Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening (4049 Views)

My Igbo Brothers, It's Time To Think Home / Brothers, It Is Time To Come Home. / SW To Assume 5% Role From 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by tonididdy(m): 4:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
grin

... It's starting

By this time next year, tinibu will be worse than oshiomole politically.

He messed himself up when he tried to eat from the table of children. Children he watched growing UP.
Some people are born kings, others kingmakers.
When a kingmaker becomes too greedy, he will be relegated to the trenches

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by Naijabad: 4:56pm On Jun 03, 2022
WHAT IS HAPPENING?

HAS THE FULANIS STARTED THEIR MADNESS IN LAGOS?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by DoggoneDogg: 4:57pm On Jun 03, 2022
What happened to Awolowo and Abiola in 1952 is repeating itself grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by DamianX: 5:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
You betray your brothers for an another do you think the person your are betraying your brothers for will betray his brothers for you just because you did?

You must be an entitled two-faced nonentity

This goes to the tinubu urchins before the baby druggies go Dy like my comment grin

14 Likes

Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by tonididdy(m): 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
DamianX:
You betray your brothers for an another do you think the person your are betraying your brothers for will betray his brothers for you just because you did?

You must be an entitled two-faced nonentity

5 Likes

Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by tonididdy(m): 5:09pm On Jun 03, 2022
cheesy

5 Likes

Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 03, 2022
The funny thing in all of this is that either tinubu/osibanjo win or lose..... nyamiris will still remain the major losers.

10 Likes

Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by ChoCho54(f): 5:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
Where is Omenkalives??.??

1 Like

Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by ChoCho54(f): 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
WesternOligarch:
The funny thing in all of this is that either tinubu/osibanjo win or lose..... nyamiris will still remain the major losers.
The point is that we told you tinubu will never be president of Nigeria. That's the whole point.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by DamianX: 5:14pm On Jun 03, 2022
WesternOligarch:

Can never be. You called them politically irrelevant but then it will dawn on fools who is really politically irrelevant.

5 Likes

Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 03, 2022
ChoCho54:
The point is that we told you tinubu will never be president of Nigeria. That's the whole point.

Thé point is that tinubu being president or not won't stop ESN/UGM and Herdsmen from going on a rampage in the south east and Igbo presidency is a pipe dream and even VP una no go see.

7 Likes

Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
DamianX:

Can never be. You called them politically irrelevant but then it will dawn on fools who is really politically irrelevant.

Politically irrelevant because they're only good at antagonism and blackmail thus Igbo presidency is a pipe dream.

5 Likes

Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by Vulturereloaded: 5:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
He can still redeem his image by supporting peter obi.
Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by Proudlyomonna: 5:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
WesternOligarch:

Thé point is that tinubu being president or not won't stop ESN/UGM and Herdsmen from going on a rampage in the south east and Igbo presidency is a pipe dream and even VP una no go see.

Oga the fulani heardsmen manace is happening everywhere in the country grin grin
No need to masturbate on tribal gbasgbos grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by ChoCho54(f): 5:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
WesternOligarch:

Neither will Tinubus imaginary presidency stop fulanis from killing yorubas in their sleep and raping their women while others are banished to Benin republic IDP camps.

This is your next president whether you like it or not!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by DamianX: 5:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
WesternOligarch:

Politically irrelevant because they're only good at antagonism and blackmail thus Igbo presidency is a pipe dream.

Haha same as Yoruba presidency.
Hehe
Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by IamWonderful: 5:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
Baby factory criminals are here again

2 Likes

Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by ChoCho54(f): 5:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Oga the fulani heardsmen manace is happening everywhere in the country grin grin
Westernoligarch is a wounded man. But I will not allow him to enjoy his pain in peace. I have salt and I have iodine ready.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 03, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

It's happening everywhere but Amotekun is doing their best to rid them from the SW and we don't have to worry about IPOB/UGM or ESN...... you can't say such about the south east.

5 Likes

Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by ChoCho54(f): 5:24pm On Jun 03, 2022
IamWonderful:
Baby factory criminals are here again
Tinubu will only be president of iragbiji republic.

Are those you and your siblings? Choi!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by Proudlyomonna: 5:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
WesternOligarch:

It's happening everywhere but Amotekun is doing their best to rid them from the SW and we don't have to worry about IPOB/UGM or ESN...... you can't say such about the south east.

Ok oo I hear you grin grin
I nor dey follow una do mumu tribal gbasgbos � I just se make I inform you se every region dey suffer from the hell of apc,and it would get worse if another Northerner wins grin
Let the strongest survive biko grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by ChoCho54(f): 5:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
WesternOligarch:

Fulani killers have their HQ in Yoruba land. They have been whipped into line in SE. Cone and see them behaving calmly here.
But go to Oyo now and see them oppressing yorubas with full chest.

Amotekun??

Those ones are after ritual killers who refused to settle them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by Proudlyomonna: 5:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
ChoCho54:
Westernoligarch is a wounded man. But I will not allow him to enjoy his pain in peace. I have salt and I have iodine ready.

Two of una na d same thing undecided
Abeg getat grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 03, 2022
ChoCho54:
Neither will Tinubus imaginary presidency stop fulanis from killing yorubas in their sleep and raping their women while others are banished to Benin republic IDP camps.

This is your next president whether you like it or not!

Lol, unlike you I've accepted reality that tinubu will never be president and will naturally adapt to any adminstration that emerges.......the joke is on you if you really think obi pandora will become president....big fvckin joke lol. And when last did you hear of Herdsmen attacks in SW? Lol your region is getting anally fvcked by IPOB UGM and ESN with a combination of the army and herdmen..
..no President, No vice president but your region has been taken 20years back because of the insecurity......lmao...you played yourselves.

5 Likes

Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by ChoCho54(f): 5:30pm On Jun 03, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Two of una na d same thing undecided
Abeg getat grin
But I seen you severally slurping at his balls? grin
Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by Lionnation: 5:30pm On Jun 03, 2022
WesternOligarch:
, how
You don dey shift goal post, typical of afonja, instead of fighting for what he believes in he will chicken out and shift goal post

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by Sergio101(m): 5:31pm On Jun 03, 2022
Anticipating smiley
Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by ChoCho54(f): 5:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
WesternOligarch:

Lol, unlike you I've accepted reality that tinubu will never be president and will naturally adapt to any adminstration that emerges.......the joke is on you if you really think obi pandora will become president....big fvckin joke lol. And when last did you hear of Herdsmen attacks in SW? Lol your region is getting anally fvcked by IPOB UGM and ESN with a combination of the army and herdmen..
..no President, No vice president but your region has been taken 20years back because of the insecurity......lmao...you played yourselves.
If you have just accepted that Tinubu won't be president even after we told you seven years ago, I'm alright with you.

You can wail in peace now.

Tinubu won't be on the ballot..

But Peter Oluwaseun Habib Obi will be on the ballot.
Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 03, 2022
ChoCho54:
Fulani killers have their HQ in Yoruba land. They have been whipped into line in SE. Cone and see them behaving calmly here.
But go to Oyo now and see them oppressing yorubas with full chest.

Amotekun??

Those ones are after ritual killers who refused to settle them.

Lol, herdsmen have been whipped in line indeed. Is i

https://www.nairaland.com/7159366/suspected-herdsmen-attack-pastor-uche

That's just one of the recents..... funny thing is the ESN and UGM are even doing a better job at killing igbos than the herdsmen.

4 Likes

Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
ChoCho54:
If you have just accepted that Tinubu won't be president even after we told you seven years ago, I'm alright with you.

You can wail in peace now.

Tinubu won't be on the ballot..

But Peter Oluwaseun Habib Obi will be on the ballot.

Lol..... you're delusional. Repeating a lie won't change the fact that it's a lie. Peter Obi can only become the president of spare parts dealers of nigeria.....the baby voiced criminal is going no where.

7 Likes

Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by OfoIgbo: 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
WesternOligarch:

The same way Yoruba presidency will remain a pipe dream from now onwards. Igbos will ensure that.

Tinubu's deconstruction is carrying on uninterruptedly.
Re: To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2022
OfoIgbo:

The same way Yoruba presidency will remain a pipe dream from now onwards. Igbos will ensure that.

Tinubu's deconstruction is carrying on uninterruptedly.

It's fine by me, we've ruled nigeria for 16years as president and same as VP nothing spoil........I even hope and pray buhari gets a third term or presidency for life.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter OBI Declared Little Girl Who Celebrate Him As Poster Child Of His Campaign / Crisis In Ibadan (omi Adio, Oyo State) / Southeast Governors Have Mortgaged Ndiigbo Future—max Gbanite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.