Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,456 members, 7,850,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:08 AM

I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her (2894 Views)

Amaechi Vs Wike's Ministerial Portfolio: Which One Is More Lucrative & Powerful? / El-Rufai & Amaechi vs El-Rufai & Wike - When Will They Learn? / Supreme Court Faults Self In Amaechi Vs Omehia Case 12 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by ChoCho54(f): 10:55am On Jun 05, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:

Myndm44 lalasticlmala seunm
Please enforce rule 1
Kikikiki grin

You are wailing already instead of saving it for Monday. grin

4 Likes

Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 05, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:
Where are those against tinubu.... tag them all let's sanitize potitics section bring biterness and emotional tantrums

Is there nobody from the other camp?

Bro you dey expect cowards to show face? They are all mouth and no action.

If their leaders like Chinaman Obi, agbaya Kalu, "Victoria Island boy" Ngige etal can flee, rather than fight, it is these online touts and empty barrels you expect to show face?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 05, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:
I have been seeing commenters chestbeating about their favorite candidate, so I decided to initiate this BET.

I believe BAT will win the APC presidential primaries and i Nyamiriflathead will deactivate my account if tinubu loses APC primaries, if you think otherwise let's place a BET in the comment section.
Note

Please tag all tinubu haters
Cc pachukwudi

Don't tag me to nonsense. I hate apc, pep, sdp, lp and all other useless parties and politicians
Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by Nyamuriflathead: 10:55am On Jun 05, 2022
Gentlerespect76
APCnaPDP
Lonecatt
CYBERSOLDIERSre
CORRECTMAN78
Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 05, 2022
ChoCho54:
Bet for him to deactivate his moniker because he's who?
Who im moniker epp? cheesy
You little monkeys must think too highly of yourselves to think you are important.

Deactivate a useless moniker and use the numerous others to still wail here.

Hiss

Choi. Cowards always shifting goal posts. Na una ways, from leaders down to followers, so no surprise. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by ChoCho54(f): 10:58am On Jun 05, 2022
candidtalk:

Choi. Cowards always shifting goal posts. Na una ways, from leaders down to followers, so no surprise. grin grin grin
What's this one saying?

Eleyi.. what's eleyi talking about grin

3 Likes

Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by Nyamuriflathead: 10:59am On Jun 05, 2022
DominusPrime:

Don't tag me to nonsense. I hate apc, pep, sdp, lp and all other useless parties and politicians

Goal post shifter
U no trust ur instincts again grin grin
Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by Nyamuriflathead: 11:00am On Jun 05, 2022
candidtalk:

Bro you dey expect cowards to show face? They are all mouth and no action.

If their leaders like Chinaman Obi, agbaya Kalu, "Victoria Island boy" Ngige etal can flee, rather than fight, it is these online touts and empty barrels you expect to show face?

Not even one person.
Them done epp us confirm who the winner be grin grin grin
Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by Nyamuriflathead: 11:01am On Jun 05, 2022
Gozac angry grin grin
Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by dmostcheerful(f): 11:03am On Jun 05, 2022
Oga, I don't do account.
Let's bet money 100k, we can use an escrow.
Account that you can easily reopen.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by Nyamuriflathead: 11:04am On Jun 05, 2022
candidtalk:

Deceptive and cowardly Igbo man. Take the bet for deactivation of username or gerrout from hia. Mumu people always shifting goalposts.

Cowardly and effeminate Obi fled, out of raw fear of real men, and instantly IPOBians begun spinning it as "master strategy". Hateful and cowardly losers.

OKOROS no gree show face
Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by Godoverevery: 11:05am On Jun 05, 2022
dmostcheerful:
Oga, I don't do account.
Oya 100k....tinubu wins apc ticket

Make we run am
Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 05, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:

Not even one person.
Them done epp us confirm who the winner be grin grin grin

Before nko? A people who hyped Obi to high heavens, as even greater than Jesus, yet the cowardly Chinaman fled rather than face Atiku, Wike and others bravely.

Abeg Igbos are cowards and losers. The average Igbo, whether a professor or street hawker, is an emotional man-child and Kalu etal proved that beyond doubt.

1 Like

Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by Nyamuriflathead: 11:06am On Jun 05, 2022
dmostcheerful:
Oga, I don't do account.

Oya transfer the money to one of the mods first, post the debit and i'll do my own

1 Like

Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 05, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:

OKOROS no gree show face

Lol. The only brave Okoro on Nairaland is Okoro Bufo looolllllll.

1 Like

Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by Nyamuriflathead: 11:09am On Jun 05, 2022
Goldony wink grin grin grin grin
Don't disappoint me like the others undecided
Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by dadabashua1(m): 11:11am On Jun 05, 2022
I personally thinks is Tinubu or Osinbajo,that my opinion sha.
Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by Nyamuriflathead: 11:12am On Jun 05, 2022
Pointzerom
Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by Nyamuriflathead: 11:13am On Jun 05, 2022
Some pipe dey view the thread dem no get guts to reply
Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by Nyamuriflathead: 11:16am On Jun 05, 2022
OmovuduDbeast
Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by SupremeSpecimen: 11:16am On Jun 05, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:
MadamVanessa
Princeoflagos
dmostcheerful
PresidentAtiku
SupremeSpecimen
grin grin grin grin

Why am I here?
I'm confused.

100k sunday gift if you can pull up any of my many threads castigating Tinubu

Look under IK International too
Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by Nyamuriflathead: 11:19am On Jun 05, 2022
Kalshnikov49
Emperorhadrain
Emmanuelbrown26
angry grin
Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by SupremeSpecimen: 11:23am On Jun 05, 2022
candidtalk:

Cowardly Igbo man, he told you to bet and not talk. You lot are cowards similar to your leaders like Obi, Kalu, Ngige etal.

@OP.

You are wasting your own time challenging cowards. They only know how to talk and rant only to flee at the last minute. They have never been known, like others, to put their money where their mouth is.

Kindly shut the fvck up
Coward this Coward that
How many igbo boys have you whooped in this your lifetime.

Cheap data n everybody is a Ranter

Only ONE Tribe took Nigeria to War dickface till date. Go argue with your history

3 Likes

Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by SweetiliciousD: 11:24am On Jun 05, 2022
8 years.... Full term President - South West
8 years.... Full term VP - South West

Yet you want one of yours to clinch another presidential ticket for next 8 years with Muslim/Muslim arrangement.....

Na only you Waka come ba?

South east or North continues.....OUK

Premium tears loading......

The revolution is on....... Sawore

4 Likes

Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by Nyamuriflathead: 11:28am On Jun 05, 2022
SweetiliciousD
Wondermanly
ScamHunter
Agwotulumbe
cheesy
Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by Nyamuriflathead: 11:31am On Jun 05, 2022
Over 400 views zero bet cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by DrAkpa(m): 11:34am On Jun 05, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:
I have been seeing commenters chestbeating about their favorite candidate, so I decided to initiate this BET. THIS IS A CONTEST OR A GAME

I believe BAT will win the APC presidential primaries and i Nyamiriflathead will deactivate my account if tinubu loses APC primaries, if you think otherwise let's place a BET in the comment section.
Note

Please tag all tinubu haters
Cc Pachukwudi44

Myndd44 rule 2 and 3

1 Like

Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 05, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

Kindly shut the fvck up
Coward this Coward that
How many igbo boys have you whooped in this your lifetime.

Cheap data n everybody is a Ranter

Only ONE Tribe took Nigeria to War dickface till date. Go argue with your history

Lol. Painment. Suck it up bro. The world now accepts that Igbos, from leaders to followers, are big cowards and empty barrels.

Look at chief coward begging his oga and master who appears bored and irritated. Lawan who, in 1999, was entering house of rep while Kalu was being sworn in as governor of Abia State.

Yet not one word about Kalu's cowardly and betraying behaviour from any Igbo. Shame on you. Go and hide your wretched faces of hate and cowardice.

1 Like

Re: I Will Deactivate My Account If Amaechi VS Tinubu Wins APC Primaries: Get In Her by Nyamuriflathead: 11:37am On Jun 05, 2022
Franky70
Osibanjoisaliar
WisdomCanada
Icausetrouble
Austriaopen
azpekuliar

grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buccaneers Mock Tinubu ( Video) / BREAKING: Tinubu In Fresh Trouble As Northern APC Senators Rebel Against Him / See Why You Should Be Careful About What You Type On Nairaland About Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.