Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors (36291 Views)

Meet Five Governors Who Allegedly Govern From Outside Their States / Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria / President Buhari Laughs As Masked Osinbajo Meets Him For Briefing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by MikoB: 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
The Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, is currently meeting with the at least five governors of the All Progressives Congress as well as the National Chairman, Senator Abdullahi Adamu.

The meeting comes just days after the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), met with the governors at the Council Chambers of the State House on Tuesday before leaving for Madrid, Spain.

It also comes after the conclusion of the party’s screening for presidential aspirants by the John Odigie-Oyegun-led committee.

Although the identities of the governors are still unknown, our correspondent confirmed that the meeting is taking place at the vice president’s office.
https://punchng.com/just-in-osinbajo-meets-apc-chairman-five-governors/?amp

338 Likes 115 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by alsudan: 8:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
VP using his power to summon Adamu, but if the druggie tries that with the dangerous Adamu, na slap e go chop.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by successmatters(m): 8:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
I see withdrawal from APC

I see defection to KCP (Kindergarten Children Party) grin

318 Likes 84 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by tinsel: 8:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
Only 5 governors

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by Ttalk: 8:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
It's getting set

350 Likes 48 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by donbachi(m): 8:07pm On Jun 02, 2022
Held meeting with Amaechi boyz

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by adioolayi(m): 8:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
Why is APC Chairman appearing to be partisan

I think the umpire shouldn't be seen with any competitor grin grin..

O wrong now.. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by yinkus6750(m): 8:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
PMB has stated his stand
It must !e a consensus candidate.
Else he will choose his annointed candidate
And that will be dying minute at the convention ground.
Wahala be like wetin ?

342 Likes 105 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by MikoB: 8:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
I say una go dey alright las las! Anyway we Osinbajos don pass primary level na una still dey there, na secondary we dey now from next week wey we go face the general election and dismantle the serial corrupt contestant, call Atiku.

312 Likes 79 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by DEXTROVERT: 8:10pm On Jun 02, 2022
He'd
be
asked
to
withdraw

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by Mooh247: 8:13pm On Jun 02, 2022
cool

Pastor Osinbajo sef don learn work

350 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by seunmsg(m): 8:13pm On Jun 02, 2022
Tinubu was in Oyo and Ogun state today to meet party delegates and three incumbent governors (Lagos, Kano and Osun) and the candidate of APC in Katsina were with him. The former governors of Bornu and Nasarawa states have also been following him around. I may be wrong but I think Tinubu is the only aspirant in APC with incumbent governors and former governors on his campaign train. Says a lot about his popularity and acceptability.

348 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by heydays: 8:16pm On Jun 02, 2022
Asiwaju is not making it easy for the VP at all. I wonder how he is going to cross the several hurdles ahead of him. It is definitely going to be a long dreary and tortuous walk especially as the Muslims in the south west are reluctant to align with him, in deference to BAT.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
Incoming!!!

❤️❤️❤️

303 Likes 98 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by willexyaho(m): 8:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ok
Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by chukwuibuipob: 8:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
grin those pipu following Pa Tee around,hope EFCC nor go open the BOOK of RECORDS lipsrsealed

Nah to remain gentle and loyal

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by Mumusaphire: 8:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
In obi we trust

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by Howtoday(f): 8:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
shocked
Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by Dreamhighnow(m): 8:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
PMB playing politics like

E wan dribble Tinubu

Chai Fear North

I no even trust Ganduje wey dey follow Tinubu. Maybe Tinubu don settle am well with enough dollars, lagos money since 1999 till date. Chai

340 Likes 121 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by Kingpele(m): 8:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
Anything to keep the drug lord alas looter of lagos funds out of equation as it regards to 2023 is a goal...

327 Likes 113 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by chukwuibuipob: 8:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
cool
sad
grin
Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by God1000(m): 8:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
My Man, he's far better than some wishy-washy politicians

310 Likes 101 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by THELATTERMAN(m): 8:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
The battle should be between Peter Obi and Osinbajo.

11 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by Akharmony: 8:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
Five governors with Mr president by your side he is good to go. .

311 Likes 111 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by mannobi(m): 8:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
In all sincerity, Osinbajo should have save himself from this desperate move by going home after office. There is no way on earth he can match atiku.
Let the one with diehard loyalists slug it out with atiku.
I see an end to apc should they field prof. He is the vp but doesn't have the party acceptability like tinubu

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by seunaj: 8:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
Possibly to pacify him to withdraw for Buhari's anointed candidate. Buhari scammed us with "I am for nobody and everybody" but it's looking like he will be ending with I am for somebody.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors by OgunleyeA1: 8:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
Cool

326 Likes 109 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi / Buhari Government: 2900 Payments Worth N51bn Paid Into Personal Accounts– BudgIT / Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.