Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Tinubu The Incoming President. The Outburst Change The Game - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu The Incoming President. The Outburst Change The Game (3743 Views)

Osinbajo 's Road To Abuja As Vice President: The Untold Story By Olawale Olaleye / The 16 Allegations Raised Against Adesina, AfDB President The US Wants Revisited / The Act That Gives The President The Power To Lock Down Lagos, Ogun & FCT. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu The Incoming President. The Outburst Change The Game by sogodihno: 11:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
grin grin
Buhari said ACN caucus should produce the president, ACN was Tinubu south west party before the merger, what this mean is

Lawan is out being a northerner
Amaechi is out being NPdp member
Ibo candidate are out none of them is an ACN member

Those people still in are all south west politicians.

Tinubu, Osibanjo and Fayemi

CC. Truthisunique, penguin, princeoflagos, scamhuntern

I am waiting for your tears o grin grin grin

We shall always rejoice over our enemies

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu The Incoming President. The Outburst Change The Game by sogodihno: 11:41pm On Jun 04, 2022
Tinubu is a man with balls. Iron balls.

One thing is sure the Ticket is coming to Southwest. grin grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu The Incoming President. The Outburst Change The Game by sogodihno: 11:43pm On Jun 04, 2022
Many people mock Tinubu on Thursday, but the outburst change the game. .

God bless our income president

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu The Incoming President. The Outburst Change The Game by Frigga13: 11:43pm On Jun 04, 2022
Can you give us a link where Buhari made this statement

Not for Apc purposes

But to confirm Atiku as incoming President

Power to the people !!

North is poor and uneducated .. but they’re politically wiser than the educated east and sophisticated west

North 2023

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu The Incoming President. The Outburst Change The Game by sogodihno: 11:45pm On Jun 04, 2022
We are not inconsequential 5%.

The fear of jagaban is the beginning of wisdom for the mumukpri addicts

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu The Incoming President. The Outburst Change The Game by sogodihno: 11:46pm On Jun 04, 2022
Frigga13:

Not for Apc purposes

Power to the people !!

North is poor and uneducated .. but they’re politically wiser than the educated east and sophisticated west

North 2023

This is the link

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-buhari-throws-weight-behind-southern-presidential-candidate/amp

E shock you grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu The Incoming President. The Outburst Change The Game by VaginaMiners: 11:46pm On Jun 04, 2022
sogodihno:
Tinubu is a man with balls. Iron balls.

One thing is sure the Ticket is coming to Southwest. grin grin
Asiwaju's balls weigh more than the combination of the balls of all the effeminate vagina mining charlatans in osu land.

Balls made of heavy metal..Tinubu is the real indaboski

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu The Incoming President. The Outburst Change The Game by Jostoman: 11:47pm On Jun 04, 2022
Incoming president of iragbiji or where

57 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Tinubu The Incoming President. The Outburst Change The Game by whizzler: 11:47pm On Jun 04, 2022
sogodihno:

grin grin
Buhari said ACN caucus should produce the president, ACN was Tinubu south west party before the merger, what this mean is

I was telling someone same. The outburst and the interviews by Shettima were masterstrokes

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu The Incoming President. The Outburst Change The Game by derecho(m): 11:48pm On Jun 04, 2022
Really?
Even Tinubu isn't happy because he understands that a different soup is being cooked for him.

No be the day pikin throway oil dem dey scold am, he'd be reminded the day he spills water.

Tinubu would be a fool to trust Buhari

I'm personally happy there was no drama at the meeting that might cause cardiac failure.

June 5 is thanksgiving Sunday... Tinubu can go to Osinbajo's church to celebrate it.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu The Incoming President. The Outburst Change The Game by VaginaMiners: 11:49pm On Jun 04, 2022
Frigga13:

Not for Apc purposes

Power to the people !!

North 2023
I don't mind if Atiku wins in 2023.
But we already made a statement that we are not the irrelevant 5% that takes every shit fed to them by their darling PDP.

Northerners are actually a honorable people .
Shettima finished work for Asiwaju on national TV yesterday while his own kith and kin that he laboured for threw him under the bus.

Man pass man jhor !

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu The Incoming President. The Outburst Change The Game by Jostoman: 11:50pm On Jun 04, 2022
sogodihno:
We are not inconsequential 5%.

The fear of jagaban is the beginning of wisdom for the mumukpri addicts
it is you that needs to fear Peter Obi.
Re: Tinubu The Incoming President. The Outburst Change The Game by Frigga13: 11:50pm On Jun 04, 2022
sogodihno:

This is the link

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-buhari-throws-weight-behind-southern-presidential-candidate/amp

E shock you grin grin

But the link said they should get a consensus.. so how does it pain me .. Yoruba man

I only confirmed Atiku Abubakar as the next President of Nigeria

Power to the people
North 2023

That’s all

I’m very happy for Tinubu

He must be on ballot
Yoruba must be on ballot .. anyhow dem wan do am

But
Atiku 2023
North 2023
Pdp 2o23

That the Nigeria political reality

1 Like

Re: Tinubu The Incoming President. The Outburst Change The Game by VaginaMiners: 11:51pm On Jun 04, 2022
whizzler:

I was telling someone same. The outburst and the interviews by Shettima were masterstrokes
Tinubu told them already.
Shettima is a genius .
Tinubu snatched victory from the mouth of defeat

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu The Incoming President. The Outburst Change The Game by VaginaMiners: 11:51pm On Jun 04, 2022
Jostoman:
it is you that needs to fear Peter Obi.
grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu The Incoming President. The Outburst Change The Game by Frigga13: 11:52pm On Jun 04, 2022
VaginaMiners:

I don't mind if Atiku wins in 2023.
But we already made a statement that we are not the irrelevant 5% that takes every shit fed to them by their darling PDP.

Northerners are actually a honorable people .
Shettima finished work for Asiwaju on national TV yesterday while his own kith and kin that he laboured for threw him under the bus.

Man pass man jhor !

Atiku is the next President my brother
Just vote Pdp

Don’t waste vote

Power to the people
North 2023
Re: Tinubu The Incoming President. The Outburst Change The Game by sogodihno: 11:52pm On Jun 04, 2022
Tinubu is a man

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu The Incoming President. The Outburst Change The Game by VaginaMiners: 11:53pm On Jun 04, 2022
Frigga13:

Just vote Pdp

Don’t waste vote

Power to the people
North 2023
Time will tell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu The Incoming President. The Outburst Change The Game by Drfernandez(m): 11:53pm On Jun 04, 2022
The president did not say that the ACN block should produce the party candidate. Instead, he directed all the candidates without prejudice to anyone among them to choose one of them as a consensus candidate. This is a firsthand information not that nonsense the cable news stated there.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu The Incoming President. The Outburst Change The Game by Plus10(m): 11:53pm On Jun 04, 2022
What are you rejoicing over?You should be with sad with Buhari pronouncement that power should return to South. They just made way for Atiku to have all northern votes to himself.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu The Incoming President. The Outburst Change The Game by sogodihno: 11:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
At this stage we don't care if Atiku eventually win.

What we are saying is, we can not play a second fiddle like some people, PDP is their party but they have been neglected, and reduce to just servants.

APC is our party and we will have the ticket,it is either we have it or APC cease to exist.

We are not 5%

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu The Incoming President. The Outburst Change The Game by Opolopoopolonio: 11:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
Frigga13:

Just vote Pdp

Don’t waste vote

Power to the people
North 2023

Piggiddiootts amaka... grin

Osinbajo for the job

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu The Incoming President. The Outburst Change The Game by Opolopoopolonio: 11:56pm On Jun 04, 2022
Drfernandez:
The president did not say that the ACN block should produce the party candidate. Instead, he directed all the candidates without prejudice to anyone among them to choose one of them as a consensus candidate. This is a firsthand information not that nonsense the cable news stated there.

Wake up and smell the coffee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu The Incoming President. The Outburst Change The Game by Vatsyayana: 11:57pm On Jun 04, 2022
The outburst made him lose all the Northern Delegates this gave Buhari the assurance thereby throwing the contest open

1 Like

Re: Tinubu The Incoming President. The Outburst Change The Game by Frigga13: 11:57pm On Jun 04, 2022
VaginaMiners:

Time will tell

Which time again

Name any Apc aspirant that will defeat Atiku/ Pdp?

Una say this about Wike in primaries..

Name that human in Apc .. or Pdp or any other party

2015 it was Buhari.. no person fit challenge am .. except the president

2023 is Atiku

No president .. to contest

Is a straight win

No argue

Join the wining train and let your opinion count
Re: Tinubu The Incoming President. The Outburst Change The Game by sogodihno: 11:58pm On Jun 04, 2022
Frigga13:

But the link said they should get a consensus.. so how does it pain me .. Yoruba man

I only confirmed Atiku Abubakar as the next President of Nigeria

Power to the people
North 2023

That’s all

I’m very happy for Tinubu

He must be on ballot
Yoruba must be on ballot .. anyhow dem wan do am

But
Atiku 2023
North 2023
Pdp 2o23

That the Nigeria political reality

It seems you need glasses

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu The Incoming President. The Outburst Change The Game by 9jahotblog: 11:58pm On Jun 04, 2022
sogodihno:

grin grin

STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE

PRESIDENT BUHARI TO APC PRESIDENTIAL ASPIRANTS: CONSULT, BUILD CONSENSUS, AND COME UP WITH FORMIDABLE CANDIDATE

President Muhammadu Buhari Saturday night met with all the aspirants for President on the platform of All Progressives Congress (APC), at State House, Abuja, urging them to hold consultations, and come up with a formidable candidate before the party holds its primary election between June 6-8, 2022.

The President said the meeting was a continuation of the on-going consultative process aimed at ensuring a smooth and strategic emergence of a standard bearer, who will lead the APC to a resounding victory in the upcoming presidential polls.

“Looking at this assemblage of personalities and considering your rich pedigree of accomplishments in life, I have come to the conclusion that our party, the APC, is rich in human resources and also that our nation is blessed with capable people that can successfully steer the ship of state into the future,” President Buhari said.

He added that with his first-hand knowledge of the demands of the office of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and the expectations of the citizens, “I must salute your courage and your selfless spirit, in volunteering to serve in the highest office of the land.”

The President added: “Our party, the APC, has won two successive presidential elections in 2015, first when we were in the opposition and in 2019 when I sought re-election. Both processes were achieved through unity of purpose, strategic alignment, consultation, fairness, determination and effective leadership. In both instances, national and party interests were overriding factors in our deliberations and decision-making.

“The 2023 General Elections are fast approaching in a global, regional and national environment that is constantly changing and challenging. This demands that our party should become more aware of the changing environment, be responsive to the yearnings of our citizens, re-evaluate our strategy and strengthen our internal mechanism so that we would sustain the electoral successes.

“I am pleased to note that the party, recognizing the significance of all these demands, has over time developed several democratically acceptable processes and policies, that promote consultation, internal cohesion and leadership to facilitate victories at the polls.”

The President recalled the consultation he had held with stakeholders “that would help the electoral fortunes of our party, beginning with the State Governors. This is the second in the series and I still look forward to meeting with party stakeholders. These steps are being taken to ensure that the unity and cohesion of the party are sustained and to provide direction.

“Amongst others things, I reminded the APC Governors of the need for the party to proceed to the 2023 Presidential elections with strength, unity of purpose and to present a flag bearer who will give Nigerians a sense of hope and confidence, while ensuring victory for our party. I extend a similar reminder to all of you distinguished aspirants.”

Saying the APC will on Monday June 6, 2022 commence its national convention during which one candidate will be picked by delegates to fly the flag of the party for the 2023 Presidential Election, President Buhari said he was aware that there is anxiety among party members about the outcome of the process.

“Given these circumstances, I charge you to recognize the importance of the stability and unity of the party, which cannot be overemphasized.

“Similarly, I wish to remind you that our choice of flag bearer must be formidable, appealing to the electorate across the board and should command such ability to unify the country and capacity to address our critical challenges.

“Ahead of the Convention, the party machinery has screened and found all aspirants eminently qualified. Recognizing this fact, the Screening Committee has, amongst others, recommended that consensus building through consultation, be intensified.

“Without prejudice to your qualifications, I urge all of you to hold consultations amongst yourselves and with the party, with a view to building a consensus in a manner that would help the party reduce the number of aspirants, bring up a formidable candidate and scale down the anxiety of party members.”

The President assured that in the interest of the nation and the party, he would continue to provide effective leadership during the transition processes and on-going consultations, “until we successfully make the choice on the candidate that will fly the flag of our party for the presidential elections and make the party stronger. I seek your support in this all important responsibility.”

Earlier, National Chairman of the party, Senator Abdullahi Adamu had promised that all stakeholders of the party would be reached in the consultation process.

Responding on behalf of the aspirants, former Governor of old Abia State and immediate past Minister of Science, Technology and Innovation, Dr Ogbonnaya Onu, Governor Abubakar Badaru of Jigawa State, and Vice President, ‘Yemi Osinbajo, thanked the President for his leadership and guidance, pledging that they would hold the consultations as counseled “for the unity and strength of our party, the APC.”

Femi Adesina
Special Adviser to the President
(Media and Publicity)
June 4, 2022
Re: Tinubu The Incoming President. The Outburst Change The Game by Globad(f): 11:58pm On Jun 04, 2022
derecho:
Really?
Even Tinubu isn't happy because he understands that a different soup is being cooked for him.

No be the day pikin throway oil dem dey scold am, he'd be reminded the day he spills water.

Tinubu would be a fool to trust Buhari

I'm personally happy there was no drama at the meeting that might cause cardiac failure.

June 5 is thanksgiving Sunday... Tinubu can go to Osinbajo's church to celebrate it.

You guys and endless theories

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu The Incoming President. The Outburst Change The Game by Drfernandez(m): 11:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Wake up and smell the coffee

Tell that to your fellow nobodies instead of an authority like me.
Re: Tinubu The Incoming President. The Outburst Change The Game by sogodihno: 12:00am On Jun 05, 2022
Haters have change mouth.

From Tinubu/south west will not get the ticket to it is north plan to support Atiku.

Your tears is sweet grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu The Incoming President. The Outburst Change The Game by Frigga13: 12:00am On Jun 05, 2022
sogodihno:

It seems you need glasses

The cable “ understands “ and not what what the president said

And yet Una Dey form Sophisticators

Yoruba people sef

1 Like

Re: Tinubu The Incoming President. The Outburst Change The Game by Simeonjoe1: 12:00am On Jun 05, 2022
All this people self. Atleast let them win before you all will start making mouth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ondo Massacre; Tinubu Blames IPOB Not Fulani Terrorists For Attacks / Obijackson built another Classic project In Okija, Anambra State(photos) / What Do You Know About The Umaru Dikko Sega?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.