm On Jun 01, 2022
That was why I said the fucktards called ugm and ipigs should take these battle to the Bush to annihilated any basrards fula seen in the forest no army will dare enter the Bush to protect the beast its a forest fight and it will be a different ball game.

Take the battle to them.in the forest I bet it they will run away or dead because they can never know our forest than us no matter what. Map their routes, lay siege on them and show no mercy. Full stop.

Mind you, use guerilla tactics on the beast, don't go with pump action guns because it make loud noise when fire just attached silencer to your loaded AK 47 machine nozzles that is it, they will all be dead without a single loud noise. Deal done!!!

They hate peace then give them pieces instead of busying doing sleep-at-home shit or burning shop and houses of fellow kinsmen nonsense.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by seunayantokun(m): 7:10pm On Jun 01, 2022
And they were shouting IPOB...

It's public knowledge that Fulani soldiers, the Fulani-controlled military in general, Fulani herdsmen, Fulani terrorists, Fulani politicians, Fulani okada riders are all together in their evil agenda. Exceptions among them are few. As usual, the evil will certainly backfire.
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by ChangedMan1999(m): 7:11pm On Jun 01, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

You the funniest thing about all this is that when this ugm madness started,this brainwashed ipob efulefus went about jubilating, celebrating even their onye oshi London fraudster supreme leader claiming freedom fighter cheered and called the killers angels,the brainwashed 10k ipob sm defense urchins here will curse and rain insults at you if you dare speak ill of their saint ugm angels,now that their activities doesn't fit in anymore they want to change narrative,so they are saying that them and their ipob leaders have been cheering on while the Fulani bandits and bastards bring unrest into Igboland �
Useless fools always thinks everyone is as brainwashed like them.
Everything possible to crush any group bearing arms illegally in Igboland will continue to be done,be you ipob,dss, fulani, ugm ,esn ,you will be crushed to the ground.
The beautiful blessed Igboland is not an host ground for brainwashed gun weiding criminals.

Check my moniker; I posted something for you
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Proudlyomonna: 7:13pm On Jun 01, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
See them...THEIR agents have started looking for a means to activate damage control.

IGBO will have their BIAFRA, so that you can face SW clearly....

BIAFRA is Beautiful...and all Fulani vastards will DIEE in Biafra land.

That squad has been told to relocate abi?? Dem don jakpa comot for that axis abi...You go hear scores..

Vatsrd uncircumcised and useless almajiri miscreant.
[/b]

grin grin so your taquiya is beginning to confuse itself abi grin grin
Am I no longer afonja grin grin this is how it will start before an eternally cursed demon from bororo like you will meet your Waterloo for using the blessed Igbo Tribe to do your nonsense taquiya.
Ofcus the dream of an average Igboman is to have Biafra but any biafra connected to a self destructive oppressive group like ipob that will put others to chains for not supporting their destructive fraud freedom struggle is dead on arrival,they can take the taliban like oppressive Biafra to sambisa forest it will never be accepted in Igboland.
Every group bearing arms illegally in the blessed beautiful Igboland,be you Ipob,dss, fulani, afonja,ugm,esn or whatever will continue to be hunted down.
Facts!!
Bloody eternally cursed dirty bororo jihadist from futa-djalon like you can only do your cheap taquiya it can't change the reality.
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by buzikid49515: 7:17pm On Jun 01, 2022
Unshackled:
igbos don't kill their brothers for political reasons? So it's only for land matters they take their brother's lives?

Nnamdi Kalu ask igbos who don't support him to write their will

Simon Ekpa, onye Abakaliki, killed Ogidi youth leader for organizing ant sit-at-home rally.

Na Fulani kill those ones too?

This kind of special stupidity and emotional fever is what caused you people to believe Buhari is dead and a clone from Sudan is our president.

I only listen to igbos when I have SME to run.
You better stop watching nollywood movies and face reality. Fulani herdsmen are the ones committing or the atrocities happening in the east there is no two ways about it...a million of you cannot stop the actualization of the sovereign state of Biafra because Nigerian is a a failed state.
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Nwaotu10(m): 7:17pm On Jun 01, 2022
Truth is finally coming.
boys go use vex enter bush tomorrow kill any fulani kidnappers there.
ONE NIGERIA KILL ALL OF UNA THERE.
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Kwestionair: 7:17pm On Jun 01, 2022
ezenwajosh:
They don't want this in front-page.... This is blasphemy

CONTINUE JOINING HANDS WITH herdsmen TO BRING ESN, NNAMDI KANU AND IPOB DOWN once you're done doing that....they will give the signal all of them hiding in the bush will come out and when you run to the bush they already there.... THE SAME PEOPLE WILL ASK YOU where is ESN, NNAMDI KANU AND IPOB

IGBOS are majority of the people fighting ESN and IPOB. Go to twitter and see the Lagos and Abuja based igbos talking down on the efforts of the young men of ESN. Igbos are mostly Igbo problems. They say Afonja is synonymous to betrayal but honestly I think Igbos are the real Afonja.

God bless ESN doing their best and those that have died because their fellow igbos sold them out on twitter and other social media and so on.

2 Likes

Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by domnwan(m): 7:18pm On Jun 01, 2022
Not sincere Nigerian should wonder how true this statement is, the government of Buhari released over a thousand Boko Haram terrorists and all were recruited into our security agencies to further carry on with their evil agenda..... The Southern Nigeria should plan to leave the union as a whole and further split if possible according to parents in future.
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Proudlyomonna: 7:19pm On Jun 01, 2022
ChangedMan1999:
For those that are not in South East:

To say the truth and shame the devil.

IPOB/ESN/UGM are doing their killings and kidnapping.

Fulani herdsmen here are also doing their own kidnapping and killings.

Uturu that host ABSU is mountainous, and has many valleys. Some Fulani herdsmen are taking advantage of the valley to kidnap students on their way to ABSU.

Honestly it is pathetic to be terrorized by both IPOB/ESN/UGM and Fulani herdsmen.

Leave those moronic brainwashed efulefus let them be decieving themselves grin
They want us to believe that the same Ugm they cheered and appraised when this madness started,the same Ugm their onye oshi London fraudster supreme leader claiming freedom fighter celebrated and called angels,the same Ugm this ipob bingos here curse and threaten anyone who spoke against their saint ugm angels are now fulani undecided
The efulefus think everyone is as hopelessly brainwashed like them.
Everything possible to crush ipob's esn/ugm arms wing will continue to be done in Igboland,
I wonder why this lazy governors can't declare an operation clean up the entire SE forest,and shoot on sight anything that's not forest guard,be you Ipob, esn, ugm, fulani, dss etc undecided

1 Like

Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Kwestionair: 7:21pm On Jun 01, 2022
Wailerint:
So, this is where you get your news,
Please everyone should be guided with news you bring to a platform of intelectuals.. all those Biafra news rubbish should not be brought here pls.

F00l1sh terrorist.
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Tonyman55: 7:24pm On Jun 01, 2022
Foreigna2:
Why is ESN and UGM not dealing with these fulani criminals in the bush? That is what they should focus on.

Because the kidnappers are camping near military checkpoints and any attack on them will bring havy gun battle between the ESN against Army and Fulani herdsmen/kidnappers
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Kwestionair: 7:27pm On Jun 01, 2022
SARSCoV2:
Such a very dumb human

And the fact that people were cheering him shows that the population of foolish people in that area is growing rapidly. Just look at the gathering of foolish lots.

"FULANI PEOPLE"

Morafvcker!

E go reach ur family soon
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Freebills12: 7:28pm On Jun 01, 2022
The soldiers at ABSU gate, Army Camp at Okigwe - Enugu road and the ones at Isuochi should all vacate. These boys are Criminal, imagine disappearing any time there is kidnapping, only to surface a minute after.
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Chuksmonika(m): 7:28pm On Jun 01, 2022
AfricanColumbus:
Kidnapped Methodist Bishop narrates ordeal in Killer Herdsmen Den. Says Fulani Are Preparing For Ndigbo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-y33EhmSXI
Ndigbo are ever ready for them!

1 Like

Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Waterysperm: 7:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
False headline. He never said Army
Did you watch the Video Ewu? It seems the borrowed 10mb couldn't allow you watch it. Ezi bida!!!
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Tonyman55: 7:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
Come to think of it why would a sane government recruit terrorist into the military without proper rehabilitation program?
As long as the so called repentant Boko Haram is in the army what do we expect....
Ok those that are saying that military are saints... why is UN suspending Nigeria from the current peace keeping mission in East Africa?
I guess because of over 60 of them engaged in raping and sexual abuses.... So if this people cannot respect their selves in another country, how will the do it here in Nigeria?
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Rawtruth1: 7:36pm On Jun 01, 2022
ezenwajosh:
They don't want this in front-page.... This is blasphemy

CONTINUE JOINING HANDS WITH herdsmen TO BRING ESN, NNAMDI KANU AND IPOB DOWN once you're done doing that....they will give the signal all of them hiding in the bush will come out and when you run to the bush they already there.... THE SAME PEOPLE WILL ASK YOU where is ESN, NNAMDI KANU AND IPOB

Everyone, including the police of Igbo extraction and other forces were happy when ESN was engaging the bandits in the bushes.

ESN became enemies of everyone when they left the bushes and started hunting Igbos down while calling them "saboteurs".

The energy they are were using to burn down police stations, kill Igbo policemen, burn markets, burn houses of Igbos and kidnapping and cannibalzing Igbos after butchering them should have been used to fight our real enemies in all bushes of Biafra land.
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by christistruth01: 7:44pm On Jun 01, 2022
an0daGuy:

So you’re already searching for him and his address so you and your fellow bororo afonja can go and kill him and his family for saying the truth abi?

Your plan will never work. You’d search and search but never find him.

I was confirming if it was Fake News or not
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by buzikid49515: 7:52pm On Jun 01, 2022
christistruth01:

I was confirming if it was Fake News or not
Liar you were searching for him so you and your Fulani squad will go and kill him and.you will personally die while trying.
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by APOSTLECHUMA: 7:55pm On Jun 01, 2022
AS LONG AS THE GOD OF ISRAEL IS THE ONLY TRUE GOD, OUR ENEMIES WILL RUN AWAY FROM OUR REGION, WHEN NO BODY IS PURSUING THEM.
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by flamingREED(m): 7:55pm On Jun 01, 2022
We told them. They didn't believe us.
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Cloud007: 7:57pm On Jun 01, 2022
You see why the president can't go to the North again.

See what the presidency of buhari caused. With his soft spot for them... He never addressed the Fulani terror issues. Now another northerner for 8 years. They will become law themselves just like miyetti Allah.
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Diligence: 8:15pm On Jun 01, 2022
What Buhari, Fulani herdsmen, Nigeria/Boko Haram Army and terrorists hv done to Nigeria cannot be overemphasized.

When ESN ruthlessly went after these brutes in Biafrans bushes/forests and highways, buhari quickly mobilized bokoharam infested army to SouthEast to go after ESN so his ilks wld continue wrecking havoc in SouthEast.

What we join other SouthEasterners is to demand the sack of every Nigerian police and soldiers, and let every SouthEasterner support ESN and flush these brutes from Biafran highways, forests, farms and bushes!!! Enough is Enough!!!!
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Newton2024: 8:18pm On Jun 01, 2022
ScannedNews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziEyTA6tOAQ

Just when Nigerians have expressed bitterness, pain, and unrest over the ongoing security challenges in Nigeria mainly in the Southern region, a high-ranked police officer exposes the complicity of the force in criminality and terrorism.

The Police personnel, CSP Johnboo, commander of Rapid Respond Squad Abia State, while addressing protestors in the area, Oji, based on the commissioner's order revealed that Fulanis are behind the various kidnapping.

Oyigboupdate
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by chiedozie198100: 8:19pm On Jun 01, 2022
ChangedMan1999:

Nwa anuohia, go and commit suicide.

Ga kwa udo.

Useless pig.

IPOB and Fulani herdsmen are terrorists

u this fulani dog. don't worry, we go treat una fvck up soon.

shey una try to decieve GEJ and him pass una.

May 29 2023 we dey wait for una.
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Diligence: 8:23pm On Jun 01, 2022
I now believe that Daily Trust newspaper has been in bed with these Fulani herdsmen and terrorists. While they kill, main, burn, destroy, immediately, Daily Trust (an almajiri newspaper outlet) would immediately blame it on ESN or IPOB...

It's high time these terrorists and their cronies were flushed out of SouthEast BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY!
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by torqque7(m): 8:24pm On Jun 01, 2022
humberjade:
The political class and the masses alike are the reason things are going South in the region. A Southern President would have curbed the excesses of these killer Fulani marauders and their Fulani allies in the military. That's why I like Obasanjo, during his reign, he crushed the heads of perceived dangerous groups irrespective of the region they emanated from, and he did so before they could become a menace to the society.

After the revelation by the kidnapped and released Methodist Prelate, it beats me how any sane Southerner would ever want to promote another Fulani man to replace Buhari. For someone who couldn't boldly criticise the senseless and brutal killing of Deborah, how would he be able to to tackle his brothers who says "their intention is to buy weapons with the proceeds from their kidnapping business, to claim their lands in Southern Nigeria".

If a Southerner is refused the APC ticket, I will implore we all rally round Peter Obi in the South, let PDP and APC cancel themselves out in the North. I am sure most of North Central would tilt towards a Southern President too.

I must be sincere, I personally don't trust Peter Obi, but I would vote him if he's the last Southerner standing, we must break the devilish advancement of these Fulanis, they have a plan, and they are not hiding it anymore. They have taken over our forests, and taken over the okada business in the South. Imagine they announce through their transistor radios that they should attack us in the middle of the night, with the military apparatus in their hands, we are doomed!

Southern Nigeria, let's grow beyond our differences, let's defend our lands, we can then fight ourselves later. We have a common enemy here, who is ready to turn us to 2nd class citizens on our land.

You are a wise man and all you have said is plain truth,unfortunately some of our brothers are so so foolish that they would only sell their vote to the highest bidder and then suffer the consequences later. We seriously need the help of God in this country.

Anyway If you have properties in Abuja and you have issues with your documents or need new documents processed then contact us as long as you are legit,then we are your sure plug.07026156197

1 Like

Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by emmanuelbrown26: 8:25pm On Jun 01, 2022
Rickmann:

This guy should have remained anonymous, for his own safety.
U can't hide d truth forever, for a man in that position to come on air and said shows that he has seen beyond us
Re: Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) by Str8talk21: 8:26pm On Jun 01, 2022
Finally, I have been vindicated,
Check my comments on crimes in the Southeast, you will see that i have been pointing out that it's all by the fulani terrorists aided by the fulanized Nigerian Army.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke In Osun (Video, Photo) / Oriental Hotel: You Lied - Olanrewaju Tackles Tinubu’s Campaign Team / Military Releases Video Of Terrorists Bombardment (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.