Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,527 members, 7,850,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:15 AM

I Feel Pained That Northerners Are Stepping Down For Yorubas - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Feel Pained That Northerners Are Stepping Down For Yorubas (1840 Views)

Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Stepping Down For Obi Will Make Tinubu’s Reelection Easy / Buhari: I Feel Pained Each Time There’s An Attack / Saraki Speaks On ‘stepping Down’ For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Pained That Northerners Are Stepping Down For Yorubas by Amumaigwe: 8:56am On Jun 05, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:
As a bona-fide ipob youth from ebonyi state, I feel exasperated and Infuriated that hausas are stepping down for the ACN caucus of APC without wrestling power from them by adopting AHMAD lawan or even rotimi amaechi as Concensus candidate.
Although i have no stake take in APC, i believed the armoury and mercenaries of the cabals and their media would work in my favor.
APC has Scammed me to say the least, and I feel betrayed.
I have always maintained that Tinubu and the south West is used and dump ,that tinubu is overrated, and that the North is treacherous and cannot handover power to a yoruba man, but I was shocked to see northern governors Declaring support and allegiance for the south. If I had known I would have channelled the energy I expended in bringing tinubu down to promoting Peter obi.
OH! I wish orji UZOR kalu had not been intimidated by yorubas and had picked the ticket, maybe just maybe he would have won the primaries.
I felt it was the right time to teach yorubas some lesson by supporting orji UZOR kalu to support the north but again I have been disgrace and shamed by the same Northerners
How can a party be so confused to switch from Goodluck Jonathan, to amaechi, AHMAD lawan within a week without settling for any?
Where are the so called cabals Mamman daura, malami, oyegun that I was expecting to perform magic and scheme out yorubas by adopting a concensus candidate. What happened to the commander in chiefs final decision on a concensus candidate?

Since all my predictions have failed me, I have decided to Support Atiku in the forthcoming elections to pay back the yorubas for what they did to southerners in 2015. I will not vote obi even though he's the most qualified, but will stick with ATIKU to ensure no yoruba man becomes President

Illiterate Kazeem, a road side mechanic in a remote village in Ogbomosho who can neither read or nor write is the person telling telling us the resolution of Northern APC governors . Call your educated neighbor, if the are not all your like, to interpret what they said and stop embarrassing yourself.
Re: I Feel Pained That Northerners Are Stepping Down For Yorubas by SweetiliciousD: 9:10am On Jun 05, 2022
8 years.... Full term President - South West
8 years.... Full term VP - South West

Yet you want one of yours to clinch another presidential ticket for next 8 years with Muslim/Muslim arrangement.....

Na only you Waka come ba?

South east or North continues.....OUK

Premium tears loading......
Re: I Feel Pained That Northerners Are Stepping Down For Yorubas by Yorobastard(m): 9:44am On Jun 05, 2022
DominusPrime:

No need arguing with you. You are still a child. In the first post you say obi is the most qualified. Now you say atiku. I'm wasting time talking to a joker

Lol you no look him name before you comment abi you don't know this moniker....take him serious at your own peril
Re: I Feel Pained That Northerners Are Stepping Down For Yorubas by proff010: 4:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
We shall see bro, hope you get pvc.
Nyamuriflathead:

Atiku will floor tilumbu in the presidential election regardless

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dati Baba-Ahmed - Why I accepted to be Peter Obi’s running mate / Imagine Those That Wouldn’t Allow Anglican To Govern In Anambra Against M/M / LP Leads On Nairaland Presidential Poll Results. APC & PDP Follow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.