Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Enugu 2023: Nsukka Youths Drum Support For Governor Ugwuanyi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu 2023: Nsukka Youths Drum Support For Governor Ugwuanyi (5430 Views)

Northern Youths Drum Up Support For Tinubu / Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi / 2023 Presidency: Arewa Youths Drum Support For Orji Uzor Kalu (2) (3) (4)

Re: Enugu 2023: Nsukka Youths Drum Support For Governor Ugwuanyi by chinyce(m): 7:10am On Jun 02, 2022
Failed Governor. Who sells Political appointment positions like opka.

Councilor, LG Chairman, Commissioners are all sold to the Highest bidder. Even his next successor was sold to a Faction with in the Party.

Useless Hippo.

Re: Enugu 2023: Nsukka Youths Drum Support For Governor Ugwuanyi by ntipro: 7:10am On Jun 02, 2022
Currupt Ugwuanyi has bought Nairaland moderators over just like he did to Enugu people.
Every useless news about him will always be on the front page.

Nsukka youths are extremely sycophantic.
Sorry for them.
Media government is bad

Re: Enugu 2023: Nsukka Youths Drum Support For Governor Ugwuanyi by hpymoment(f): 7:18am On Jun 02, 2022
edungene7:
I guess the so called youths have not visited ebonyi recently they would have noticed that ugwuanyi deserves beating useless youths

Please don’t believe that liar oo

Which youths are druming for him?

Ugwuanyi is the worst thing that has ever happened to Nsukka people. His media aides are the worst cook-up liars home and abroad cheesy

Re: Enugu 2023: Nsukka Youths Drum Support For Governor Ugwuanyi by dettolgel: 7:21am On Jun 02, 2022
PotatoSalad:
Na lie. Nsukka youths that hate this man.
Their brother that couldn't do anything for them for 8 years.
Enugu is in the hands of God lmao.
I watched Enugu become a shadow of itself in under 7 years. I was around subway ogui road yesterday and I felt terrible. Sullivan would never have allowed Enugu to be in this mess. Enugu just became a very dirty town in just 7 years.
OEPHIUS do you ever think of telling your master that cleanliness is next to godliness, or you're just after filling your own pockets? cry

I think you should start posting pictures of such eyesores maybe that may prompt the government to do something about it.
Re: Enugu 2023: Nsukka Youths Drum Support For Governor Ugwuanyi by Abuventure: 7:28am On Jun 02, 2022
OEPHIUS:
…Hail governor on peaceful party primaries

…Laud his commitment to youth empowerment, rural development

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=567164084768081&id=100044234839321
joblessness is a disease. In actual decomcratic setting gburu is not worthy to be a local government chairman.

Re: Enugu 2023: Nsukka Youths Drum Support For Governor Ugwuanyi by enuguyouth: 7:42am On Jun 02, 2022
MartinsD12:

Very funny not even Enugu youth but nsukka politicians claiming to be youth's Coz it's not even nsukka youth's

Enugu youth is on the road mobilizing enugu residents to get voter's card.

#PVC

Re: Enugu 2023: Nsukka Youths Drum Support For Governor Ugwuanyi by flejnr2(f): 7:52am On Jun 02, 2022
Mumu use May salary pay delegates instead of workers
Re: Enugu 2023: Nsukka Youths Drum Support For Governor Ugwuanyi by shortIGBOman: 8:04am On Jun 02, 2022
IGBO Youths commend their Governor, as he empowered them with old Wheel Barrows. Which he gave to them on HIRED PURCHASE. grin grin grin

Igbo Amaka grin

Re: Enugu 2023: Nsukka Youths Drum Support For Governor Ugwuanyi by MartinsD12(m): 8:25am On Jun 02, 2022
enuguyouth:

Enugu youth is on the road mobilizing enugu residents to get voter's card.

#PVC
grin people way no reach 20 , which youths
Re: Enugu 2023: Nsukka Youths Drum Support For Governor Ugwuanyi by Obagofixxy: 9:24am On Jun 02, 2022
I dey see my niggaz dey ohhhh, Igwe emeritus
My boss @SirRoyEkwueme
Working president
Re: Enugu 2023: Nsukka Youths Drum Support For Governor Ugwuanyi by kingsmerit: 9:33am On Jun 02, 2022
Not Nsukka youths.These are some jobbers...
Ask Edem people,obukpa,okpuje,Eha alumona,opi,etc....they will tell you that they are not in support.
These are people who go about in the name of Nsukka youths looking for their pockets..

soon,things will change

Re: Enugu 2023: Nsukka Youths Drum Support For Governor Ugwuanyi by Elvis778(m): 9:49am On Jun 02, 2022
OEPHIUS:
…Hail governor on peaceful party primaries

…Laud his commitment to youth empowerment, rural development

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=567164084768081&id=100044234839321
I can tell you for free that these guys are paid, every single person in Nsukka and Enugu in general is crazily mad at this man

Re: Enugu 2023: Nsukka Youths Drum Support For Governor Ugwuanyi by Elvis778(m): 9:53am On Jun 02, 2022
PotatoSalad:
Na lie. Nsukka youths that hate this man.
Their brother that couldn't do anything for them for 8 years.
Enugu is in the hands of God lmao.
I watched Enugu become a shadow of itself in under 7 years. I was around subway ogui road yesterday and I felt terrible. Sullivan would never have allowed Enugu to be in this mess. Enugu just became a very dirty town in just 7 years.
OEPHIUS do you ever think of telling your master that cleanliness is next to godliness, or you're just after filling your own pockets? cry
And to crown it all, he handed Enugu back to the Ebeano family.....if the rest of Enugu will comply, Nsukka people are mobilising to vote out PDP

Re: Enugu 2023: Nsukka Youths Drum Support For Governor Ugwuanyi by Fadafada231(m): 10:45am On Jun 02, 2022
ZombieTAMER:
Rubbish sponsored report..

The people are actually cursing the failure of a Governor.

Chimaroke has successfully hijacked that State party structure right under his nose.
he even picked the PDP candidate Peter MBA,

Ugwuanyi is a failure.
he should wait for Efcc

Ugwuanyi is a motherfucker weakling. 8 yrs down still nothing spectacular to write home about and here are useless youth shinning their teeth looking for 2k from him in name of endorsement/praise worshiping.

Ugwuanyi bleeped up by bringing Chimaroke back to politics, someone that Sullivan has retired for long, even Sullivan will not be happy with that fat head for this particular act. Imagine a sitting Governor who cannot produce his successor like how his predecessor did.

Anytime I hear that name gburugburu the kind anger wey dey feel my heart eh. What a bar governor. Building mushrooms houses every nook and cranny of Enugu in terms of project. Just compare and contrast the medical school he is building in his home town and the one that Umahi built in his own town then you will see the conspicuous difference.

Worst governor since the history of Enugu. This man is a local champion. He is too villagish
Re: Enugu 2023: Nsukka Youths Drum Support For Governor Ugwuanyi by PotatoSalad(m): 1:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
dettolgel:

I think you should start posting pictures of such eyesores maybe that may prompt the government to do something about it.
Something that we've been doing since.
All over Facebook and Twitter.
Re: Enugu 2023: Nsukka Youths Drum Support For Governor Ugwuanyi by PotatoSalad(m): 1:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
Fadafada231:

Ugwuanyi is a motherfucker weakling. 8 yrs down still nothing spectacular to write home about and here are useless youth shinning their teeth looking for 2k from him in name of endorsement/praise worshiping.

Ugwuanyi bleeped up by bringing Chimaroke back to politics, someone that Sullivan has retired for long, even Sullivan will not be happy with that fat head for this particular act. Imagine a sitting Governor who cannot produce his successor like how his predecessor did.

Anytime I hear that name gburugburu the kind anger wey dey feel my heart eh. What a bar governor. Building mushrooms houses every nook and cranny of Enugu in terms of project. Just compare and contrast the medical school he is building in his home town and the one that Umahi built in his own town then you will see the conspicuous difference.

Worst governor since the history of Enugu. This man is a local champion. He is too villagish
Preach brother!

OEPHIUS i hope you're listening. Your media propaganda no dey work again.
Everyone knows Ugwuanyi is a failure.

Re: Enugu 2023: Nsukka Youths Drum Support For Governor Ugwuanyi by dettolgel: 6:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
PotatoSalad:

Something that we've been doing since.
All over Facebook and Twitter.

Abeg link to the pages
Re: Enugu 2023: Nsukka Youths Drum Support For Governor Ugwuanyi by enuguyouth: 9:16am On Jun 03, 2022
MartinsD12:

grin people way no reach 20 , which youths

I wish you can do the same

APC Minna Rally Cut Short As Tinubu Rushed Off Stage On Health Grounds / Tinubu Takes The Lead In Abuja / Dr. (Mrs.) Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala