Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,328 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Cost Of Relocating Alone Or With Your Family From Nigeria To Uk/ Student Route - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of Relocating Alone Or With Your Family From Nigeria To Uk/ Student Route (18056 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Cost Of Relocating Alone Or With Your Family From Nigeria To Uk/ Student Route by 9jaHustler: 7:31pm On Jun 18, 2023
University of Salford is a cool place.

As per job you will hunt like others and will get something. Not as easy as it used to be but you will find jobs. Bear in mind that the most common and easy to find jobs for people who are new in town is either care or warehouse jobs.

With regards to accommodation, Salford can be a little high, but most people move to nearby towns like Leigh and others where they can easily get to school with one bus or two.

Rose223:
How's university of Salford I have admission there. Is Manchester cool in terms of jobs and and if is not too expensive to live there thanks
Re: Cost Of Relocating Alone Or With Your Family From Nigeria To Uk/ Student Route by Rose223: 6:48pm On Jun 29, 2023
Thanks
9jaHustler:
University of Salford is a cool place.

As per job you will hunt like others and will get something. Not as easy as it used to be but you will find jobs. Bear in mind that the most common and easy to find jobs for people who are new in town is either care or warehouse jobs.

With regards to accommodation, Salford can be a little high, but most people move to nearby towns like Leigh and others where they can easily get to school with one bus or two.

Re: Cost Of Relocating Alone Or With Your Family From Nigeria To Uk/ Student Route by yadnus(m): 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2023
This is interesting, I will try to explore and as starter I think DO IT YOURSELF will work for me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For Those Traveling For Yuletide, How Much Is Your Transport Fare? / Unmarried Partner Dependent With Children / Information Needed From Nigerian Students & Nigerians Living In Germany.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.