Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

2023: No APC Presidential Aspirant Was Disqualified – Screening Committee Member - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: No APC Presidential Aspirant Was Disqualified – Screening Committee Member (17693 Views)

2023: Babachir Says No APC Member Has The Right To Stop Tinubu From Contesting / The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) / Falana: No APC-Controlled State Is Fighting Corruption, Except Kano (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2023: No APC Presidential Aspirant Was Disqualified – Screening Committee Member by LegalWolf: 8:43am On Jun 04, 2022
Tissaia:
Here's something to chew on.
Tinubu is a Muslim and he is Yoruba,
His VP will be christian, cus Muslim Muslim ticket almost impossible.

Here's the twist....wait for it

We northerners don't believe tinubu is even a Muslim, cus his wife and everything we just don't.
He is also corrupt and old sick man something we don't want.

Yep! yep you guess it right.

We go Atiku Incase tinubu miraculously wins the primary, ask us why..

Atiku is also a Muslim, bonus he is from the North, more bonus he is Hausa Fulani.

At least if he steals, he will invest in the north.

There's no way in hell tinubu wining this primary. you can take it to your debtor

Where in the North are you from? I suspect you’re an imposter! And even if you arr from the North, who gave you the Authority to speak on our behalf that we don’t believe in Tinubu?
Re: 2023: No APC Presidential Aspirant Was Disqualified – Screening Committee Member by Mannylex(m): 8:44am On Jun 04, 2022
So what now happens to their N100million ??
Re: 2023: No APC Presidential Aspirant Was Disqualified – Screening Committee Member by Mhudi: 9:38am On Jun 04, 2022
You have third force and fourth force in Labour party and NNPP as alternatives now.
sammyj:
shocked shocked shocked shocked The confusion in APC is nothing to write home about. I just wish a third force come in this election to sweep both APC and PDP away. These two parties are EVIL !!!
Re: 2023: No APC Presidential Aspirant Was Disqualified – Screening Committee Member by KingLarry04: 10:23am On Jun 04, 2022
So who dey wyn who?
Re: 2023: No APC Presidential Aspirant Was Disqualified – Screening Committee Member by Kollins11: 10:23am On Jun 04, 2022
mbahdi:
Una problem
Even if d drug lord winz d primary dat doesn't make him Nigeria president he will still b disgraced at d poll .obi will get more vote Dan him.cos d sensible youths have decided to be oBiDient dis time.taking up their future by themselves
why is Tinubu buttocks always wet?
Re: 2023: No APC Presidential Aspirant Was Disqualified – Screening Committee Member by 618benazir: 10:37am On Jun 04, 2022
Mphirimiri clowns ryt nowMphirimiri clowns ryt now...
Re: 2023: No APC Presidential Aspirant Was Disqualified – Screening Committee Member by blazhykowskyi(m): 11:17am On Jun 04, 2022
Snapchat:

Why do you Igbo guys always claim to be from other parts of the country when nobody asks, especially when you want to spite an individual or region?

No. That guy is truly a northerner.
Re: 2023: No APC Presidential Aspirant Was Disqualified – Screening Committee Member by Lightorder: 11:23am On Jun 04, 2022
Tissaia:
I seriously don't think is bad to steal from Nigeria right now. If you steal it invest in your community that's what we tell our leaders in the north. Stealing without giving it back is our problem
so you think they will listen you now ? They changed last abi ?
Re: 2023: No APC Presidential Aspirant Was Disqualified – Screening Committee Member by Ajibade123(m): 12:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
Tissaia:

We northerners don't believe tinubu is even a Muslim, cus his wife and everything we just don't.

Atiku is also a Muslim, bonus he is from the North, more bonus he is Hausa Fulani.

There's no way in hell tinubu wining this primary. you can take it to your debtor
you must be very lively and funny person in real life
though I know you joke most of the times but can you stop the trolling of Igbos and IPOB please
Re: 2023: No APC Presidential Aspirant Was Disqualified – Screening Committee Member by fx45(m): 1:04pm On Jun 04, 2022
sammyj:
shocked shocked shocked shocked The confusion in APC is nothing to write home about. I just wish a third force come in this election to sweep both APC and PDP away. These two parties are EVIL !!!
Labour Party is the third force. What else are you waiting for?
Re: 2023: No APC Presidential Aspirant Was Disqualified – Screening Committee Member by Tissaia(f): 1:12pm On Jun 04, 2022
Ajibade123:

you must be very lively and funny person in real life
though I know you joke most of the times but can you stop the trolling of Igbos and IPOB please
in show of good faith I av changed my signature. And I will stop the trolling
Re: 2023: No APC Presidential Aspirant Was Disqualified – Screening Committee Member by Wwwq: 4:29pm On Jun 04, 2022
Really
Re: 2023: No APC Presidential Aspirant Was Disqualified – Screening Committee Member by Ajibade123(m): 5:24pm On Jun 04, 2022
Tissaia:
in show of good faith I av changed my signature. And I will stop the trolling
thank you
Re: 2023: No APC Presidential Aspirant Was Disqualified – Screening Committee Member by Newton2024: 5:24pm On Jun 04, 2022
Politicians like Peter Obi, Shehu Sanni, Pat Utomi, Benedict Murray-Bruce, Donald Duke, Babagana Umara Zulum are among the few men of honour we still have in this country. These are men of integrity we can't compare with characters like Yahaya Bello, Aregbese, Ben Ayade, Dapo Abiodun, Kayode Fayemi, etc. The former may not be perfect or infallible as humans but without prejudice, they are people of principles. Not knowing the difference between good and bad people is a complex problem on its own and not giving honour to whom honour is due is not good for our society at large.
Re: 2023: No APC Presidential Aspirant Was Disqualified – Screening Committee Member by bablon20(m): 5:29pm On Jun 04, 2022
After asking them to withdraw I hoe they will be refunded their 100 million for the nomination form?
Re: 2023: No APC Presidential Aspirant Was Disqualified – Screening Committee Member by Corporate2020: 7:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
matex97:
Is it my state's former governor you are addressing like this?

Please you can do better than that.

No vex jare, my brother from another mother. You will recall that Tom Ikimi was the most favored to be APC Chairman after the interim chairman Bisi Akande, but Tinubu imposed Oyegun against all odds. Now such a man is now trying to bite Tinubu with his old weak teeth.

Oyegun grievance with Tinubu is the fact that Tinubu did not support Oyegun's 2nd term bid. But Tinubu couldn't have, this is because Oyegun had aligned with Saraki and his group of rogue and dissident Senators against the Buhari and Tinubu. So, how would Tinubu have saved Oyegun. Betrayal is really very painful. Oyegun paid for supporting the rouge Senators against Tinubu and Buhari the other time, but it seems he has not learnt his lessons, he will pay more this time for trying to bite Tinubu on the bumbum.
Re: 2023: No APC Presidential Aspirant Was Disqualified – Screening Committee Member by Corporate2020: 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2022
A
Tissaia:

Look at one of the products of Goatluck Jonathan's Almajari schools. These blood suckers still believe they are more Muslim than Southerners. Shey Prophet Muhammad (SAW) na Hausa abi Fulani abi Kanuri man?

You said Tinubu is not a Muslim because his wife is a Christian, please note that Tinubu has been practicing his Islam and has married his Christian wife for decades before coming to do politics with you hypocrites, likewise Raji Fashola. Several Yoruba Muslims including my un-humbled self are married to Christians, and we do not need the validation of you people that kill fellow human beings for your god. That your god is not my Allahu. What you are practicing is NOT Islam, and you will be mercilessly whipped and disgraced on the Judgement Day by falsely bringing ridicule to Islam.

Imagine a so called Muslim praising a treasury looter for looting the resources of Niger Delta to develop his so called North. Now tell me the development you have apart from the millions of Almajaris you produced every month who are ready to kill, to steal, and to destroy.

Please forgive me, I shouldn't bring myself down to the gutter level of arguing with an Almajari. That's too low of me.
Re: 2023: No APC Presidential Aspirant Was Disqualified – Screening Committee Member by Tissaia(f): 7:37pm On Jun 04, 2022
Corporate2020:

A

Look at one of the products of Goatluck Jonathan's Almajari schools. These blood suckers still believe they are more Muslim than Southerners. Shey Prophet Muhammad (SAW) na Hausa abi Fulani abi Kanuri man?

You said Tinubu is not a Muslim because his wife is a Christian, please note that Tinubu has been practicing his Islam and has married his Christian wife for decades before coming to do politics with you hypocrites, likewise Raji Fashola. Several Yoruba Muslims including my un-humbled self are married to Christians, and we do not need the validation of you people that kill fellow human beings for your god. That your god is not my Allahu. What you are practicing is NOT Islam, and you will be mercilessly whipped and disgraced on the Judgement Day by falsely bringing ridicule to Islam.

Imagine a so called Muslim praising a treasury looter for looting the resources of Niger Delta to develop his so called North. Now tell me the development you have apart from the millions of Almajaris you produced every month who are ready to kill, to steal, and to destroy.

Please forgive me, I shouldn't bring myself down to the gutter level of arguing with an Almajari. That's too low of me.
whatever that makes you sleep at night. You're not a real Muslim, what we call hypocrite that's what y'all are

Photos From The Burial Of Ganduje's Mother In Kano / Abuja-kaduna Rail Project No Longer Feasible In May – Amaechi / Corruption Getting Worse In Nigeria’ — Transparency International Releases 2017