Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,385 members, 7,853,721 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:28 PM

Check Out The These Tweets by Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out The These Tweets by Reno Omokri (1436 Views)

The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri / “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri / PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The These Tweets by Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 01, 2022
This guy is disgraceful.

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1532052330618798080

Yet he's condemning tinubu for selling out the south to fulani. Seems he has alot to gain from Atiku. The last pic was when he was pushing his fulani domination narrative.....

Re: Check Out The These Tweets by Reno Omokri by Golan007: 9:07pm On Jun 01, 2022
This is one of Reno's monikers on Nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: Check Out The These Tweets by Reno Omokri by IamWonderful: 9:07pm On Jun 01, 2022
The mumu thinks any party or group can out run Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu the chukwu okike abiama of Igbo land.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The These Tweets by Reno Omokri by iCauseTrouble: 9:12pm On Jun 01, 2022
Our major problem in this country is that we have being voting for umbrella and broom for the past 22 years and have nobody to hold responsible
In 2023, we will vote for human being that we will hold him responsible.
That human being is Peter Obi!!!

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Check Out The These Tweets by Reno Omokri by MangekyoAlt: 9:16pm On Jun 01, 2022
I feel like mentioning Tinubu on this thread grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out The These Tweets by Reno Omokri by BSdetective: 9:16pm On Jun 01, 2022
People like Reno, Deji Adeyanju, FFK and the likes are only after their stomachs....I was laughing when he was showing fake love to yorubas recently on Twitter, the man thinks every tribe is emotional and low in self esteem that they would be easily swayed by his deception. Baba was crying fulani domination before now he's telling fulani how to dominate the south. Stupid basttard political bottom feeder.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Check Out The These Tweets by Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 01, 2022
BSdetective:
People like Reno, Deji Adeyanju, FFK and the likes are only after their stomachs....I was laughing when he was showing fake love to yorubas recently on Twitter, the man thinks every tribe is emotional and low in self esteem that they would be easily swayed by his deception. Baba was crying fulani domination before now he's telling fulani how to dominate the south. Stupid basttard political bottom feeder.

Brother honestly, what even pains me the most is how he wants to make the okada ban a political issue, something that affects everyone, I know 2 people who have lost their life this month because of the reckless attitude of this okada boys.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The These Tweets by Reno Omokri by jumper524(m): 9:26pm On Jun 01, 2022
Talks and taught like this are the reason why society never develops.
Now your taking advantage of a liability in Lagos state to win an election.
Promising okadas to return to read which every sane lagosians are fed up of cause of its continuous fights with agberos. You care more about the outsiders and troublemakers than the law abiding and peacefuls lagosians because they grant you more votes.
If I were PDP ill campaign about properly engaging those Okada riders and being more involved in regulating its services so as to being able to handle them better that way both the lagosians would be happy cos their favorite Okada is back and the govt can now hold them properly while the okadas would be happy about being engaged. But reno and PDP who are more concerned about winning an election than the interest of the state would choose otherwise. Same way Atiku deleted Deborah tweet because of vote.
PDP has always been shorterm in their policies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The These Tweets by Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 01, 2022
Golan007:
This is one of Reno's monikers on Nairaland.

Which Monika undecided

1 Like

Re: Check Out The These Tweets by Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 01, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Our major problem in this country is that we have being voting for umbrella and broom for the past 22 years and have nobody to hold responsible

Our major problem in nigeria is the weak structures and institutions we have in place, reason why restructuring is what is needed...... tinubu or Peter Obi can't do jack shit in Nigeria with the current system except help a few of their kinsmen in power. It's ground breaking levels of stupidity to think that some saint obi from anambra will fix this shiithole under 8 years. Your campaign for obi is either motivated by tribal sentiments or ignorance if you're not Igbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The These Tweets by Reno Omokri by Reality3080: 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2022
WesternOligarch:

Brother honestly, what even pains me the most is how he wants to make the okada ban a political issue, something that affects everyone, I know 2 people who have lost their life this month because of the reckless attitude of this okada boys.
one problem with Nigerians is that they politicise everything,everyone knows this okada guys have become a menace to Nigerians n it is majorly used in committing crime

3 robbery incident have happened in my area in d last 3 weeks n it was majorly done by okada,they snatch things,kill people n d likes not even talking about d accidents

This guy is not even in Nigeria to understand d plight of d people but all he sees is politics n some fools that are feeling d heat in Nigeria will support it

When they kill u or rob u,will that stop Reno from making another tweet?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out The These Tweets by Reno Omokri by Lessonteacher(f): 9:41pm On Jun 01, 2022
Re: Check Out The These Tweets by Reno Omokri by Kalashnikov49: 9:44pm On Jun 01, 2022
In a Bid to act Politically correct you allowed a menace to fester over the years. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Do you know why the clampdown of Okada started??...Its a subtle "threat against" the North by the Lagos Drug induced Landlord.

The mayhem committed by these Miscreants are legendary and successive Governments kept mute!!..So why Now!!
Since time immemorial OKADA people have been killing/maiming/robbing/extorting Lagosians. The Government kept mute.
Ask your self why with all the criminality of Agberos, the Government has refused to Ban them. Its Illicit Revenue, same Applies to OKADA!!

The IGR you Boast about has a healthy Chunk from the Transportation sector and the Bikes are a resounding avenue for "slush funds".
That is why a so called progressive race banned an articulate programme like GOKADA,MAXBIKE etc..that offered Bike services and employed Individuals with references and verified details.

Na Yoruba dey give ticket na...na lie!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

All this lamentations will never change the fact that Tinubu, sold you to the North...and you guys haven't even seen a quarter of what these guyz have in-stock for you.

Sophisticated Morrronnnss...spits
Re: Check Out The These Tweets by Reno Omokri by Difrent: 10:23pm On Jun 01, 2022
Kalashnikov49:

That is why a so called progressive race banned an articulate programme like GOKADA,MAXBIKE etc..that offered Bike services and employed Individuals with references and verified details.

LASG has a transport master plan thats multi modal and in it theres no plans for Okada....i mean which world class city uses Okada?....so you people only wish for world class cities but wont want to see it materialise with this kind of mentality. The Go kada and max okada just wasted money they could have used to invest in BRT for instance or taxis on Okada.....
I have been twarri and know theres no okada there...they use tricycle and i know some other stated have banned okada operations so why would anyone wish Lagos keep Okada riders ? Even in the face of the threat they pose to security environment and public health

1 Like

Re: Check Out The These Tweets by Reno Omokri by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
As if Peter Obi was not under the umbrella before

1 Like

Re: Check Out The These Tweets by Reno Omokri by helinues: 10:28pm On Jun 01, 2022
Something could be wrong with Reno's reasoning lately.

So because of election, Lagos state should have allowed the evil people hiding behind Okada riding to stay.

Reno is becoming a nuisance
Re: Check Out The These Tweets by Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
In a Bid to act Politically correct you allowed a menace to fester over the years. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Do you know why the clampdown of Okada started??...Its a subtle "threat against" the North by the Lagos Drug induced Landlord.

The mayhem committed by these Miscreants are legendary and successive Governments kept mute!!..So why Now!!
Since time immemorial OKADA people have been killing/maiming/robbing/extorting Lagosians. The Government kept mute.
Ask your self why with all the criminality of Agberos, the Government has refused to Ban them. Its Illicit Revenue, same Applies to OKADA!!

The IGR you Boast about has a healthy Chunk from the Transportation sector and the Bikes are a resounding avenue for "slush funds".

Na Yoruba dey give ticket na...na lie!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

All this lamentations will never change the fact that Tinubu, sold you to the North...and you guys haven't even seen a quarter of what these guyz have in-stock for you.

Sophisticated Morrronnnss...spits

Ipob Pigs from the terrorist infested region south east aren't invited to this thread, last time I checked your people were feeding a dragon called ipob and ESN which has turned your region Dante's 7th hell, talking shiit while your region is a failed state within a country. Run along and go roll in some mud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The These Tweets by Reno Omokri by Kalashnikov49: 10:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
You just INDICTED yasef, a World-class "choke" city, that has the worst road network when Compared to others??

What useless Master plan that cant meet the fundamentals such as pristine roads, good drainage, collapsing buildings, deplorable infrastructure? angry angry angry angry angry...To enable free-flow of traffic?

With a congested city comes innovative transport schemes, that will function effectively on Good Roads!!..Do you have good roads NO!!..

Do you have updated super interconnectivity with other transport means??..NO!!

So why talking as if you are more packaged than "Beijing/Seoul" etc ...who are cities that have commercial bikes and Keke Businesses!!

Stop this ailing propaganda Nonsense...Lagos has deteriorated vastardly since the inception of this useless Tinubu cartel..

The Lagos you celebrate is actually a Federal Government Monument. All the Noise made by you doesn't in anyway show pragmatic development.

Stop the plenty grammar. Lagos is a MEGA modern day Slum...Facts!!

Difrent:

LASG has a transport master plan thats multi modal and in it theres no plans for Okada....i mean which world class city uses Okada?....so you people only wish for world class cities but wont want to see it materialise with this kind of mentality. The Go kada and max okada just wasted money they could have used to invest in BRT for instance or taxis on Okada.....
I have been twarri and know theres no okada there...they use tricycle and i know some other stated have banned okada operations so why would anyone wish Lagos keep Okada riders ? Even in the face of the threat they pose to security environment and public health

1 Like

Re: Check Out The These Tweets by Reno Omokri by Tenses: 10:45pm On Jun 01, 2022
I remembered when a friend of mine was head over hill about Reno and his nuggets and torment.

Always sending his tweets on whatsapp.

I told her that Reno wasn't that smart. It's just that he has very dull followers.

She hated me for that.

After Reno sustained attacks on Igbo she chatted me up stating that now she agrees with me.

I was vindicated.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The These Tweets by Reno Omokri by Kalashnikov49: 10:50pm On Jun 01, 2022
Is that all...You can do better than that dude. grin

The Bottom-line is this, with Current events showing how Fulani herdsmen and the Army are colluding to cause mayhem in the SE region...its best i HAIL AND provide any support required for the chaps doing tremendously well in checkmating the rampaging vastard herdsmen.

So when talking direct your statements to your"AFONJA" people who are known world over as the cesspit for open defecation and primal savagery when it comes to Skull harvesting of both the living and the DEAD!!...Spits!! grin grin grin grin grin

WesternOligarch:

Ipob Pigs from the terrorist infested region south east aren't invited to this thread, last time I checked your people were feeding a dragon called ipob and ESN which has turned your region Dante's 7th hell, talking shiit while your region is a failed state within a country. Run along and go roll in some mud.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The These Tweets by Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 02, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Is that all...You can do better than that dude. grin

The Bottom-line is this, with Current events showing how Fulani herdsmen and the Army are colluding to cause mayhem in the SE region...its best i HAIL AND provide any support required for the chaps doing tremendously well in checkmating the rampaging vastard herdsmen.

So when talking direct your statements to your"AFONJA" people who are known world over as the cesspit for open defecation and primal savagery when it comes to Skull harvesting of both the living and the DEAD!!...Spits!! grin grin grin grin grin

Stop spitting everywhere like an imbec!le.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The These Tweets by Reno Omokri by SupremeSpecimen: 12:15am On Jun 02, 2022
WesternOligarch:

What do you OWN
Simple question oo
Humor me n answer honestly
I want to check something
Re: Check Out The These Tweets by Reno Omokri by mumumugu(m): 12:33am On Jun 02, 2022
Some truth sha
Re: Check Out The These Tweets by Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 02, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

What do you OWN
Simple question oo
Humor me n answer honestly
I want to check something

I own a giant BBC and two big hairy balls. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The These Tweets by Reno Omokri by ScamHunter: 12:38am On Jun 02, 2022
WesternOligarch:

Our major problem in nigeria is the weak structures and institutions we have in place, reason why restructuring is what is needed...... tinubu or Peter Obi can't do jack shit in Nigeria with the current system except help a few of their kinsmen in power. It's ground breaking levels of stupidity to think that some saint obi from anambra will fix this shiithole under 8 years. Your campaign for obi is either motivated by tribal sentiments or ignorance if you're not Igbo.

So to you, Nigeria has become a shithole. O wonder why
Re: Check Out The These Tweets by Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 02, 2022
ScamHunter:

So to you, Nigeria has become a shithole. O wonder why

Have I ever denied Nigeria not being a shithole?
Re: Check Out The These Tweets by Reno Omokri by ScamHunter: 12:53am On Jun 02, 2022
WesternOligarch:

Have I ever denied Nigeria not being a shithole?
I have the feeling it has something to do with sucker punch your Buhari is about landing your Tinubu. It must be really depressing seeing two people you adore at a fight and the one close to you about being terminated?
Re: Check Out The These Tweets by Reno Omokri by DopeChick(m): 1:00am On Jun 02, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
You just INDICTED yasef, a World-class "choke" city, that has the worst road network when Compared to others??

What useless Master plan that cant meet the fundamentals such as pristine roads, good drainage, collapsing buildings, deplorable infrastructure? angry angry angry angry angry...To enable free-flow of traffic?

With a congested city comes innovative transport schemes, that will function effectively on Good Roads!!..Do you have good roads NO!!..

So why talking as if you are more packaged than "Beijing/Seoul" etc ...who are cities that have commercial bikes and Keke Businesses!!

Stop this ailing propaganda Nonsense...Lagos has deteriorated vastardly since the inception of this useless Tinubu cartel..

The Lagos you celebrate is actually a Federal Government Monument. All the Noise made by you doesn't in anyway show pragmatic development.

Baba has said it all.

Re: Check Out The These Tweets by Reno Omokri by ZombieTAMER: 1:06am On Jun 02, 2022
IamWonderful:
The mumu thinks any party or group can out run Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu the chukwu okike abiama of Igbo land.

since you left your senses in your mother's dog house and ran into this thread , let's point out some facts.

Tinubu is an old thief who has absolutely nothing to offer this country.
Tinubu is only interested in enthronement of thuggery and corruption like he did in Lagos.
Tinubu is a certified liar.

God's punishment awaits and supporter of Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Check Out The These Tweets by Reno Omokri by Difrent: 4:26am On Jun 02, 2022
Kalashnikov49:

Trash
Lagos aspires to be a world class city.....they are on the way to becoming one.....anynody that wants to do Okada or sell gala in traffic should look elsewhere
Re: Check Out The These Tweets by Reno Omokri by Kalashnikov49: 9:12am On Jun 02, 2022
You have started crying and being very petty when smashed with facts. The Gala sellers are 200times better than you, who useless Politicians have made a resounding miscreant. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Difrent:

Trash
Lagos aspires to be a world class city.....they are on the way to becoming one.....anynody that wants to do Okada or sell gala in traffic should look elsewhere
Re: Check Out The These Tweets by Reno Omokri by Kalashnikov49: 9:19am On Jun 02, 2022
Ok sir...

Please stop talking like an obvious duncee....spits

WesternOligarch:

Stop spitting everywhere like an imbec!le.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu's Strategy To Sell the Muslim-muslim Ticket. / Buhari Was Shocked When Lawan Was Named Apc's Anoited Candidate ««El Rufai. / Few Minutes To Tinubu Rally In Sokoto. The Deputy Governor Of Sokot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.