Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,232 members, 7,849,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:39 AM

Wahala: No Election 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wahala: No Election 2023 (213 Views)

Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. / Election 2023: Kwankwaso Says They Are In Talks With Peter Obi / No Election Will Hold In Zamfara If APC Is Excluded, Governor Yari Dares INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wahala: No Election 2023 by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
I just enter one bar, they hear argument about election. Many were angry the way Tinubu address one governor a few days ago.

I just perch one corner. Nah so one guy begin encourage us to vote for Obi ooh. Some tell say Labor no get structure and sitting governor. But the guy no gree. Him say if the youth fit do am for endsar, they can do it again.

Omo nah so one old man sit down beside me come tell me say. No election in 2023. I ask am why? Him say the country go divide. Say interim government will take over from the president.

Say the issue now is Niger delta and Benue state. Niger Delta no wan join Biafra. Benue no wan join the north.

That the three countries will still use naira for like 5 to 10 years before they pick their respective currencies.

I just dey encourage the old man with a node of agreement. It was a Yoruba man that entertained me with this.

Wetin be your thought
Re: Wahala: No Election 2023 by Jashub: 4:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
The man is high on cheap narcotics . And secondly, why would you take beer-parlor gossip seriously? undecided
Re: Wahala: No Election 2023 by money121(m): 4:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
Ok
Re: Wahala: No Election 2023 by MITCHELL96: 4:21pm On Jun 04, 2022
You for slap the man grin grin

Nonsense chickens grin

(1) (Reply)

Nothern Apc Governors agree to zone ticket to South / Where Are The Cows ? / Tinubu And Osinbajo: The True Story Of How They Met

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.