Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

FIB-IRT Intercepts Illegal Arms And Ammunition Supplies To South-East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FIB-IRT Intercepts Illegal Arms And Ammunition Supplies To South-East (24834 Views)

Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) / Soldiers Raid Militants' Hideout In Rivers, Recover Arms And Ammunition / Operation Amotekun: Carry Illegal Arms, Be Arrested, Police Warn OPC, Hunters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIB-IRT Intercepts Illegal Arms And Ammunition Supplies To South-East by DamianX: 10:32am On Jun 04, 2022
itaewon:
Mkurupimiri people and crime be like bread and butter
He must be talking about jankara market in brown roof republic
Re: FIB-IRT Intercepts Illegal Arms And Ammunition Supplies To South-East by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:32am On Jun 04, 2022
Simon Ekpa boys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FIB-IRT Intercepts Illegal Arms And Ammunition Supplies To South-East by tolufase: 10:33am On Jun 04, 2022
Hopefully, these people won't turn Anambra into a Borno state.

2 Likes

Re: FIB-IRT Intercepts Illegal Arms And Ammunition Supplies To South-East by Brainjotting: 10:34am On Jun 04, 2022
What is happening are we at war in this country or what?

I write business plans/proposals for people at affordable price

2 Likes

Re: FIB-IRT Intercepts Illegal Arms And Ammunition Supplies To South-East by Freerhyme1(m): 10:36am On Jun 04, 2022
LoL, keep deceiving the gullible ones
Re: FIB-IRT Intercepts Illegal Arms And Ammunition Supplies To South-East by essentialone(m): 10:36am On Jun 04, 2022
inoki247:
Na DSS and Fulani herdsmen make the order from Jumiaa....

Ihembosi

1 Like

Re: FIB-IRT Intercepts Illegal Arms And Ammunition Supplies To South-East by Golan007: 10:37am On Jun 04, 2022
zidek:
This picture is an old pic, since last year

Where's the link?
Re: FIB-IRT Intercepts Illegal Arms And Ammunition Supplies To South-East by frankson1(m): 10:39am On Jun 04, 2022
Can someone please explain to me why all OPs always post same pictures multiple times undecided
Re: FIB-IRT Intercepts Illegal Arms And Ammunition Supplies To South-East by Golan007: 10:40am On Jun 04, 2022
tolufase:
Hopefully, these people won't turn Anambra into a Borno state.

Too late.

Anambra is the newly revised S.I Unit of violence in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: FIB-IRT Intercepts Illegal Arms And Ammunition Supplies To South-East by Freerhyme1(m): 10:43am On Jun 04, 2022
And these types of arms movements had been happening in the North for ages but they couldn't track them, how is Boko Haram getting their arms and ammunitions?
Re: FIB-IRT Intercepts Illegal Arms And Ammunition Supplies To South-East by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 04, 2022
I've noticed from the parading of various criminals, this set of locally looking Ak47 is very common. It seems it's very cheap to make and criminals are easily getting access to it.

The root needs to be traced and uprooted!

1 Like

Re: FIB-IRT Intercepts Illegal Arms And Ammunition Supplies To South-East by buchai: 10:47am On Jun 04, 2022
Let us hear from chemezie his involvement and their ring operations.

1 Like

Re: FIB-IRT Intercepts Illegal Arms And Ammunition Supplies To South-East by akpunda86: 10:49am On Jun 04, 2022
AnonPoet:
FIB-IRT intercepts illegal arms and ammunition supplies to South-East

… IRT chief Tunji Disu acted valiantly on sweeping order of IG, Usman Alkali Baba to bring suspect to book.

.. Cross-Country Arms trade foiled as police teams speedily intervene

https://oyotoday.com/fib-irt-intercepts-illegal-arms-and-ammunition-supplies-to-south-east/

Is a pity,I need a pistol .45or .32 or .22 Magnum.missed the texture since left outside.Im no criminal just for security,No Local made.The country is going to the dogs .if u have DM need with bullets too.Im based in Enugu.DM my proxy will see u
Re: FIB-IRT Intercepts Illegal Arms And Ammunition Supplies To South-East by Iliya1520: 10:50am On Jun 04, 2022
All the criminals have arrested related the problem of southeast yet I have not seen a Fulani, but let wait for tomorrow u will heard say suspected Fulani men have attacked some where in southeast. the always want cover their brother criminality.

1 Like

Re: FIB-IRT Intercepts Illegal Arms And Ammunition Supplies To South-East by petermichaels(m): 10:51am On Jun 04, 2022
I Have This Video In My Phone Since Like 2weeks Ago in kano. Someone Sent It To Me with Another headline. And today its Here Carrying Another title. Kai social Media!!

1 Like

Re: FIB-IRT Intercepts Illegal Arms And Ammunition Supplies To South-East by zicoraads: 10:56am On Jun 04, 2022
God knows everytime I am traveling and see a lot of these loaded trucks with grains, I always think they might be conduits for illegality. Especially seeing how they often pass through checkpoints unchecked.
Re: FIB-IRT Intercepts Illegal Arms And Ammunition Supplies To South-East by chukwuibuipob: 10:57am On Jun 04, 2022
Rice,beans wey dem Dey sleep on it b4?dey transport around.Nah to wash well and cook.Ask students grin
Mendy101:
Good, what would happen to that beans now this one they are sitting on it like this
Re: FIB-IRT Intercepts Illegal Arms And Ammunition Supplies To South-East by chinyce(m): 10:58am On Jun 04, 2022
Even when Fulanis are caught smuggling arms, they'll claim it's an Igbo man that ordered for it.

Useless Country.

1 Like

Re: FIB-IRT Intercepts Illegal Arms And Ammunition Supplies To South-East by Etinosa1234: 10:59am On Jun 04, 2022
zidek:
This picture is an old pic, since last year

Lamba... Show us proof that its from last year
Re: FIB-IRT Intercepts Illegal Arms And Ammunition Supplies To South-East by colestephan86: 11:11am On Jun 04, 2022
AnonPoet:
FIB-IRT intercepts illegal arms and ammunition supplies to South-East

… IRT chief Tunji Disu acted valiantly on sweeping order of IG, Usman Alkali Baba to bring suspect to book.

.. Cross-Country Arms trade foiled as police teams speedily intervene

https://oyotoday.com/fib-irt-intercepts-illegal-arms-and-ammunition-supplies-to-south-east/
If the police like , let them not do their jobs, these are the guns that will be used to kill them
Re: FIB-IRT Intercepts Illegal Arms And Ammunition Supplies To South-East by Balenciagabrain: 11:15am On Jun 04, 2022
This is a BIG lie! This video is an old video and has nothing to do with South East.

1 Like

Re: FIB-IRT Intercepts Illegal Arms And Ammunition Supplies To South-East by Hotzone(m): 11:23am On Jun 04, 2022
That fat Igbo man is evil, if u know

U hate the northerners yet u buy weapons and food from them...

Igbo has never been this confused

Nnamdi Kanu is for hanging till life is squeezed out of him and I should be the one to get rid of his dead body and I think I know what to do with it

Below is a picture of civilians (or IPOB) though very rare to see someone using those axis without being a member, but he stepped on IED planted by ESN against security agencies

1 Like

Re: FIB-IRT Intercepts Illegal Arms And Ammunition Supplies To South-East by egunna(m): 11:26am On Jun 04, 2022
Mendy101:
Good, what would happen to that beans now this one they are sitting on it like this
So na the beans dey worry you now? grin
Re: FIB-IRT Intercepts Illegal Arms And Ammunition Supplies To South-East by Hotzone(m): 11:27am On Jun 04, 2022
Balenciagabrain:
This is a BIG lie! This video is an old video and has nothing to do with South East.

Thunder must fire ur mouth, idiot!!!!

The lives of the innocent people killed indiscriminately in southeast must be avenged upon u and ur household

Picture below is an abducted policeman who killed his abductors and escaped with their gun

1 Like

Re: FIB-IRT Intercepts Illegal Arms And Ammunition Supplies To South-East by aroleekun: 11:35am On Jun 04, 2022
inoki247:
Na DSS and Fulani herdsmen make the order from Jumiaa....

Its the DSS that procures weapons for the Fulanis. They dont catch those ones. Hopefully, another tribe will head these agencies and mop up their weapons. Unfortunately, the only tribe that can do it, is been bombarded by retarded Nigerians, especially the tribe that lives only to party.
Re: FIB-IRT Intercepts Illegal Arms And Ammunition Supplies To South-East by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 04, 2022
itaewon:
Mkurupimiri people and crime be like bread and butter

You just mischievously left behind the dealer that supplied the weapons is he not an Aboki?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian / More Pictures From Labour Party Campaign Rally In Jos / How Buhari’s Alleged Ban On AIT Got Him Enemies, Made Dokpesi A Hero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.