Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) (47474 Views)

Hope Uzodinma Plays Table Tennis At His Abuja Residence (Photos, Video) / Lawan Leads Senators To Orji Kalu’s Residence (Photos) / Atiku Watching The Vice Presidential Debate From His Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 10:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
sad sad
sad
Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by excomarow(m): 10:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
grin
Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by candidbabe(f): 10:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
Tambuwal the master of betrayal should go back to his state and find a way of opening shehu shagari college of education.
Hunger is killing the people doing business in that school.
Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by Nomiyesupersaint: 10:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
alsudan:
Atiku nobody send you this year, that’s why you don’t see us shouting Atikulated and Atikunation everywhere on your thread.

We are now OBIdiently OBIfied and we will prove it at the polls.
What of OBItuary?
Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by derecho(m): 10:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
Have you forgotten the Fulani kidnappers in the South East?
SoNature:
I see Emeka Ihedioha smiley

[b]Nobody will vote Atiku in the South East [/b]with or without Ihedioha.

Let's see what Peter Obi can do
Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by 07kjb: 10:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
I see Tambuwal pointing at IHEDIOHA THERE

BUT WE ARE VOTING OBI

WE DON'T NEED VICE PRESIDENT

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by Kaxmytex(m): 10:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
Tambuwal sef go carry ghana must go reach house...

Cool and soft money
Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by spencekat(m): 10:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
Samakus:
Nothing concerns me.

I recently used the INEC window to transfer my polling booth to my new city of residence.

I'm so OBI-dient
How did you do it please?Has it ended?
Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by shortIGBOman: 10:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
Jostoman:
God bless Atiku

God bless Tambuwa

God bless PDP.

God bless you too.

You are a Patriotic Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by Booty4ker(m): 10:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
President and Senate president grin

Nigeria, the lugards innovation lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by WideMouth333(m): 10:07pm On Jun 02, 2022
when you are ready do contact emekachainz media house to help blast out your presidential ambition to millions online....
just as the way emekachainz is helping peter obi Labour party gain more popularity every where online....
emakachainz media house can do that for you with peace of mind.
ASAP!
tinubu and atiku forgot to settle emekachainz and that's why they are loosing heavily.
just go and ask wizkid how he became famous today
Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by Samakus(m): 10:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
spencekat:
How did you do it please?Has it ended?

Yes it has ended. The process, below...

*ANNOUNCEMENT*

*PLEASE TRY TO TRANSFER YOUR POLLING-UNIT TO THE ONE THAT IS CLOSEST TO YOUR HOUSE AND ENCOURAGE YOUR NEIGHBOURS TO DO SAME.*

TRANSFER OF VOTER'S CARD!

Don't go to join the long queue at INEC Office.

GO TO
1. cvr.inecnigeria.org

2. Services

3. Voter Transfer

4. Create account with your email address

5. Login with your email

6. Open the link sent to you in your email

7. Fill out the form provided and your new address

8. Go through your application to be sure no mistake

9. Save as instructed.

10. Use your phone to snap and upload 2 of your photos (First photo with serious face and the second with smiling face)

11. Submit

12. Wait for when it is ready and INEC send you message (on your phone and or your email) where to pick your card (around your new place of abode).

Don't just pray for good leaders, work by taking part in their emergence thru the ballot.
Be involved!

Get your Voter's Card!!
http://cvr.inecnigeria.org

It is your Civic Responsibility!!!.

*Please share to family, church, meeting groups, school alumni, town unions, pta, etc let those who moved/relocated from other states or neighbourhoods use to redirect their voter cards. It's very important and convinient.*

_Those who have not registered can use it to pre- register. Then go to inec office for capture it's so convinient._

*If you are a registered voter, check your status via link below. It is seamless, innovative and reliable.*

Simply Select your:

1.) State
2.) Surname
3.) Date of Birth

https://voters.inecnigeria.org/

If your details are not in the database please go and register.

*Please share with every one as requested. It's urgent the pre-registration ends on 30th May 2022. In less than 3 days time.*

While the correction of mistakes or redirection of voting point if where you registered is not where you can vote is continuing till 30th June 2022.
Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by spencekat(m): 10:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
Samakus:

Yes it has ended. The process, below...

*ANNOUNCEMENT*

*PLEASE TRY TO TRANSFER YOUR POLLING-UNIT TO THE ONE THAT IS CLOSEST TO YOUR HOUSE AND ENCOURAGE YOUR NEIGHBOURS TO DO SAME.*

TRANSFER OF VOTER'S CARD!

Don't go to join the long queue at INEC Office.

GO TO
1. cvr.inecnigeria.org

2. Services

3. Voter Transfer

4. Create account with your email address

5. Login with your email

6. Open the link sent to you in your email

7. Fill out the form provided and your new address

8. Go through your application to be sure no mistake

9. Save as instructed.

10. Use your phone to snap and upload 2 of your photos (First photo with serious face and the second with smiling face)

11. Submit

12. Wait for when it is ready and INEC send you message (on your phone and or your email) where to pick your card (around your new place of abode).

Don't just pray for good leaders, work by taking part in their emergence thru the ballot.
Be involved!

Get your Voter's Card!!
http://cvr.inecnigeria.org

It is your Civic Responsibility!!!.

*Please share to family, church, meeting groups, school alumni, town unions, pta, etc let those who moved/relocated from other states or neighbourhoods use to redirect their voter cards. It's very important and convinient.*

_Those who have not registered can use it to pre- register. Then go to inec office for capture it's so convinient._

*If you are a registered voter, check your status via link below. It is seamless, innovative and reliable.*

Simply Select your:

1.) State
2.) Surname
3.) Date of Birth

https://voters.inecnigeria.org/

If your details are not in the database please go and register.

*Please share with every one as requested. It's urgent the pre-registration ends on 30th May 2022. In less than 3 days time.*

While the correction of mistakes or redirection of voting point if where you registered is not where you can vote is continuing till 30th June 2022.
Thanks though.
Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by frowland(m): 10:10pm On Jun 02, 2022
Richardonald:
Atiku has been contesting for president many times now... APC should field Osinbajo/amaechi/tinubu together, na Atiku be dis, he go still wingrin
If it is by rigging, he will rig this one too, since APC rig him out, I heard he sold one of his shares for millions of dollars..grin

APC is doomed

Fear north

Fear the north my bell end.
Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
Same paparazzi... Laxlas, e go still loose!
Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by Ezedon(m): 10:13pm On Jun 02, 2022
Evil men will always make plans
Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by shortIGBOman: 10:16pm On Jun 02, 2022
vastolord4:
After receiving Abia's governor today.. receiving people without vision.. biggy and Tupac should be visiting him because they were more influencial that these living leaches

How many People did Peter ObiTUARY received? Nobody. His followers are online and none of them have PVC grin

1 Share

Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by Jostoman: 10:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
shortIGBOman:

God bless you too.

You are a Patriotic Nigerian
amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by PeterObi4LP: 10:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
Nigerians for once don't sale your vote just for few paper naira that wi last you for one week and give you 8yrs pains, suffering and smiling.

God has OBIdiently given us option to choose and make our choice. My family and I, will OBIdiently vote for Labour Party and Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
Booty4ker:
President and Senate president grin

Nigeria, the lugards innovation lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You're the only human being here.

Though you said it by accidence.
Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by Digmygold: 10:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
Mangekyo:
with Atiku clinching the PDP ticket, Tinubu is already one step closer to the colossal defeat that awaits him. Tinubu thinks Nigeria is Lagos that he has successfully placed on his palm. His supporters here and even he himself, is so deluded into thinking he would win. By the time the colossal defeat, which I have undoubtedly seen waiting for him, slaps him back to reality in a huge bang, Tinubu might well need someone to give him a Brace as I very much doubt if he would be able to withstand the realities of his defeat them no Wan even prop you. Enjoy your loot in peace, u say no

What have you got to say about Atiku Mr Kwarapshan?
Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by Nchenches: 10:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
Atiku's main residence is in Dubai. His Abuja residence is usually locked for ages uninhabited.
This his Abuja house will remain locked for 4 years after May 29, 2023. He may reopen the Abuja house in 2027 when he comes to seek for power for north as usual.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
shortIGBOman:

How many People did Peter ObiTUARY received? Nobody. His followers are online and none of them have PVC grin

I see your effort

I can't mind these noisemakers
Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
Nchenches:
Atiku's main residence is in Dubai. His Abuja residence is usually locked for ages uninhabited.
This his Abuja house will remain locked for 4 years after May 29, 2023.

Because relocating to Aso Villa
Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 02, 2022
If this man doesn't win 2023 election, insecurity in Nigeria will quadruple!!

Demon!

Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by Pclemenza: 10:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
So Atiku can stay in Nigeria this long, was thinking he’s a UAE Citizen. Spent the whole of 2020, 2021 in Dubai and 2022, flew down to Nigeria. Says a lot about his aspiration for Nigeria and Nigerians
Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by Zico5(m): 10:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
alsudan:
Atiku nobody send you this year, that’s why you don’t see us shouting Atikulated and Atikunation everywhere on your thread.

We are now OBIdiently OBIfied and we will prove it at the polls.
You and who? It will clear from Ur eyes very soon. If Peter Obi get 2000 votes come and knock me. I know where the pendulum of Igbo will swift the moment money change hands. No be Ihedioha I dey see beside Atiku. Continue o
Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
SoNature:
I see Emeka Ihedioha smiley

Nobody will vote Atiku in the South East with or without Ihedioha.

Let's see what Peter Obi can do

Mehn, you get eyes o. I went back to the pictures after reading your comment. His cap gave him away, lol.

What if, just what if Atiku chooses him as VP
Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by Pclemenza: 10:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
shortIGBOman:

How many People did Peter Obi received? Receive? Nobody. His followers are online and none of them have PVC grin
Yampotatocarrot:

Mehn, you get eyes o. I went back to the pictures after reading your comment. His cap gave him away, lol.

What if, just what if Atiku chooses him as VP
Emeka has no Relevance in SE

1 Like

Re: Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:41pm On Jun 02, 2022
Pclemenza:

Emeka has no Relevance in SE

Not entirely true... Ihedioha will definitely pull votes in the Southeast states, even if it's sympathy votes.

That's all Atiku seeks from the Southeast, just to take a little from Obi's votes... Just a little, not much

Imo will give him votes, even if it is just 200,000

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olubisi Osinbajo: "My Sons Didn't 'Touch' Anybody Until They Got Married'' / Ngige: My Monthly Salary As Minister Is N942,000 Monthly After Tax (Video) / See How Wole Soyinka Was Arrested By A Police Officer In The Good Old Days(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.