Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

FG Fails To Deliver On Its Power Target - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG Fails To Deliver On Its Power Target (3362 Views)

How To Deliver Real Sign-up Gig On Fiverr. / How Long Does It Take EMS To Deliver Packages From China To Nigeria? / Dr. Okonjo-Iweala Fails To Show Up For Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Fails To Deliver On Its Power Target by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 19, 2011
Wise Nigerians consider Power Inverter while they are still cheap with us (epileptic power supply is now growing in bills without any improvement yet).
We install for free + 1 year warranty and check back all time to be sure you enjoy our product. Call us today.

Sky-Point Inverters.
0806 060 6166.
Re: FG Fails To Deliver On Its Power Target by swiftycool(m): 12:16pm On Jul 19, 2011
@topic God bears witness that we warned u not to vote in a blockhead 4 president u never listened so enjoy it- FRESH FART!
Re: FG Fails To Deliver On Its Power Target by http(m): 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2011
Fresh air is selling fast at the following distribution center
113 Iweka road Aba,
112 Nnamdi Azekiwe Ebele road, idumota lagos,
1 Pound road Aba, and all the shops in obodo Nigeria,

Grab your coffin now grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
laugh and enter coma
Re: FG Fails To Deliver On Its Power Target by Kobojunkie: 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2011
crispgg:

I did a little mental calculation on the possiblilty of GEJ solving the power problems of Nigeria and realised that even if he works hard at it, it will take at least 10 years.

Putting into consideration the fact that all the power stations being bulit dont produce more than 300 to 400MW, and we are looking at hitting like 20,000 to 30,000MW to meet our immediate power needs. This means that we need to build like 50 power stations. Awarding contracts, designing and constructing a power station will take at least 3 years, and that is assuming that the process is fast tracked. Now, we are in Nigeria where a process that normally takes one day takes one month, so a power station in Nigeria will take at least 5 years to build if it is not abandoned mid way. We have not considered gas supply and other logistics o.

Intrestingly, nobody talks about the problems of power distribution that we have. The distribution station at Osogbo is standing on its last legs. So after government has built all the power stations, they will now remember that we have to rehabilitate or build another power distribution station. Another five years. So if we have a committed government  we should be able to have our 30,000MW of electricity by the year 2022.

This means that anybody who is dreaming of stable power supply during GEJ's tenure is having a dream that is only at par to that of Joseph in the bible.

This is the stupid excuse many tried to sell us for Yar adua's nonsense. The same excuse we used back during the Obasanjo era, and now this? GROW UP!!! Countries around the world are breaking records in the amount of progress they deliver to their people. Stop making excuses for your government. . . . HOLD THEM TO PROMISES MADE.Jonathan Promised we would be at about 6000MW or more by now, HOLD HIM TO THE PROMISE HE MADE.
Re: FG Fails To Deliver On Its Power Target by OTEGA1: 1:22pm On Jul 19, 2011
i AM NOT SUPRISED THAT THE GOVT FAILED TO DELIVER ON POWER TARGGETS FOR THE NATION, I WOULD RATHER BE SUPRISED IF THEY MATE THE TAGRETS.

tH EWAY THE POER PROJECT IS GOING ,NIGERAIAN SHOULD NOT EXPECT ANY SIGNIFICANT INCREASE IN POWER GENERATION ATA LEAST TILL 3YRS FROM NOW IF THERE WILL NOT BE EXCUSES OF GAS AND WATER LEVEL DROPING NOT USED TO BY TIME FOR ANOTHER 4 YR TENURE.

FROM OBJ TILL DATE POWER HAS BEEN WHERE THE CABALS MAKE HUGE MONIES FROM , THER IS ALWAY SO MUCH TO EAT.

I SAW OBJ TAKING IN A CHAT ON BBC ON MEETING AFRICA POWER DEMAND, And he was just blabing there cos he faile to provid power to nigerian with so much oil money ,,,

its amazing that the power that 19 milion ppl consume in newyork is what africa is stuggling to produce till date, we never even talk of distribution issues ,,,,i mean stable power supply is light yrs ahead of us- may be not in this our generation,
Re: FG Fails To Deliver On Its Power Target by bohboh275(m): 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2011
he is just an accidental president he never expected to be there we have got 3 years and 10 months to go . Nothing can be done about it he is still our president until then.
Re: FG Fails To Deliver On Its Power Target by hbrednic: 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2011
here we go again
Re: FG Fails To Deliver On Its Power Target by slayer01: 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2011
i dont know what boko haram is doing wasting bombs on civilians,
mek dem go aso rock naah or at least target some of these fat,lazy,clueless ,idiotic, retarded,deluded,criminally insane poli-thief-cians!!!

by the time boko haram strikes a dozen or more of these fools, the rest will either sit up, resign or flee
Re: FG Fails To Deliver On Its Power Target by Fhemmmy: 4:47pm On Jul 19, 2011
What have they ever been able to deliver on?
Re: FG Fails To Deliver On Its Power Target by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2011
Were all the peoples them wey dem be follow beef dey hail GEJ say na him be de Messiah wee go save naija!

How comes all the FRESH AIR worshipers just disappear over night??

Dem don sale monkey in place of chimpanzee to Nigerians!

[size=50pt]FRESH AIR 2020![/size]

This is just the beginning. Season 2 is coming [tenure elongation]

Una go hear nwiiii!
Re: FG Fails To Deliver On Its Power Target by Fhemmmy: 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2011
^^^ Well said . . . only hope that the people will be able to survive the part 2
Re: FG Fails To Deliver On Its Power Target by software(m): 11:06pm On Jul 19, 2011
Jonathan has started to FAIL, he has no plan
Re: FG Fails To Deliver On Its Power Target by luluosas(m): 7:13am On Jul 20, 2011
All those things Jonathan were doing before the elections was to win the sympathy of some Nigerians, who were not thinking straight. He has now declared that he didn't promise any agenda. What do you people therefore expects from a pointless, directionless and visionless Jonathan? To your tents oh Nigerians.
Re: FG Fails To Deliver On Its Power Target by LARRIE(m): 7:37am On Jul 20, 2011
This man can never deliver.
Re: FG Fails To Deliver On Its Power Target by brainpulse: 8:19am On Jul 20, 2011
grin grin grin grin you guys had made my day with all this humorous comments. i lie you all guys grin grin grin grin
Re: FG Fails To Deliver On Its Power Target by maclatunji: 10:27am On Jul 20, 2011
You are welcome! Did you notice how our dear President was lecturing British Prime Minister, David Cameron on African Geography and Economics. Telling him that we have economic zones in Africa. For example in West Africa we have ECOWAS which is meant to be a free trade zone among the countries of West Africa. I am sure David Cameron did not know all of these things because he lacks proper advisers and has probably forgotten that Nigeria got its independence from Britain.

The quintessential brilliance of Mr. President continues to give me goose pimples whenever I think about it.

Also Dame Patience arrived Obudu Cattle Ranch yesterday, welcomed by the grateful wives of all the other big ogas who before now had little or no idea of how to welcome international guests and dignitaries, but now they can learn from the best which of course includes our dear first lady who is on first name terms with Obama's wife. She will soon go to London to see the queen too.
Re: FG Fails To Deliver On Its Power Target by gabbond: 4:04pm On Jul 20, 2011
heaven helps those who help themselves but transforming nigeria not only power sector is just one RANDOM ART OF KINDNESS(ARK) in any office you hold. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rainy Season For Heliculture (snail Farming) / I Need Supplier For Souvenir Items (unbranded) / Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.