Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos (42880 Views)

Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City / The Decaying Underbelly Of Calabar, Nigeria’s ‘Cleanest City’ / Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by IDIOTmoderators: 9:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
Lol..
Na from up he dey fine! Show us market places.... grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by bigdammyj: 9:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
Noted.
Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by DamianX: 9:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
The city fine abeg

Better than the overrated slum

2 Likes

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by DamianX: 9:30pm On Jun 01, 2022
shortIGBOman:

No be Onitsha be this oo grin grin grin

You think say na osogbo?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 01, 2022
itaewon:

far better than the one in aba and onistha

90 percent of their women have water problem... Spiritual wife and hubby is common here

1 Like

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Lionnation: 9:31pm On Jun 01, 2022
No houses only beautiful roads with no economic activities

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by dododawa1: 9:31pm On Jun 01, 2022
And come to Lagos and make it DIRTY.

2 Likes

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by zigzagluv: 9:31pm On Jun 01, 2022
Stop always try to be negative , Even in usa and europe has gehetto too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cG4aYsvgchA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ3f3jsfnVc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NALb-kOMQDU

Afamsi:
Show us their markets and ghettos
Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by koolib(m): 9:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
Akwa Ibom people are generally clean

6 Likes

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by SmartyPants(m): 9:35pm On Jun 01, 2022
Lionnation:

Those roads will pave the way for economic activities. And don't forget this is a second city not even the capital.

Please cal a good thing good without desperately searching for a comma to add.

6 Likes

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by uuzba(m): 9:35pm On Jun 01, 2022
Afamsi:
Nothing dey happen for that place.
I was a kid there back in 1982.
Only 1 road and bush everywhere.
People put grave in front of their houses.
-
The town is not industrialised. So even if there's a few buildings up now, 2022, nobody is doing nothing.
There's no activities there. That's why everywhere is kukuma clean.

6 Likes

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Offpoint1: 9:36pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ilaumoh:
Akwa Ibom is heavily developed all round and at a fast pace ..
Tell your government to extend their development to Oron/Mbo local government. They've been bias in their developments since ADs

1 Like

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Eriokanmi: 9:36pm On Jun 01, 2022
That state is really cool. I'm still wondering why many don't go there on vacation. Its also very safe , with serene environments, evergreen trees and alluvial soil. It's also an ever-silent oil-rich state. They don't make noise like rivers lol.

8 Likes

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Uniquekriss(m): 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2022
Kokadomfreedom:
I remember my service year date back to 2015. It was an eye opener. Very sweet experience in Akwa ibom everything there is just too beautiful from there foods/soups and women
same year I served, didn't wanna leave AKS when we passed out in July.

4 Likes

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by uuzba(m): 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2022
Lionnation:
Exactly my point.
Nothing is happening there to generate any waste. That's why the place will be clean.
Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Coded081(m): 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2022
Festurr:
show us the slum part of the city abeg

Appreciate the one you see first

1 Like

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by 8stargeneral: 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2022
Afamsi:
Did u see any brown zink there

2 Likes

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by DamianX: 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2022
8stargeneral:
Did u see any brown zink there

Lol. Fatality

1 Like

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Petshopng: 9:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
Beautiful pictures

1 Like

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Onyi90(m): 9:45pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ilaumoh:
Ikot Ekpene in Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria.

Akwa Ibom State is one of the cleanest places in Africa.
May God Bless Akpabio and Udom Emmanuel..

African fact zone news https://www.facebook.com/100053503367826/posts/pfbid02edji5SLchh5JTr1gX1RKoLbd6zKT67ZLGmf4F7XuYrFmbNhaEKnELLrQP8v6Qo7Cl/?d=n

Just the fraction u want us to see. Show the vast areas
Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Amah70: 9:50pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ilaumoh:

African fact zone news https://www.facebook.com/100053503367826/posts/pfbid02edji5SLchh5JTr1gX1RKoLbd6zKT67ZLGmf4F7XuYrFmbNhaEKnELLrQP8v6Qo7Cl/?d=n

Well done AK people.

Since 2007, nearby Imo state has been having dysfunctional governors who practically closed down urban development in Okigwe and Orlu, the once developing urban centres in Imo. Because the governors don't come from any of the two towns.

Crowd in Owerri, the state capital is now suffocating.

1 Like

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by pennywys(m): 9:54pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ilaumoh:
Ikot ekpene at night

Stop bthis ur stupidity
Go and tell udom ur pay master to point out a single project executed by his administration in ikot ekpene senatorial district throughout his 7 years in government
Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by BennyDon: 9:55pm On Jun 01, 2022
Obviously, Ikot-Ekpene has changed.
The last time I was there, these fantastic road network wasn't obtainable.

God bless Gov Godswill Akpabio, the architect of modern Akwa ibom State!

1 Like

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by isarumah(m): 9:57pm On Jun 01, 2022
Akwa Ibom is a blessed land with friendly people. They are neat and accommodating. Gov. Akpabio is the best, though, Victor Attah and incumbent Udom are not bad. I enjoyed my stay there and l can not forget the kindness of Akwaibomites to me. Akwa Ibom 'Ayayah'.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Aliou007(m): 10:00pm On Jun 01, 2022
I so much love this town! Please how do I get a job there? I studied Industrial chemistry. I’ll love to relocate to Akwa ibom tbh.
Ilaumoh:

4 Likes

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Angelfrost(m): 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2022
Afamsi:

Leave this matter guy....

Akwa Ibom is the cleanest state in Nigeria!

I always thought it was too much hype till I visited!

12 Likes

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Alapojames: 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2022
This your blog isn't going oo
Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by itaewon: 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

90 percent of their women have water problem... Spiritual wife and hubby is common here
while 99 percent of your women fill bother during olosho and doing baby factory.
ibo is the most useless cretin
spit!

2 Likes

Re: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos by Angelfrost(m): 10:05pm On Jun 01, 2022
Amah70:

Well done AK people.

Since 2007, nearby Imo state has been having dysfunctional governors who practically closed down urban development in Okigwe and Orlu, the once developing urban centres in Imo. Because the governors don't come from any of the two towns.

Crowd in Owerri, the state capital is now suffocating.

Imo state is cursed with imbeciles as governors... It's so sad!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of Kano Under Total Lockdown / Photos Of The First Storey Building In Nigeria Built In 1845 In Lagos / Sotannde Kodir: Missing Person in Ibadan Explosion ( See Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.