Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,445 members, 7,861,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

If You Are Planning To Start A Business In Nigeria You Must Read This!!! - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Planning To Start A Business In Nigeria You Must Read This!!! (9445 Views)

List Of Fake Loan Apps In Nigeria You Should Avoid / Cheap Online Businesses In Nigeria You Can Start Today / Check This - If You Are Planning To Establish A Business Or Startup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Planning To Start A Business In Nigeria You Must Read This!!! by officiakayc: 5:45pm On Nov 18, 2022
Kazeem Ololade
Re: If You Are Planning To Start A Business In Nigeria You Must Read This!!! by officiakayc: 9:44am On Nov 21, 2022
Start today!!
Re: If You Are Planning To Start A Business In Nigeria You Must Read This!!! by officiakayc: 6:53pm On Nov 24, 2022
Start today.
Re: If You Are Planning To Start A Business In Nigeria You Must Read This!!! by michaelpenz(m): 12:32am On Nov 25, 2022
Christmas is here...
And a lot of people will want to make purchases.

Whether you are buying for personal use or for resell, one thing I want to assure you is that buying from international markets is way cheaper. In addition to cheaper comodities, is the availability of products in large variations, for you to chose from. So, yes! The international markets are better than our local markets.

That is where I do all my purchases of chemicals, household products, car products and even for other people.

And Yes again! I buy for other peoples too, I buy for people who have the money but are restricted by one of those hopeless rules or the other.

Well, I don't have enough money to buy the products for you and get paid later but I do have accounts that can fulfill any amount of your purchase without restriction.

So, I will prefer you are in Abuja, or have somebody in Abuja, who we can stay together while we are making your purchases. That way, you will be sure no body is trying to run with your money.

If you find the product, you share me the link, I check it out for you and you give me just 5% of the cost.

That 5% is the money for my time, the bank charges related to my card, etc. This means that if the purchase is $100 for instance, you will add $5 and so the total money you will spend is simply $105. If the purchase is $1000, you pay $1,050.

I can also meet you anywhere for this transaction to take place, but you have to pay for my fair; to and fro, just as you would have paid to and from my office. This one is simple, you just have to look up the trip amount in your Uber app from my location to where you want me to come to.

If you are paying in Naira, it is going to be the exact black market exchange rate, because I will be exchanging with aboki before funding my account for the purchase.

You can also make me a direct transfer of dollars to my account for the transaction.

Good news, there is no limit to what amount of transaction I can perform for you.

Ok.

Enough of the talk. Contact me on 07039762244 and let's de
Discuss more.
Re: If You Are Planning To Start A Business In Nigeria You Must Read This!!! by officiakayc: 12:37pm On Nov 27, 2022
Start now
Re: If You Are Planning To Start A Business In Nigeria You Must Read This!!! by officiakayc: 2:02pm On Nov 28, 2022
Contact us today!!!
Re: If You Are Planning To Start A Business In Nigeria You Must Read This!!! by officiakayc: 10:35am On Nov 29, 2022
Start now!
Re: If You Are Planning To Start A Business In Nigeria You Must Read This!!! by officiakayc: 3:07pm On Nov 30, 2022
Contact the best strategist.
Re: If You Are Planning To Start A Business In Nigeria You Must Read This!!! by officiakayc: 7:40am On Dec 03, 2022
Start today and we are here for you.
Re: If You Are Planning To Start A Business In Nigeria You Must Read This!!! by officiakayc: 7:15pm On Dec 03, 2022
Start today!!!
Re: If You Are Planning To Start A Business In Nigeria You Must Read This!!! by officiakayc: 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2022
Contact us today!!!!!
Re: If You Are Planning To Start A Business In Nigeria You Must Read This!!! by officiakayc: 8:41am On Dec 05, 2022
Start today and start everyday!!!
Re: If You Are Planning To Start A Business In Nigeria You Must Read This!!! by officiakayc: 9:00am On Dec 06, 2022
Start today!!!!
Re: If You Are Planning To Start A Business In Nigeria You Must Read This!!! by officiakayc: 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2022
Start today!!?
Re: If You Are Planning To Start A Business In Nigeria You Must Read This!!! by officiakayc: 11:53am On Dec 10, 2022
Contact Kazeem Ololade
Re: If You Are Planning To Start A Business In Nigeria You Must Read This!!! by officiakayc: 10:21am On Dec 11, 2022
Contact the best business strategist.
Re: If You Are Planning To Start A Business In Nigeria You Must Read This!!! by OloladeKZ(m): 6:32pm On Dec 13, 2022
If you want to start a business in Nigeria it is advisable to reach out to a business strategist.
Re: If You Are Planning To Start A Business In Nigeria You Must Read This!!! by OloladeKZ(m): 9:36am On Dec 16, 2022
Contact Kazeem Ololade
Re: If You Are Planning To Start A Business In Nigeria You Must Read This!!! by OloladeKZ(m): 8:52am On Dec 17, 2022
Business strategist
Re: If You Are Planning To Start A Business In Nigeria You Must Read This!!! by OloladeKZ(m): 10:07am On Dec 18, 2022
Payment
Re: If You Are Planning To Start A Business In Nigeria You Must Read This!!! by OloladeKZ(m): 1:31pm On Dec 18, 2022
We are
Re: If You Are Planning To Start A Business In Nigeria You Must Read This!!! by OloladeKZ(m): 6:18pm On Dec 18, 2022
How
Re: If You Are Planning To Start A Business In Nigeria You Must Read This!!! by OloladeKZ(m): 9:00am On Dec 19, 2022
Start today!!!
Re: If You Are Planning To Start A Business In Nigeria You Must Read This!!! by OloladeKZ(m): 5:22pm On Dec 19, 2022
Yes!!!
Re: If You Are Planning To Start A Business In Nigeria You Must Read This!!! by OloladeKZ(m): 11:11am On Dec 20, 2022
If you want to start a business in Nigeria reach out to Kazeem Ololade!!!
Re: If You Are Planning To Start A Business In Nigeria You Must Read This!!! by OloladeKZ(m): 7:44am On Dec 21, 2022
Start today
Re: If You Are Planning To Start A Business In Nigeria You Must Read This!!! by OloladeKZ(m): 3:16pm On Dec 21, 2022
Are
Re: If You Are Planning To Start A Business In Nigeria You Must Read This!!! by OloladeKZ(m): 8:36am On Dec 22, 2022
Pay
Re: If You Are Planning To Start A Business In Nigeria You Must Read This!!! by OloladeKZ(m): 9:31am On Dec 23, 2022
Kazeem Ololade
Re: If You Are Planning To Start A Business In Nigeria You Must Read This!!! by OloladeKZ(m): 6:22pm On Dec 23, 2022
Contact us
Re: If You Are Planning To Start A Business In Nigeria You Must Read This!!! by OloladeKZ(m): 9:38am On Dec 24, 2022
Should incase you want to start a business today it is imperative that you contact a business.
Re: If You Are Planning To Start A Business In Nigeria You Must Read This!!! by OloladeKZ(m): 3:47pm On Dec 24, 2022
LeedPay

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mini Importation Business Secrets Expressed!!! (naija Lets Discuss!) / Netflix Subscription In Nigeria: Step-By-Step Guide / 13,000 Small Businesses Applied For N10bn BOILoans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.