Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,326 members, 7,853,490 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:38 PM

Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws (31831 Views)

Japa: Reps Vote Against Anti — Migration Motion / We Won't Obey Your Satanic Anti-Grazing Laws - Miyetti Allah / Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 9:47am On Jun 02, 2022
Atiku is telling his people what they want to hear, he's telling southerners they're inconsequential

this is the same Bastard some Southerner want to impose on us here, foolish people

all southerners must resist the emergence of this corrupt idiot

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by IfnobeGod20: 9:52am On Jun 02, 2022
What concerns me now, is no one is talking about Atiku Abubakar's indifference to the killing of Deborah Yakubu. His first message was sent through his media accounts but he personally discredited such as emanating from him and since then he has not condemned or absorbed the killers.
If it were Buhari, Osinbajo or El-Rufai that does what he did, it would have been the daily song of e-rats.
Atiku is a Fulani man and his priorities would first be to his religion, tribe and then lastly to the nation. No doubt about that.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by Thinktwicemybro: 9:53am On Jun 02, 2022
Parachoko:
I've seen people on Nairaland asking for Osinbanjo and Tinubu achievement, I've not seen those same people asking for Atiku achievement in Government till now.

Well, on Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba
Yes! On his manhood we stand till he goes back to iragbaji.
Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by Okarakwu: 9:53am On Jun 02, 2022
Op why not go back in 1920 and picked something he said so as to demarket him....na so Una dey fear Atiku ?
Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by integrity16(m): 9:56am On Jun 02, 2022
Trying to win the hearts of the Fulani people.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by nogragra: 9:58am On Jun 02, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/FLASHBACK-How-Atiku-kicked-against-anti-open-grazing-laws
Nigerians shine your eyes and borrow yourselves some brain. Which of the two thieves do you want to rule you in decadent Nigeria again. The signs are showing already and unwary Nigerians will not heead warning or become wise only to start complaining and die when a certificateless mediocre rule them to their injury. Nigeria must break now and it will be bloodless. But allow this shenanigan to continue and many lives will be lost needlessly. Now the question is which of the thieves do you want? Tinubu or Atiku? 2023 is dead on arrival. wake up my people and devide this dead Nation of no consequence called Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by Chamberlin1983(m): 10:01am On Jun 02, 2022
This man will be worse than Bubu. He is an ethnic biggot.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by YeyeGbami: 10:04am On Jun 02, 2022
Parachoko:
What do you mean by he could not transform Lagos? If you have been living in Lagos before the military handed over to the civilians, you won't be talking like this.

Who stopped the issue of Bar Beach water flowing into Victoria Island?

No be every dundee you go dey engage for here, most of them will see the truth and close their eye.
Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by Brushstrokes20: 10:06am On Jun 02, 2022
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it undecided

Atiku is another DISASTER loading....
But no disaster Can be worse than buhari undecided

The lifeless scammer is all shades of nuisance and fiasco!
Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by Carlosdd: 10:08am On Jun 02, 2022
Because you are comment with hatred ,envy, bitterness and jealous the reason it hard for you to know that after Late Jakande ,Tinubu is architect of modern Lagos . Take your anger towards your states governor past and present
Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by JayPeeOham: 10:08am On Jun 02, 2022
Why has Bubu not called Atiku to congratulate him

He should do that asap please because I want to check something cheesy grin
Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by RedEnergy: 10:13am On Jun 02, 2022
Only a compound fool whose fool's quotient is raised to power infinity will vote for Atiku or support an Atiku Presidency.
Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by RexTramadol1: 10:15am On Jun 02, 2022
Twisters

There’s legal means of making money

And there are illegal means

He said he supports herdsmen who do legitimate business

Or because ipob is killing people we should stop Igbos from doing their trade and moving their goods by labeling all of them ipob

I support anti-open grazing bill

But this article tried twisting the dude’s words
Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 02, 2022
What do you all expect

He's definitely coming with northern agenda with full Force
Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by cocolacec(m): 10:24am On Jun 02, 2022
frowland:

I don’t think I have a problem with PDP or Atiku personally.
Everyone with their opinion though but after 8 years of disturbing the space with Fulani marginalization and dominance, herdsmen killing and so forth. I don’t see myself or anyone around me interested in queuing up to thumb print for Atiku (Same person who deleted a tweet about religious murder of Deborah?)

He might win but voter apathy will abound if both parties present Tinubu or Atiku as their flag bearer;
It will be a battle between illiterate Almajiri vs Southern Agbero.
Whoever wins, we lose.

it will be between KIller herdsmen vs Southern Agbero,the question is which of these group is more deadly.I will rather choose Agbero with broken bottles than herdsmen with AK 47.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by Bayoibee: 10:28am On Jun 02, 2022
Don’t worry if we have Atiku as president then we will all be wishing to have Buhari back, that’s to show you how this man will be 10x worse than buhari. There is a reason why this coming election is a do or die one, we have to make the right choice or else we are doomed. Atleast vote labor party or any other party apart from apc or pdp, it’s better to know you made the right choice than voting the parties that has cost us misery, don’t mind anyone saying it’s not possible for labor or other parties to win and it’s a waste of vote, that’s one of their many tactics to brainwash us. Abeg 8 years na long time
Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by ayanbadejo68166: 10:32am On Jun 02, 2022
correctedcorrected...
Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by lexy2014: 10:34am On Jun 02, 2022
Parachoko:
Where in my post did I state that's all Tinubu transformation? Have you heard of the Lekki Deep Seaport?

This are ur exact words:

What do you mean by he could not transform Lagos? If you have been living in Lagos before the military handed over to the civilians, you won't be talking like this. Who stopped the issue of Bar Beach water flowing into Victoria Island?

Is that the transformation?

Is the lekki deep sea port the transformation? Is it functioning?
Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by HeavenVGate: 10:37am On Jun 02, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/FLASHBACK-How-Atiku-kicked-against-anti-open-grazing-laws
If he could delete the condemnation comments he made against those who killed that woman in sokoto, only a brainless ass bitch will still vote for that desperado of a person.
Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:40am On Jun 02, 2022
Politics

It's now you remember
Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by Bragalane: 10:42am On Jun 02, 2022
But the Pandora lying dingbat Peter Obi urchin are different in everyway ba ? A lot of you igbos are born mad I swear, imagine crucifying candidates from other tribes but shutting your stinking mouth on the diehard Pandora Criminal.

Dailymice:
Atiku bandits are out to put him out as a good man which is evil but Tinubu Urchins are not in any way different
Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by kolmart: 10:42am On Jun 02, 2022
See your tribalism and unrepentant looters president oooo
Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by Parachoko: 10:49am On Jun 02, 2022
lexy2014:

This are ur exact words:

Is that the transformation?

Is the lekki deep sea port the transformation? Is it functioning?
I'm not interested in listing all what he did, you can google it yourself. I'm only listing out some of his work like the RRS.

There is no where in all what you quote where I said his only achievement is stopping the bar beach from overtaking VI.

I asked him a question, Who stopped the barbeach from overrunning Victoria Island. So I don't understand how you are translating it to mean that's the only achievement of Tinubu.
Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by TheRealGuy(m): 10:50am On Jun 02, 2022
flamingREED:
See my signature.

Time to trust God, not man.
Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by nedekid: 10:56am On Jun 02, 2022
Rastaramsey:
See wetin people wan vote undecided undecided
That means insecurity go continue if APC commot sef undecided undecided
Damn damn damn
Vote Peter obi and know peace....

He might not be a saint but he is better off all of APC and PDP candidates..
Bros Peter Obi is a Saint, especially in character and when it comes to naija politics.
Unfortunately, we have to face the fact that he cannot win the elections through Labour party. Casting a vote for him will only reduce the cumulative votes of either apc or PDP candidate and ensure one wins.
The president is going to come from one of the 2 parties sadly.
Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by Stanleyq: 10:58am On Jun 02, 2022
Orestino:
9ja! We never ready sha

No be this 2023 we go get sense

Na 2031 Una go get sense 'cos by that time, I for don commot this country. I'll be praying for 9ja from diaspora

What a shithole cheesy
or better self, for join ancesr
Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by Gesman: 10:59am On Jun 02, 2022
But he could not openly kicked against Deborah Samuel's murder.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by Stanleyq: 10:59am On Jun 02, 2022
Orestino:
9ja! We never ready sha

No be this 2023 we go get sense

Na 2031 Una go get sense 'cos by that time, I for don commot this country. I'll be praying for 9ja from diaspora

What a shithole cheesy
or better self, for join ancestors by then, u can't tell
Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by frowland(m): 11:08am On Jun 02, 2022
cocolacec:

it will be between KIller herdsmen vs Southern Agbero,the question is which of these group is more deadly.I will rather choose Agbero with broken bottles than herdsmen with AK 47.

That is your choice of course, and the reason I said some in my line of thought will be indifferent about the election.
Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 02, 2022
He will soon deny it like that of Deborah

1 Like

Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 02, 2022
Smithkafors:

You guys are evil!, someone who could not transform Lagos the supposed state with highest revenue will transform Nigeria?. Una no well.

Fear God oo!

Who revolutionised revenue generation, Waste management, Traffic management, BRT, Primary Healthcare?

He's the only former or current Governor who drew a 50 year plan for his state. It's still been implemented till today. He has made it easy for his successors. Bitterness Consumes!
Re: Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws by pat077: 11:24am On Jun 02, 2022
Atiku kicked against it, at least we know his stance, what about Tinubu did he kicked against it or was he in support of the ban then?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos / "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai / Akon Ikpeme: Judge In Bribery Scandal With Melaye Removes Photo From Her Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.