Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,822 members, 7,844,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. (26799 Views)

My Younger Brother Is Gay / My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by Iykenuwa(m): 1:44pm On Jun 06, 2022
1. Start working on yourself to be a better role model.

2. Share only false information which him henceforth, he will either look foolish when the truth unfolds or learn his lesson.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by Shhhh01(f): 1:46pm On Jun 06, 2022
You said you have decided that you will NEVER talk to him again. What again do u need advise for??/ mTchewwwwwwwwwwwww
ChizzyBuna:
I have tried my best as a senior bro to talk to this boy and try and bond well with him.

As per man to man. He just turned 24
I try to orient him on street levels and how to be a real G.

But he will go behind my back and start sharing our personal talk with his friends, our neighbours, and the worst part is he shares everything i say to our mother.
That i purse women
That i gamble
That i go to joints
This boy cannot keep secret at all

This is someone i expect to be my Guy
someone that should cover my back
Any little gist i have with him
he will go behind my back to tell momsi
Like WTF

I have decided that i will NEVER talk to him again.

Now, what should i do
Should i cut him off and avoid him completely and never speak anything with him again??
Or
confront him and deal with him for talking too much

My sis say i should forgive him but omo i no send that boy again
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by boxer022(m): 3:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
Talk to him on normal brother things, avoiding your secrets as he can't keep them.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by Halimat04(f): 3:15pm On Jun 06, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
I have tried my best as a senior bro to talk to this boy and try and bond well with him.

But he will go behind my back and start sharing our personal talk with his friends, our neighbours, and the worst part is he shares everything i say to our mother.
That i purse women
That i gamble
That i go to joints

Like WTF

Now, what should i do
Should i cut him off and avoid him completely and never speak anything with him again??
Or

Agbaya......I have decided that i will NEVER talk to him again. keep ur secret to ursef

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by UCHIHAmask: 3:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
MeghaneMorgane:
What are you afraid of letting your parents know exactly? Children of these days hiding stuffs from their parents.

I also having running mouth when I’m with my parents and I don’t hide anything from them. What am I hiding exactly ?

And if you tell me anything, just know that my parents will hear. So my brother, I cannot advise you because I’m exactly like your younger brother.
You can't be serious,trust me there are limits to what secrets you would tell your parents, maturity would make you conscious of that limits, only if! like you said,you hold no secrets.

Back then when they were in school,My mother seriously suspects that my two stubborn older brothers might have joined cult,and are into rituals/Yahoo,when she told me about it I laughed it off,I made her believe that it's just stubbornness,bad behaviors and womanizing that made them have problem s in school although in reality I know that they are top men in different cults,they didn't hide it from me although I already knew about it before they told me,i saw their books,i also went to their schools and experienced hell,I just kept preaching a change to them and now it's all in the past...
An information like that would have been troublesome if it got to my religious Christian mother,one of my brother was even a provincial ucher in RCCG,it's easy for her to accept that my brothers womanize and that's what I told her
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by frozen70(f): 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

That i purse women
That i gamble
That i go to joints

Like WTF

Now, what should i do
Or

That guy is not yet matured enough to be confided on or to discuss secretive things he lacks the experience to know about all you are grooming him up for

He has not gotten enough experience to understand that you want him to growth to full maturity

I will advise you forghivetth ones he has done and stop telling him things before he sells you out

A day is coming he will come to you then he must have learnt his lessons then you will tell him why you stopped guiding him because he was so loose with his mouth

When people are not matured enough, no matter what you try to teach them, they will keep falling your hand

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by ProfessorAlex: 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
Stop watching American gangstar movies. This is Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by Shagamoni(m): 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2022
You must be a bad example

Oga change oh

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by JBoss25(m): 4:51pm On Jun 06, 2022
layycon:

I have a brother almost exactly like yours. In my case he doesn't go about telling people. He only doesn't listen to my advice. I am doing very well but his own life is in the gutter. I have cut him off totally.
gutter? Pls explain
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by Pootle: 6:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

He is the last born.. smh
It hurts me, because i see how other guys bond very well with their younger bros
Rolling together like 5&6
Covering each others back.
God knows i tried my best but this has made me not want to do anything with him again

i get you bro...not all dude are made fr the street.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by Harrykn: 6:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
I understand your pain bro. You have to understand that the niqqa can’t change so instead of getting in trouble you let it slide.
He’ll be surprised and uncomfortable when he sees you’ve changed, making it worst he’ll see most of his friends in the brotherhood. Damn, i bleeped up.!!!

See me n my brother anywhere nah coordination go alert you say these ones fit mislead you, e dey always mek sense die especially for deals

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by ViceGovernor: 6:22pm On Jun 06, 2022
A secret loses its power once it is exposed cool
Op you need to keep him at arms length or better still feed wrong information wink
The type of information that will get him disgraced and make him look like a liar in front of your mom and his friends.....common man he's your younger brother you should know how to manipulate him

I hate snitches undecided
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by ViceGovernor: 6:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
Iykenuwa:
1. Start working on yourself to be a better role model.

2. Share only false information which him henceforth, he will either look foolish when the truth unfolds or learn his lesson.
Oil dey your head cheesy
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by KingsleyCEO: 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
You're doing everything bad, and he is only concerned for you. A gambler, joint guy, which secret cult or robbery gang do you belong? Because you forgot to mention that.
You better start living right and not looking for who to cutoff. You're obviously a bad example to the guy and he expects better from you that's why he is reporting you up and down.
That your sister self, is she a gangster? She is obviously in support of your bad behaviour.

grin grin

Sorry for being hard on you, but just change bro.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by ElijahIme1992(m): 6:51pm On Jun 06, 2022
MeghaneMorgane:

My parents know everything. For your information, I have not had any yeye intimate moment with anyone because I’m not married. They know my itinerary, they know when I go out for drinks with my friends, when I drink beer or wine, they know. They know the guys I’m talking with, they know my friends, they know who’s asking me out. They know. I don’t have secrets with my parents. The day I slept over at my friends place who is a guy, they knew too.
looooooooooool Auntie lie small small na... So when your boyfriend smash you, you dey tell mummy and daddy?
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by seangy4konji: 10:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
Dont tell him stuffs again...simple as that...24 years old you say??

His mates don deh roll with Obi Cubana and Davido..

He is doing busy body with mummy...

Ote...

Leave him and when he tries to rally you for gist or talks..just tell him you busy and he should go get something doing..he will understand.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:57am On Jun 07, 2022
Ethanuella:

Wait. Your little cousin sister is a guy?

grin grin
The thing tire me, but i no fit shout
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by Veeryeasy(m): 10:23pm On Jun 07, 2022
Omo still be his big brother but give him enough space let him test the water himself
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by TheSourcerer: 10:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ethanuella:

Wait. Your little cousin sister is a guy?
hey hun , active on WhatsApp?
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by jrobbins: 6:30am On Jun 12, 2022
LordEclipse:

Good people don't get snitched on

Huh!! This definitely ain't true
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by Ethanuella: 9:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
TheSourcerer:
hey hun , active on WhatsApp?

Sure. WhatsApp https:///message/4PIVIY4RGVPQJ1
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by TheSourcerer: 7:13am On Jun 14, 2022
Ethanuella:

Sure. WhatsApp https:///message/4PIVIY4RGVPQJ1
couldn't get through ..
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by Ethanuella: 8:28am On Jun 15, 2022
TheSourcerer:
couldn't get through ..
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by BluntCrazeMan: 7:06am On Jun 20, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

That i purse women
That i gamble
That i go to joints

Like WTF

Now, what should i do
Or

You sef,, you talk too much too..
Most importantly, you're not wise.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. by BluntCrazeMan: 7:08am On Jun 20, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

You dont get it
We are talking about brotherhood
Even Parents keep secrets away from their children.
Does your mother tell you everything that happened to her? NO
Some things only soblings should know about
Some things only parents should know about

I give him advice that he shouldn't gamble because i did it and it was bad experience.
Instead of him to learn lesson from my personal stories, he goes about telling everyone that im a gambler. WTF??
So, why are you telling your brother Everything about yourself?
In fact,, na wise wey you no wise

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Child Abuse And Street Hawking In Nigeria. / Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? / Man Drags His Former In-laws To Court, Demands Bride Price Back (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.