Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Cost Of Relocating Alone Or With Your Family From Nigeria To Uk/ Student Route - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of Relocating Alone Or With Your Family From Nigeria To Uk/ Student Route (17866 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Relocating Alone Or With Your Family From Nigeria To Uk/ Student Route by 9jaHustler: 12:23pm On Jun 03, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RopZhw676Kk

In this video, I will be talking about how much I spent to bring my wife and 2 kids to the UK using the student route.
We will be looking at school fees, visa fees & Immigration health surcharge, Tuberculosis test and other related costs.
In our own case, I did the entire application process myself so there is no cost for agents (I will be giving details of how I achieved this). If you don’t have the time to read every single information on the UK Visas and Immigration UKVI website, then its best you find an agent who will help you out.
For some agents like BCIE, application process for the principal applicant ie you is FREE but if they have to process visa for your dependents (family), it will cost somewhere around 90,000 naira per dependent. You google BCIE if you want to know more about them, am sure there are many other agents both professionals and individuals who are ready and willing to help for a fee.
If you are finding this video interesting, please subscribe to my channel and hit the notification button so you get notified when I upload a new video.
I will also be talking about arriving in the UK and settling down, it can be very challenging especially if you are coming with your family. I will be giving some little tips from my own experience.
Since Monday this week, we have been having our induction so the video in the background will be showing you a snippet of our induction activities at Salford University, Manchester UK.
First thing first, if you intend to come to the UK from Nigeria using the student route, the first thing you should be considering is getting an admission with a university.
In my own case, I applied only to Salford University and God willing I got the admission. Salford is a very good school and is in the heart of Manchester. Manchester is a city with a student population of about 100,000 from diverse background. Honestly the school was very helpful and encouraging during the entire admission process and even gave us very good tips on how to successfully apply for visa. Their staff and support groups are always there to respond to your email enquiries or phone calls.
You can check out their website at ... where you will find info on courses. Find a course and apply, you can also apply with any other university of your choice.
It is only when you have secured an admission that you can begin to talk about the costs involved in relocating either alone or with your family.
School Fees
The school fees can vary between different schools and programs, so you be mindful of the school fees while searching for a school or program to enroll in.
My School fees are £15,030 and I was fortunate to get a £3,000 Global Silver Excellence Scholarship, thanks to Salford Uni for making this happen. £3,000 off my school fees means a lot to me when you consider the exchange rate in Nigeria; I do not know if other schools award this scholarship. Mind you I did not even apply for any scholarship and boom, I got this £3,000 off my school fees.
Usually your admission offer will initially be conditional and the conditions to be met is you obtaining a Bachelors Degree with an overall grade of 55% or above and payment of a 5500 GBP study deposit, or provision of a satisfactory financial guarantee or sponsorship letter.
So this means that you do not need to pay the entire school fees at the same time; you can pay the initial deposit of £5,500 to change your admission status from conditional to unconditional that is after proving that you scored more than 55% in your BSc Degree.
This initial deposit of £5,500 is refundable if you do not get a visa but there can be other conditions to getting a refund; please check the school website with regards to this.

Tuberculosis Test
Since you will be staying in the UK for more than 6 months, you will need a tuberculosis test certificate. This certificate is usually valid for a period of 6 months from the date you take the test and it MUST be valid as at the time of your visa application. You will need to get this certificate ready before your visa application as you will have to upload it as a part of the documents requested during your visa application.
You will have to schedule an appointment online on the IOM UN MIGRATION website @
Children under 11 need not take the test but they will still see a clinician and will also get a certificate. For pregnant women, please see the UK government website for info on how your tests will be carried out. This video is more on costs information.
TB Test cost for Adult: 57,800 NGN
TB Test cost for Children: 23,120 NGN

Immigration Health Surcharge
This is your health insurance, you will have to pay it during your visa application and you will have to pay for yourself and every dependent that is coming with you.
IHS £860 equivalent of USD 961.99 (this may slightly vary due to exchange rate). This IHS is refundable if you do not get a visa in the end.
Visa Fee
Visa fee £385 equivalent of USD 475 (nonrefundable).

Upkeep – Evidence of money in the bank (28 days bank statement)
According to UK laws, you need to show that you have the money to take care of yourself and your dependents and the money will have to be in your own bank account for a period not less than 28 days consecutively. Meaning that for this 28day period, the money in your account will NEVER go below the required amount. So basically you will be showing a 28day bank statement and the bank statement will not be more than 31 days old at the time of your visa application.
How much that you need to show in the bank.
£1,334 per month (for up to 9 months) for courses in London
£1,023 per month (for up to 9 months) for courses outside London
Balance of your school fees
For your dependents
£845 a month (for up to 9 months) for courses in London
£680 a month (for up to 9 months) for courses outside London

Breakdown of funds you need to show in the bank for an individual assuming you have already paid School fees deposit of £5,500 and that your total school fee is £15,030. Let us also assume that like me you got a £3,000 scholarship meaning that your school fees balance after deposit is £6,530.
Balance of School Fees = £6,530
Upkeep for courses in London - £1,334 * 9 = £12,006
Upkeep for courses outside London - £1,023 * 9 = £9207

Total money you will need to show in your bank account for courses in London = £18,536 = Approx 10million naira.
Total money you will need to show in your bank account for courses outside London = £15,737 = Approx 8.5million naira.

Breakdown of funds you need to show in the bank for a family of 4 like mine assuming you have already paid School fees deposit of £5,500 and that your total school fee is £15,030. Let us also assume that like me you got a £3,000 scholarship meaning that your school fees balance after deposit is £6,530.
For a family of 4 comprises of the principal applicant and 3 dependent. For the principal applicant, it will be the same as I have stated so we will calculate what you need to show for your 3 dependents.
Upkeep for courses in London for 3 dependents - £845 * 9 * 3 = £22,815
Upkeep for courses outside London for 3 dependents - £680 * 9 * 3 = £18,360

Total money you will need to show in your bank account for courses in London for you and your 3 dependents = £18,536 + £22,815 = £41,351 = Approx 22million naira.

Total money you will need to show in your bank account for courses outside London for you and your 3 dependents = £15,737 + £18,360 = £34,097 = Approx 18million naira

(This is assuming that you get the £3,000 scholarship that I got. Official exchange rate for the British embassy is found on …and it is about 521 naira to one British pound at the time of this video)
Note: You should have a little more money than is required because exchange rate can swing at any moment and trust me your visa will be denied if you have 1 naira less in your bank account at any time during the 28day bank statement period.

Usually there would be other personal expenditures that you will incur in the process but these stated are the basics.

This video is taking longer than I had wanted to so there will have to be a part 2 where I will talk about coming into the UK. Accommodation can be very challenging especially if you have to come with your family. Am going to be giving you some tips based on my experience and that of others I have heard in the next part of this video. To stay updated, please subscribe to my channel and hit the notification button so you get to know when I upload a new video.
If there is anything that I have forgotten in this video, I will try to include them in the second part which is coming soon.

You can also please share this video; you never know who might need to see it.

Thanks and God bless you for watching.
Peace

https://9jahustler.com/total-cost-of-relocating-alone-or-with-your-family-from-nigeria-to-uk-using-student-route

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cost Of Relocating Alone Or With Your Family From Nigeria To Uk/ Student Route by gidy4u: 8:03pm On Jun 03, 2022
Wow this Japa no be small thing ooo, I was thinking of taking my family out together
9jaHustler:

In this video, I will be talking about how much I spent to bring my wife and 2 kids to the UK using the student route.
We will be looking at school fees, visa fees & Immigration health surcharge, Tuberculosis test and other related costs.
In our own case, I did the entire application process myself so there is no cost for agents (I will be giving details of how I achieved this). If you don’t have the time to read every single information on the UK Visas and Immigration UKVI website, then its best you find an agent who will help you out.
For some agents like BCIE, application process for the principal applicant ie you is FREE but if they have to process visa for your dependents (family), it will cost somewhere around 90,000 naira per dependent. You google BCIE if you want to know more about them, am sure there are many other agents both professionals and individuals who are ready and willing to help for a fee.
If you are finding this video interesting, please subscribe to my channel and hit the notification button so you get notified when I upload a new video.
I will also be talking about arriving in the UK and settling down, it can be very challenging especially if you are coming with your family. I will be giving some little tips from my own experience.
Since Monday this week, we have been having our induction so the video in the background will be showing you a snippet of our induction activities at Salford University, Manchester UK.
First thing first, if you intend to come to the UK from Nigeria using the student route, the first thing you should be considering is getting an admission with a university.
In my own case, I applied only to Salford University and God willing I got the admission. Salford is a very good school and is in the heart of Manchester. Manchester is a city with a student population of about 100,000 from diverse background. Honestly the school was very helpful and encouraging during the entire admission process and even gave us very good tips on how to successfully apply for visa. Their staff and support groups are always there to respond to your email enquiries or phone calls.
You can check out their website at ... where you will find info on courses. Find a course and apply, you can also apply with any other university of your choice.
It is only when you have secured an admission that you can begin to talk about the costs involved in relocating either alone or with your family.
School Fees
The school fees can vary between different schools and programs, so you be mindful of the school fees while searching for a school or program to enroll in.
My School fees are £15,030 and I was fortunate to get a £3,000 Global Silver Excellence Scholarship, thanks to Salford Uni for making this happen. £3,000 off my school fees means a lot to me when you consider the exchange rate in Nigeria; I do not know if other schools award this scholarship. Mind you I did not even apply for any scholarship and boom, I got this £3,000 off my school fees.
Usually your admission offer will initially be conditional and the conditions to be met is you obtaining a Bachelors Degree with an overall grade of 55% or above and payment of a 5500 GBP study deposit, or provision of a satisfactory financial guarantee or sponsorship letter.
So this means that you do not need to pay the entire school fees at the same time; you can pay the initial deposit of £5,500 to change your admission status from conditional to unconditional that is after proving that you scored more than 55% in your BSc Degree.
This initial deposit of £5,500 is refundable if you do not get a visa but there can be other conditions to getting a refund; please check the school website with regards to this.

Tuberculosis Test
Since you will be staying in the UK for more than 6 months, you will need a tuberculosis test certificate. This certificate is usually valid for a period of 6 months from the date you take the test and it MUST be valid as at the time of your visa application. You will need to get this certificate ready before your visa application as you will have to upload it as a part of the documents requested during your visa application.
You will have to schedule an appointment online on the IOM UN MIGRATION website @
Children under 11 need not take the test but they will still see a clinician and will also get a certificate. For pregnant women, please see the UK government website for info on how your tests will be carried out. This video is more on costs information.

This is your health insurance, you will have to pay it during your visa application and you will have to pay for yourself and every dependent that is coming with you.
IHS £860 equivalent of USD 961.99 (this may slightly vary due to exchange rate). This IHS is refundable if you do not get a visa in the end.
Visa Fee

According to UK laws, you need to show that you have the money to take care of yourself and your dependents and the money will have to be in your own bank account for a period not less than 28 days consecutively. Meaning that for this 28day period, the money in your account will NEVER go below the required amount. So basically you will be showing a 28day bank statement and the bank statement will not be more than 31 days old at the time of your visa application.
For your dependents

Breakdown of funds you need to show in the bank for an individual assuming you have already paid School fees deposit of £5,500 and that your total school fee is £15,030. Let us also assume that like me you got a £3,000 scholarship meaning that your school fees balance after deposit is £6,530.

Total money you will need to show in your bank account for courses in London = £18,536 = Approx 10million naira.
Total money you will need to show in your bank account for courses outside London = £15,737 = Approx 8.5million naira.

Breakdown of funds you need to show in the bank for a family of 4 like mine assuming you have already paid School fees deposit of £5,500 and that your total school fee is £15,030. Let us also assume that like me you got a £3,000 scholarship meaning that your school fees balance after deposit is £6,530.
For a family of 4 comprises of the principal applicant and 3 dependent. For the principal applicant, it will be the same as I have stated so we will calculate what you need to show for your 3 dependents.

Total money you will need to show in your bank account for courses in London for you and your 3 dependents = £18,536 + £22,815 = £41,351 = Approx 22million naira.

Total money you will need to show in your bank account for courses outside London for you and your 3 dependents = £15,737 + £18,360 = £34,097 = Approx 18million naira

(This is assuming that you get the £3,000 scholarship that I got. Official exchange rate for the British embassy is found on …and it is about 521 naira to one British pound at the time of this video)
Note: You should have a little more money than is required because exchange rate can swing at any moment and trust me your visa will be denied if you have 1 naira less in your bank account at any time during the 28day bank statement period.

Usually there would be other personal expenditures that you will incur in the process but these stated are the basics.

This video is taking longer than I had wanted to so there will have to be a part 2 where I will talk about coming into the UK. Accommodation can be very challenging especially if you have to come with your family. Am going to be giving you some tips based on my experience and that of others I have heard in the next part of this video. To stay updated, please subscribe to my channel and hit the notification button so you get to know when I upload a new video.
If there is anything that I have forgotten in this video, I will try to include them in the second part which is coming soon.

Peace

https://9jahustler.com/total-cost-of-relocating-alone-or-with-your-family-from-nigeria-to-uk-using-student-route
Re: Cost Of Relocating Alone Or With Your Family From Nigeria To Uk/ Student Route by 9jaHustler: 8:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
you can actually do for yourself first and take them along within the same year if its not easy to finance all at the same time.

gidy4u:
Wow this Japa no be small thing ooo, I was thinking of taking my family out together

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Relocating Alone Or With Your Family From Nigeria To Uk/ Student Route by gidy4u: 8:18pm On Jun 03, 2022
Also can you spouse now work in uk. Since you are now studying there?
9jaHustler:

School Fees

Tuberculosis Test

Visa Fee

For your dependents

Peace

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Relocating Alone Or With Your Family From Nigeria To Uk/ Student Route by 9jaHustler: 10:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
Yes, principal applicant ie the person who is studying can only work 20 hours a week while your dependent in my case my wife can work full time. Trust Nigerians, in some cases the principal applicant has ways to work more than 20 hours a week.

gidy4u:
Also can you spouse now work in uk. Since you are now studying there?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Relocating Alone Or With Your Family From Nigeria To Uk/ Student Route by suffering: 3:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
Lol. Dude went from “I will live, work and die in Nigeria” to escaping from poverty with a student visa. Hehehehe, na so these people go put rubbish presidents and governors into power only to use the money gained to relocate.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Relocating Alone Or With Your Family From Nigeria To Uk/ Student Route by 9jaHustler: 4:18pm On Jun 04, 2022
Keep deceiving yourself. Today I got sms from AEDC telling me about prolonged destruction of power supply and black bla bla reasons. I have always worked online and depend so much on electricity ect... since I came in here, I have forgotten about power wahala.

If you like don't go and find better way for your family. I Don japa and I am glad I did.

I have never worked for government nor politician in my life, I have always been independent since graduation and I am glad of what I have achieved in this life.

Keep digging people's past post and don't find a better way for yourself.

Naija don cast and last last adulthood na SCAM grin grin.

Very soon now you will come to Nairaland asking for urgent 2k.

suffering:
Lol. Dude went from “I will live, work and die in Nigeria” to escaping from poverty with a student visa. Hehehehe, na so these people go put rubbish presidents and governors into power only to use the money gained to relocate.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Relocating Alone Or With Your Family From Nigeria To Uk/ Student Route by femijay8271(m): 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
9jaHustler:
Yes, principal applicant ie the person who is studying can only work 20 hours a week while your dependent in my case my wife can work full time. Trust Nigerians, in some cases the principal applicant has ways to work more than 20 hours a week.

Thanks man for the info... Atleast i have gotten some knowledge of things ought to be known
Re: Cost Of Relocating Alone Or With Your Family From Nigeria To Uk/ Student Route by ABCthingx: 5:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
Pls what's the total for relocating alone without scholarship?
18million naira?
Re: Cost Of Relocating Alone Or With Your Family From Nigeria To Uk/ Student Route by akins33: 5:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
What about Ielts
Re: Cost Of Relocating Alone Or With Your Family From Nigeria To Uk/ Student Route by 9jaHustler: 7:15pm On Jun 04, 2022
No IELTS required. All you need is your Nigerian University Degree Certificate which will have to be upto 55%.

akins33:
What about Ielts

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Relocating Alone Or With Your Family From Nigeria To Uk/ Student Route by 9jaHustler: 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
Well you have to add it up with the analysis that I have made. My scholarship is £3,000 so add that amount to what I quoted depending on whether you intend to come alone or with family.

ABCthingx:
Pls what's the total for relocating alone without scholarship?
18million naira?
Re: Cost Of Relocating Alone Or With Your Family From Nigeria To Uk/ Student Route by Pizzazz001: 4:02pm On Jun 20, 2022
Please I did an interview March got my cos on the 29th of April did my biometric on the 11th of may and still yet to get a visa decision…is it advisable to send a paid email..I so clueless right now..
Re: Cost Of Relocating Alone Or With Your Family From Nigeria To Uk/ Student Route by 9jaHustler: 10:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
Currently visa takes 6 weeks so your visa may be out by this weekend. Count 6 weeks from the time you did biometrics. There is no need for any paid email or whatever, as you can notice they even suspended priority visa at the moment. You must have to wait 6 weeks.

When is your classes supposed to start?

Pizzazz001:
Please I did an interview March got my cos on the 29th of April did my biometric on the 11th of may and still yet to get a visa decision…is it advisable to send a paid email..I so clueless right now..
Re: Cost Of Relocating Alone Or With Your Family From Nigeria To Uk/ Student Route by talk2ibk(m): 12:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
I am following for the part 2 bro...congrats

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Relocating Alone Or With Your Family From Nigeria To Uk/ Student Route by Pizzazz001: 5:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
It’s a tier 2 visa with sponsorship
Re: Cost Of Relocating Alone Or With Your Family From Nigeria To Uk/ Student Route by 9jaHustler: 12:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
Thanks man

talk2ibk:
I am following for the part 2 bro...congrats
Re: Cost Of Relocating Alone Or With Your Family From Nigeria To Uk/ Student Route by 9jaHustler: 12:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
What?

Pizzazz001:
It’s a tier 2 visa with sponsorship
Re: Cost Of Relocating Alone Or With Your Family From Nigeria To Uk/ Student Route by 9jaHustler: 5:41pm On Jul 12, 2022
I was thinking this post will make front page wink
Re: Cost Of Relocating Alone Or With Your Family From Nigeria To Uk/ Student Route by EngrKemp: 7:25pm On Jul 15, 2022
U are doing well.
I want to come to UK for a marine course called
ETO
I e
Electro-Technical-Officer CoC

I need a good Maritime school to do it and I need to know how much it will cost me.
Usually,the requirements are bsc elect elect.
3 years sea experience
Which I have.

Kindly update me with a good school there in the UK and the amount it will cost me .
Also the duration of the course.

Re: Cost Of Relocating Alone Or With Your Family From Nigeria To Uk/ Student Route by 9jaHustler: 10:32pm On Jul 15, 2022
I think the first think you should do is to ask Google for schools in UK that offers the course. If you find one, you can read about it. What I can do from this end then I can help but first find school through Google.

EngrKemp:
U are doing well.
I want to come to UK for a marine course called
ETO
I e
Electro-Technical-Officer CoC

I need a good Maritime school to do it and I need to know how much it will cost me.
Usually,the requirements are bsc elect elect.
3 years sea experience
Which I have.

Kindly update me with a good school there in the UK and the amount it will cost me .
Also the duration of the course.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Relocating Alone Or With Your Family From Nigeria To Uk/ Student Route by FOSTY: 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2022
Thanks for taking your time to give out information. Pls how can one ensure that he doesn't get sent back with his family after the studies ? How easy is it to find a job that would ensure ones permanent stay there? Can the dependent spouse also strive to get a job for permanent stay of the family or is it only the one that went for studies that can secure their stay? What percentage of Nigerians are able to stay back after expiration of post study visa? If you manage to pay the initial deposit from here, can the two people make enough money to pay for the rest of the studies from the jobs they can get over there? I really want to leave with my family, and I have given it a lot of thought for some months now, but I don't want to get stranded over there, and won't be able to fall back on what I was doing here if it doesn't go well.hence I need all the info I can get. We are not doing badly here, but the question is, how about tomorrow with the way Naija is going and my kids need to have better options.

5 Likes

Re: Cost Of Relocating Alone Or With Your Family From Nigeria To Uk/ Student Route by Sheamus007(m): 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
Apart from working as health care giver sector..how easy it's to get other menials job to do in UK
Re: Cost Of Relocating Alone Or With Your Family From Nigeria To Uk/ Student Route by 9jaHustler: 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2022
To be honest it may not be easy the first time you move in but trust me you will definitely blend into the system. First you are allowed to work for 2 years after your studies and then you can work longer if you find a company that will sponsor your visa. You have high probability of getting a job after your studies and if the job does not come, one of you can start another school program to keep you staying here...alot of people do it.
Many people just have enough money to pay the school fees deposit and come in, then they work to meet up. If you are coming with your wife/husband the pricipal applicant can work for 20 hours weekly while the partner can work full time. But trust me many Indians and Nigerians exeed the 20hr weekly stuff though its against the law. We have more indians in school here than we have Nigerians grin grin grin.

Your kids will definitely have a better life and future over here than in Nigeria.

FOSTY:
Thanks for taking your time to give out information. Pls how can one ensure that he doesn't get sent back with his family after the studies ? How easy is it to find a job that would ensure ones permanent stay there? Can the dependent spouse also strive to get a job for permanent stay of the family or is it only the one that went for studies that can secure their stay? What percentage of Nigerians are able to stay back after expiration of post study visa? If you manage to pay the initial deposit from here, can the two people make enough money to pay for the rest of the studies from the jobs they can get over there? I really want to leave with my family, and I have given it a lot of thought for some months now, but I don't want to get stranded over there, and won't be able to fall back on what I was doing here if it doesn't go well.hence I need all the info I can get. We are not doing badly here, but the question is, how about tomorrow with the way Naija is going and my kids need to have better options.

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of Relocating Alone Or With Your Family From Nigeria To Uk/ Student Route by 9jaHustler: 6:07pm On Jul 17, 2022
As for menial jobs, you will find them just that there is high demand in the care sector. You will not easily find a job in your current field or maybe related to what you do in Nigera (some do find though) but for menial jobs in restraunts, cleaning, hotels, events, bars you can always get them at £10 per hour.

Sheamus007:
Apart from working as health care giver sector..how easy it's to get other menials job to do in UK

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Relocating Alone Or With Your Family From Nigeria To Uk/ Student Route by EXICON(m): 7:34pm On Jul 17, 2022
9jaHustler:
As for menial jobs, you will find them just that there is high demand in the care sector. You will not easily find a job in your current field or maybe related to what you do in Nigera (some do find though) but for menial jobs in restraunts, cleaning, hotels, events, bars you can always get them at £10 per hour.

Is this £10 per hour also taxed?
Re: Cost Of Relocating Alone Or With Your Family From Nigeria To Uk/ Student Route by 9jaHustler: 8:18am On Jul 18, 2022
Yes of course

EXICON:

Is this £10 per hour also taxed?
Re: Cost Of Relocating Alone Or With Your Family From Nigeria To Uk/ Student Route by EXICON(m): 9:40am On Jul 18, 2022
9jaHustler:
Yes of course

So, after tax it will be around £6. Am I right?
Re: Cost Of Relocating Alone Or With Your Family From Nigeria To Uk/ Student Route by 9jaHustler: 3:44pm On Jul 18, 2022
Are you a UK tax expert?

EXICON:

So, after tax it will be around £6. Am I right?
Re: Cost Of Relocating Alone Or With Your Family From Nigeria To Uk/ Student Route by EXICON(m): 4:37pm On Jul 18, 2022
9jaHustler:
Are you a UK tax expert?

No sir.

I am asking to know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Welcome To The Biggest Zoo And Seaworld In Lagos / How Do I Get To Lekki Phase 1 From Ojodu Berger? / COVID-19: Quarantine Protocol For Travelers Arriving In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.