Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos (42846 Views)

Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City / The Decaying Underbelly Of Calabar, Nigeria’s ‘Cleanest City’ / Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Ilaumoh(m): 4:15pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ikot Ekpene in Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria.

Akwa Ibom State is one of the cleanest places in Africa.
May God Bless Akpabio and Udom Emmanuel..

African fact zone news https://www.facebook.com/100053503367826/posts/pfbid02edji5SLchh5JTr1gX1RKoLbd6zKT67ZLGmf4F7XuYrFmbNhaEKnELLrQP8v6Qo7Cl/?d=n

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Ilaumoh(m): 4:18pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ikot ekpene the first experimented Local Government Area in Africa..

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Ilaumoh(m): 4:20pm On Jun 01, 2022
Akwa Ibom is heavily developed all round and at a fast pace ..

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Uteghe(m): 4:20pm On Jun 01, 2022
True. Annang mma!

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Afamsi: 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2022
Show us their markets and ghettos. Even the dirtiest state has few neat areas

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Ilaumoh(m): 4:26pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ikot ekpene at night

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Ilaumoh(m): 4:28pm On Jun 01, 2022
The greenery and serenity makes Akwa Ibom A top notch destination in Nigeria

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Ilaumoh(m): 4:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
New development ongoing

6 Likes

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Kokadomfreedom(m): 4:30pm On Jun 01, 2022
I remember my service year date back to 2015. It was an eye opener. Very sweet experience in Akwa ibom everything there is just too beautiful from there foods/soups and women........to crown it all, they love strangers. God bless Akwa ibom!

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Ilaumoh(m): 4:30pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ikot ekpene and it’s serenity

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Abfinest007(m): 4:31pm On Jun 01, 2022
Nice one

5 Likes

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Ofunaofu: 4:58pm On Jun 01, 2022
Uteghe:
True. Annang mma!

Iya!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Afamsi: 5:13pm On Jun 01, 2022
itaewon:

far better than the one in aba and onistha
Vawulent felow

24 Likes

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by NwaIdeato: 5:19pm On Jun 01, 2022
My sister (May her beautiful soul RIP) did her Uni at University of Uyo and she absolutely loved the people and culture, she even learned some Ibibio and used to teach me some of the language whenever she returned home on breaks, Akwa Ibom is indeed indeed beautiful, neat and amazing state, I have plans to invest there soon.

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Ilaumoh(m): 7:12pm On Jun 01, 2022
NwaIdeato:
My sister (May her beautiful soul RIP) did her Uni at University of Uyo and she absolutely loved the people and culture, she even learned some Ibibio and used to teach me some of the language whenever she returned home on breaks, Akwa Ibom is indeed indeed beautiful, neat and amazing state, I have plans to invest there soon.
sorry about your lost … May her soul RIP

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by NwaIdeato: 8:53pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ilaumoh:
sorry about your lost … May her soul RIP

Thanks my brother

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by iluvdonjazzy: 8:58pm On Jun 01, 2022
Yes you are right.

1 Like

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Ilaumoh(m): 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2022
iluvdonjazzy:
Yes you are right.
yeah bro
Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by shortIGBOman: 9:14pm On Jun 01, 2022
Afamsi:
Show us their markets and ghettos

No be Onitsha be this oo grin grin grin

36 Likes

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by chaseblack(m): 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2022
I still don't understand how making a city clean is difficult to achieve in Nigeria just like electricity. An easy way of reducing unemployment while even nicking some profit while at it.

Government should do something about dirt littering our cities just like this one has done!

8 Likes

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2022
Proudly South South.

You see all those spaces on those streets?

Wike for done knack 2 flyovers there

18 Likes

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by alphaconde(m): 9:28pm On Jun 01, 2022
before this discussion ends u will agree with me that our governors are our biggest problem

people like okowa

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by iCauseTrouble: 9:28pm On Jun 01, 2022
angry
Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by inoki247: 9:28pm On Jun 01, 2022
Wetin dem Bayelsa, Delta, Cross River dey du abi na Groundnut oil dem dey sell

8 Likes

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 01, 2022
Afamsi:
Show us their markets and ghettos

Heheheheheh

Na scam view... SV

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women / Car Falls Off A Bridge In Ibadan, Lands On A Commercial Bus (Pics) / Onitsha Petrol Tanker Accident: 53 Dead (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.