Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,168 members, 7,849,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:51 AM

2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) (53213 Views)

Policemen Shot A Man Inside 4matic 300 In Asaba, Carried Away His Dead Body / Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) / Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) by bluefilm: 10:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
This is not good at all.

All these senseless killings just got to stop.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) by Rawtruth1: 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
Unknown gunmen. Continue to kill your brothers and think you are killing Buhari.

Your zone is becoming Afghanistan and desolate to the delight of your enemies.

Cursed be the day Nnamdi Kanu launched ESN in Igbo land. From that day, all of us knew the destruction of Igbos has begun, not by external enemies but by internal enemies. Igbos killing Igbos. What an ignorant zone... Cursed people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
Safyqueen:

It is not your fault, it is Buhari's fault.
You cannot try OBJ like this. Dot people.

story for the Gods....

16billion for power vanished. you don't have constant light 2022

OFN(Operation feed the nation) now OTA farms

and you say dot people...

What have we done to ourselves....

damn

2 Likes

Re: 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) by OChimex: 10:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
Joezinho:
The monsters they made...

Give them their 5 states and build 10 kilometers wide electric wire fence round Alaigbo guarded by land mines, tank traps and combat troops...

Lol. But the entire Nigeria quivers in fears anytime they ask to be let go. They are afraid to let the Igbos go. They have been asking to let them go since 1960 yet every other region refused. Ask yourself why?

The answer. They know Igbos are the pillars on which Nigeria rests. Once those pillars go, sudden collapse will befall Nigeria.

If you or them doubt, then let you guys try let the Igbos go

8 Likes

Re: 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) by dadavivo: 10:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
Asquare84:
Eastern Nigeria have become a war zone

War zone cos of 1 or 2 Zoo police that were gunned down?

Please get sense, I pledge my heart to Biafra land

4 Likes

Re: 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
Rawtruth1:
Unknown gunmen. Continue to kill your brothers and think you are killing Buhari.

Your zone is becoming Afghanistan and desolate to the delight of your enemies.

Cursed be the day Nnamdi Kanu launched ESN in Igbo land. From that day, all of us knew the destruction of Igbos has begun, not by external enemies but by internal enemies. Igbos killing Igbos. What an ignorant zone... Cursed people

Ignorant zone you say....

anyways pick up arms and come and fight and kill the remainder so you can be happy.. Start from my people that live on your street

are you happy now
Re: 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) by generalwo(m): 10:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
Police killed now, alot of ekuke are saying they deserve it... When their very own are killed, they will say the government id behind the killing to frame ipob.... Confused set of people.... In their own very eyes, the monster they are cheering now will lay waste to their lands and throw them back to stone age... While other people are busy developing their nations, na now these set of fools dey kill without purpose..... Useless zombies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) by Rawtruth1: 10:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
samista:
Why do you people like saying innocent police men were killed? What's innocent about those terrorist nigerian security forces going about killing innocent unarmed youth all over the south east? Those who live by the gun should die by the gun and nobody should come here shedding crocodile tears for them.

Cursed terrorist, Soludo is already tracking you all through your comments in social media.

Those who praise killers of Igbos in police work shall one day accidentally be killed in one way or another because churches are cursing you people every Sunday service.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
Joezinho:

Save it for the birds, dumb chestbeating scumbag. Typing like a mechanic.
GTFO, clown....

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Honestly I'm impressed seeing how much you had trended during my ban...How you changed from football betting, prediction and being a gambling addict to igbo basher.......

You don't know OYE,that's why you even attempted to try and act funny.. I will give it to you slow and painful..

see below a man's only regret in Life

Anyways I'm glad you chop 5k....now run along.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) by gadgethead: 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
So according to this Igbos, Fulani herdsmen are roaming Igbo land, in broad daylight and doing these killings. You guys must be first class cowards or you just love to blame others when it suits you

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) by Rawtruth1: 10:12pm On Jun 02, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Ignorant zone you say....

anyways pick up arms and come and fight and kill the remainder so you can be happy.. Start from my people that live on your street

are you happy now

You didn't make any sense. Nobody understood what you were trying to say at all. Mkpurumiri at work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) by Ezedon(m): 10:13pm On Jun 02, 2022
Fake news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) by Barrywilly(m): 10:13pm On Jun 02, 2022
This is no more agitation for self rule. It is a pure act of criminality by some sections of Igbo nation. Too much bloodshed for what?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
Rawtruth1:

You didn't make any sense. Nobody understood what you were trying to say at all. Mkpurumiri at work

Fear catch am..he cannot say kill igbos

ediot...run along joor.

Confused lots..I thought you hate them...

Small kid

3 Likes

Re: 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) by 43Ronin: 10:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
baretalk:
IG should withdraw all police men from South East, to areas where they need them.

I agree, let them withdraw both police and army, the SE will find a solution to the problem

1 Like

Re: 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) by showafrica(m): 10:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
OChimex:

Lol. But the entire Nigeria quivers in fears anytime they ask to be let go. They are afraid to let the Igbos go. They have been asking to let them go since 1960 yet every other region refused. Ask yourself why?

The answer. They know Igbos are the pillars on which Nigeria rests. Once those pillars go, sudden collapse will befall Nigeria.

If you or them doubt, then let you guys try let the Igbos go

Igbos is the only thing holding Nigeria. Every other tribe is afraid to let them go.

5 Likes

Re: 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) by Rawtruth1: 10:21pm On Jun 02, 2022
samista:
Why do you people like saying innocent police men were killed? What's innocent about those terrorist nigerian security forces going about killing innocent unarmed youth all over the south east? Those who live by the gun should die by the gun and nobody should come here shedding crocodile tears for them.

You are truly ignorant. That's how my neighbor from the east was ranting and supporting ESN terrorists until his elder brother who was a deeper life pastor and a police officer at IHIALA was killed by your unknown gunmen.

The blood of the innocent Igbo people you people are killing whether police or not shall be upon you all and your generations.

We curse you supportee and all unknown gunmen every Sunday mass. Soon, he that kills or rejoice about the killing of others shall be killed too. Igbos were looking for freedom only to be in greater bondage of Igbo terrorists

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) by Rawtruth1: 10:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Fear catch am..he cannot say kill igbos

ediot...run along joor.

Confused lots..I thought you hate them...

Small kid

IPOB terrorist, stop disturbing me with your incoherent rants. I still can't understand one thing from all you said

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
Joezinho:

Featherbrained scumbag. cheesy I must have hit a nerve for you to scroll through my archives.

You are just a brain damaged stimulated fool. This midget thinks himself a giant.

You should have gone to school when you had the opportunity.

You write well for someone who loves prostitutes...

Anyways begone..My joy is seeing you weep slowing, hot premium tears.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) by OniyideAmplify(m): 10:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Red like ur mama p**** abi?
E dey pain you? Why can't you caution your brothers cursing, abusing and hauling insult on Yomi black which they were all referring to as Afonja?
Until we all realized that the progress, glory, unity and peace of this country lies in the hands of each and every one of us by putting tribalism aside and work on ourselves individually before all these nonsense killings will stop

1 Like

Re: 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) by Rawtruth1: 10:30pm On Jun 02, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Comman beat me...stop shouting on nairaland.

ediot.

Terrorist. How are you today in AfghaniEastern?
Re: 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) by Elsueno: 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
Joezinho:

Give them their 5 states and build 10 kilometers wide electric wire fence round Alaigbo guarded by land mines, tank traps and combat troops...

Nah, d security forces would eventually retreat to thier barracks & important government facilities, fortify them & let ESN/IPOB do thier thing, same thing happened in d NE, they just protected themselves, govt infrastructures & areas where d indigenes do not support terrorists... eventually d northerners got sense & pointed out d killers grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) by Carlylepneuma: 10:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
samista:
the thing about karma it maybe patient bt it doesnt forget nor forgive.
Re: 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) by Ken4Christ: 10:50pm On Jun 02, 2022
Urheadmaster:
This is a case of when the hunters becomes meat for the bush meat sad

Police officers really need to be 24hurs vigilant to avoid things like this happening all the time sad sad shocked.

Not just vigilant. They should all be provided with bullet proof vests and helmet especially in such kind of environment. How long are we going to continue like this?
Re: 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) by Conrod: 10:52pm On Jun 02, 2022
Joezinho:

You dnt need all that ,...except just referendum.

1 Like

Re: 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) by Elliotwaveforec: 10:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
It's a war zone! Security operatives kill them too; it's a question of who kills first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Businesswoman Climbs On Client's Car For Refusing To Pay For Services / White Woman Scatters Nigerian Woman's Goods In Her Shop In Dublin (Video) / Music Promoter Shares Girlfriend’s Nude On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.