Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality (41002 Views)

Abiodun Replies Tinubu, Says APC Leader Political Emperor With Entitlement Menta / Ogun Guber: Amosun Loses To Dapo Abiodun, Adebutu Loses To Buruji Kashamu / Meet Dapo Abiodun, The Ogun APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality by Maxymilliano(m): 11:16am On Jun 03, 2022
I'm not a political emperor with entitlement mentality, Dapo Abiodun says after Tinubu humiliation

Mr Abiodun’s comment was an apparent shade at Mr Tinubu, who said in Abeokuta on Thursday that Mr Abiodun won’t be governor today but for his benevolence.

I am not an emperor by any chance and this is not my family inheritance,” the Ogun governor tweeted on Friday morning. “I am holding this position in trust for all the people of this state and I have vowed to be fair, just and equitable and this is the solemn agreement I made between the Almighty God and myself.”

Mr Abiodun’s comment was an apparent shade at Mr Tinubu, who said in Abeokuta on Thursday that Mr Abiodun won’t be governor today but for his benevolence.

Mr Tinubu has insisted that he has to be the next president of Nigeria. He was in Abeokuta on Thursday afternoon to meet delegates of the ruling All Progressives Congress.

“This one sitting behind me, Dapo, can he say he could have become a governor but for me?” Mr Tinubu said while pointing at Mr Abiodun.

The governor did not fire back at the event, but he appeared visibly humiliated.

https://gazettengr.com/im-not-a-political-emperor-with-entitlement-mentality-dapo-abiodun-says-after-tinubu-humiliation/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

73 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality by Joezinho: 11:17am On Jun 03, 2022
Lol

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality by Massiveglory: 11:21am On Jun 03, 2022
Absolutely! Leadership is Service. It is not a do or die thing.
It is not for desperadoes. If it comes to you, good , if it doesn't come don't kill yourself.
Emperorism is what has limited Lagos to get to explore its full potentials.

491 Likes 76 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality by Orestino(m): 11:21am On Jun 03, 2022
Fair, just and equitable abi?

Na Ogun (god of iron) go kill you sad

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality by NuclearReactor: 11:22am On Jun 03, 2022
Lol, this wan sweet me, tinubu never see anything, its so good to know that there are politicians who donot buy tinubu's archaic godfatherism brand of politics, tinubu thinks that the road to aso rock is to use his minions of Godsons to impose himself on Nigeriams, him eye go clear next week!!

378 Likes 46 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality by Maxymilliano(m): 11:23am On Jun 03, 2022
This one sitting behind me, Dapo, can he say he could have become a governor but for me?” Mr Tinubu said while pointing at Mr Abiodun.
Tinubu really hit Dapo below the belt , even the female aide at the background in the video could not help but burst into laugh grin

348 Likes 72 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality by YeyeGbami: 11:24am On Jun 03, 2022
Hehe if you had became governor on merit he won’t say such thing to you.

If they give you raking for 2023 you go cry.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality by YeyeGbami: 11:26am On Jun 03, 2022
Orestino:
Fair, just and equitable abi?

But you never pay Ogun state teacher's salary for the month of May

Na Ogun (god of iron) go kill you sad

Leave am, make dem dey push am.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 03, 2022
The Emotional blackmail stunt Tinubu is trying to throw up is usually the last trick in the book... mosttimes we only tell someone "After all the things i have done for you" only when you believe you have lost control.

Tinubu has his plus and minus, plus, which is knowing where to place funding to ensure growth, but his method of generating same funding is not sustainable with Nigeria of now that currently has a 33m unemployed, 25m underemployed and 100m in poverty. Alongside his age. He says he is not vying to be a boxer, but Buhari has taught us that when the cat is out, the rats own the throne with evidence of unbothered monumental corruption we have now.

We need someone whom can distribute wealth in growth prone area like Tinubu but not afraid to find funding in dangerous places most politicians would never dare.. which is why we need Peter Obi.. its only his methods of leadership that can salvage Nigeria of now without taking the masses to the slaughter house.

Vote right, vote Labour, vote Peter Obi...

277 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:30am On Jun 03, 2022
but tinubu urchins said yorubas are united....

a sitting governor relegated to
"this one sitting behind me"....

after the APC primary we go bring d receipts of ur unity

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality by APCnaPDP: 11:35am On Jun 03, 2022
People fighting Tinubu are mostly fellow Yoruba people who are tired of being enslaved and controlled by one person. I can feel Dapo’s pain, nobody likes to be subservient to another

366 Likes 85 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality by APCnaPDP: 11:39am On Jun 03, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Dapo is a real omoluabi, he can’t be bought over. He is strong and fair, you should be jubilating for being from the same tribe as this man. Congratulations brother Gbami

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality by Lurdmax10: 11:42am On Jun 03, 2022
When your promotion comes from a man, you'd always get the Tinubu treatment

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality by ScamHunter: 11:42am On Jun 03, 2022
See finishing

6 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality by DeleTaller: 11:43am On Jun 03, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Most useless Governor... the albino Governor go soon collect in the coming election... He thinks he got their by himself abi?

Go the entire Ifo and see that dapo was a mistake.. agbado..crossing.. Lambe..Akute has turn to another hell road..people just dey curse the man... work wey Amosun do remain has been left untouched for good 4years now.. and the albino self dey follow throw jabs...

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality by Nigerialabalaba: 11:44am On Jun 03, 2022
ScamHunter:
See finishing
Dapo wey go beg tire. shiorr

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality by Agwotulumbe(f): 11:45am On Jun 03, 2022
haaaa dapo of yesterday dey use Tinubu to shine.

This what happens when an elder fails to respect himself.

353 Likes 97 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality by CrownOfClay724: 11:46am On Jun 03, 2022
Indeed, the entitlement mentality is sickening.

I will not allow that careless capping drop before I fire back a quick retort.

You're neither god nor the people of Ogun state that choose him.

363 Likes 106 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality by CrownOfClay724: 11:48am On Jun 03, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Dapo wey go beg tire. shiorr

Beg what?

Tea noubou already did his worst.
The e rats he unleashed to malign Dapo failed.

What else could he possibly do?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality by Nigerialabalaba: 11:49am On Jun 03, 2022
CrownOfClay724:

Beg what?

Tea noubou already did his worst.
The e rats he unleashed to malign Dapo failed.

What else could he possibly do?

Omo ibo, una don jinx am with una badluck

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality by CrownOfClay724: 11:51am On Jun 03, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Omo ibo, una don jinx am with una badluck

Pele o.

28 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality by YeyeGbami: 12:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
APCnaPDP:

Dapo is a real omoluabi, he can’t be bought over. He is strong and fair, you should be jubilating for being from the same tribe as this man. Congratulations brother Gbami

But people in ogun are complaining bitterly, mind you most naija politicians/citizens can always be bought. Despite the fact that we be tribesmen no mean say make we no fit call am out or criticize his ass.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality by mach7(m): 12:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
Dapo Abiodun shouldn't have responded.

What Tinubu said to him was the bitter truth, and perhaps the tone of saying it was not right but his response simply shows that he doesn't deserve Tinubu's respect.

In his mind, he is subtly saying that Tinubu is an emperor. But that same "emperor" insisted on the right thing to be done in 2019 which was to your benefit.

This are life lessons, you can only trust yourself.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality by Indispensable85(m): 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
I'm loving this gbasgbos. Lol......

13 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality by Stevenson20: 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu's entitlement mentality is out of this world. He will be like Moses; he will see the promise land, but he'll not enter it

30 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality by mbahdi(m): 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2022
Indirectly speaking to the drug lord.its my turn to be president as if his family owes nigeria.as if he has done anything good for d country that he sud be rewarded with president.in a civilized nation people like him would have been stoned to death for bringing up disaster like buhari to be a president of nigeria.here he want to start from where disaster buhari stop.
I pity Nigerians sud dis man win.d killing under d dullard buhari will be a child play compare to wat will happen if f he wins.thank God I and my family is covered with the precious blood

9 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality by Guyman02: 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2022
What is 'This one' made a governor by Tinubu talking about?

8 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality by Dailymice: 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2022
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Suspends NDDC Chairperson, Lauretta Onochie / Cameroon Residents Repel Boko Haram Attack, Chase Terrorists Into Nigeria.Photos / 'Okija Priest', Protesters Mock Ngige At NLC Protest (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.