Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:13 AM

APC Appeal Committee Nullifies Benue Guber Primaries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Appeal Committee Nullifies Benue Guber Primaries (21019 Views)

Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election / APC Appeal Committee Upholds Disqualification Of Obaseki, 2 Others / Supreme Court Nullifies APC's Appeal On Rivers Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Appeal Committee Nullifies Benue Guber Primaries by Jostoman: 7:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
We should now go and fry sand. Wicked and hardship party called APC is useless
Re: APC Appeal Committee Nullifies Benue Guber Primaries by Freebills12: 7:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
PDP over to you... APC has successfully handed over the barton by this silly move.
Re: APC Appeal Committee Nullifies Benue Guber Primaries by RaptObserver: 7:08pm On Jun 04, 2022
Corporate2020:
This Buhari is just too weak. This will still get to the Court, and the Party may end up not fielding any candidate for the general elections.

During Obasanjo's regime, who dare take the Party to Court? Anything decided by the Party was final. If you think that you have the political will, then go and contest under another Party nah.

But this weak Buhari! They did it to the extent that Rivers and Zamfara state candidates of the Party were disqualified by the Court based on Court cases instituted by Party members.

What do I even expect from Buhari. Someone that Alli Modu Sheriff drive away from ANPP. What a weakling!

Amaechi took PDP to court to reclaim his mandate
Re: APC Appeal Committee Nullifies Benue Guber Primaries by Toktee(m): 7:11pm On Jun 04, 2022
fergie001:

SOURCE
Buhari and his Fulani brothers are afraid of a Rev father becoming a governor of Benue state.

It's a pity, but Alia and Osinbajo is our CHOICE. grin
Re: APC Appeal Committee Nullifies Benue Guber Primaries by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:14pm On Jun 04, 2022
asobo1:
So influential people rigged the Rev Father in hoping to gain sympathy votes based on the fact that he is a Reverend Father. APC joor oooh

What is senator Gemade actually looking for? Old men that don't want to respect themselves undecided
even Mike andooakka In APC wow all those PDP yeye pple then ooo
Re: APC Appeal Committee Nullifies Benue Guber Primaries by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 04, 2022
This Fada is a threat to all of them Psychos. The Fada should better resign from apc and join LAbour party if them no want am make them no assasinate am o

1 Like

Re: APC Appeal Committee Nullifies Benue Guber Primaries by Safyqueen: 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
Corporate2020:
This Buhari is just too weak. This will still get to the Court, and the Party may end up not fielding any candidate for the general elections.

During Obasanjo's regime, who dare take the Party to Court? Anything decided by the Party was final. If you think that you have the political will, then go and contest under another Party nah.

But this weak Buhari! They did it to the extent that Rivers and Zamfara state candidates of the Party were disqualified by the Court based on Court cases instituted by Party members.

What do I even expect from Buhari. Someone that Alli Modu Sheriff drive away from ANPP. What a weakling!

You get brain and vision. What you said is 100% correct.
Re: APC Appeal Committee Nullifies Benue Guber Primaries by SamuelKwubiri(m): 7:18pm On Jun 04, 2022
Just hope all their confusion will end next week make we rest small.

MEANWHILE FOR REGISTRATION OF TRADEMARK, PATENT AND DESIGN, CHECK MY PROFILE TO GET TO CONTACT ME.
Re: APC Appeal Committee Nullifies Benue Guber Primaries by adecz: 7:23pm On Jun 04, 2022
They are learning from their president,
the master of 'Consensus Candidature'..
Re: APC Appeal Committee Nullifies Benue Guber Primaries by Creamypie(m): 7:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
Imstrong2:
Wetin gemade want were he never achieve for Nigerian?he once contested for president he stop low to governorship? I guess he tired of the 'yes father'slogan presently trending in Benue
once u begin receive 500 million monthly, ur overhead costs monthly go reach 550 million monthly. U no go understand until u find yourself in d corridors of power/access to endless wealth

1 Like

Re: APC Appeal Committee Nullifies Benue Guber Primaries by JAWBONE(m): 7:30pm On Jun 04, 2022
I told someone here that the Reverend father that emerged could not have defeated those political heavyweights with indirect primaries. E dey argue with me

1 Like

Re: APC Appeal Committee Nullifies Benue Guber Primaries by Jungleluv5: 7:42pm On Jun 04, 2022
What kind of useless party is this from one problem to another one. Those politicians are all the same even if the primary is canceled, still another complain will come up. Nonsense party.
Re: APC Appeal Committee Nullifies Benue Guber Primaries by Bigfish121(m): 7:48pm On Jun 04, 2022
He is still a priest.The suspension is just to allow him to participate in his governorship ambition. He cannot be saying mass and the same time pursuing his ambition.

EnglandAmaka:
They should have allowed the Rev father. Now he's no longer a priest and can't even contest the election he was suspended as a priest for.

I was hoping after his victory, Rev Father Mbaka will come out and contest for Enugu guber too.

So disappointed

1 Like

Re: APC Appeal Committee Nullifies Benue Guber Primaries by lomprico(m): 7:49pm On Jun 04, 2022
Demonic party! They know he will end the Fulani marauders attacking his people if he wins. Which is likely because Otom is a gbef!
Re: APC Appeal Committee Nullifies Benue Guber Primaries by kokoA(m): 7:49pm On Jun 04, 2022
The Rev. Guy will still win even if he contests under APGA.

2 Likes

Re: APC Appeal Committee Nullifies Benue Guber Primaries by eddie7: 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2022
From the little I could gather from those observing the scenario in the state, it is highly believed that if the APC primaries are conducted a million times, the suspended Catholic Priest will come out victorious....a million times

Na xo I hear ooo
Re: APC Appeal Committee Nullifies Benue Guber Primaries by Brainjotting: 7:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
Nawao.

I write business plans/proposals for people at affordable price
Re: APC Appeal Committee Nullifies Benue Guber Primaries by treatise: 8:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
The Rev Fr will not "cooperate" if voted into power ; that's the sole reason not the phantom submissions.
Re: APC Appeal Committee Nullifies Benue Guber Primaries by zikter(m): 8:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
asobo1:
So influential people rigged the Rev Father in hoping to gain sympathy votes based on the fact that he is a Reverend Father. APC joor oooh

What is senator Gemade actually looking for? Old men that don't want to respect themselves undecided
Invariably, the old thieves are trying to rig the Reverend out. He is the pure choice of majority of Benue people. He is a very popular candidate
Re: APC Appeal Committee Nullifies Benue Guber Primaries by feeloscar(m): 8:09pm On Jun 04, 2022
asobo1:

Once it's direct primaries where there will be no cash and carry delegates, Fr Alia will always come tops.
Re: APC Appeal Committee Nullifies Benue Guber Primaries by feeloscar(m): 8:10pm On Jun 04, 2022
kokoA:
The Rev. Guy will still win even if he contests under APGA.
True
Re: APC Appeal Committee Nullifies Benue Guber Primaries by feeloscar(m): 8:12pm On Jun 04, 2022
JAWBONE:
I told someone here that the Reverend father that emerged could not have defeated those political heavyweights with indirect primaries. E dey argue with me
It's still direct primaries that will be conducted, and he will carry the day.
Re: APC Appeal Committee Nullifies Benue Guber Primaries by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
asobo1:

APC in Benue are confused.

If they field the Catholic priest it’s 100% victory, if they field someone else it’s a perfect loss for them.

Now the only way he can clinch the ticket is a direct primaries.
Re: APC Appeal Committee Nullifies Benue Guber Primaries by Ayed44: 8:20pm On Jun 04, 2022
asobo1:

The Rev Father participated in election malpractices. Too bad.
Re: APC Appeal Committee Nullifies Benue Guber Primaries by funshint(m): 8:22pm On Jun 04, 2022
Barnabas Gemade still wan contest....when will Benue be free?! shocked
Re: APC Appeal Committee Nullifies Benue Guber Primaries by Abujason: 8:31pm On Jun 04, 2022
grin grin grin

When will they nullify Tinubu?
Just asking for my friend ooo.
Re: APC Appeal Committee Nullifies Benue Guber Primaries by asobo1: 8:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
Ayed44:
The Rev Father participated in election malpractices. Too bad.
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Babajide Sanwo-Olu Inspects Red Rail Line Projects / How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed / CJN Orders Disciplinary Action Against Judge Over Criminal Summon On Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.