Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,386 members, 7,864,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:54 AM

Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack (113982 Views)

"Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB / Tinubu, Osinbajo And Governor Akeredolu Visit Scene Of Owo Church Attack / NGF Condemns Ondo Catholic Church Attack, Sympathises With Owo Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Quadrescent: 6:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
Its over
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by timefarm(m): 6:48pm On Jun 05, 2022
DOTian:
"Yoruba and fulani are one"
Tinupoo circa 2021
Use uour your fucking head atleast once.
This is not the time for this typenof comment.

Your tribesmen are most likely the majority in the church.
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by DOTian: 6:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
timefarm:

Use uour your fucking head atleast once.
This is not the time for this typenof comment.

Your tribesmen are most likely the majority in the church.
Bleep off..
You only feel it when it happens in your region. When it happens elsewhere, it is IPOB-ESN killing themselves because they have been brainwashed by Kanu..
How many times have we been shouting here that Fulani Herdsmen are on rampage in the east and that most of the killings are not by IPOB? What were your response?¿
Go and sit on nails joor

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by legba1(m): 6:52pm On Jun 05, 2022
DOTian:
Tinupoo circa 2021

Bobo it is very easy for you to hide behide your phone to spew this trash. It is what will consume you soon.
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by DOTian: 6:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
legba1:

Bobo it is very easy for you to hide behide your phone to spew this trash. It is what will consume you soon.
So says a PooPoocrat
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by DrSamOnowu87(m): 6:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
DOTian:

He said it is his lifetime ambition. He is going to use our lives and destiny to satisfy his ambitions. That thing that looks like phlegm
He said it is his lifetime ambition. Ok He will continue with d unsuccessful wild goose chase life ambition even to his after life.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by hallowswit: 6:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
Olori pelebes are happy now. They want all regions to be like theirs.
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by DOTian: 6:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
DrSamOnowu87:
He said it is his lifetime ambition. Ok He will continue with d unsuccessful wild goose chase life ambition even to his after life.

Na senility dey worry am

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by timefarm(m): 6:56pm On Jun 05, 2022
DOTian:

Bleep off..
You only feel it when it happens in your region. When it happens elsewhere, it is IPOB-ESN killing themselves because they have been brainwashed by Kanu..
How many times have we been shouting here that Fulani Herdsmen are on rampage in the east and that most of the killings are not by IPOB? What were your response?¿
Go and sit on nails joor
Continue deceiving yourself.

You will soon end up like Maiduguri.
This how they started claiming it was Jonathan that was killing them then.
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by hallowswit: 6:58pm On Jun 05, 2022
Arysexy:

You are mentally unstable
Pele Mr stability! Oloribu sombori
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by an0daGuy: 7:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
dgee1:
Mr. Brave Man, please check the church members and eyewitnesses that are being interviewed, maybe you'll have sense a bit.

how that one take concern me?

If igbos leave you there and run away from your lands shebi it’s only your people that they will be seeing to kill?

You know terrorists have already infiltrated your lands and they are not going anywhere else again so if they kill in church today they will go and kill in market tomorrow and then go to mosque next week grin

You’re finished

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by an0daGuy: 7:05pm On Jun 05, 2022
Samson0599:

If it is amotekun that did this killing you are free but if it's not amotekun , you and your family members will suffer more painful death than this,amen

Shurrup your maat. When people were killing people in igbos land why were you tagging them ipob without verification?

Don’t let me naked and swear for you oh angry because e go catch
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Arysexy(m): 7:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
hallowswit:
Pele Mr stability! Oloribu sombori

Nkita lachapu gi Anya there. Nwa mkpi

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by an0daGuy: 7:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
kernniejay:

It's not your fault, mpuru miri has corrupted your brain.

There’s no more mpurumiri in igbo land grin we flogged chased all the afonja dealers away

Cry for your own people

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 05, 2022
an0daGuy:

Shurrup your maat. When people were killing people in igbos land why were you tagging them ipob without verification?

If it is amotekun that did this killing you are free but if it's not amotekun , you and your family members will suffer more painful death than this,amen
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by TheExclusive: 7:12pm On Jun 05, 2022
Churches should now have cctv
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 05, 2022
an0daGuy:

If no be goat wey you be, are there no ibos attending that Catholic church? Or are there no ibo casualties too. Mumu
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by an0daGuy: 7:15pm On Jun 05, 2022
Samson0599:

grin This one has turned into a broken record. So is prayer you’re resorting to now? Continue

I love how the pain is blowing through your anus and making its way into your large intestine 8

Endurance is key wink

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by shizzle1: 7:16pm On Jun 05, 2022
yoruba land is burning

No thanks to amotekun terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by an0daGuy: 7:17pm On Jun 05, 2022
Samson0599:

If no be goat wey you be, are there no ibos attending that Catholic church? Or are there no ibo casualties too. Mumu

grin So your consolation is that igbos, ijaw, ibibio etc people also died along with yorubas in the church attack?

Chai you are the worst mugu on this thread I swear lipsrsealed
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 05, 2022
an0daGuy:

grin This one has turned into a broken record. So is prayer you’re resorting to now? Continue

I love how the pain is blowing through your anus and making its way into your large intestine 8

Endurance is key wink
I repeat If it is amotekun that did this killing you are free but if it's not amotekun , you and your family members will suffer more painful death than thos in the cominng days including your children if you have , amen
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Prisco4luv(m): 7:18pm On Jun 05, 2022
this is bad.. my GOD
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by an0daGuy: 7:19pm On Jun 05, 2022
Samson0599:

I repeat If it is amotekun that did this killing you are free but if it's not amotekun , you and your family members will suffer more painful death than thos in the cominng days including your children if you have , amen

I didn’t get you please cry again louder for me to hear grin

Has the pain reached your rectum already? I’m sure it’s blazed past your anus by now tongue
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Benmob: 7:19pm On Jun 05, 2022
Parkleader:
How are we sure that a fulani is behind the explosion, are they fighting for anything in ondo state?
u brain know tell ondo state governor have been hate by d fulani, because he have been d governor that have given them sleeper night because of anti ruga law.
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by JeffSA: 7:20pm On Jun 05, 2022
DOTian:
Tinupoo circa 2021
I am an igbo but my bro u are senseless, don't you have human sympathy. God I so much hate you for this. Must you join kids here on nairaland to make mockery of the dead. Be wise Bro. It could be any one tomorrow.
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by shizzle1: 7:20pm On Jun 05, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Don't mind afonjas, always defending evil in every damn thing
yorubas are naturally cowards, trying you run away from their shadows

They are busy killing their own people, destroying their land and blaming peaceful and innocent fulanis

Bunch of cursed pigs
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 05, 2022
an0daGuy:

grin So your consolation is that igbos, ijaw, ibibio etc people also died along with yorubas in the church attack?

Chai you are the worst mugu on this thread I swear lipsrsealed
You are a motherfucker, am angry that innocent souls including little children were killed by terrorists only for you to come mocking the yorubas as if its only the yorubas that attended the church. I will not quote you a again ,idiot
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 05, 2022
shizzle1:
yorubas are naturally cowards, trying you run away from their shadows

They are busy killing their own people, destroying their land and blaming peaceful and innocent fulanis

Bunch of cursed pigs
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by an0daGuy: 7:23pm On Jun 05, 2022
Samson0599:

You are a motherfucker, am angry that innocent souls including little children were killed by terrorists only for you to come mocking the yorubas as if its only the yorubas that attended the church. I will not quote you a again ,idiot

But the tears are just beginning to flow sad why stop now?

Please cry some more cry don’t run away yet please I beg you

I will give you sweets kiss

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by shizzle1: 7:23pm On Jun 05, 2022
JeffSA:
I am an igbo but my bro u are senseless, don't you have human sympathy. God I so much hate you for this. Must you join kids here on nairaland to make mockery of the dead. Be wise Bro. It could be any one tomorrow.
you are utterly senseless and despicably stupid

Where were you when useless yoribas mock Igbos whenever such calamity happen in the east?

They can't bread hatred and expect love in return. Two can play the game.

Just GTFOH!
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by BigBrother9ja: 7:23pm On Jun 05, 2022
DOTian:
Tinupoo circa 2021
Why are OSU ipob jew pigs so senseless and miserable?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace / Abba Kyari Arrives Lagos In Air Ambulance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.