Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Tiwa Savage: I Want A Man That Matches My Energy (video) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage: I Want A Man That Matches My Energy (video) (51218 Views)

Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed / Tiwa Savage: I Might Go Naked In My Next Video / Tiwa Savage: ‘I Don’t Check Price Tags No More’. Celebrities React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Want A Man That Matches My Energy (video) by Tundex911: 2:58am On Jun 05, 2022
Reason why wizzy fuvk you then run

Ode dey find energy up and down, you go even see energy boost join.
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Want A Man That Matches My Energy (video) by Seun360(m): 4:43am On Jun 05, 2022
bisqit:
you wan chop tok true

Toto wey don cast.
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Want A Man That Matches My Energy (video) by phemmyfour: 7:10am On Jun 05, 2022
WisdomCanada:
Tiwa is very right. I can’t date someone I’ll have to explain every joke to before she catches it. We’ll all love to date or marry someone who understands our sarcasm and replies it with way bigger sarcasm, someone who laughs at our jokes and understands eye contact in public.

While we are at it, let’s all ensure we vote PETER OBI as president of Nigeria come 2023. Let’s vote LABOUR PARTY. For a working Nigeria where youths can get employed at multinationals and government parastatals, 50 MILLION YOUTHS joining the army and being fed corn and cassava is not a welcome manifesto in JESUS NAME.
She's referring to "sexual energy ", you are talking about jokes
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Want A Man That Matches My Energy (video) by nurseafrica2: 7:36am On Jun 05, 2022
Which energy, don't say things we are left to construde.
What energy. Is it power or what
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Want A Man That Matches My Energy (video) by wisdomugobest(m): 7:56am On Jun 05, 2022
I have a big dog can that can finish work even meet up to your satisfaction hw much u wan pay
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Want A Man That Matches My Energy (video) by wisdomugobest(m): 7:57am On Jun 05, 2022
I have a big dog can that can finish work even meet up to your satisfaction hw much u wan pay[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Want A Man That Matches My Energy (video) by abidem4real: 9:24am On Jun 05, 2022
Edge247:
Tiwa Savage: I Want a Man That Matches My Energy

(Watch Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Nn0GcaGrhc

Tiwa stated that she is only interested in a man who will match her energy by adding to her funds.

Award winning Nigerian singer/songwriter, Tiwa Savage has opened up on the kind of man she wants to be in a relationship with.

During her Water & Garri US concert in Dallas on Thursday, Tiwa stated that she is only interested in a man who will match her energy by adding to her funds.

She said: “It’s not that I’m just looking for a guy that has money because I have money too. I have my money don’t get it twisted. So all I’m saying is you gotta match my energy so from now on we are looking for someone to add to our funds.”

Tiwa Savage got married to TeeBillz in 2013.

The marriage produced Jamil in 2015 but the couple split in 2016 over allegations of infidelity, substance abuse and lack of care.

Tiwa made headlines after the release of her s3x video of her and an unidentified partner in October.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CeV0yK8jAd5/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

The queen has spoken
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Want A Man That Matches My Energy (video) by Forthepeople21(f): 11:38am On Jun 05, 2022
This women is trashy and I feel sorry for her son who will soon realize that his mom is a sex tape hoe. Shelf life is over, no one wants this used up goods.
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Want A Man That Matches My Energy (video) by Sleekfingers: 12:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
Edge247:
Tiwa Savage: I Want a Man That Matches My Energy

(Watch Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Nn0GcaGrhc

Tiwa stated that she is only interested in a man who will match her energy by adding to her funds.

Award winning Nigerian singer/songwriter, Tiwa Savage has opened up on the kind of man she wants to be in a relationship with.

During her Water & Garri US concert in Dallas on Thursday, Tiwa stated that she is only interested in a man who will match her energy by adding to her funds.

She said: “It’s not that I’m just looking for a guy that has money because I have money too. I have my money don’t get it twisted. So all I’m saying is you gotta match my energy so from now on we are looking for someone to add to our funds.”

Tiwa Savage got married to TeeBillz in 2013.

The marriage produced Jamil in 2015 but the couple split in 2016 over allegations of infidelity, substance abuse and lack of care.

Tiwa made headlines after the release of her s3x video of her and an unidentified partner in October.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CeV0yK8jAd5/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Tiwa olobo dudu......
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Want A Man That Matches My Energy (video) by nesphil(m): 1:32pm On Jun 05, 2022
Madam you don turn Power Horse be dat o grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Want A Man That Matches My Energy (video) by segun18(m): 3:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
I can immediately profile the personality and character of some persons here from the bad languages they have typed in response to what Tiwa allegedly said .

It is well
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Want A Man That Matches My Energy (video) by Chidi2022: 11:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
Drfernandez:

Oh, yes, I am married to a delectable woman. A delectable woman cannot be caught insulting men or women because life is unfavorable like someone like you is wont to do. Stop the bitterness towards men. Nigbagbogbo gbiyanju lati huwa daradara, o gbo.
scammer scammer scammer...
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Want A Man That Matches My Energy (video) by Drfernandez(m): 2:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
Chidi2022:
scammer scammer scammer...

Stop mistaking me for your ex that broke your heart because of your habitual dirtiness and laziness. Once more, I just hope that the hearkbreak will make you a better person and other women like you can learn and adjust before it becomes late for them too. How a woman like you will wear the same sets pant and bra for almost one month without washing them is beyond me. Abeg, you can do better.
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Want A Man That Matches My Energy (video) by Chidi2022: 2:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
Drfernandez:

My mother should Stop mistaking me for her ex that broke her heart because of her habitual dirtiness and laziness. Once more, I just hope that the hearkbreak will make her a better person and other women like her can learn and adjust before it becomes late for them too. How a woman like her will wear the same sets pant and bra for almost one month without washing them is beyond me. Abeg, she can do better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" / Poco Lee And Davido Lead Morning Devotion, Sing 'Akanchawa' / Israel DMW & Sheila Courage Wedding In Benin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.