Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders (47556 Views)

New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled / Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With Governors Today / Photos From Buhari’s Meeting With PDP Governors In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by Yankee101: 4:16am On Jun 06, 2022
Osinbajo loading
Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by Mokason288(m): 4:16am On Jun 06, 2022
grin
Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by ekukeku(m): 4:21am On Jun 06, 2022
BUHARI is totally confused & he doesn't know wat gud for NIGERIA...

Meanwhile remember Nigeria is not safe anymore, R.I.P to d OWO MASSACRE

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by Rheminx: 4:21am On Jun 06, 2022
Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by Yankee101: 4:24am On Jun 06, 2022
President Atiku Abubakar

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by nony43(m): 4:26am On Jun 06, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
IPOB Cannibals wont like this, as a Northerner was not endorsed by Buhari. grin grin

Ndi Ara!

Is IPOB a northern group?

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by Siscooh: 4:30am On Jun 06, 2022
socialmediaman:
If Tinubu emerges, my vote is for Atiku, that is, if Obi fails to get nationwide support. I can’t waste my vote when Tinubu is on the ballot.

If Amaechi or Osinbajo emerges, my vote is for Obi. I will gladly waste it on Obi even if he doesn’t get close. I’m fine with whoever wins the election, the country is f*****ed either way.

Southerners are so gullible. Buhari will push in Osibanjo, so that the Southern votes are divided, at last another Northerner; Atiku ���
Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by Siscooh: 4:32am On Jun 06, 2022
Jamiubond009:
grin North playing the south like a tambourine once again.Give a southerner the ticket,So we have two (Peter Obi and Tinubu or Osinbajo) against Atiku .Have the votes divided in the south,while the north votes en masse for Atiku.If any one thinks obi or tinubu can defeat Atiku in the North,they must be clearly deluded.For una mind,northerner go vote southerner for president.All Atiku needs is win and decamp to APC if he so chooses. undecided undecided

THANK You very much

The southerners are just going about fighting each other, instead of strategizing

2 Likes

Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by spafu(m): 4:32am On Jun 06, 2022
sogodihno:
Tinubu or Osibanjo is clinching the ticket, anyone doubting this is living in a fools paradise

Where are those carrying fake news that Buhari has endorse Amaechi, you shall cry last last.

This is the score card
Sorry, which of the Tinubu?

2 Likes

Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by tempest01(m): 4:37am On Jun 06, 2022
Is femi Adesina special adviser to APC?
Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by SweetiliciousD: 4:37am On Jun 06, 2022
8 years.... Full term President - South West
8 years.... Full term VP - South West

Yet you want one of yours to clinch another presidential ticket for next 8 years with Muslim/Muslim arrangement.....

Na only you Waka come ba?

South east or North continues.....OUK

Premium tears loading......

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by baron3(m): 4:39am On Jun 06, 2022
You are very correct
Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by Nobody: 4:41am On Jun 06, 2022
Siscooh:

THANK You very much

The southerners are just going about fighting each other, instead of strategizing

It's been like this since the day River Niger discovered Mongo Park.
Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by AbdulhakeemIdris(m): 4:42am On Jun 06, 2022
So this is APCs calculations and the reason why they don't pick Tinubu: Tinubu is a Muslim, and has a Christian wife, if Tinubu emerges, who is going to be Tinubu running mate? Definitely the running mate will be from the north, and a Christian Abi! So you Think a Hausa man will vote Tinubu and a Christian VP? No ! We all know how The Hausas see other tribes from the North those that are even Muslims,they see them as second class people when it comes to religion, we all know Hausa people are tribalistic , if you are not from north west they don't see you as one of their own. Ok let's say Tinubu picks a Muslim from the north as VP, You Think the whole Christians in Nigeria will vote for APC? NO ! So Tinubu is a disadvantage to APC, the man tried for patiently waiting for more than 16yrs. PDP prayers is let APC picks Tinubu, and they will win them hard with a Landslide. Because they while north west and North East will vote PDP, the South East that hates APC will vote PDP.

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by AntonVince: 4:43am On Jun 06, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
IPOB Cannibals wont like this, as a Northerner was not endorsed by Buhari. grin grin

Ndi Ara!

Can you take this disgusting picture off the front page?
Just look at the thieving pee-pooing octogenarian relic you're promoting?
You should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by mkoabiola: 4:44am On Jun 06, 2022
Awon werey.
Instead of mourning and postpone d meeting

They are busy holding yeye meeting

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by nijanigga: 4:47am On Jun 06, 2022
Bloodbath in Owo ,yet they're taking of consensus candidate.Terrible idea not to call off this useless meetings.

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 4:48am On Jun 06, 2022
Hmmm

Godforbid I vote Tinubu or Atiku.

I rather stay home and watch movie.

These 2 just want to replenish their losses
Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by yetunsbay(m): 4:49am On Jun 06, 2022
Umedia:
Tinubu is a criminal that will never rule Nigeria. God forbid to that Brown toothed pig
it dawn on u already

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by nijanigga: 4:49am On Jun 06, 2022
mkoabiola:
Awon werey.
Instead of mourning and postpone d meeting

They are busy holding yeye meeting
You spoke my mind,they're not putting security forces to comb everywhere until these bestials are apprehended .
Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by yetunsbay(m): 4:49am On Jun 06, 2022
socialmediaman:
If Tinubu emerges, my vote is for Atiku, that is, if Obi fails to get nationwide support. I can’t waste my vote when Tinubu is on the ballot.

If Amaechi or Osinbajo emerges, my vote is for Obi. I will gladly waste it on Obi even if he doesn’t get close. I’m fine with whoever wins the election, the country is f*****ed either way.
na ur vote.....do am u like. No need to tell us.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by Sannisege: 4:55am On Jun 06, 2022
Anyone who supports Osinbajo or any Buhari anointed candidate will suffer the same fate that befell Owo Catholic goers yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by cooooooks(m): 4:55am On Jun 06, 2022
Amaechi was Governor for 8 years after being State Assembly Speaker for 8 years. He was a very good administrator of Rivers.

An Amaechi Presidential candidacy would win Rivers & all South South/South East states (apart from Anambra).

Politics is local. Atiku will not win a Presidential vote count against Amaechi in Rivers.

Wike lost the presidency bid, and is not going to be in politics again. He is politically dead now. Wike cannot make Rivers people to vote Atiku over Amaechi. Exactly the same way Amaechi (a popular governor then in 2014/2015) could not make Rivers people to vote a Northerner, Buhari, over Jonathan.

This "Scorecard" is a fantasy.
sogodihno:
Tinubu or Osibanjo is clinching the ticket, anyone doubting this is living in a fools paradise

Where are those carrying fake news that Buhari has endorse Amaechi, you shall cry last last.

This is the score card

2 Likes

Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by AwkaFinest: 5:03am On Jun 06, 2022
quote author=sogodihno post=113511883]Tinubu or Osibanjo is clinching the ticket, anyone doubting this is living in a fools paradise

This is the score card [/quote]

That is you score card not the score card.
Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:03am On Jun 06, 2022
Southern disunity fueled by the greed of the SW is the bane of the southern region.

See how Buhari is playing southerners like ping-pong.Like we said much earlier in 2015 Buhari is a fanatic who was supposed never to return to power.

Am glad Tinubu is receiving his due recompense for this monumental fatal choice of a president.

Greed is indeed the worst vice in the world

2 Likes

Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by Ajlee54321: 5:04am On Jun 06, 2022

Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by ejimatic: 5:14am On Jun 06, 2022
etokhana:

https://www.facebook.com/100044326904709/posts/pfbid02MXnREnHBXD8JiEwjcPemf8tQufPVvLtvLWMpodJuV9WvRXs7FQ3eqbwEAE47XkFpl/
. No time for English again! Today is for election ! A candidate must emerge today Congratuations to the South in advance.
Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by blancsn1: 5:19am On Jun 06, 2022
Everyday you igbos sink deeper n deeper into hall of shame with you level of bigotry, chronic hate n irredeemable foolishness but will that stop Tinubu ? No, it only expose your senseless to Yorubas that consider you worthy of friendship. Sooner or later they will understand that when you see an Igbo n a snake, it is not the snake you need to kill but the enemy.

Creamypie:
Face of an old and entitled thief, who wants d lives of over 200m persons entrusted to him as compensation for foisting the worst president in d history of Nigeria. Famn

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by Chrismania100: 5:37am On Jun 06, 2022
In a sane country Tinubu would have been life imprison for foolishly packaged and sold calamity to Nigerian as Saint Buhari. What baffled me is that the foolish man stil has the gut to say I made Buhari president and should be compensated with presidency.
When we warned them about Buhari,they called us 5% inconsequential.Now see what una 95% consequential have caused Nigerians with too many blood in your hands.

Creamypie:
Face of an old and entitled thief, who wants d lives of over 200m persons entrusted to him as compensation for foisting the worst president in d history of Nigeria. Famn

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by sokera: 5:41am On Jun 06, 2022
Crixxx:

Lol Don't go and mourn stay here Dy jubilate when result never come out. You guys don't deserve sympathy because you are getting what you subscribed for. Ewure
you should be mourning too instead of jubilating here and attacking anyone here , or what makes you feels people from your state of origin or village are not in that incident? Remember it’s a Catholic Church … if you know you know

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghana Becomes Nigeria’s Biggest Trade Partner After Border Closure / See How Aguiyi Ironsi Was Murdered In Cold Blood. (viewers Discretion Advised). / LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.