Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,788 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:24 PM

APC Primary: Fayemi Won’t Step Down For Osinbajo, Says Campaign Organisation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primary: Fayemi Won’t Step Down For Osinbajo, Says Campaign Organisation (16995 Views)

I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties / APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu / Ekiti APC Guber Primary: Fayemi Emerges As Governorship Flagbearer (Exit Polls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Primary: Fayemi Won’t Step Down For Osinbajo, Says Campaign Organisation by blaquebelle: 3:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
DMerciful:
Osinbajo is good but Nigeria needs Peter Obi at a time like this!

Obi-diently waiting for APC primaries outcome
My wish is for Peter Obi and Osinbajo to run together but it's unfortunately not possible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: Fayemi Won’t Step Down For Osinbajo, Says Campaign Organisation by Hannahlillien(f): 3:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
wabsite for sell dm me private
Re: APC Primary: Fayemi Won’t Step Down For Osinbajo, Says Campaign Organisation by NnamdiN: 3:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
I thought they all signed the consensus form
Re: APC Primary: Fayemi Won’t Step Down For Osinbajo, Says Campaign Organisation by Kelvin3476: 3:14pm On Jun 03, 2022
YOLUBA HATE THEIRSELVES MORE THAN THEY SAY TO IGBO'S. THEY ARE USING IT ON THE IGBO'S TO CAUSE DISUNITY AMONG THE BEST TRIBES ON EARTH.
Re: APC Primary: Fayemi Won’t Step Down For Osinbajo, Says Campaign Organisation by Philipponzaghi: 3:14pm On Jun 03, 2022
If it is Osinbajo, then it is still a win to the West.

Game on!
Re: APC Primary: Fayemi Won’t Step Down For Osinbajo, Says Campaign Organisation by Newton2024: 3:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
EmirOfNews:
If Fayemi steps down for Osinbajo lasan, then Tinubu will fight back. Because right now, it seems Tinubu is so desperate and ready to fight dirty. Anyways, all of them are trash especially my Governor, Fayemi. Very useless man!!
Fayemi is an arrogant person. I lived in Ekiti.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: Fayemi Won’t Step Down For Osinbajo, Says Campaign Organisation by Felabrity: 3:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
Aderewah:
Someone said on this platform 3 years ago that Tinubu was going to deflect all negative attention to himself, allowing Osibanjo to contest cleanly as late as possible. If Tinubu was not contesting and had endorsed osinbajo, Sahara and other pdp media would be throwing mud at PYO daily. Tinubu won’t say what he said at Ogun if he wanted to truly contest. He’s playing the whole of Nigeria. Lol.
Smart thinking

Or maybe he is too dull
Re: APC Primary: Fayemi Won’t Step Down For Osinbajo, Says Campaign Organisation by SimplePlan34: 3:18pm On Jun 03, 2022
These ones are just crying Buhari just needs 3 names
Re: APC Primary: Fayemi Won’t Step Down For Osinbajo, Says Campaign Organisation by simplesearch: 3:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
But on what basis does Fayemi think he can win the presidential nomination at the expense of Tinubu and Osinbajo? Thought most of them were just catching cruise like they use to say.

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Fayemi Won’t Step Down For Osinbajo, Says Campaign Organisation by Gaabasky: 3:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
Them dey tok of the animals wey get horn the snail too they comes out.

Na proverb I no refers to anyone oo
Re: APC Primary: Fayemi Won’t Step Down For Osinbajo, Says Campaign Organisation by Gaabasky: 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
simplesearch:
But on what basis does Fayemi think he can win the presidential nomination at the expense of Tinubu and Osinbajo? Thought most of them were just catching cruise like they use to say.

Na Baba anointed oil pikin
Re: APC Primary: Fayemi Won’t Step Down For Osinbajo, Says Campaign Organisation by purplekayc(m): 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
Drama
Re: APC Primary: Fayemi Won’t Step Down For Osinbajo, Says Campaign Organisation by Oracleforce: 3:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
DonFreshmoney:
Just grandstanding.. e go still step down for Osibanjo Las las

Fayemi go stepdown for Jagaban... he and Osun state governor is the eyes of Jagaban at the executive council meeting
Re: APC Primary: Fayemi Won’t Step Down For Osinbajo, Says Campaign Organisation by Beedude(m): 3:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
Aderewah:
Someone said on this platform 3 years ago that Tinubu was going to deflect all negative attention to himself, allowing Osibanjo to contest cleanly as late as possible. If Tinubu was not contesting and had endorsed osinbajo, Sahara and other pdp media would be throwing mud at PYO daily. Tinubu won’t say what he said at Ogun if he wanted to truly contest. He’s playing the whole of Nigeria. Lol.
YES i said so
Re: APC Primary: Fayemi Won’t Step Down For Osinbajo, Says Campaign Organisation by GreyLaw(m): 3:24pm On Jun 03, 2022
Aderewah:

What a joke! A man who ignored Nigeria's religious balance and wanted a Muslim-Muslim ticket where he would be the VP to Buhari, and you expect him to step down? The same Tinubu who fought Saraki to a standstill using Otoge and Lai Mihammed being the proxy, simply because Saraki made sure the Muslim-Muslim ticket ended by telling Buhari it wasn't going to work, and you expect him to step down for Osinbajo?

You overestimating Tinubu's smartness.

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Fayemi Won’t Step Down For Osinbajo, Says Campaign Organisation by PeterObi4LP: 3:24pm On Jun 03, 2022
Peter Obi: I want to be President because I want to move Nigeria from a consuming nation to a productive nation

Osinbajo: I want to be President to consolidate on the good things this administration has started.

Tinubu: I want to be President because it’s my turn.

2023 is around the corner. The choice is yours!
I am Obi-dient

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: Fayemi Won’t Step Down For Osinbajo, Says Campaign Organisation by Charmingpet: 3:29pm On Jun 03, 2022
Step in or step down, he is going nowhere
Re: APC Primary: Fayemi Won’t Step Down For Osinbajo, Says Campaign Organisation by toyefemi: 3:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
Very funny, Fayemi's boss is Peter "the rock" Fayose
Kwanza:
“No amount of late-night de-marketing will work against the Kayode Fayemi presidential project.”

https://gazettengr.com/apc-primary-fayemi-wont-step-down-for-osinbajo-says-campaign-organisation/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost
Re: APC Primary: Fayemi Won’t Step Down For Osinbajo, Says Campaign Organisation by We4all: 3:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
blaquebelle:
I don't even know from where some people just get this confidence that they will win presidential primaries and even win the general elections. So, big players are debating and even this one thinks that he can win amongst them?

Their juju men na….how else? I am sure they were told that on that day, people will vote them thrice and forget others.

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Fayemi Won’t Step Down For Osinbajo, Says Campaign Organisation by chloride6: 3:45pm On Jun 03, 2022
Sharrap, you will
Re: APC Primary: Fayemi Won’t Step Down For Osinbajo, Says Campaign Organisation by Indispensable85(m): 3:50pm On Jun 03, 2022
This is a no brainer. I said it earlier.

MikoB how far? E be like Osinbajo is the chosen one.
Re: APC Primary: Fayemi Won’t Step Down For Osinbajo, Says Campaign Organisation by Oktane: 3:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
Aderewah:

Very sound reasoning here. However, it appears that was his original intention which has now been overtaken by his personal ambition. But being the strategist that he is reputed to be I won't be surprised if he steps down for the 'anointed' candidate PYO thus making it look like he was only deflecting attention from PYO all the while.

Just leave politicians and their intrigues.
Re: APC Primary: Fayemi Won’t Step Down For Osinbajo, Says Campaign Organisation by tiswell(m): 3:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
Aderewah:
wake up,Osinbajo isn't the anointed candidate either sad
Re: APC Primary: Fayemi Won’t Step Down For Osinbajo, Says Campaign Organisation by tonididdy(m): 4:00pm On Jun 03, 2022
Aderewah:
Lol una Don dey switch tactics.
It's ok grin

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Fayemi Won’t Step Down For Osinbajo, Says Campaign Organisation by clevybrown(m): 4:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
Aderewah:
so u mean Tinubu is just having the fun of his life at the moment?

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Fayemi Won’t Step Down For Osinbajo, Says Campaign Organisation by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:03pm On Jun 03, 2022
Fayemi don't disturb yourself not yet your turn support Osinbajo now
Re: APC Primary: Fayemi Won’t Step Down For Osinbajo, Says Campaign Organisation by Charly68: 4:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
Fayemi is greedy and deluded for saying he won't step down .. very mischievous and ego centric
Re: APC Primary: Fayemi Won’t Step Down For Osinbajo, Says Campaign Organisation by Elidrisy20: 4:16pm On Jun 03, 2022
Osibanjo you better swallow your pride and step down for Tinubu
Re: APC Primary: Fayemi Won’t Step Down For Osinbajo, Says Campaign Organisation by Olabode211: 4:18pm On Jun 03, 2022
you better step down to win another ministerial ticket.
Re: APC Primary: Fayemi Won’t Step Down For Osinbajo, Says Campaign Organisation by cobsol(m): 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2022
Here is a trending poll going on let's lit it!

Will the North Support Peter Obi?

Best answer wins N50,000

https://vbn.ng/question/will-the-north-support-peter-obi/

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: Fayemi Won’t Step Down For Osinbajo, Says Campaign Organisation by homosapien(m): 4:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
Aderewah:

From the start, I believe Bat and Osinbajo are playing games. But let till June 6

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Make Rich Nigerians Explain Source Of Wealth Or Forfeit It To Government; Ndume / Okorocha Asks Court To Abort Plot To Arrest Him, Fingers APC Leaders / ECOWAS Court Declares Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria Unlawful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.