Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,224 members, 7,842,591 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

BREAKING: We’ll Axe Tinubu Over Comments Against Buhari – APC Chairman, Adamu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: We’ll Axe Tinubu Over Comments Against Buhari – APC Chairman, Adamu (2173 Views)

Tinubu Will Lose 2023 Election If……. – APC Chairman, Adamu / APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation / Did Amaechi Visit APC Chairman, Adamu, With Bags Of Cash? - Fact Check (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

BREAKING: We’ll Axe Tinubu Over Comments Against Buhari – APC Chairman, Adamu by Kwanza: 6:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
The National chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Senator Abdulahi Adamu has revealed the ruling party would axe the national leader of the party, Bola Ahmed Tinubu over his recent utterances against President Muhammadu Buhari.

Adamu disclosed this while addressing journalists on Saturday in Abuja ahead of the party’s convention slated for Tuesday.

He noted that Tinubu’s apology wasn’t enough because his outburst was an insult to the president.

DAILY POST recalls that Tinubu had while addressing delegates in Ogun state said Buhari wouldn’t have become president in 2015.

“If not for me that stood behind Buhari, he wouldn’t have become the president. He tried the first time, he failed, the second time, he failed, the third the, he failed, he even wept on national television and vowed never to contest again.

“But, I went to meet him in Kaduna and told him he will run again, I will stand by you and you will win, but you must not joke with Yorubas and he agreed.

“Since he became the president, I have never got ministerial slots, I didn’t collect any contract, I have never begged for anything from him, it is the turn of Yoruba, it is my turn,” Tinubu had said.

Reacting, Adamu said Tinubu’s outburst was uncalled for and he must pay for it.
Re: BREAKING: We’ll Axe Tinubu Over Comments Against Buhari – APC Chairman, Adamu by Kwanza: 6:29pm On Jun 04, 2022
Re: BREAKING: We’ll Axe Tinubu Over Comments Against Buhari – APC Chairman, Adamu by Abfinest007(m): 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2022
Breakfast is ready tinubu must be served hot

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING: We’ll Axe Tinubu Over Comments Against Buhari – APC Chairman, Adamu by oz4real83(m): 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2022
A group of people that has been looking for the slightest of excuses to dump him has suddenly been presented with reasons all because of Tinubu's indiscretion and pride. The coming week will be filled with a lot of dramas, I just need to buy a lot of popcorn and some chilled drinks to flex with while watching the blockbusters that will be free for public views cheesy grin grin

10 Likes

Re: BREAKING: We’ll Axe Tinubu Over Comments Against Buhari – APC Chairman, Adamu by Frigga13: 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2022
When I told yoruba that Tinubu won’t sell.. they were busy shouting North.. Ganduje.. shettima.. Jagaban of Africa..
Yoruba media noise is outdated and casted .. it will be extremely difficult for Yoruba to control Nigeria media again
And that’s what I set out to achieve .. Nigerians are Woke .. propaganda is now stale

Tinubu himself have confirmed it .. reason for frustration.. nothing is moving .. as plan.. this is not Yoruba obaship contest.. is not a Yoruba dance .. is national politics with national interest not Yoruba tribalistic settings

Yoruba people are about to sojourn on a political wilderness.. I’ve been saying this .. because even as opposition .. no body will listen to their wailing .. it will take grace for them to comeback to national politics after 2023

Painfully igbos that should have replace them are about making same fatal mistake with obi and Labour leaving room for south south to take over ..

Anyways what do we know

Atiku2023

PDP!! power to the people
North 2023

Reality .. we don’t chase shadows

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: We’ll Axe Tinubu Over Comments Against Buhari – APC Chairman, Adamu by Abfinest007(m): 6:31pm On Jun 04, 2022
name of d meal that was served to Tinubu as breakfast 20 marks
Differentiate ambode treatment to that of tinubu 20 marks
Giving d circumstances surrounding tinubu ,do you think tinubu will be able to finish his meal 30 marks

Judging by d outburst of tinubu
1)State d reason u think he was served hot meal 40 marks
2)if truly he's a kingmaker why is he begging
his subject to make him king 20 marks
3)do you think tinubu was under d influence of a high substance like Colorado or ice 30 marks

All questions must be answered correctly

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING: We’ll Axe Tinubu Over Comments Against Buhari – APC Chairman, Adamu by Jostoman: 6:32pm On Jun 04, 2022
I know Tinubu will get APC ticket and there is nothing adamu, president or cabals can do about it but we already know who is coming to rescue Nigeria in the hands of this wicked and horrible government of APC.
Re: BREAKING: We’ll Axe Tinubu Over Comments Against Buhari – APC Chairman, Adamu by fergie001: 6:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
Chai ..... Adamu don vex cry

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: We’ll Axe Tinubu Over Comments Against Buhari – APC Chairman, Adamu by OBALOLA55(m): 6:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: We’ll Axe Tinubu Over Comments Against Buhari – APC Chairman, Adamu by paracolaxnear1: 6:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
Asiwaju Tinubu , children of hate and perdition will soon start gnashing their teeth now. You got our support come rain come sunshine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: We’ll Axe Tinubu Over Comments Against Buhari – APC Chairman, Adamu by Shalommy(f): 6:34pm On Jun 04, 2022
Tinubu should use his decayed teeth to pay for his mess? Chaii.. Aboki sef no get sense!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: We’ll Axe Tinubu Over Comments Against Buhari – APC Chairman, Adamu by an0daGuy: 6:35pm On Jun 04, 2022
Jostoman:
I know Tinubu will get APC ticket

Where exactly are you right now so I will send musa to your location with one big bucket of water to pour on your face so that you will wake up wink

I know you’re on a mat somewhere sleeping, just tell me where and let musa do the honors

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: We’ll Axe Tinubu Over Comments Against Buhari – APC Chairman, Adamu by hopman98: 6:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
If you think Buhari will overlook Tinubu acclaimation about making him the President, you are sick! Jagabandit thinks he owns the party, not knowing that most of the powers lie with Buhari. Baba will show him shege! Buhari is not as clueless as pple think

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: We’ll Axe Tinubu Over Comments Against Buhari – APC Chairman, Adamu by PrinceOfLagos: 6:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
We finally nailed Tinubu

Yeah yeah yesh

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING: We’ll Axe Tinubu Over Comments Against Buhari – APC Chairman, Adamu by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
How can the national chairman of two months be axing a whole national leader of the last eight years!! grin grin

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING: We’ll Axe Tinubu Over Comments Against Buhari – APC Chairman, Adamu by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
He can never make such remark.

News twisters just saying their mind.

Adamu can't be that petty.

No one has Monopoly of madness fa

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: We’ll Axe Tinubu Over Comments Against Buhari – APC Chairman, Adamu by Truthisunique2: 6:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
This is serious

Make una accept his apologies Biko

This disgrace is too much, his urchins are threatning to deal with apc

Not knowing apc is the one eager to kick him out

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: We’ll Axe Tinubu Over Comments Against Buhari – APC Chairman, Adamu by PrinceOfLagos: 6:39pm On Jun 04, 2022
PaChukwudi44:
How can the national chairman of two months be axing a whole national leader of the last eight years!! grin grin
Over taking is allowed bro

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: We’ll Axe Tinubu Over Comments Against Buhari – APC Chairman, Adamu by PrinceOfLagos: 6:39pm On Jun 04, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

We finally got Tinubu where we want him

Tinubu in the mud

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: We’ll Axe Tinubu Over Comments Against Buhari – APC Chairman, Adamu by another1: 6:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
Hmm
Re: BREAKING: We’ll Axe Tinubu Over Comments Against Buhari – APC Chairman, Adamu by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:41pm On Jun 04, 2022
There's something you all are missing, no one can show anyone shege grin

No one would want the party to scatter grin

hopman98:
If you think Buhari will overlook Tinubu acclaimation about making him the President, you are sick! Jagabandit thinks he owns the party, not knowing that most of the powers lie with Buhari. Baba will show him shege! Buhari is not as clueless as pple think

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: We’ll Axe Tinubu Over Comments Against Buhari – APC Chairman, Adamu by saintokwuluora(m): 6:42pm On Jun 04, 2022
Confusion in the camp of the enemy.
Vote for Peter Obi is vote for good governance and sane political system.
I rather "waste" my vote on a good cause than vote for a wickedly disastrous cause just have a sense of victory with a handicapped posterity to show for it.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: We’ll Axe Tinubu Over Comments Against Buhari – APC Chairman, Adamu by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:42pm On Jun 04, 2022
Who are you?

AshiereOfLagos?

Focus on your principal's already failed aspiration.

Ihedioha
PrinceOfLagos:

We finally got Tinubu where we want him

Tinubu in the mud

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: We’ll Axe Tinubu Over Comments Against Buhari – APC Chairman, Adamu by Truthisunique2: 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

grin apologies wasn't accepted

It's like this stuff is what provoked buhari to reschedule the meeting of aspirants today

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: We’ll Axe Tinubu Over Comments Against Buhari – APC Chairman, Adamu by PrinceOfLagos: 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Who are you?

AshiereOfLagos?

Focus on your principal's already failed aspiration.

Ihedioha

Cry cry baby cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: We’ll Axe Tinubu Over Comments Against Buhari – APC Chairman, Adamu by FakeUnity: 6:45pm On Jun 04, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Chei no be juju be that? Proudpolygamist come see o. Your baba is hotsoup. grin

Ewedu muslims will embrace equity and justice when nigeria is done with them. grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: We’ll Axe Tinubu Over Comments Against Buhari – APC Chairman, Adamu by ObosiUkwalla: 6:46pm On Jun 04, 2022
LoL, seunmsg and mooh247 should not die of High Bee Pee yet..

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: We’ll Axe Tinubu Over Comments Against Buhari – APC Chairman, Adamu by oshozondii: 6:47pm On Jun 04, 2022
BREAKING: Tinubu’s Apology Not Enough, APC May Punish Him Over Utterances About Buhari – Adamu

The leadership of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has said the party may punish its national leader and presidential aspirant, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, over his utterances about President Muhammadu Buhari few days ago.

APC national chairman, Senator Abdullahi Adamu, disclosed while briefing journalists at the party’s national secretariat in Abuja on Saturday.

Recall that Tinubu while on a visit to party delegates in Ogun State on Thursday, was seen in a viral video Tuesday boasting about he helped President Buhari and some persons win elections previously.

Despite that Tinubu issued a statement to clarify his utterances about the President on Friday, Adamu, however, said the apology tendered was not enough.

“We may punish him (Tinubu) for his utterances against the President,” Adamu stated.

https://leadership.ng/breaking-tinubus-apology-not-enough-apc-may-punish-him-over-utterances-about-buhari-adamu/
Re: BREAKING: We’ll Axe Tinubu Over Comments Against Buhari – APC Chairman, Adamu by Afamsi: 6:48pm On Jun 04, 2022
Mek una axe him for him manhood

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: We’ll Axe Tinubu Over Comments Against Buhari – APC Chairman, Adamu by ObosiUkwalla: 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2022
We stand gidigba on Tinubu's manhood. If our jagaban is denied APC ticket, we will take our structure and move to APUGA grin

(1) (2)

Don't Vote A Corrupt Deadman like Tinubu- Ambode Weeps, Lagos Cries. / Justice Olukayode Ariwoola Can Spend 7 Years As Chief Justice Of Nigeria / Peter Obi: Bauchi State Welcome Peter Obi In Style (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.