Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,151 members, 7,842,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

What Is Tinubu's Sin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Tinubu's Sin (712 Views)

Tinubu Sin Against Igbo People / What Really Is Tinubu’s Sin? By Kay Lord / What Really Is Tinubu’s Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Tinubu's Sin by BLEBLEDINHO(m): 3:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
What Really Is Tinubu’s Sin?

I want to seriously address an issue today.

This write up I am directing mostly to Yorubas and Nigerian citizens from the southern part of Nigeria.

I have never had any problem with people making a choice of who they want to support for an elective position. I believe as human beings, it is our inalienable right as a homo sapiens to have a freewill to make informed choices over anything in life, including political choices. Even God gave us, His creation a free will to make choices. God as almighty as He is, would never force His will on any human being, how much more another human being to force another to take a position he does not like or want.

In fact, life would lose his colour if we all follow the same route over everything that pertains to life. The English folks says variety is the spice of life. Our forefathers in Yorubaland in their own wisdom too says; “gbogbo wa a le sun ka kori si ibi kanna.” Therefore, I don’t ever have any problem with friends/people who share a different opinion from mine. In fact, I respect people who are confident to have an alternate view over issues, own it and can brilliantly articulate those views, even if I don’t agree with them. Some closest persons to me on Facebook don’t usually agree with me on political choices. It is very okay. That is how life should be.

Having given this background, I need to really ask what sin Tinubu has committed that warranted the level of hatred unleashed on him by people, especially of the same ethnic group with him and folks from the southern part of Nigeria. It is okay not to want a man to be president. My closest friends on this platform are supporting Osinbajo, and this has not changed anything between us. It is their political choice and preference. Your choice does not change who you are as a person. What I find distasteful are the people that have vowed not only to stop Tinubu, but to malign his character. Cook up different stories to make him look like the devil. Whereas it is very hard for you to see other ethnic groups do these to their own leaders.

Since Atiku emerged as PDP candidate and even before the primary, hardly would you find a Northerner disparage him, assassinate his character, and say unprintable stuff about him. Don’t get it twisted, a lot of northerners are not supporting his candidacy, but they would never disrespect him blatantly. Of course, there would always be an exception to the rule, but this is a general observation that is valid. I sat down and ask myself, why are we like this down south?

Tinubu’s detractors are quick to echo about how corrupt he is, yet they have no single evidence to corroborate their claim. Am I saying Tinubu is a saint? Never! Then, the question is, which politician is a saint in Nigeria? Okay, if you say Tinubu is corrupt, what of Atiku? Guess what, how many northerners are daily shouting how corrupt Atiku is? The kind of scathing testament about Atiku written by a man who knows him best, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo in his book, My Watch is enough to disqualify someone from ever holding a public office. But did you hear northerners shout themselves hoarse about it?

The next thing is to say Tinubu is too old. At 70 too old? Some wrote a PhD dissertation on Tinubu’s likely age to be 90. I got so angry one day, I told one of those folks I know a 90-year-old man when I see one. For you to say Tinubu is 90 only shows you don’t have elders and old people in your family. That is the only reason you can say a 70-year-old man is 90 and too old. To them, at 70 Tinubu is too old to run for President, but nobody is saying a word about Atiku who is 75 and just won PDP primary election. Have you heard a northerner talk about Atiku’s age? Yet, my own people go about with the chorus of Tinubu is too old. Se afise ni?

When Tinubu said it is his lifetime ambition to run for President, guess who the people are who started saying…” ohhh so it is about himself and not Nigeria…” Sometimes, you feel like oh my gosh when you read what they write. Bill Clinton visited the White House at age 16 as part of a school trip on July 24, 1963, and met former and late US President, John F. Kennedy. Clinton said that chance meeting and a few seconds handshake fired his imagination and made it a lifetime ambition for him to be the President of the USA in the future.

The question is, those that have not had ambition to become president in Nigeria and found themselves in office by accident, tell me, what has been their achievement. I hate criminal modesty and humility! How can having an ambition, which is a good thing suddenly become a burden to be used to disqualify a man from becoming President. Is ambition not supposed to be a propelling force to prepare a man for a task ahead in the future? Give me a man who has ambition and is ready anytime, and I would give him my vote. You all can go and beg people to be president.
Question is, Atiku who has been contesting for president for 30 years, what does he have? I guess it is not a lifelong ambition then.

Some went as far as writing to Chicago State University to ask if indeed Tinubu went to school. I like Oyinbo people, they don’t suffer fools gladly. They told them, Tinubu did not only attend our university, but he also graduated cuman cum laude, that is, he graduated first class and top of his class. A friend’s uncle who attended same university with Tinubu regaled us with stories when we visited him in Ibadan few years ago when Tinubu was Governor. He said Tinubu was so brilliant the University hired him to teach his classmates and was paying him salary. He even told us his nickname which was coined from Tinubu’s favourite meal at school at that time. Guess what, who is asking about Atiku’s academic credentials? Who is writing to ABU to find out if indeed Atiku has a Diploma in Law?
But my southern Nigerian people would not let us rest about Tinubu’s academic credentials, as if an Oyinbo man would employ anyone without prerequisite qualification to work with a foremost accounting/Management firm in the world, or one of the world major oil firms where he rose to become a Treasurer at Mobil. Atiku is not even as educated as Tinubu, yet you would never hear a northerner raise issues with Atiku about his education. Our too know go kill us one day!

How many men has Atiku raised as a leader? I know for sure he has raised men, but can you compare him to Tinubu in that regard? If you doubt me, scrutinise and list those who have gone through Tinubu’s political and leadership 'academy' and tell me raising leaders is not the hallmark of a great leader. Both PDP in the past and APC up till now are enjoying the services of those Tinubu raised politically.

It is the same people that would talk down on the economic achievement of Tinubu as Lagos Governor and in making sure that his successors stick to the development plan for Lagos. If you think it is a child’s play to turn the economy of a state to the 5th largest in Africa, try and run a business and let’s see. Read me well, Atiku does not have a clarity of thought when it comes to the management of the economy of this country. Tinubu’s thoughts on the economy and his plan are out there to read. The books he has written or co-authored are there to read. Show me that of Atiku. Let’s make this an issue-based matter. Enough of emotional vituperations that adds no value to our collective development as a people and as a nation.

Anytime the issue of democracy is raised, a lot of people suddenly develop memory loss. Who are the champions of the democracy we now enjoy today? Who are the people that were locked up for standing to the military junta? Was Atiku one of them?
Thank God, during his visit to Kwara State, Tinubu thanked the Emir of Ilorin who as a sitting Judge released Tinubu from Abacha’s detention and was able to escape into exile through the popular Cotonou route, and from there went abroad and was heavily financing NADECO. Prof. Wole Soyinka corroborated all of these. That is why I find it funny when they come up with, where did he get his money? Why did you not ask him that in the 90s when he was dolling out his personal funds to help pro-democracy groups against the military junta. Hardly would you see a northerner ask those questions of Atiku. Meanwhile, Tinubu’s wealth even before he became a Governor is well documented. Okay, Atiku retired from Custom…what next? And he became a billionaire. End of story.

Apart from his guber election before Obasanjo picked him to be VP, has Atiku ever won any other election? But folks won’t let us hear word about how Tinubu is unelectable. For a man who has dealt a big electoral blow against PDP back-to-back since 1999 and a final blow to their 16-year reign in 2015, it is such an insult.

E je ke farabale now...

©️ Kay Lord
Re: What Is Tinubu's Sin by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
Stop this nonsense talk guy.

You didn't remember to address tinubu when he forgot there were igbos in the south whose turn it was to rule

You forgot wen tinubu was ranting about how there was nothing like zoning in the Constitution

Well his politics and his boys are dirty like Mc oluomo and Co.. Atiku is finished,don't worry about that... He deleted his tweet,he will regret that move.

My own opinion ..I don't want the unity again.
It's not real..it's fake
I'm for either south or Individual...but North and South..Noooo
Re: What Is Tinubu's Sin by Realadey(m): 3:29pm On Jun 04, 2022
Hmmmm, the only issues I have with him are as follows:
1. He is a father to all thugs in Lagos, he empowers them.l, because he uses them for elections.
2. His desperation.
3. He is no more young, and I can bet it that he has a failing health.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Tinubu's Sin by BLEBLEDINHO(m): 3:39pm On Jun 04, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

You didn't remember to address tinubu when he forgot there were igbos in the south whose turn it was to rule

You forgot wen tinubu was ranting about how there was nothing like zoning in the Constitution

Well his politics and his boys are dirty like Mc oluomo and Co.. Atiku is finished,don't worry about that... He deleted his tweet,he will regret that move.

It's not real..it's fake

Your write-up is baseless, and never referred to anyone as nonsense.,
Re: What Is Tinubu's Sin by BLEBLEDINHO(m): 3:44pm On Jun 04, 2022
Realadey:
1. He is a father to all thugs in Lagos, he empowers them.l, because he uses them for elections.
2. His desperation.

Really?
What's Atiku age?
You mean other aspirant are not desperate?
All Nigeria politicians use thugs.....
Re: What Is Tinubu's Sin by an0daGuy: 3:45pm On Jun 04, 2022
Tilumbu sinned against the Nigerian youths when he said there was no death at his LCC tollgate, asking the youths what they were even doing there in the first place.

He also sinned against his own people and elders when he asked yoruba people ‘where are the cows’ when Pa Fasoranti’s beautiful daughter was raped and murdered in cold blood on her own farm thereby calling his people liars and downgrading them to refugees in the eyes of the notherners and the rest of the country.

He then sinned against the Lagos populace by rendering them useless in the scheme of things regarding their governance and leadership by taking over all markets, motor parks and political offices and dishing same out to only family and friends.

Then he causes the gravest sin by completely forgetting, disowning and sidelining his own father’s house and community in Iragbiji till today thereby making that locality turn to the dirtiest slum in the whole of that state.

Need I say more? undecided

Tilumbu is in the mud angry you can take it to the bank wink

6 Likes

Re: What Is Tinubu's Sin by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 04, 2022
It's the turn of a Christian southerner to preside over Nigeria.

Let Tinubu go and wait for Muslim turn

4 Likes

Re: What Is Tinubu's Sin by Jones4190(m): 3:52pm On Jun 04, 2022
if you take away south west vote in 2015 election, buhari would have still win Jonathan by four hundred thousand vote.
Re: What Is Tinubu's Sin by Faber(m): 3:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
Am not bothered about Tinubu's past or sins of the past. Am disturbed by the sin and problems he will commit in the future in the name of Nigeria's President. I don wail for Buhari's 7yrs tire. I no want suffer for another 8 yrs.

BLEBLEDINHO:
What Really Is Tinubu’s Sin?

I want to seriously address an issue today.

This write up I am directing mostly to Yorubas and Nigerian citizens from the southern part of Nigeria.

I have never had any problem with people making a choice of who they want to support for an elective position. I believe as human beings, it is our inalienable right as a homo sapiens to have a freewill to make informed choices over anything in life, including political choices. Even God gave us, His creation a free will to make choices. God as almighty as He is, would never force His will on any human being, how much more another human being to force another to take a position he does not like or want.

In fact, life would lose his colour if we all follow the same route over everything that pertains to life. The English folks says variety is the spice of life. Our forefathers in Yorubaland in their own wisdom too says; “gbogbo wa a le sun ka kori si ibi kanna.” Therefore, I don’t ever have any problem with friends/people who share a different opinion from mine. In fact, I respect people who are confident to have an alternate view over issues, own it and can brilliantly articulate those views, even if I don’t agree with them. Some closest persons to me on Facebook don’t usually agree with me on political choices. It is very okay. That is how life should be.

Having given this background, I need to really ask what sin Tinubu has committed that warranted the level of hatred unleashed on him by people, especially of the same ethnic group with him and folks from the southern part of Nigeria. It is okay not to want a man to be president. My closest friends on this platform are supporting Osinbajo, and this has not changed anything between us. It is their political choice and preference. Your choice does not change who you are as a person. What I find distasteful are the people that have vowed not only to stop Tinubu, but to malign his character. Cook up different stories to make him look like the devil. Whereas it is very hard for you to see other ethnic groups do these to their own leaders.

Since Atiku emerged as PDP candidate and even before the primary, hardly would you find a Northerner disparage him, assassinate his character, and say unprintable stuff about him. Don’t get it twisted, a lot of northerners are not supporting his candidacy, but they would never disrespect him blatantly. Of course, there would always be an exception to the rule, but this is a general observation that is valid. I sat down and ask myself, why are we like this down south?

Tinubu’s detractors are quick to echo about how corrupt he is, yet they have no single evidence to corroborate their claim. Am I saying Tinubu is a saint? Never! Then, the question is, which politician is a saint in Nigeria? Okay, if you say Tinubu is corrupt, what of Atiku? Guess what, how many northerners are daily shouting how corrupt Atiku is? The kind of scathing testament about Atiku written by a man who knows him best, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo in his book, My Watch is enough to disqualify someone from ever holding a public office. But did you hear northerners shout themselves hoarse about it?

The next thing is to say Tinubu is too old. At 70 too old? Some wrote a PhD dissertation on Tinubu’s likely age to be 90. I got so angry one day, I told one of those folks I know a 90-year-old man when I see one. For you to say Tinubu is 90 only shows you don’t have elders and old people in your family. That is the only reason you can say a 70-year-old man is 90 and too old. To them, at 70 Tinubu is too old to run for President, but nobody is saying a word about Atiku who is 75 and just won PDP primary election. Have you heard a northerner talk about Atiku’s age? Yet, my own people go about with the chorus of Tinubu is too old. Se afise ni?

When Tinubu said it is his lifetime ambition to run for President, guess who the people are who started saying…” ohhh so it is about himself and not Nigeria…” Sometimes, you feel like oh my gosh when you read what they write. Bill Clinton visited the White House at age 16 as part of a school trip on July 24, 1963, and met former and late US President, John F. Kennedy. Clinton said that chance meeting and a few seconds handshake fired his imagination and made it a lifetime ambition for him to be the President of the USA in the future.

The question is, those that have not had ambition to become president in Nigeria and found themselves in office by accident, tell me, what has been their achievement. I hate criminal modesty and humility! How can having an ambition, which is a good thing suddenly become a burden to be used to disqualify a man from becoming President. Is ambition not supposed to be a propelling force to prepare a man for a task ahead in the future? Give me a man who has ambition and is ready anytime, and I would give him my vote. You all can go and beg people to be president.
Question is, Atiku who has been contesting for president for 30 years, what does he have? I guess it is not a lifelong ambition then.

Some went as far as writing to Chicago State University to ask if indeed Tinubu went to school. I like Oyinbo people, they don’t suffer fools gladly. They told them, Tinubu did not only attend our university, but he also graduated cuman cum laude, that is, he graduated first class and top of his class. A friend’s uncle who attended same university with Tinubu regaled us with stories when we visited him in Ibadan few years ago when Tinubu was Governor. He said Tinubu was so brilliant the University hired him to teach his classmates and was paying him salary. He even told us his nickname which was coined from Tinubu’s favourite meal at school at that time. Guess what, who is asking about Atiku’s academic credentials? Who is writing to ABU to find out if indeed Atiku has a Diploma in Law?
But my southern Nigerian people would not let us rest about Tinubu’s academic credentials, as if an Oyinbo man would employ anyone without prerequisite qualification to work with a foremost accounting/Management firm in the world, or one of the world major oil firms where he rose to become a Treasurer at Mobil. Atiku is not even as educated as Tinubu, yet you would never hear a northerner raise issues with Atiku about his education. Our too know go kill us one day!

How many men has Atiku raised as a leader? I know for sure he has raised men, but can you compare him to Tinubu in that regard? If you doubt me, scrutinise and list those who have gone through Tinubu’s political and leadership 'academy' and tell me raising leaders is not the hallmark of a great leader. Both PDP in the past and APC up till now are enjoying the services of those Tinubu raised politically.

It is the same people that would talk down on the economic achievement of Tinubu as Lagos Governor and in making sure that his successors stick to the development plan for Lagos. If you think it is a child’s play to turn the economy of a state to the 5th largest in Africa, try and run a business and let’s see. Read me well, Atiku does not have a clarity of thought when it comes to the management of the economy of this country. Tinubu’s thoughts on the economy and his plan are out there to read. The books he has written or co-authored are there to read. Show me that of Atiku. Let’s make this an issue-based matter. Enough of emotional vituperations that adds no value to our collective development as a people and as a nation.

Anytime the issue of democracy is raised, a lot of people suddenly develop memory loss. Who are the champions of the democracy we now enjoy today? Who are the people that were locked up for standing to the military junta? Was Atiku one of them?
Thank God, during his visit to Kwara State, Tinubu thanked the Emir of Ilorin who as a sitting Judge released Tinubu from Abacha’s detention and was able to escape into exile through the popular Cotonou route, and from there went abroad and was heavily financing NADECO. Prof. Wole Soyinka corroborated all of these. That is why I find it funny when they come up with, where did he get his money? Why did you not ask him that in the 90s when he was dolling out his personal funds to help pro-democracy groups against the military junta. Hardly would you see a northerner ask those questions of Atiku. Meanwhile, Tinubu’s wealth even before he became a Governor is well documented. Okay, Atiku retired from Custom…what next? And he became a billionaire. End of story.

Apart from his guber election before Obasanjo picked him to be VP, has Atiku ever won any other election? But folks won’t let us hear word about how Tinubu is unelectable. For a man who has dealt a big electoral blow against PDP back-to-back since 1999 and a final blow to their 16-year reign in 2015, it is such an insult.

E je ke farabale now...

©️ Kay Lord
Re: What Is Tinubu's Sin by UrPapa: 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
He didn’t construct any road in the whole south East. Just imagine dat
Salary sef, he’s owing in the whole SE and some part of Niger delta
No road, stadium, water supply and electricity and you’re here asking what’s his offence
Re: What Is Tinubu's Sin by islandsscotch8: 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2022
Asiwaju Tinubu , on your mandate till infinity. A forward thinker and a master strategist
Re: What Is Tinubu's Sin by tommy589(m): 4:10pm On Jun 04, 2022
@an0da guy you gave meaningful points that can be reference.

Not that I care who becomes the president,I have been my own government for a while now.What is the coming one going to do differently? the previous and present has no positive impact that can make me vouch for an incoming
Re: What Is Tinubu's Sin by cleatsmottled9: 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
Asiwaju , on your mandate till infinity.
Re: What Is Tinubu's Sin by onedayatime(m): 4:39pm On Jun 04, 2022
Jones4190:
if you take away south west vote in 2015 election, buhari would have still win Jonathan by four hundred thousand vote.
Where will you now add the votes you took away from Southwest? You just throw it in the dusbin of history?

1 Like

Re: What Is Tinubu's Sin by an0daGuy: 4:43pm On Jun 04, 2022
tommy589:
@an0da guy you gave meaningful points that can be reference.

Not that I care who becomes the president,I have been my own government for a while now.What is the coming one going to do differently? the previous and present has no positive impact that can make me vouch for an incoming

Truth is that we as Nigerians need to have a new style of governance. We can’t continue with the old people and ways and expect a change.

And we desperately need a very radical change. If it were to be me I’d say let’s resort back to military rule. At least the power at the center will be absolute and everybody will know their place in the scheme of things.

Everybody who need a brighter future for themselves and their generation must vote in someone like Peter Obi not because he’s not corrupt or that he has been the best past governor but because he is the only one among others that can do something radical for the country to have a different direction hopefully for a better course.
Re: What Is Tinubu's Sin by tommy589(m): 5:06pm On Jun 04, 2022
an0daGuy:

Truth is that we as Nigerians need to have a new style of governance. We can’t continue with the old people and ways and expect a change.

And we desperately need a very radical change. If it were to be me I’d say let’s resort back to military rule. At least the power at the center will be absolute and everybody will know their place in the scheme of things.

Everybody who need a brighter future for themselves and their generation must vote in someone like Peter Obi not because he’s not corrupt or that he has been the best past governor but because he is the only one among others that can do something radical for the country to have a different direction hopefully for a better course.

Nobody can do anything radical with 1999 constitution. Is Obi going to compel state governors to use their monthly allocations judiciously, or tell them not to steal LG allocations and stop imposing their lackeys as chairmen?

You hear of budget padding etc.don't let me bore you with what presidents get to encounter at the center that will make the most honest to submit to corruption under serious pressure.

I don't mind the military alternative as you suggested. Because the problem of Nigeria goes beyond good intention.
Re: What Is Tinubu's Sin by omlueh(m): 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2022
Tinubu Bola Ahmed Can never and will never be a Nigeria President, He was part of those that denied a sitting southern President his term in the office(Goodluck Ebele Jonathan), which is similar to Moshood Kashimawo Olawale Abiola and Samuel Ladoke Akintola did to Obafemi Awolowo; Obafemi Awolowo never smell the seat of Power and Awolowo laid Curses on Both Akintola and Abiola, in turn and the same vain MKO Abiola also never smell the seat of Power but paid with the Supreme Price, Bola Ahmed Tinubu Will never and can never smell that seat even if He(Tinubu) eventually wins the APC Presidential Primary Started For on the 6th of June 2022. We all from the South South together with the entire South Eastern are eagerly waiting for him in anticipation, Even let the Northern from any of their Geo- Political Zone put down anyone (anything) as their candidate, irrespective of its Political Affiliation or Party, all South South and South East Blocked Vote is Surely For that Northern Candidate, it's pay back time for the desperado and betrayer Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Re: What Is Tinubu's Sin by an0daGuy: 6:10pm On Jun 04, 2022
tommy589:

Nobody can do anything radical with 1999 constitution. Is Obi going to compel state governors to use their monthly allocations judiciously, or tell them not to steal LG allocations and stop imposing their lackeys as chairmen?

You hear of budget padding etc.don't let me bore you with what presidents get to encounter at the center that will make the most honest to submit to corruption under serious pressure.

I don't mind the military alternative as you suggested. Because the problem of Nigeria goes beyond good intention.

Do you know that someone like Peter Obi can impose the capital punishment for convicted political thieves? Yes he can. He himself hates fraud and it showed with his regime in Anambra State. When you have someone like him at the helm of affairs everybody must sit up.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Tinubu's Sin by blancsn1: 6:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
This Is Foolish talk from a dead brain. The dicotomy is btw the North n South not any other way. That is why Ekwueme contested against Obj. Why Atiku contested against Yardua Buhari n why Buhari n Yardua both from Kaduna have been president with NC or NE having a turn before the two.

OyeofIkoTuN:

It's not real..it's fake
Re: What Is Tinubu's Sin by blancsn1: 6:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
Many of you Igbos simply develop dead brain at the sight of reasoning. A man that as been in politics over 30 years n chose to contest the presidency only ones in his lifetime is desperate what will you now say of Atiku that contested over 8 times n the Pandora Criminal that as been jumping from apga PDP labour to faction just so he can contest. That is not desperation ? It is desire ba ? Your igbo papa head need to be checked for acute foolishness.

Realadey:
2. His desperation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Tinubu's Sin by blancsn1: 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2022
The enquiry set up by the governor affirmed that so whatever you ahve to say is debatable. What is not debatable is that Tinubu is neither the stage gov, state police commissioner not in charge of the armed forces.

Compare that to the genocide peter Pandora supervised at Ezu river and see why that bastard should never ever be allowed to even disclose he want to contest for the presidency talkmore of some hopeless youth like you supporting his foolishness n failure.

an0daGuy:
Tilumbu sinned against the Nigerian youths when he said there was no death at his LCC tollgate, asking the youths what they were even doing there in the first place.

He also sinned against his own people and elders when he asked yoruba people ‘where are the cows’ when Pa Fasoranti’s beautiful daughter was raped and murdered in cold blood on her own farm thereby calling his people liars and downgrading them to refugees in the eyes of the notherners and the rest of the country.

He then sinned against the Lagos populace by rendering them useless in the scheme of things regarding their governance and leadership by taking over all markets, motor parks and political offices and dishing same out to only family and friends.

Then he causes the gravest sin by completely forgetting, disowning and sidelining his own father’s house and community in Iragbiji till today thereby making that locality turn to the dirtiest slum in the whole of that state.

1 Like

Re: What Is Tinubu's Sin by blancsn1: 6:22pm On Jun 04, 2022
You don't know you were quiting an Igbo clown with a dead brain

onedayatime:

Where will you now add the votes you took away from Southwest? You just throw it in the dusbin of history?
Jones4190 post=113468104:
Re: What Is Tinubu's Sin by obyrich(m): 6:23pm On Jun 04, 2022
an0daGuy:

Re: What Is Tinubu's Sin by blancsn1: 6:24pm On Jun 04, 2022
Samw Pandora Criminal that looted his state to death or was this not the criminal caught red-handed looting over N250 million in cash weekly to Lagos which is aside the looting he saved in his 13 year old daughter Pandora account.

an0daGuy:

1 Like

Re: What Is Tinubu's Sin by blancsn1: 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
How many Capital punishment did he impose of those that looted Anambra before him or was Anambra governed by saint before the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi that was looting n saving Anambra state fund into his 13 year old daughter Pandora account
an0daGuy:

Do you know that someone like Peter Obi can impose the capital punishment for convicted political thieves? Yes he can. He himself hates fraud and it showed with his regime in Anambra State. When you have someone like him at the helm of affairs everybody must sit up.

1 Like

Re: What Is Tinubu's Sin by an0daGuy: 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2022
blancsn1:
The enquiry set up by the governor affirmed that so whatever you ahve to say is debatable. What is not debatable is that Tinubu is neither the stage gov, state police commissioner not in charge of the armed forces.

Compare that to the genocide peter Pandora supervised at Ezu river and see why that bastard should never ever be allowed to even disclose he want to contest for the presidency talkmore of some hopeless youth like you supporting his foolishness n failure.

Close your mouth. At least the genocide that happened at Awkuzu was against notorious criminals and hoodlums terrorizing the constituents in the society there. Obi being who he was gave the police full authority to cleanse the land of them and they did a terrific job.

But your own Tilumbu campaigned against his innocent fellow yorubas by dismissing the cries of Pa Fasoranti and desecrated his daughters memory by calling her a liar in death saying she wasn’t killed but miraculously died or committed suicide on live television for the whole world to see. It didn’t take up to a month later when the seriki fulani Wakilu pursued the indigenous people there from their homes and lands over the borders into Benin republic. What of the endears that even while the videos were circulating of the killings he initially downplayed the violence against the innocents but after overwhelming evidence decided to start asking what exactly they were doing at the tollgate?

See your mouth like he wasn’t the governor yen yen yen , mschew mugu keep sticking your bald head in his nyash you hear
Re: What Is Tinubu's Sin by an0daGuy: 6:31pm On Jun 04, 2022
blancsn1:
How many Capital punishment did he impose of those that looted Anambra before him or was Anambra governed by saint before the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi that was looting n saving Anambra state fund into his 13 year old daughter Pandora account

You’re not making sense. Only a president can move the motion of including the capital punishment or pardons so as Peter wasn’t a president then but a governor he couldn’t do it.

Try again tongue
Re: What Is Tinubu's Sin by paracolaxnear1: 6:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
Jagaban Borgu , children of hate and perdition will soon start gnashing their teeth now. We will never stop supporting our leader
Re: What Is Tinubu's Sin by an0daGuy: 6:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
blancsn1:
Samw Pandora Criminal that looted his state to death or was this not the criminal caught red-handed looting over N250 million in cash weekly to Lagos which is aside the looting he saved in his 13 year old daughter Pandora account.

You guys are just reaching for straws with this pandora matter grin everybody knows it’s propaganda now so just rest.

If not why isn’t EFCC hounding Peter Obi?

See your life kiss
Re: What Is Tinubu's Sin by tommy589(m): 6:35pm On Jun 04, 2022
an0daGuy:

Don't forget,he can not unilaterally impose capital punishment without input from the thieving National assembly.

I have completely used up my hope on any politician. Your rock solid hope in Obi is commendable.I doff my hat and respect where you draw it from
Re: What Is Tinubu's Sin by an0daGuy: 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2022
tommy589:

Don't forget,he can not unilaterally impose capital punishment without input from the thieving National assembly.

I have completely used up my hope on any politician. Your rock solid hope in Obi is commendable.I doff my hat and respect where you draw it from

See me self have lost all shred of hope in Nigeria because of its current crop of politicians but next year is one last chance for the citizenry to get things right.

Yes the National Assembly goons are all thieves I agree but it depends on the kind of commander in chief that is in charge to make the necessary changes and adjustments during a tenure of 4 years to discard such rogues and position his National Assembly members with the right people and mindset.

APC can’t do it neither can PDP because they are dragging and carrying excess baggages but you see the unknown Labor Party? They are virtually unknown and even people are chiding them about a lack of National structure meaning they have a little tendency to exhibit godfather moves on the sitting president once Obi comes in charge of things.

Remember he decamped from PDP because he refused to buy delegates plus the internal strife they had due to zoning which was discarded. He is currently loyal to nobody and that is a good clean template required for a radical leader.

Buhari was the same way in 2015 but alas he isn’t as educated and versatile as Peter Obi is.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Fight Dirty, It's My Turn. I Made Buhari President. First Class Mumu / What Are PYO Options After Primary Loss / The Hateful Throw Back To The Build Up Of 2015 Elections.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.