Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Soludo Receives Sarkin Hausawa In Onitsha At Government House: Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Receives Sarkin Hausawa In Onitsha At Government House: Pictures (1998 Views)

Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) / Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana / Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo Receives Sarkin Hausawa In Onitsha At Government House: Pictures by wallstreetnews: 9:35pm On Jun 01, 2022
My interaction today with the leadership of the Anambra Muslim Community was quite revealing. A people from various parts of the country united in faith and a shared consciousness of the divine, with a rich understanding of our cultural diversity.

Alhaji Ilyasu Yushau is the Sarkin Hausawa in Onitsha (this means the leader of the Hausa community in Onitsha: Picture in first frame). Born 72years ago in Anambra, a proud old Boy of the famous CKC Onitsha. He confesses to owing all he has become to Onitsha, a place he identifies as home. His story is similar to that of majority ndị Igbo living in the North, estimated to be about eleven million.

I am deeply touched by their deep understanding of the challenges we face as a people, they are not Ignorant of the ploy by criminal elements to cause disaffection through stoking ethnic and religious tension in order to further their criminal enterprise.

We know better, the people now know better.

The world is made up of two groups of people — the good and the bad. In every ethnic, religious or tribal group you will find this two group of people.

Our government is committed to protecting the lives, properties and rights of all lawful citizens within the State. I swore to do this, and I will keep to it. I look forward to events and programs that will deepen inter-faith/inter-religious harmony in our great State.

We are the Light of the Nation. We cannot be placed under the bushel.

https://evideostv.com/soludo-receive-sarkin-hausawa-in-onitsha-at-government-house/?amp=1

Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Receives Sarkin Hausawa In Onitsha At Government House: Pictures by Xscape1993(m): 9:40pm On Jun 01, 2022
Move good. Our country needs peace not Ipob or Boko Haram miscreants please.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Receives Sarkin Hausawa In Onitsha At Government House: Pictures by ThankGodFriday(m): 9:40pm On Jun 01, 2022
Stupid
Re: Soludo Receives Sarkin Hausawa In Onitsha At Government House: Pictures by God1000(m): 9:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
We need to build bridges of love
Re: Soludo Receives Sarkin Hausawa In Onitsha At Government House: Pictures by Sergio101(m): 9:48pm On Jun 01, 2022
Nice one

My able governor

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Receives Sarkin Hausawa In Onitsha At Government House: Pictures by paramakina202: 10:09pm On Jun 01, 2022
Alhaji was born in Onitsha that is very good.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Receives Sarkin Hausawa In Onitsha At Government House: Pictures by Yobabad: 10:16pm On Jun 01, 2022
How many times have Ganduje welcomed EZE ndi na Kano

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Receives Sarkin Hausawa In Onitsha At Government House: Pictures by BSdetective: 10:19pm On Jun 01, 2022
Owners of Nigeria
Re: Soludo Receives Sarkin Hausawa In Onitsha At Government House: Pictures by Armaggedon: 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2022
Fulani is sarakin Hausawa cheesy cheesy
Re: Soludo Receives Sarkin Hausawa In Onitsha At Government House: Pictures by ArewaNorth: 12:04am On Jun 02, 2022
Yobabad:
How many times have Ganduje welcomed EZE ndi na Kano

This means u are ignorant of happenings in the North. There is no Emirate in the North that don't have Oba and Igwe traditional titles for both Yoruba and Igbos. In Kano, Igbos have political appointments and only them can win election in Sabon Gari....

5 Likes

Re: Soludo Receives Sarkin Hausawa In Onitsha At Government House: Pictures by Ofodirinwa: 12:09am On Jun 02, 2022
ArewaNorth:

This means u are ignorant of happenings in the North. There is no Emirate in the North that don't have Oba and Igwe traditional titles for both Yoruba and Igbos. In Kano, Igbos have political appointments and only them can win election in Sabon Gari....

Whether it's Sabon Gari or Sabon Pounded Yam, the governorship of Anambra is not an emirate so your comparison makes no sense

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Receives Sarkin Hausawa In Onitsha At Government House: Pictures by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:16am On Jun 02, 2022
Xscape1993:
Move good. Our country needs peace not Ipob or Boko Haram miscreants please.

How can there be peace when there’s no justice!?
Re: Soludo Receives Sarkin Hausawa In Onitsha At Government House: Pictures by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:22am On Jun 02, 2022
Ofodirinwa:

Whether it's Sabon Gari or Sabon Pounded Yam, the governorship of Anambra is not an emirate so your comparison makes no sense

I think he was trying to inform the guy he was responding to that Ganduje has met with Igbo leaders in Kano as well. I seem to remember one such meeting a few weeks ago. Can’t remember if it was Eze Ndigbo or a Igbo businessman he was meeting with, but i did see a report of it on the news.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Receives Sarkin Hausawa In Onitsha At Government House: Pictures by DopeChick(m): 12:38am On Jun 02, 2022
paramakina202:
Alhaji was born in Onitsha that is very good.

He should be able to contest for Anambra Governorship....,but this is naija.
Re: Soludo Receives Sarkin Hausawa In Onitsha At Government House: Pictures by paramakina202: 2:23am On Jun 02, 2022
DopeChick:

He should be able to contest for Anambra Governorship....,but this is naija.

He is qualified to contest.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Receives Sarkin Hausawa In Onitsha At Government House: Pictures by Moferere: 4:37am On Jun 02, 2022
A majority somewhere is a minority elsewhere
Re: Soludo Receives Sarkin Hausawa In Onitsha At Government House: Pictures by Ofodirinwa: 5:19am On Jun 02, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

I think he was trying to inform the guy he was responding to that Ganduje has met with Igbo leaders in Kano as well. I seem to remember one such meeting a few weeks ago. Can’t remember if it was Eze Ndigbo or a Igbo businessman he was meeting with, but i did see a report of it on the news.

you're his lawyer?
Re: Soludo Receives Sarkin Hausawa In Onitsha At Government House: Pictures by Spy360(m): 5:42am On Jun 02, 2022
Go and read about the Greeks and the people of Troy. Wrong move. Fulani has an agenda, dancing with them is dancing with your life. Self awareness is key to survival. Soon it will be the Eze Onitsha visiting the Fulani governor of Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Receives Sarkin Hausawa In Onitsha At Government House: Pictures by UrPapa: 6:27am On Jun 02, 2022
If it was a yoruba governor that invited an Hausa man, this thread go don full of hate speech “afonja are coward” “afonja are slave”
But na igbo invite Hausa, their hypocrisy no go make dem comment. D ones wey comment go still blame Tinubu
Never seen a set of people with so much hypocrisy and bile mindedness

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Receives Sarkin Hausawa In Onitsha At Government House: Pictures by Advocate500: 6:28am On Jun 02, 2022
Buhari administration destroyed whatever that held us together and was busy promoting tribal and ethnic intolerance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Receives Sarkin Hausawa In Onitsha At Government House: Pictures by jedisco(m): 7:16am On Jun 02, 2022
I like the simplicity of the table and what was served

1 Like

Re: Soludo Receives Sarkin Hausawa In Onitsha At Government House: Pictures by shortIGBOman: 7:26am On Jun 02, 2022
ThankGodFriday:
Stupid

Open your mouth

Re: Soludo Receives Sarkin Hausawa In Onitsha At Government House: Pictures by shortIGBOman: 7:28am On Jun 02, 2022
ArewaNorth:

All the IGWE's and Igbo leaders in the North are 101% loyal to any Northerner.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Receives Sarkin Hausawa In Onitsha At Government House: Pictures by KingKO22: 7:54am On Jun 02, 2022
grin
Master visiting his slave

Hausa/Fulani will take over the whole SE if any Hausa/Fulani manage to win in 2023..

All the new Natural Gas Reserve discovered in the SE will now belong to wealthy Northerners in the couple of your years to come.

Let US enjoy the Emotional politic that SE are playing.

Power going back to the North
Re: Soludo Receives Sarkin Hausawa In Onitsha At Government House: Pictures by Lamasta(m): 9:15am On Jun 02, 2022
Soludo should be proactive Anambra state is turning to a refuses dump site all the roads are littered with filth's and dirt's especially in the markets.....
Re: Soludo Receives Sarkin Hausawa In Onitsha At Government House: Pictures by OBALOLA55(m): 9:26am On Jun 02, 2022
Moferere:
A majority somewhere is a minority elsewhere
WHERE IS ADEWEREY YOUR BROTHER undecided
Re: Soludo Receives Sarkin Hausawa In Onitsha At Government House: Pictures by descarado: 9:34am On Jun 02, 2022
Oh my goodness, this man is murdering akwaete cheesy
Akwaete and face cap shocked cheesy

Nonye, do something pls.

Not putting on suit in our humid weather is a bliss. Some won't understand.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Winning Strategy: Distribute Copies Of Tinubu And Atiku USA Indictment / Video: Fulanis For Obi. See Massive Fulanis Supporting Obi In Northern Villages / Nnamdi Kanu Warning Against Simon Ekpa Through His Lawyer ( Full Text)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.