Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,380 members, 7,843,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Tinubu Nairaland Infiltrators- Hordes Of Fake Accounts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Nairaland Infiltrators- Hordes Of Fake Accounts (864 Views)

Don't Vote Tinubu, Nairaland Owner Begs Nigerians (photo) / Boko Haram Infiltrators Working As Tailors, Mechanics, Carpenters In Abuja / A Part Of Your Land Got Conquered By Alimi And His Fulani Hordes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Nairaland Infiltrators- Hordes Of Fake Accounts by stainedanisus1: 7:09am On Jun 02, 2022
Asiwaju, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts. no send any baga. Baba is not ,moved by what anybody says, he is just moving like a tornado. You got our support come rain come sunshine
Re: Tinubu Nairaland Infiltrators- Hordes Of Fake Accounts by DamianX: 7:15am On Jun 02, 2022
You don't know bastard tinubu urchins are jobless and empty?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Nairaland Infiltrators- Hordes Of Fake Accounts by AkpaMgbor(m): 7:31am On Jun 02, 2022
LasgidyPort:

Lol. This here is the problem with Nigeria.

We turn a blind eye to unethical and immoral actions because it is in same direction with our personal bias.

So to you, there's nothing wrong in sitting down and creating fake accounts to use in spmming different threads in praise of an individual?

Is that not rigging in another dimension?

He has enough nairaland actual people that support and praise him. There's no issue with that.

The problem is in creating multiple accounts solely to influence pace of discussions and try to appear to have more support than the actual situation.

You think the person you replied will understand what you just wrote? To MOST Nigerians corruption is good as long as it benefits my selfish needs. Nigerians don’t actually hate corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Nairaland Infiltrators- Hordes Of Fake Accounts by Milito: 7:37am On Jun 02, 2022
Tinubu this and that everywhere. All of you should getat!
Re: Tinubu Nairaland Infiltrators- Hordes Of Fake Accounts by EmperorHadrain: 7:43am On Jun 02, 2022
Seun should do something about the bot infiltration here.

Covid 19 saw a massive bot infiltration deployed by Bill Gates using AI bots to push his own narrative and vaccine solution.
Re: Tinubu Nairaland Infiltrators- Hordes Of Fake Accounts by LasgidyPort: 7:55am On Jun 02, 2022
TallerKola:
Baba Tinubu should be paid royalties because he is the single source of revenue for all these Nigeria newspaper and blogs. He is the governor with the best cabinet in his era and we are very sure that having a man like this as president means we will have capable hands at the helm of affairs, a win-win for Nigeria

Boring same line, usually liked by your fellow bots.
Re: Tinubu Nairaland Infiltrators- Hordes Of Fake Accounts by LasgidyPort: 7:56am On Jun 02, 2022
yomexp:
You go Kee yasef untop Tinubu matta

Are you the one handling the fake accounts?
Re: Tinubu Nairaland Infiltrators- Hordes Of Fake Accounts by LasgidyPort: 8:11am On Jun 02, 2022
AkpaMgbor:

You think the person you replied will understand what you just wrote? To MOST Nigerians corruption is good as long as it benefits my selfish needs. Nigerians don’t actually hate corruption.

Stop portraying your shallowness to the public.

That I do not fancy Tinubu does not make me Igbotic.
Re: Tinubu Nairaland Infiltrators- Hordes Of Fake Accounts by Indispensable85(m): 8:23am On Jun 02, 2022
I love them because they don't insult anyone, they're focus on supporting their choice. Why not learn from them by also supporting yours without being pained.?
Re: Tinubu Nairaland Infiltrators- Hordes Of Fake Accounts by LasgidyPort: 9:04am On Jun 02, 2022
Indispensable85:
I love them because they don't insult anyone, they're focus on supporting their choice. Why not learn from them by also supporting yours without being pained.?

So referring to any dissenting opinion as Ipob and mkpurimkpuri addict is not abuse?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Nairaland Infiltrators- Hordes Of Fake Accounts by Optma88: 10:43am On Jun 02, 2022
LasgidyPort:

Lol. This here is the problem with Nigeria.

We turn a blind eye to unethical and immoral actions because it is in same direction with our personal bias.

So to you, there's nothing wrong in sitting down and creating fake accounts to use in spmming different threads in praise of an individual?

Is that not rigging in another dimension?

He has enough nairaland actual people that support and praise him. There's no issue with that.

The problem is in creating multiple accounts solely to influence pace of discussions and try to appear to have more support than the actual situation.

continue crying then
Re: Tinubu Nairaland Infiltrators- Hordes Of Fake Accounts by Agwotulumbe(f): 11:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
Valkrie:
Dig deeper and you would discover they are all lagos motor park touts...!!!
haaaaa
is that the level you fear igbos that you see them virtually in all your daily activities?
Re: Tinubu Nairaland Infiltrators- Hordes Of Fake Accounts by yomexp(m): 6:45pm On Jun 03, 2022
LasgidyPort:

Are you the one handling the fake accounts?
yes i am the one managing the accounts.
Re: Tinubu Nairaland Infiltrators- Hordes Of Fake Accounts by Arsenate(m): 7:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
Lmao. I observed this shiite for a while now. What I find really funny is how the accused monikers are basically helping op's assertion with their usual generic comments.

Nigerian politics is comedy gold. grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Nairaland Infiltrators- Hordes Of Fake Accounts by alezzy13: 7:39pm On Jun 03, 2022
Lol. And their monikers all follow the same pattern.

Some unpronounceable gibberish followed by a number! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Believe In One Nigeria - Tinubu / Obi/kwankwaso Or Osinbajo/kwankwaso, Which Ticket Stands A Better Chance? / Most Of The Obidients Won't Vote In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.