Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,160 members, 7,856,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 02:54 AM

ACN Block Should Produce The President -buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACN Block Should Produce The President -buhari (56844 Views)

Buhari Never Said ACN Block Should Present Flag Bearer For 2023 / 2023: Southern Nigeria Should Produce The Next President – Ganduje / 2023: Shekarau Says The South Should Produce Nigeria’s Next President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACN Block Should Produce The President -buhari by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:46am On Jun 05, 2022
Corporate2020:

Amaechi is was not in ACN.

Where is the coward Orji Uzor Kalu.

Tinubu fought a good fight Afterall
The news is fake. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ACN Block Should Produce The President -buhari by seunmsg(m): 3:47am On Jun 05, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

You mean you are still on this forum.I even thought you deactivated grin grin

Deactivated for what? Everything is going according to plan so why would I leave the forum for you losers to take over?

Almost every of my predictions as far as 2023 is happening. The APC ticket is now strictly between Tinubu and Osinbajo just like I have envisaged. Power will return to the south in 2023 and there is nothing haters like you can do about it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ACN Block Should Produce The President -buhari by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:47am On Jun 05, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

The news is fake. grin grin
It will soon clear for their eyes grin grin

1 Like

Re: ACN Block Should Produce The President -buhari by DownChelsea(f): 3:49am On Jun 05, 2022
seunmsg:

Some of you should know when to accept your L and move on. You’ve been disgraced enough on this forum. It’s a day to convention and there is no anointing candidate and Tinubu is still the leading aspirant. So, do you want to kill yourself?

Yet, if they give you 23 years to point out the disgrace, you'll still fail to do so.

Just the way Tinubu is failing you day in day out.

Re: ACN Block Should Produce The President -buhari by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:49am On Jun 05, 2022
seunmsg:

Deactivated for what? Everything is going according to plan so why would I leave the forum for you losers to take over?

Almost every of my predictions as far as 2023 is happening. The APC ticket is now strictly between Tinubu and Osinbajo just like I have envisaged. Power will return to the south in 2023 and there is nothing haters like you can do about it.
The ticket is between these three men

1 Like

Re: ACN Block Should Produce The President -buhari by DownChelsea(f): 3:50am On Jun 05, 2022
seunmsg:

Tell me you believe yourself. Look into my eye and do it. Go on! grin

The corn breakfast wasn't enough, the real Agbado one is on its way..

Re: ACN Block Should Produce The President -buhari by Karlosorji(m): 3:54am On Jun 05, 2022
ayomilore:

He said ACN caucus, Amechi doesn't belong here.
did you hear Buhari mention ACN? This is just an understanding or opinion of the Cable about what the president had said.

1 Like

Re: ACN Block Should Produce The President -buhari by femiasaolu2014: 3:56am On Jun 05, 2022
Its clear now that PDP is going to remain in the opposition for a long time to come.

Their Atiku play is dead on arrival judging from what is playing out in the APC
Re: ACN Block Should Produce The President -buhari by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:01am On Jun 05, 2022
seunmsg:

Going according to plan? Really grin cheesy yet you hardly comment like before grin

1 Like

Re: ACN Block Should Produce The President -buhari by omokab: 5:21am On Jun 05, 2022
Strongdickfresh:
Osibanjo or Amaechi

Let's decide here and see who we really want to be the next president: Osibanjor or Amechi.

Share for Osinbajo

Like for Amaechi
continue your online vote when those that will decide next APC flag bearer were moving up and down to elect their representative. Amechi does not belong to APC block he belongs to PDP block .So try another name .
Re: ACN Block Should Produce The President -buhari by NwokoloOwa: 5:32am On Jun 05, 2022
Buhari doesn't forget and he could be a straight shooter when he wants. I now believe he promised Tinubu the Presidency as they negotiated the merger. Tinubu can now help us by nominating someone capable like him. The only thing I have against Tinubu is his age because being President is a rigorous and energy sapping job. Very very demanding. See how Osinbajo just old finish
Re: ACN Block Should Produce The President -buhari by bluebay(m): 5:32am On Jun 05, 2022
OkoroBufo:

Lol. you don humble. you go dey alright bro.

Ipob piglets rushing towards the Lagoon

-Okoro bufo
You don’t need this . Trust me
Re: ACN Block Should Produce The President -buhari by ityP(m): 5:39am On Jun 05, 2022
ayomilore:

He never said anything like that. Which kind mumu fake news be this?
Re: ACN Block Should Produce The President -buhari by ityP(m): 5:41am On Jun 05, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
Southern candidate while nairaland headline reads ACN bloc

lalasticlala sef grin

Don't mind these foolish admins. Propagating a false, inaccurate story like this, shows you they are also very tribalistic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ACN Block Should Produce The President -buhari by maths1000: 5:45am On Jun 05, 2022
Nigeria is a confused nation.. Because of greed western Nigeria are now claiming they are South.... We have north west east and south of Nigeria... So if yoruba are now claiming south who is now the western Nigeria
Re: ACN Block Should Produce The President -buhari by contigiency(m): 5:47am On Jun 05, 2022
Useless headline.
Re: ACN Block Should Produce The President -buhari by baretalk: 6:00am On Jun 05, 2022
Good, for the sake of unity.
Re: ACN Block Should Produce The President -buhari by Handsum64: 6:14am On Jun 05, 2022
Strongdickfresh:
Osibanjo or Amaechi

Let's decide here and see who we really want to be the next president: Osibanjor or Amechi.

Share for Osinbajo

Like for Amaechi
When are you guys ever going to get serious with serious issues?
Re: ACN Block Should Produce The President -buhari by shakdav(m): 6:22am On Jun 05, 2022
Strongdickfresh:
Osibanjo or Amaechi

Share for Osinbajo

Like for Amaechi
Ameachi is not from ACN block oo
Re: ACN Block Should Produce The President -buhari by basseeafricana: 6:28am On Jun 05, 2022
tinsel:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-buhari-throws-weight-behind-southern-presidential-candidate/amp
Oh God. Nothing is impossible on your wish. Whether is finally clear for Southwest.
Re: ACN Block Should Produce The President -buhari by maxzzo1(m): 6:42am On Jun 05, 2022
Strongdickfresh:
Osibanjo or Amaechi

Share for Osinbajo

Like for Amaechi
Ameachi is not among ACN block
Re: ACN Block Should Produce The President -buhari by Skyehigher1: 6:48am On Jun 05, 2022
I urge okorocha to go back to the Senate so the he will be the Senate president of Nigeria from South East simple but if he is not going back to the Senate and if possible for senator orji uzor kalu win re- elect back to the Senate then he the next Senate president of Nigeria in 2023
Re: ACN Block Should Produce The President -buhari by Pabloma: 6:50am On Jun 05, 2022
Lankyscot:
The only person there in the ORIGINAL ACN CAUCUS is Ahmed Bola Tinubu� cheesy grin!
City Boy!!!!!!
Re: ACN Block Should Produce The President -buhari by miqos02(m): 7:01am On Jun 05, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

Your crying never start o! This is just warm up. You go see shege cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
try to grow up please, there is life beyond politics, not everyone is here for e-fights.
Re: ACN Block Should Produce The President -buhari by biggie73(m): 7:08am On Jun 05, 2022
Strongdickfresh:
Osibanjo or Amaechi

Share for Osinbajo

Like for Amaechi
....they will be the President of Nairaland.
Re: ACN Block Should Produce The President -buhari by yahmohy27: 7:15am On Jun 05, 2022
Strongdickfresh:
Osibanjo or Amaechi

Share for Osinbajo

Like for Amaechi
It has to be between Tinubu and Osinbanjo because Amaechi is not an ACN member
Re: ACN Block Should Produce The President -buhari by yahmohy27: 7:18am On Jun 05, 2022
ayomilore:

Your head dey there
Re: ACN Block Should Produce The President -buhari by Fuckyoumod: 7:36am On Jun 05, 2022
datola:

Osinbajo! Nothing is outstanding about Amaechi.

Tinubu will perform far better than Ameachi going by their records in office.
the pooing and peeing ancestor you mean?
Re: ACN Block Should Produce The President -buhari by NairaMaster1(m): 7:39am On Jun 05, 2022
datola:

Osinbajo! Nothing is outstanding about Amaechi.

Tinubu will perform far better than Ameachi going by their records in office.

Amaechi is a rubber stamp.

1 Like

Re: ACN Block Should Produce The President -buhari by dheilaw1(m): 7:41am On Jun 05, 2022
Strongdickfresh:
Osibanjo or Amaechi

Share for Osinbajo

Like for Amaechi
you and the ones wey dey like and share na mumu. Is Amaechi part of ACN block of the APC?
Re: ACN Block Should Produce The President -buhari by akin9ja78(m): 7:45am On Jun 05, 2022
Meaning Buhari want tinubu to become president I swear na tinubu nor dey calm down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Air Force Bomb Boko Haram Camp In Borno Photo / US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration / President Buhari Arrives Chad (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.