Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

When Obasanjo Was Dealing With Atiku, It Is Me Atiku Ran To And I Accepted Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Obasanjo Was Dealing With Atiku, It Is Me Atiku Ran To And I Accepted Him (4832 Views)

Atiku: It’s Too Risky To Hand Over Nigeria To Tinubu Or Obi / When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Obasanjo Was Dealing With Atiku, It Is Me Atiku Ran To And I Accepted Him by Afamed: 10:42pm On Jun 02, 2022
SimplePlan34:
This guy is just boasting I can tell you Buhari never liked him the time Buhari went to his house and asked if he was selling cars I knew he would not get the vice president slot. When Buhari held a meeting with the governor's and asked them for a like I know he is not getting to be Nigeria's president.
Don't rewrite history. It was Okorocha that was referred to if he was selling cars

Lying people everywhere
Re: When Obasanjo Was Dealing With Atiku, It Is Me Atiku Ran To And I Accepted Him by Afamed: 10:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
Khaleepha5681:
Sir in politics,you don't remind a person for the past favour.... Rather,you should offer the next favour and he will study it and accept or reject.

But to mention past favour, is to say that you have nothing to offer next time. And you will be dumped as a used.

To an ingrate, a mention of favours done is a pride
Re: When Obasanjo Was Dealing With Atiku, It Is Me Atiku Ran To And I Accepted Him by Throwback: 11:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
ChoCho54:
It was Roachas they asked if he was selling cars.

The guy is right. It was Tinubu that Buhari visited in Lagos and made the remark from the number of cars he observed.

2 Likes

Re: When Obasanjo Was Dealing With Atiku, It Is Me Atiku Ran To And I Accepted Him by Nigerialabalaba: 11:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
With this level of "I did this for this person" wey Tinubu dey talk these days, Tinubu fit claim say na em born Peter Obi grin

Last kick of a dying horse

alsudan:
This sick old Thief has finally decided to go into the market square with his shrinked disappearing Pric.k naked.

osinbanjoisaliar:
All this beggie beggie narrative. See, dem don already write yar result. Wetin you see na wetin you go get. Wen dem dey warn you for 2015, you no gree hear word. But now, you don dey beg everybody. You buy this soup, now drink am by yasef

All dis monikers na same ashiere omo ibo impostor princeoflagos from accursed owerri in barren iboland.
Na hatred for Tinubu put him for sifia pain so tey e get many monikers to attack Tinubu wey beta pass all hin yeye elders for barren iboland
Re: When Obasanjo Was Dealing With Atiku, It Is Me Atiku Ran To And I Accepted Him by Ratello: 11:55pm On Jun 02, 2022
Khaleepha5681:
Sir in politics,you don't remind a person for the past favour.... Rather,you should offer the next favour and he will study it and accept or reject.

But to mention past favour, is to say that you have nothing to offer next time. And you will be dumped as a used.

You are a wise god

1 Like

Re: When Obasanjo Was Dealing With Atiku, It Is Me Atiku Ran To And I Accepted Him by SarkinYarki: 12:13am On Jun 03, 2022
Jagaban is now the number one wailer cheesy

2 Likes

Re: When Obasanjo Was Dealing With Atiku, It Is Me Atiku Ran To And I Accepted Him by ayomilore: 3:11am On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu should have just stylishly withdraw and throw his weight behind Osinbajo as it is glaring that Buhari is not looking in his direction. I believe this would have earned him more respect from Nigerian rather than this ranting of a drowning man.
Re: When Obasanjo Was Dealing With Atiku, It Is Me Atiku Ran To And I Accepted Him by Gozac: 3:19am On Jun 03, 2022
seunmsg:

This is not the time to calm down. This is the time to say it as it is, no cap.
Seunmsg, welcome, it's been a long I read your comment
Anyway Amaechi remains the unity candidate for one strong united Nigeria

1 Like

Re: When Obasanjo Was Dealing With Atiku, It Is Me Atiku Ran To And I Accepted Him by Gozac: 3:27am On Jun 03, 2022
Khaleepha5681:
Sir in politics,you don't remind a person for the past favour
.... Rather,you should offer the next favour and he will study it and accept or reject.

Love this line, when I look at the way Tinubu campaigns and look at the way Amaechi, Osibanjo campaign you see the ideological difference. Tinubu is just an overrated politician who loves imposing cronies and later brags about it
He is politically relevantt today because he's not being shaken in Lagos
I think his handlers lack the intellectual prowess to handle his campaign in a multiethnic settings
Tinubu has the entitlement mentality that he and SW deserves the president.
Re: When Obasanjo Was Dealing With Atiku, It Is Me Atiku Ran To And I Accepted Him by Atk1nson(m): 4:21am On Jun 03, 2022
Joezinho:

Sometimes it's best to say little. These bloggers are all out to misconstrue every sentences he utters .

tinubu can finally see the handwriting on the wall.....buhari has no intention of handing over to him, and neither will the primaries be organised in any way that will allow him to win though he is probably the most connected and influential candidate. buhari made it clear when he listed his criteria to the governors.

He is digging in for a dirty fight so he came to rally his base.
Re: When Obasanjo Was Dealing With Atiku, It Is Me Atiku Ran To And I Accepted Him by Foolishbuhari: 4:23am On Jun 03, 2022
seunmsg:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
meth addicts are no longer y'all concern? Y'all supported buhari's evil all these years because of a mirage of a presidency!

Buhari killed sons of Lagos at the toll gate but y'all defended him because of a presidential mirage. Cry some more! Una wailing never even begin SMH! BTW, "where are the cows"?

1 Like

Re: When Obasanjo Was Dealing With Atiku, It Is Me Atiku Ran To And I Accepted Him by Foolishbuhari: 4:25am On Jun 03, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Tell those ungrateful mother fvckers let them choke on it

Music never start una don dey dance. Make una wait till dj turn on the beat! Hahaha hahahahaha
Re: When Obasanjo Was Dealing With Atiku, It Is Me Atiku Ran To And I Accepted Him by Atk1nson(m): 4:26am On Jun 03, 2022
Gozac:

Love this line, when I look at the way Tinubu campaigns and look at the way Amaechi, Osibanjo campaign you see the ideological difference. Tinubu is just an overrated politician who loves imposing cronies and later brags about it
He is politically relevantt today because he's not being shaken in Lagos
I think his handlers lack the intellectual prowess to handle his campaign in a multiethnic settings
Tinubu has the entitlement mentality that he and SW deserves the president.

Tinubu isn't overrated. He performed far better than most of his peers in developing lagos. Alos installed a lot of people in power.....no doubt. He just played the wrong move with buhari. If he had stood against buhari's re-election on the basis of non-performance. There was a big chance buhari would not have won and he would have retained his broader appeal as being on the side of the people and his credential as a king-maker. Now he is simply exhibiting the kick of a dying horse

Many of us supported buhari in 2015 because we believed in tinubu's packaging of the situation as a rescue of nigeria.
Re: When Obasanjo Was Dealing With Atiku, It Is Me Atiku Ran To And I Accepted Him by Atk1nson(m): 4:31am On Jun 03, 2022
seunmsg:

I remember warning you guys since..that this day was coming. Tinubu finally senses it and is now rallying the yorubas to the front of the battle.

He betrayed his people to please buhari. He better hopes buhari doesn't betray him come Saturday.

Forget the noise you guys make on nairaland...the bulk of the south will not stand with tinubu in a fight against buhari. This isn't 2015 when he had a sterling reputation.

his reputation is tainted by his close association with buhari over 8 years. he cant credibly now turn back to criticise the same buhari he praised to the high heavens for 8 years

1 Like

Re: When Obasanjo Was Dealing With Atiku, It Is Me Atiku Ran To And I Accepted Him by eeetuk(m): 4:37am On Jun 03, 2022
Bola Tinubu is hurting!
All because of president Buhari public endorsement of his vice president , Yemi Osinbayo!
Right now, it looks like it will take miracle for Bola Tinubu to defeat Mr. Osinbayo. So, Victory by Mr. Bola Tinubu over vice president Osinbayo can take down President Buhari and his government. I don't see Mr. Tinubu winning this APC primary election to represent APC in 2023 general elections. Honestly, I don't see it!

It is over for Bola Tinubu.

Atiku Abubakar vs Yemi Osinbayo for 2023 President!
Re: When Obasanjo Was Dealing With Atiku, It Is Me Atiku Ran To And I Accepted Him by Mrfixitt(m): 6:12am On Jun 03, 2022
seunmsg:

That ain't gonna change anything man. Buhari has made up his mind long ago

1 Like

Re: When Obasanjo Was Dealing With Atiku, It Is Me Atiku Ran To And I Accepted Him by ajani2311: 6:26am On Jun 03, 2022
If tinubu can be shive aside oshinbaji na walk over case ended for the south in apc ,we should be looking for another candidate to present for go vp if only they count us to be worthy
eeetuk:
Bola Tinubu is hurting!
All because of president Buhari public endorsement of his vice president , Yemi Osinbayo!
Right now, it looks like it will take miracle for Bola Tinubu to defeat Mr. Osinbayo. So, Victory by Mr. Bola Tinubu over vice president Osinbayo can take down President Buhari and his government. I don't see Mr. Tinubu winning this APC primary election to represent APC in 2023 general elections. Honestly, I don't see it!

It is over for Bola Tinubu.

Atiku Abubakar vs Yemi Osinbayo for 2023 President!
Re: When Obasanjo Was Dealing With Atiku, It Is Me Atiku Ran To And I Accepted Him by bukatyne(f): 7:30am On Jun 03, 2022
BAT's political story is a great lesson.

So sad that a formidable godfather capable of installing presidents has been reduced to reminding people of past favours.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trending Photo Of Mr Peter Obi / What Is Nairaland's Fixation On Tribe? / Bag Of Rice 2013 Vs 2014. Dividends Of Agric Transformation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.