Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,196 members, 7,860,294 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

Bandit Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Arrives Owo (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandit Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Arrives Owo (Photos) (58439 Views)

Akeredolu Attends Church Service At St. Francis Catholic Church, Owo (Photos) / Owo Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Directs Flying Of Flags At Half Mast For 7 Days / Gov. Akeredolu Arrives The Assembly Complex For Ondo Budget 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandit Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Arrives Owo (Photos) by Corporate2020: 6:33pm On Jun 05, 2022
Crixxx:
Why is he smiling . After reacting na to enter inside house go chop hot ewedu foolish governors

This Ondo governor is not one of the useless Southern governors. He has been very vocal about Buhari's brothers coming to kill, to steal and to destroy Southern Nigeria,
Re: Bandit Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Arrives Owo (Photos) by Benbellamor: 6:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
Crixxx:
Why is he smiling . After reacting na to enter inside house go chop hot ewedu foolish governors
where did he smile? Or you need big lenses to see those pictures again?
Re: Bandit Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Arrives Owo (Photos) by Confirmedzombie: 6:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
See the way yorubas are jointly condemning the attack but if it were in the south East evil sympathisers will defend there people.

Im very optimistic the killers will be caught. The yorubas will never cover up the killers unlike the people in SE.

May the souls of the departed Rest in peace
Re: Bandit Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Arrives Owo (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 6:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
tolue42:

Because people from your region are fools, instead of you to sympathize, you are jumping from one news to another , mocking Yoruba and comparing, not minding your estern brothers are the largest of the congregation possibly...I'll keep calling you names till y'all get sense

I'm not even from the East... You see my point?!?

Everyone who makes comments you deem antagonistic is suddenly or definitely from that region?!! Why? Because you hate and despise them so much!

You are the one lacking sense sir!

Now, quit mentioning me!
Re: Bandit Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Arrives Owo (Photos) by Dapson73(m): 6:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
Puskas:
Rip to the departed. Lesson for those who always blame IPOB when it happens in the east

There were many evidence in the public glare that ipob are not innocent either.
Re: Bandit Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Arrives Owo (Photos) by flamingREED(m): 6:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
post=113502743:
The animals that committed this heinous atrocity in the house of God will never see the end of this month.
Brutal and terrible deaths await them all.
They will never know peace in the short remaining part of their miserable lives.
This is just so sad and unfathomable.

When last did your prayer cure common headache?
Oga, please be objective.
God still punishes those who make themselves willing fools.

Check my golden signature.
Re: Bandit Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Arrives Owo (Photos) by tolue42(m): 6:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
Angelfrost:

I'm not even from the East... You see my point?!?

Everyone who makes comments you deem antagonistic is suddenly or definitely from that region?!! Why? Because you hate and despise them so much!

You are the one lacking sense sir!

Now, quit mentioning me!

I don't care..don't deny your root..you guys reason thesame way..
Re: Bandit Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Arrives Owo (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 6:56pm On Jun 05, 2022
tolue42:

I don't care..don't deny your root..you guys reason thesame way..

I do care... Don't deny your low IQ and bigoted character. Bye!
Re: Bandit Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Arrives Owo (Photos) by Oshiogwemoh(m): 6:56pm On Jun 05, 2022
ogoloray:
That photo of his folding his arms, tells you everything you should know about how he plans on handling the situation...

An attack that happened less than 8hrs ago is what they taking pictures for, and doing ceremonial welcome...

Instead of them to swing straight into action... Are the assailants not still in Ondo state?
you are right on point! the movie 21 bridge's come to my mind.how on earth would they have escaped from ondo state with no one spotting them and no security personal on their trail is still a mystery. this shows unseriousnes on the side of those whose responsibility is to protect our lives nd properties.
Re: Bandit Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Arrives Owo (Photos) by tolue42(m): 6:58pm On Jun 05, 2022
Angelfrost:

I do care... Don't deny your low IQ and bigoted character. Bye!

Kiddo go inside and drop your phone, you're done using it today.
Re: Bandit Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Arrives Owo (Photos) by Deborah98(f): 7:02pm On Jun 05, 2022
Highman56:
this particular one right? I guess u are a yoruba.tribal bigots
Go get a life kid. Stop being delusional.
Re: Bandit Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Arrives Owo (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 7:02pm On Jun 05, 2022
tolue42:

Kiddo go inside and drop your phone, you're done using it today.

That's a little better... Keep at it. We might yet make you a little less obtuse. cool

1 Like

Re: Bandit Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Arrives Owo (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 7:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
Atiku must not take over from Buhari ooo or be ready for 8 more years of this
Re: Bandit Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Arrives Owo (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 7:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
God will surely expose the evil people behind this massacre

Where was God, when the attacked was carried out?
We need to do the necessary, by holding our useless security agencies and leaders responsible, for not doing the necessary, and stop calling God for everything.
Re: Bandit Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Arrives Owo (Photos) by shawn55ng: 7:16pm On Jun 05, 2022
The terrorist we have today are the children of the poor masses we refuse to take care of yesterday. These things happening is like a cause and effect. When custodians of public wealth meant for development, education and good standard of living are found in a private pocket the result is what we are seeing. Keep voting in corrupt politician and expect peace in the land. Come 2023 we would still do the same mistake of the past.
Re: Bandit Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Arrives Owo (Photos) by Nchenches: 7:17pm On Jun 05, 2022
onthehill:
Ondo State governor, Rotimi Akeredolu has arrived Owo in Ondo State following the attack on worshippers at St. Francis Catholic Church Owo, Ondo State, IGBERETV reports.

He shared photos in his Facebook page with the caption;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid04Yvp1acrkm2ci6mHbiAXMCeDoSM6MKvP5z3A45FmuLCad3vSdcc9HTGoxuqaBUPkl&id=100044230756186

Governor without sound INTEL Group.

Every four years, all sorts of people will crowd to the podium asking to be elected governor or president in Nigeria. There were rumours of impending attack in Lagos a day before. The churches and other public spaces should have been fortified immediately after.
Re: Bandit Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Arrives Owo (Photos) by showafrica(m): 7:33pm On Jun 05, 2022
Rickyzagy:
The perpetrators are known and there are walking freely because their brothers heads every military post.

The governor can only talk but has no right to command ordinary man o war.

Go back to Abuja like Dav umahi and ifeanyi ugwanyi did when fulani attacked their state after that nothings more will be done

The way this people carry IPOB /ESN mata for head you'll think they stand with Ibos but I thank God they can now focus on their legion and our defenders (ESN) will have the best motivation to defend our boundaries from Nigeria terrorist army harbouring Islamic terrorist in their different barracks.

Chukwu gozie ESN
Chukwu gozie NNAMDI KANU

As for Ondo, all I got for you guys is o ndo.

They were to focused on ESN and IPOB and forgot to secure there place.
Re: Bandit Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Arrives Owo (Photos) by showafrica(m): 7:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
ogoloray:
That photo of his folding his arms, tells you everything you should know about how he plans on handling the situation...

An attack that happened less than 8hrs ago is what they taking pictures for, and doing ceremonial welcome...

Instead of them to swing straight into action... Are the assailants not still in Ondo state?

My brother, they are more interested in the ceremony of the calamity than action. My problem assuming the reverse is the case...by now you will see batallions of army sorround the state and laying seige every where. The attack is on indigenes and church so it's the normal shock or saddened you will get.
Re: Bandit Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Arrives Owo (Photos) by SaiOba: 7:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
I just saw a video on FaceBook of a very brave law enforcer wrestling one of them to the ground.

Bobbiee:
Don't people call the police? Couldn't they catch the criminals?
Re: Bandit Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Arrives Owo (Photos) by Berankis: 7:52pm On Jun 05, 2022
post=113502743:
The animals that committed this heinous atrocity in the house of God will never see the end of this month.
Brutal and terrible deaths await them all.
They will never know peace in the short remaining part of their miserable lives.
This is just so sad and unfathomable.
The same people that will still kill Christians in public for blasphemy are still going into Churches to kill Christians.
I won't say anything again on these attacks and killings in whatever name and by whatever people. I have said enough... I will wait for the day we are ready to fight back, if it ever comes. In the mean time... Let's prepare to receive more deadly attacks. It will surely come.
Re: Bandit Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Arrives Owo (Photos) by NaijaCars4sale: 8:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
This is a huge loss
Re: Bandit Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Arrives Owo (Photos) by Globalistic(f): 8:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
The leadership of this country - Nigeria has failed us; starting from The President down to Councillors.

Instead of providing adequate security, they are busy going carryout consultations on how to become President, Governor, NASS etc.

God will judge you all for allowing this bandit to waste these innocent souls. Their blood will cry for vengeance.

I hate this country!
Re: Bandit Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Arrives Owo (Photos) by Tjiaz(m): 8:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
RIP to the dead this is very sad. When will all these stop, nowhere is safe, Nigeria is a failed country. Lord have mercy.
Re: Bandit Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Arrives Owo (Photos) by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:23pm On Jun 05, 2022
No be Rotimi arrive Owo...!!!!... When has Buhari left his foreign trip and come back to Nigeria... to issues like this...

Clueless and wicked souls

Alejaeera... make devil no punish u ooo....ls better not to talk about news than to carry fake news to the world ooo... bomb explosion your *ss
Re: Bandit Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Arrives Owo (Photos) by Olabode211: 8:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
if they put security in all worshipping centre, how many security go remain?redeem church only has occupy it all..
Re: Bandit Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Arrives Owo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
Puskas:
Rip to the departed. Lesson for those who always blame IPOB when it happens in the east
More lesson will come on their own very face and nose! They thought it is all about tribalism ,bigot ,politics ,jealousy and envy!
Re: Bandit Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Arrives Owo (Photos) by demozee(m): 8:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
sogodihno:
Every perpetrator must pay with their life.

For those fools mocking these deaths, the attack happened in a Catholic Church, so be sure it is not only Yorubas that are in the Church

May their soul rest in peace.
Re: Bandit Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Arrives Owo (Photos) by Freerhyme1(m): 9:18pm On Jun 05, 2022
If na East matter now na IPOB go dey trend, Oya blame IPOB na, radarada oshi...they only know how to make noise but can't stand and fight
Re: Bandit Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Arrives Owo (Photos) by Mrexcell(m): 9:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
Deborah98:
This particular one touched me. Kai this people will never go free. Not in this life or life after.

Who is going to arrest them? Have you ever heard that any fulani terrorist that have been committing genocide in southern kaduna and benue state have ever been arrested or prosecuted?
Re: Bandit Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Arrives Owo (Photos) by Hydroxide(m): 10:12pm On Jun 05, 2022
Tinubu brought in a monster of a president and he even want us to vote for him as a reward for what he did. Wonders shall never end

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Greeting Ooni Ogunwusi At Abuja Airport / Senator Ben-bruce Patronizes Innoson Motors (pics) / Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.