Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,098 members, 7,849,429 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:24 PM

If Nairaland Was An Election Ground, Who Would Win The Presidential Election? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Nairaland Was An Election Ground, Who Would Win The Presidential Election? (281 Views)

Lagos Guber Debate: I’m Not An ‘election’ Politician – Agbaje / Adams Oshiomhole: Pain Of Rigging An Election Is Hard To Accept - PDP, FFK React / Buhari In A Cheerful Mood With His Grandchildren At The Presidential Villa. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Nairaland Was An Election Ground, Who Would Win The Presidential Election? by Milliator(f): 5:01pm On Jun 01, 2022
Let's go and verify

If NairaLand was to be our election ground. Who will you vote for as the next president of Nigeria?

Peter Obi or
Tinubu

Re: If Nairaland Was An Election Ground, Who Would Win The Presidential Election? by MadamVanessa(f): 5:02pm On Jun 01, 2022
shocked

Lmao

We all know that Peter Obi will sweep the floor. But what I am mostly happy is that not just will Peter Obi win only online, but will win flawlessly with a wide margin offline.

1 Like

Re: If Nairaland Was An Election Ground, Who Would Win The Presidential Election? by Parachoko: 5:05pm On Jun 01, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

On his Mandate I Stand Gidigba

Re: If Nairaland Was An Election Ground, Who Would Win The Presidential Election? by Rastaramsey(m): 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2022
Everybody knows I can't vote for someone wey dey piss piss for body grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: If Nairaland Was An Election Ground, Who Would Win The Presidential Election? by Karlovych: 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2022
embarassed The Vulture Griller
Re: If Nairaland Was An Election Ground, Who Would Win The Presidential Election? by MadamVanessa(f): 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
Parachoko:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
On his MANHOOD I Stand Gidigba

5 Likes

Re: If Nairaland Was An Election Ground, Who Would Win The Presidential Election? by MadamVanessa(f): 5:10pm On Jun 01, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Everybody knows I can't vote for someone wey dey piss piss for body grin grin grin

shocked

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If Nairaland Was An Election Ground, Who Would Win The Presidential Election? by nobodii: 5:12pm On Jun 01, 2022
2face Idibia

1 Like

Re: If Nairaland Was An Election Ground, Who Would Win The Presidential Election? by Clintifydan(m): 5:17pm On Jun 01, 2022
Stop drinking too much

1 Like

Re: If Nairaland Was An Election Ground, Who Would Win The Presidential Election? by Stormtrooper11(m): 5:21pm On Jun 01, 2022
Parachoko:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

On his tiny Manhood I Stand Gidigba

Stop insulting Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: If Nairaland Was An Election Ground, Who Would Win The Presidential Election? by Ijoh(m): 5:24pm On Jun 01, 2022
Its either Jonathan, Peter Obi or Atiku.

Tinubu is not contesting.

1 Like

Re: If Nairaland Was An Election Ground, Who Would Win The Presidential Election? by johnkay1(m): 5:25pm On Jun 01, 2022
PO
Re: If Nairaland Was An Election Ground, Who Would Win The Presidential Election? by Parachoko: 5:31pm On Jun 01, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

I can't wait for Tinubu to becom the President, he will lead Nigeria to posterity. I can't wait to vote for the Jargaban Borgu.

On His Mandate I Stand Too Gidigba
kiss
Re: If Nairaland Was An Election Ground, Who Would Win The Presidential Election? by Progressiveby: 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
[quote author=MadamVanessa post=113375999][/quote]

This is really not funny. Please let respect other contestants
Re: If Nairaland Was An Election Ground, Who Would Win The Presidential Election? by Stallionhorse: 5:48pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ask better questions like "if your mother was a community palliative will we collect our share??

(1) (Reply)

Ebenezer Ikeyina Emerges SDP Flagbearer / Like Ice Cream, Like Osinbajo - Poem By Oluwafemi Popoola / Northern APC Governors Traitors, Selfish - Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.