Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

President Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Extraordinary Summit In Accra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Extraordinary Summit In Accra (8746 Views)

Tinubu’s Full Speech At 2nd ECOWAS Extraordinary Summit On Niger Crisis / Tinubu To Attend ECOWAS Summit In Guinea-Bissau / Buhari Leaves For Ghana On Sunday For ECOWAS Emergency Extraordinary Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Extraordinary Summit In Accra by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 8:01am On Jun 04, 2022
PRESIDENT BUHARI TO ATTEND ECOWAS EXTRAORDINARY SUMMIT IN ACCRA

President Muhammadu Buhari will today Saturday, June 4 in Accra, Ghana attend an Extraordinary Summit of the ECOWAS Authority of Heads of State and Government on the political situation in Mali and other parts of the sub-region.

The Summit which will hold at the Presidential Palace, Accra, also known as the Jubilee House, is expected to review progress made by Mali’s military junta on the return of the country to democratic rule.

The Heads of State will also review the situation in the Republics of Burkina Faso and Guinea.

The President will be accompanied by the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Geoffrey Onyeama, National Security Adviser, Maj-Gen Babagana Monguno (rtd) and Director-General, National Intelligence Agency (NIA), Amb. Ahmed Rufa’i Abubakar.

He will return to Abuja same day at the end of the Summit.

Femi Adesina
Special Adviser to the President
(Media & Publicity)
June 04, 2022

https://femvila.com/post/58/president-buhari-to-attend-ecowas-extraordinary-summit-in-accra/1

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Extraordinary Summit In Accra by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:07am On Jun 04, 2022
His name is kwaku the Traveller...he be far away chasing gwalala... grin

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Extraordinary Summit In Accra by Xscape1993(m): 8:07am On Jun 04, 2022
No problem sir. Just keep enjoying yourself because you and your evil party days in office are numbered already. You are doing well sir.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Extraordinary Summit In Accra by Ebubu: 8:12am On Jun 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
His name is kwaku the Traveller...he be far away chasing gwalala... grin
grin

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Extraordinary Summit In Accra by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 8:12am On Jun 04, 2022
Am just hating this man more for turning his back against our jagaban of lagos. Ungrateful fulani man.

10 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Extraordinary Summit In Accra by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 8:13am On Jun 04, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Am just hating this man more for turning his back against our jagaban of lagos. Ungrateful fulani man.

Go hug transformer

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Extraordinary Summit In Accra by Cenripacta(m): 8:14am On Jun 04, 2022
Man be living Lavida Loca Since 2015

Ajala The Traveller

13 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Extraordinary Summit In Accra by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 8:17am On Jun 04, 2022
TermuxDarkWeb:

Go hug transformer
me not doing that, u can Go & do that.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Extraordinary Summit In Accra by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 8:23am On Jun 04, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
me not doing that, u can Go & do that.

e go clear for ur eyes very soon

14 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Extraordinary Summit In Accra by sweetonugbu: 8:23am On Jun 04, 2022
Good for him and bad for the boys.
Re: President Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Extraordinary Summit In Accra by iCauseTrouble: 8:24am On Jun 04, 2022
Walahi, if they deny Tinubu that ticket, Nigerians will get to know if truly there’s a Jubril in Asorock grin

19 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Extraordinary Summit In Accra by heydays: 8:24am On Jun 04, 2022
I don't like either Osinbajo or Tinubu ,but if Push come to Shove, I will pick Tinubu many times ahead of the VP.

Asiwaju has the political will, purposefulness and tenacity to take this country through the current tide or wild.

He is far from being perfect but he can commandeer, he can be ruthless and also likely to shape the political direction/progression of this rudderless Country.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Extraordinary Summit In Accra by Felabrity: 8:24am On Jun 04, 2022
He has travelled 3 times in less than 3 weeks

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Extraordinary Summit In Accra by HQuadreal: 8:24am On Jun 04, 2022
Ajala! ( The TRAVELER) Waka! Waka!!

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Extraordinary Summit In Accra by money121(m): 8:25am On Jun 04, 2022
Ok
Re: President Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Extraordinary Summit In Accra by excomarow(m): 8:25am On Jun 04, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Walahi, if they deny Tinubu that ticket, Nigerians will get to know if truly there’s a Jubril in Asorock grin

YinkaOlusesi16:

E pain you ba...
History will not forget when IBB helped Obasanjo from prison to become president under the agreement that after his eight years, he will handover power to IBB.

Obasanjo betrayed IBB for not keeping to his word. He rather brought out Yar'adua against IBB.

IBB being a Big Boy, respected himself n back out of the race. And Heaven didn't fall. WHY because he could not stand and see himself running for the same seat with his younger brother (Yar'adua).

Tinibu Should Please Learn angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Extraordinary Summit In Accra by SegunBABA007(m): 8:25am On Jun 04, 2022
good

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Extraordinary Summit In Accra by ButterBurger: 8:26am On Jun 04, 2022
He for kukuma dey sleep inside the airplane, even work and live inside self.

11 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Extraordinary Summit In Accra by definitelyME(m): 8:26am On Jun 04, 2022
One idiot doctor abi Na pharmacist here on nairaland was asking for which computer skill do doctors and pharmacist's need smiley
A course that most of you use to look down on and the people who study them as people who won't amount to anything in life. A course that you all would say is a course for rejects and people with poor academic skills. A course that my dad refused me to study in school because of your pharmacy (now I'm a dropout because I couldn't continue the stupid pharmacy at 300l and the man has been insulting me ever since and reminding me how my mates are graduating next year and how everything is my fault )..is the same course that you want to acquire a skill in.. Thunder fire all of you idiots. Go and do your doctor or pharmacist work and leave computer skill alone, you don't need any of them. Mind your business, bunch of idiots... Don't worry, shebi it's this doctor and pharmacy work you all and your mumu parents tongue are praising and worshiping? Don't worry, computer scientists that you and your mumu parents tongue look down on as rejects have started building robots and artificial intelligence that would replace all of you in the near future and render you all jobless.... Rubbish. No be only computer skill for doctors and pharmacist. Rubbish... Oga face your doctor and pharmacy abeg... And I'm talking to all of you doctors and pharmacist alike. Idiots

Rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Extraordinary Summit In Accra by id4sho(m): 8:27am On Jun 04, 2022
sad
BAT urchins restless

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Extraordinary Summit In Accra by princeFAD: 8:27am On Jun 04, 2022
I believe this man is just interested in the estacodes he receives from travels. That is why he travels everytime to maximize the money before he completes his tenure

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Extraordinary Summit In Accra by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:28am On Jun 04, 2022
Noted.
Re: President Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Extraordinary Summit In Accra by lexy2014: 8:28am On Jun 04, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:

U aren't bothered about his misrule. It is his betrayal of Tinubu that is your problem

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Extraordinary Summit In Accra by Kizzygentle: 8:29am On Jun 04, 2022
In my almost 4 decades now of existence, never seen a leader as clueless and messed up as this vegetable.. Your party primaries meant to holdnexr week and till now u are still gallivanting the world and keeping everyone in a comatose state.. Especially when it's you that everyone is literally waiting for.. But this man sha.. Chaii

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Extraordinary Summit In Accra by silverkings: 8:29am On Jun 04, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Go and drink sniper. We warned you guys about the romance. Keep hating nah

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Extraordinary Summit In Accra by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:29am On Jun 04, 2022
Dey go
Re: President Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Extraordinary Summit In Accra by SIMONEKPA7: 8:29am On Jun 04, 2022
Oboy baba wan japka like this

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Extraordinary Summit In Accra by Sheuns(m): 8:30am On Jun 04, 2022
grin
Buhari be like if una like make una destroy the party. I already became president for 8 years; next year I’m retiring to my Dauda farm in peace.

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Extraordinary Summit In Accra by ajekpaks(m): 8:30am On Jun 04, 2022
This guy has visited virtually all the countries in planet earth...

Omo God save us from Tubunu hand...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr. Odims, Alex Reports Visit Bishop John Praise Ahead Of Nigeria Youth Decide / Kaduna Massacre: Villagers Sue FG, Demand ₦‎33 Billion Compensation / Solution To Fuel Subsidy Wahala - Look At Cbn (by Henry Boyo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.