Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack (20613 Views)

Ikoyi High-rise Collapse: Osinbajo Saddened, Condoles With Affected Families / Imo Attack: Osinbajo Preaches Peace, Urge People To Resist Any Violence / Herdsmen Attack : Osinbajo Visits Yoruba Monarchs, Reveals Next Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack by TheRareGem1(f): 6:19pm On Jun 05, 2022
VP saddened by news of dastardly killing of worshippers today at a church in Owo & joins President & Ondo Gov. in condemning the dastardly act. "No matter what, this country shall never give in to evil & wicked people 'll never overcome light. Nigeria 'll eventually win-President

https://twitter.com/akandeoj/status/1533493580467159041?t=HYo4slwFKffKoiqZIAqgzA&s=19

I join President Muhammadu Buhari to condemn in strongest terms, the atrocious killing of worshippers Sunday at the St Francis Catholic Church, Owa-luwa Street, Owo Kingdom, in Ondo State.

This saddens inexplicably, and I mourn the dead from this very unfortunate event. Also, my thoughts and my prayers goes to the victims and their families, the Catholic Church, and the government of Ondo state.

We will not cower to the whims of elements who lurk in darkness to unleash inconceivable wickedness on our citizens. We will keep standing against evil and Nigeria will win.
As the President as charged, emergency agencies are to swing into action to bring succor to the wounded.

We stand in utter solidarity with the people of Owo and Ondo state in this terrible moment.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack by Ebunoluwa2020(f): 6:20pm On Jun 05, 2022
May the departed souls rest in peace � Thank you Mr. VP for speaking on the issue. The government needs to ginger our security operatives to upgrade their game. All the perpetrators must not go unpunished. So sad

4 Likes

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack by TheRareGem1(f): 6:20pm On Jun 05, 2022
The attack in Owo is totally condemnable, our security people should ensure the perpetrators of this gruesome attack are brought to book

8 Likes

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack by Shooyie: 6:21pm On Jun 05, 2022
This shouldn't go unpunished. They should be brought to books. I pray the Lord comfort their families.

5 Likes

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack by Cubalabloo(m): 6:22pm On Jun 05, 2022
The word SADDENED don suffer for this country.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack by Crixxx: 6:22pm On Jun 05, 2022
I remember how yorubas were gloating on the killings going on in the east called them Afghaneastern while claiming to be the mose peaceful region in Nigeria even after being told it's going on in every part of Nigeria and it's only a matter of time.
Moral lesson: do not gloat over the misfortune of others because it will surely get to you and even worse. When a part of a house is in flames it's only a matter of time before it spreads to other parts.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack by longetivity(m): 6:23pm On Jun 05, 2022
Crixxx:
I remember how yorubas were gloating on the killings going on in the east called them Afghaneastern while claiming to be the mose peaceful region in Nigeria even after being told it's going on in every part of Nigeria and it's only a matter of time.
Moral lesson: do not gloat overthe misfortune of others because it will surely get to you and even worse
Still doesn't change the fact that ipob are bloody terrorist

16 Likes

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack by Stargangz: 6:25pm On Jun 05, 2022
After condemning , nothing will be done as usual. Useless people

6 Likes

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack by TheRareGem1(f): 6:27pm On Jun 05, 2022
Stargangz:
After condemning , nothing will be done as usual. Useless people

The governor of the state, Akeredolu is already at the scene, and police and military have been deployed to Owo.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack by Zeemam: 6:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
It's so sad! My hearts bleeds
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack by kponkedenge(m): 6:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
When people who have the capacity to do something react like this, then you know that Nigeria is finished.

7 Likes

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack by Felabrity: 6:29pm On Jun 05, 2022
At this point, we must not allow any northerner in that seat come 2023

9 Likes

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack by tenpipsperday: 6:29pm On Jun 05, 2022
Story

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack by Amotekun777: 6:29pm On Jun 05, 2022
Condemn, React, blah, blah...

Not a single action taken!

E no go well for all of una and una generations! angry

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack by McOluOmo: 6:29pm On Jun 05, 2022
A Very Bad omen

cry

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack by inoki247: 6:30pm On Jun 05, 2022
Things wey b say CCTV suppose help us dey du now e go take our Security agency forever now to find the killer....
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack by Kingpele(m): 6:30pm On Jun 05, 2022
Clueless govt by nepotist Fulani
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack by BadNews: 6:30pm On Jun 05, 2022
Cha E!
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack by Realists(m): 6:30pm On Jun 05, 2022
Unknown Gun Men

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack by LordEclipse: 6:30pm On Jun 05, 2022
TheRareGem1:

https://twitter.com/akandeoj/status/1533493580467159041?t=HYo4slwFKffKoiqZIAqgzA&s=19

I join President Muhammadu Buhari to condemn in strongest terms, the atrocious killing of worshippers Sunday at the St Francis Catholic Church, Owa-luwa Street, Owo Kingdom, in Ondo State.

This saddens inexplicably, and I mourn the dead from this very unfortunate event. Also, my thoughts and my prayers goes to the victims and their families, the Catholic Church, and the government of Ondo state.

We will not cower to the whims of elements who lurk in darkness to unleash inconceivable wickedness on our citizens. We will keep standing against evil and Nigeria will win.
As the President as charged, emergency agencies are to swing into action to bring succor to the wounded.

We stand in utter solidarity with the people of Owo and Ondo state in this terrible moment.
He is saddened..me,am I happy about it?.. imagine headline
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack by Kingpele(m): 6:30pm On Jun 05, 2022
Clueless govt by nepotist Fulani president..the scriptures says when the righteous is in power the masses rejoice but when the wicked is in power sadness and choas will be the portion of the masses...apologetics to good fulanis. Like it or not if Atiku wins next year, this demonic herders will continue their doings because another fulani is in power...let us do away with pdp and Apc ,pdp failed us and now Apc is doing even worse..let try another political let try Labour party

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack by Zimmermann(m): 6:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack by Zimmermann(m): 6:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
“Where are the cows?”

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack by Whois(m): 6:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
jihadist terrorist are in our mist but who will bell the cat embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack by Trendishine: 6:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
Stupid condemnation. No action.
Clueless bunch

4 Likes

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack by Jesuschristus: 6:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
Mr osibanjo had to mention Buhari's name even in a condolence message, just to bcm president. Nawa oo

6 Likes

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Osinbajo Saddened, Condemns Attack by Brian47(m): 6:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
This thing no funny again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Didn’t Support Buhari, Fg’s Refusal To Release Dasuki, Malami Tells Court / Parallel Ohanaeze Elections Held In Imo As Obiozor, Ibeh Returned As President / The Walls Of Benin - Mankind's Largest EVER Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.