Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:52 AM

Senator Kashim Shettima Abandons Tinubu's Entourage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Kashim Shettima Abandons Tinubu's Entourage (2800 Views)

Breaking News: Reno Abandons Tinubu, Washes Him Badly In New Tweets / Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Ayo Fayose (Photos) / Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Kashim Shettima Abandons Tinubu's Entourage by Buharifan: 2:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
I observed of recent former borno governor no longer joins Tinubu campaign train.

What is going on?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Kashim Shettima Abandons Tinubu's Entourage by Hannahlillien(f): 2:50pm On Jun 03, 2022
wabsite for sell em me now to talk
Re: Senator Kashim Shettima Abandons Tinubu's Entourage by Mickykarim: 5:00pm On Jun 03, 2022
AND WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING ON?

Speculative wondering soul. You IDLE Nosey people would rather stir something from nothing with, unfounded rumour mongering.

Go and get something productive doing and stop wasting your time on NOTHING.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Kashim Shettima Abandons Tinubu's Entourage by donphilopus: 5:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
Buharifan:
I observed of recent former borno governor no longer joins Tinubu campaign train.

What is going on?

He was in Ogun and Oyo yesterday.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Kashim Shettima Abandons Tinubu's Entourage by Mickykarim: 5:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
Do not mind the dunce trying to stir another unnecessary controversy.
Re: Senator Kashim Shettima Abandons Tinubu's Entourage by Indispensable85(m): 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
Buharifan:

What is going on?

Welcome to planet earth because you've been in coma obviously.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Kashim Shettima Abandons Tinubu's Entourage by Throwback: 5:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
Buharifan:

What is going on?

Are you sure you share the same existence as the rest of us?

Maybe you recently departed without knowing you have already crossed over.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Kashim Shettima Abandons Tinubu's Entourage by islandsscotch8: 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2022
Asiwaju baba Seyi , on your mandate forever. The only governor that consistently challenged the federal powers in his era as governor. The man who took the FG to court and made sure he created LCDAs to make government closer to people which is what many states copied now. A forward thinker
Re: Senator Kashim Shettima Abandons Tinubu's Entourage by HomoSapiien: 5:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
Buharifan:

What is going on?

He was with Tinubu at the Jumat prayer in Abuja today

4 Likes

Re: Senator Kashim Shettima Abandons Tinubu's Entourage by cleatsmottled9: 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2022
Jagaban, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts will be the president no matter what.
Re: Senator Kashim Shettima Abandons Tinubu's Entourage by fyneguy: 5:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
grin

Re: Senator Kashim Shettima Abandons Tinubu's Entourage by paracolaxnear1: 5:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu omo olodo ide is the only answer and the right person to solve Nigeria's numerous problems. He is the governor with the best cabinet in his era and we are very sure that having a man like this as president means we will have capable hands at the helm of affairs, a win-win for Nigeria
Re: Senator Kashim Shettima Abandons Tinubu's Entourage by bicoloratrite9: 6:18pm On Jun 03, 2022
Jagaban of Borgu ,Jah continue to bless you. No matter how much the weapon your enemies fashion against you, you'll eventually win over them. We will never stop supporting our leader
Re: Senator Kashim Shettima Abandons Tinubu's Entourage by KoronaKola: 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
Jagaban, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts slayer of Meth cannibals.
Re: Senator Kashim Shettima Abandons Tinubu's Entourage by RobustRoad: 6:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
Asiwaju omo olodo ide , on your mandate we stand.
Re: Senator Kashim Shettima Abandons Tinubu's Entourage by TallerKola: 6:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
Lion of Bourdillon Jaga Jaga Jaga ban Borgu
Re: Senator Kashim Shettima Abandons Tinubu's Entourage by Mandate2023: 6:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
Buharifan:

What is going on?

Same shettima that was in Abuja central mosque with tinubu today......u need a brain replacement, just go for pick brain coz its obviously better than ur current brain grin
Re: Senator Kashim Shettima Abandons Tinubu's Entourage by easyhacq(m): 6:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
Buharifan:

What is going on?

He appeared of Journalist Hangout (TVC) today to continue his support for Asiwaju.

1 Like

Re: Senator Kashim Shettima Abandons Tinubu's Entourage by yyba: 7:09pm On Jun 03, 2022
Buharifan:

What is going on?
may be because you lack data that is why you started imaginations, he was in calaba, oyo and ogun with tinubu
Re: Senator Kashim Shettima Abandons Tinubu's Entourage by SaiOba: 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
He was on TVC #JH today..

Buharifan:

What is going on?

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why I Will Not Be Voting Tinubu / Peter Obi: When Asked About NEXT Ownership. See Answer. / PDP Crisis: Makinde Makes U-turn Dumps Wike, Agrees To Lead Atiku's Ibadan Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.