Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Even Decent Ladies Sleep With At Least 3 Men? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Even Decent Ladies Sleep With At Least 3 Men? (5850 Views)

Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) / What Can Make A Happily Married Woman Sleep With Another Man? / My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even Decent Ladies Sleep With At Least 3 Men? by bolaoni(m): 4:28pm On Feb 21, 2006
A cousin of mine was telling me of what transpired in church last week.

A lady that was wickedly infected with HIV by her husband shocked was brought to share her experience with everybody in church
and what she said was that the whole world has turn promiscuous. That no lady can be trusted any longer (mine excluded sha), she now made the statement that all the ladies are doing it, even those in church shocked And that those that that claim to be descent would have slept with like 3 men! I was shocked to hear that embarassed

My first question was where she got the statistics from. Though I have been taught not to trust anyone but I know some descent ladies who have NEVER tasted it before talk less of been laid by 3 men shocked

What do you think guys? Do you think there are still ladies you can vouch for? if you are lady what do you say to this?
Re: Even Decent Ladies Sleep With At Least 3 Men? by Skidoc(m): 4:53pm On Feb 21, 2006
I can vouch for my lady. She is pure.
Re: Even Decent Ladies Sleep With At Least 3 Men? by bolaoni(m): 6:38pm On Feb 21, 2006
congrats man 4 your lady. You should be very proud of her!

My regards to her wink
Re: Even Decent Ladies Sleep With At Least 3 Men? by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 23, 2006
i don't believe the statistics at all and it should definitly not be accepted. There are still some very decent ladies out there, all ppl need to do is look. Not that hard to find tho
Re: Even Decent Ladies Sleep With At Least 3 Men? by Seun(m): 12:48pm On Feb 23, 2006
Instead of her to knock the head of the husband that infected her with HIV she is complaining about the women that slept with him. Typical of women, they only love to attack their own kind.
Re: Even Decent Ladies Sleep With At Least 3 Men? by alj(m): 12:43am On Feb 24, 2006
i agree with seun why this woman attacking the other woman, it was her husband that strayed and she that did not keep her man happy. why blame anyone else?
Re: Even Decent Ladies Sleep With At Least 3 Men? by chinani(f): 6:10am On Feb 24, 2006
true--->women are so CRITICAL of each other. and that woman is SO incorrect. i know a gang of virgins!!!! and i live in the good o' U.S. of A., the promiscuity capital of the world!!! it's safe to say that a majority (or large minority) of NAIJA women wont ever make it to 3 bed partners!
Re: Even Decent Ladies Sleep With At Least 3 Men? by tejuoso1(f): 11:50am On Feb 24, 2006
yes there are still girls out there you can trust, in places like nigeria(deeper life girls) but i'm not sure about UK girls. as per the HIV woman i think she's suffering from anger or anxiety, does she know the meaning of decent at all, even if she thinks her opinion is true she shouldn't say that in church. people in da church will be like ta lo koba e
Re: Even Decent Ladies Sleep With At Least 3 Men? by bolaoni(m): 12:40pm On Feb 24, 2006
chinani:

i know a gang of virgins!!!! and i live in the good o' U.S. of A., the promiscuity capital of the world!!!

I also know a gang of them. So this statement took me unawares. I wonder what my reaction would have been if I was in service that day.

Learnt the woman has started something like a campaign. That is why he is saying all that.
Re: Even Decent Ladies Sleep With At Least 3 Men? by chy(f): 12:51pm On Feb 24, 2006
Ladies a u dear mine i can vouch 4 myself u no
im no sey na oly him no be sooo
is only a sex freak that can be guilty of these am not bordererd cool[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Even Decent Ladies Sleep With At Least 3 Men? by nikinash(f): 5:14pm On Feb 24, 2006
Instead of her to knock the head of the husband that infected her with HIV she is complaining about the women that slept with him. Typical of women, they only love to attack their own kind.

actually watched oprah the other day where women were discussing their husband's infidelity and one of them actually said it was the "other" woman's fault. its really baffling how some women don't like facing up to realities.

anyways, this woman is being so unreal, how did she get the figure?
Re: Even Decent Ladies Sleep With At Least 3 Men? by Hotstepper(f): 5:07am On Feb 26, 2006
she musthave slept with 3 men 2 diz one she tend 2 know such thingz and who knowz whether itz really her hubby dat gave it 2 her tongue dat one na story, ppl 2 dey talk
Re: Even Decent Ladies Sleep With At Least 3 Men? by reniks(f): 11:06pm On Feb 27, 2006
I agree with hotstepper,d woman might av been speakin 4rm experience n she has slept wit at least 3 men.So she thinks she knows best n can cook up some statistics 4 d church members 2 swallow in faith.It s jus like sayin every1 is doin n thr aint virgins.I av 4 beautiful friends[2 r models]whom i cn bet my life on dt they r pure n we r in a schl dts acclaimed 2 av d most indecent girls.If she's gonna point fingers let r do dt 2 r husband n mayb r ex-partners
Re: Even Decent Ladies Sleep With At Least 3 Men? by IAH(f): 11:27pm On Feb 27, 2006
chinani:

i know a gang of virgins!!!! and i live in the good o' U.S. of A., the promiscuity capital of the world!!! it's safe to say that a majority (or large minority) of NAIJA women wont ever make it to 3 bed partners!

bolaoni:

I also know a gang of them. So this statement took me unawares.

Be careful of what and who you believe. I also thought I knew a gang of virgins until my eyes saw and my ears heard. shocked shocked shocked A lot of girls lie about it.

1 Like

Re: Even Decent Ladies Sleep With At Least 3 Men? by Onyibaby(f): 12:01am On Feb 28, 2006
l would think that the reason she said it in the church is for people to learn from her mistakes and stay away from adultery and fornication.
Re: Even Decent Ladies Sleep With At Least 3 Men? by Hotstepper(f): 12:05am On Feb 28, 2006
ah! whether church or skool, i hate when ppl generalize things and dunno why in diz century ppl would be lying of been a virgin, if u r not, noone is gonna cut of ur head, I get pissed when ppl lie about dat,
Re: Even Decent Ladies Sleep With At Least 3 Men? by Onyibaby(f): 12:07am On Feb 28, 2006
And again i would not vouch for them girls in Naija, not all of them sha , majority of them can do anything  for money .

1 Like

Re: Even Decent Ladies Sleep With At Least 3 Men? by Onyibaby(f): 12:10am On Feb 28, 2006
True to dat Hotstepper, but then the church is where u get your soul fed and all dat . i think it'
s a good ground to sound such alarm for ppl to abstain from adultery and sort.
Re: Even Decent Ladies Sleep With At Least 3 Men? by Hotstepper(f): 12:17am On Feb 28, 2006
yea, true onyii
Re: Even Decent Ladies Sleep With At Least 3 Men? by bolaoni(m): 12:03pm On Feb 28, 2006
reniks:

I av 4 beautiful friends[2 r models]whom i cn bet my life on dt they r pure n we r in a schl dts acclaimed 2 av d most indecent girls.

UNILAG i suppose cool

I run my biz in Unilag, Consult, U can holla @ me anytime.

cool cool cool
Re: Even Decent Ladies Sleep With At Least 3 Men? by reniks(f): 12:36pm On Feb 28, 2006
Bolaoni u guessed right.Wow!Lag's got a reputation o,i didn't even av 2 mention d name.Anyway its really not as bad as ppl think.Pls remind me where Unilag consult is again,av spent 5 yrs in d schl n i keep 4gettin places.
Re: Even Decent Ladies Sleep With At Least 3 Men? by bolaoni(m): 1:01pm On Feb 28, 2006
Unilag Consults is like an island. It is the building facing ISL, UC, It is also on the road to Educations, from the second gate.

I'm in the UNIDO Office at the top floor.

BTW, what course are you studying?

cool
Re: Even Decent Ladies Sleep With At Least 3 Men? by reniks(f): 5:33pm On Feb 28, 2006
English Language/Arts
Re: Even Decent Ladies Sleep With At Least 3 Men? by bolaoni(m): 5:39pm On Feb 28, 2006
OK now!

I do come to the Arts dept to meet a lecturer in the geography dept.

Do you know Dr. Kemi Lawanson? Think she is in art as well

Hope to see you one of these days.
Re: Even Decent Ladies Sleep With At Least 3 Men? by reniks(f): 6:51pm On Feb 28, 2006
I don't know r,maybe she's in a different dept. U kno yr 3 n 4 r on hols now,we'd probably be home 4 2-3 months.
Re: Even Decent Ladies Sleep With At Least 3 Men? by flower(f): 6:58pm On Feb 28, 2006
First off it's no one's business how many men a woman has slept with unless she's in a physical relationship. Even then the number is not necessary, only the papers saying that she is free and clear of diseases.

Secondly, this woman is focusing on the wrong problem. The problem is that her husband was unfaithful to her and not only that, but he was irresponsible enough to have unprotected sex with a woman he didn't know. I use the term didn't know because he did not know her health condition. Why would anyone sleep with someone without protection is beyond me.

Why are we so busy wondering what someone else is doing? We seem to look so hard into someone else's life, we can't see the leaks and holes in our own. Sad.

@};~
Re: Even Decent Ladies Sleep With At Least 3 Men? by Mystique(f): 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2006
Since when did 'DECENCY' become a function of how many men u've shagged embarassed
Re: Even Decent Ladies Sleep With At Least 3 Men? by Nia: 1:41am On Jul 02, 2006
Mystique:

Since when did 'DECENCY' become a function of how many men u've shagged embarassed
Abeg, help me ask am o.

And I still don't know any woman who goes around telling the world how many people she's slept with. That's something between you and your partner, IF you choose to reveal it to them. People should learn to mind their own business. 
That woman is sufferring from a disease that is too common in Naija/African women. Like Seun said, she should deal with her problems (and her husband) and stop putting blame where it doesn't belong.
Re: Even Decent Ladies Sleep With At Least 3 Men? by Janeesa: 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2007
I say that lady is right but there are still some ladies who are pure.In a society where everyone is jumping from one partner to another and not thinkin twice about it--its hard.Teenagers on almost every part of the globe are becoming promiscuous and all their parents have to say about it is"use a condom" or "I knew u would be having sex so i bought you some condoms" what type of shit is that?even parents of the christian faith are saying stuff like this to their kids, my uncle even asked me if my brother had a girlfriend-- when i sed no he sed my brother should be carryin condoms with him!!!! this guy is my aunts husband,talkin like this! so with this attitude why wouldnt kids be having sex? I'm a teenager myself and I'm happy to say I don't do typical teenager stuff like have sex/do drugs/drink, i intend on saving my self for marriage, no matter how sex-crazed society is!
Re: Even Decent Ladies Sleep With At Least 3 Men? by yogun(f): 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2007
God help U gurlly
Re: Even Decent Ladies Sleep With At Least 3 Men? by luckiest: 2:08am On Feb 16, 2009
Guys haba look around you, sex is so cheap you can hear some1 banging right now; even the so-called decent girl are like 1% of the entire population; they pretent to be so nice, decent and all that but by the time you make that move. am even talking, guys who visit places like kuramo will tell you that they saw girls from their area who form decent girl look wild at kuramo. I live in lere and I met a girl at ikotun lloking very decent some months back only to find her at the popular joint in surulere, in order to be sure I called her phone and I saw her deep her hand into her bag pick my call and when i asked where she was, she claim to be on her bed. you see?

there are decent girls but they are not born yet, even my girl i don't trust her; I love her just the way she is, at least she meets most of my heart requirements; she doesn't need all the decency; am a decent guy technically. my advice is simply enter the place if you must but protect your partner that is the koko
Re: Even Decent Ladies Sleep With At Least 3 Men? by spikedcylinder: 9:30am On Feb 16, 2009
How will you really know the amount of men a woman has slept with unless she tells you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. / Marriage is a scam to men, it is not worth it / Grade "A" Akube(okirika) Shoes Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.