Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,794 members, 7,851,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:08 AM

Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere (42167 Views)

Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras / Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor / Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by wallarwallar(m): 5:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
Dis afenifere dey very useless na only statements den sabi issue who statements help for Nigeria of today. Awon cripple group
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by LAFOCUZY: 5:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
Entprys:
That place is an Igbo church. So Afenifere must stop dragging yoruba into Igbo mess

So are you saying, it's okey if the victims were igbo??

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Tunji50: 5:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
Nigerians should vote for someone that love humanity
Lets be a promoter of peace and betterment through our vote
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Legend44(m): 5:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
But what if you're killing your own too then you're not different from the head slammers
Salvador1:
Keep reacting till they finish you people off

That's y I never blamed ESN.
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Kollins11: 5:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
Entprys:
That place is an Igbo church. So Afenifere must stop dragging yoruba into Igbo mess
Go and drop your mummy's phone you this kid.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by benji93: 5:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
On yorubaland? Your head is not correct. About time we all go our separate ways.
Entprys:

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Harmlesspill(m): 5:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
That's exactly what's happening down east and our brothers from the west put hand with the northerners to put it on ibop head.....
So can we now say that it's Sunday Igboho that carried out this act??
May the souls of the departed rest in peace!

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by HenryWilliams(m): 5:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
SATANICALLY:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/ondo-church-massacre-direct-attack-on-yorubaland-afenifere/

How do you differentiate between terrorists and northerners? They're on and the same. Every day, truckloads of Northerners especially Fulani come into the South West. Most are stopped and detained by Amotekun or Vigilante but the Police and Army will come and release them.
See what they've done at Owo?
These bastards are everywhere in the West. Sleeper cells waiting for activation to release hell on unsuspecting southerners.
Yoruba.. enough is enough.. is it until they come to our houses and slaughter in our sleep like Benue or South Kaduna before we know the devil's are at our doorstep?
Yoruba.. let's rise up against these bloodsucking demons before they overun us.
Yoruba.. rise up. Stop sleeping.
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by OriOko88(m): 5:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
Salvador1:
Keep reacting till they finish you people off

That's y I never blamed ESN.
Mumu..you never blame ESN.. Who are d esn killing? Ibos or fulani terrorists. Ode
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 5:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
SATANICALLY:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/ondo-church-massacre-direct-attack-on-yorubaland-afenifere/
am suspecting that someone who is an aspirant I won't mention names is behind this because he knows he has lost this election
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Dagenius53: 5:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
lonecatt:
In your head only igbos attend catholic church?
tribalism is a deadly disease ,it is the same disease buhari used in making Nigeria what it is today.

Please tell him Ans God bless you.
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by SoapQueen(f): 5:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
lonecatt:
tribalism is a deadly disease ,it is the same disease buhari used in making Nigeria what it is today.

Leave the fool alone. Till their region becomes a ghost town, only then would he man up and see through the smokescreens and his stupid bigotry.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Blessedassuranc(f): 5:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
NwaIdeato:

Stop been unfortunate, I know this parish and majority of the worshippers are Yorubas with a few Igbos as well, Ondo state is the only SW state with the highest population of Yoruba Catholics.

that guy is from ilorin caliphate. So you need to know he is a born and confirmed terrorist
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Lucifer1419: 5:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
inoki247:

You people think Afenifere are Clueless like ohaneze dat az been mute abt the menace goin on the East....

You people always trying to display your bitterness at every given opportunity...

You're talking nonsense, both of you are the same.
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by jimyjames(m): 5:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
Joezinho:
An attack on any Yoruba is an attack on Oodua nation .. We all must rise up and defend our great land..

I don't know why I keep coming online and my moniker is always been mentioned by the same set of laboratory dotians..

I really think Sevn needs to add a block feature button like Facebook and reddit..
An attack on igbo is an attack for the good of all one Nigerians, the igbos are the problem in Nigeria, it's a shame the yoruba's and northerners didn't finish them off during the Biafra war
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Bbbw: 6:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
All fulanis must be sent back to their various states
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Ogbodobeogbodo: 6:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
All these English can never solve the problem, split the country now to save innocent lives, the country urgently needs to correct the Lord Lugard's mistake.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Chickensoup: 6:05pm On Jun 05, 2022
Entprys:
Hahaha they kill Yoruba in Yoruba land and you still try to turn it towards Igbo. So now that there is nothing to blame the Igbo with, we now here it's Igbo mess. I wonder when you will start to use your brain not just your ears.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Arabaincubus: 6:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
jchioma:
It's about to get really dirty. This attack is political ... Is it some losers trying to prove a point? Meanwhile, this may not be Fulani perpetrators, after all, was Evans a herdsman?

Your mischief cries to high heavens. Was Evans responsible for stopping the Fulani herdsmen and terrorists from carrying out their murderous activities? Be reasonable for once.
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Arabaincubus: 6:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
Those southern useful idiots campaigning for another Fulani to replace Buhari should continue.
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by frog12: 6:09pm On Jun 05, 2022
so amotekun was sleeping why dey were massacre people like banger. maybe akere was part of the deal and allow them
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 05, 2022
direct attack on yoruba land by the same yoruba

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 05, 2022
Arabaincubus:
Those southern useful idiots campaigning for another Fulani to replace Buhari should continue.
so it was fulani who carried the attack? and you are there?
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 05, 2022
nairaland is so sick these days everything is turn to tribal issues fellow humans has been killed but all u care about is tribalism
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Ogunleti01: 6:37pm On Jun 05, 2022
Entprys:
o da bi pe weerey ni surname eleyi sha
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by InoGetJoy: 6:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
annayawchee:
He is right
That church is predominantly Igbo
As I type the igbos there are in shock.

We don't know how many lives lost yet until tomorrow..

You're very foolish. A church was attacked in your land and you immediately determined that it's a predominantly Igbo church?
WTF is wrong with y'all? Instead of condemning a massacre of more than 50 people, you're here counting their tribe. How would a church have more people from another tribe than the tribe where the church is located?

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Saintinoo(m): 6:48pm On Jun 05, 2022
SATANICALLY:

RIP to the dead, when these attacks is happening in the South East, Yoruba were laughing and rejoicing not knowing that the South entirely has been mapped out for attacks, it now reaching the south west.

I pray God heal the wounded and grant the family if the dead fortitude to bear the lost.
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by InoGetJoy: 6:52pm On Jun 05, 2022
Dscop:

Shut your fvcing mouth, people including kids are dead. Who gives a fvck about that loud mouth uncultured swine?
That loud mouth uncultured swine warned about this. Did he or didn't he??
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by dappydozzy(m): 6:59pm On Jun 05, 2022
lonecatt:

Don't mind him, foolish tribalist. Tribalism is really a disease. It blocks some people sense of reasoning. So it is Igbos that are only Catholics, i just pity the future of this country with people who reason like this.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by DownChelsea(f): 7:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
Arabaincubus:

Some are even campaigning for the Buhari installer to continue from where Buhari stopped.

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by DownChelsea(f): 7:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
Tunji50:
Nigerians should vote for someone that love humanity
Lets be a promoter of peace and betterment through our vote

They'll soon come and have the "STRUCTURE" discussion with you.
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by annayawchee: 7:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
InoGetJoy:

You're very foolish. A church was attacked in your land and you immediately determined that it's a predominantly Igbo church?
WTF is wrong with y'all? Instead of condemning a massacre of more than 50 people, you're here counting their tribe. How would a church have more people from another tribe than the tribe where the church is located?
you're a fool

I'm not a Yoruba person..

That community is where I was born and that church was where I worshipped till I left that town..

Stop been fooli.sh

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

New Tollgates' Fees: ₦200 For Cars, ₦500 For Trucks & Luxury Buses / Twitter: Why We Chose Ghana Over Nigeria, Others / Atiku Returns To Nigeria, No Assurances Of Entering US Without Being Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.