Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. (46121 Views)

See The Onion I Bought #200 / The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. / See The Croaker Fish I Got For ₦‎1,800 And How I Prepared It. Yum! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by RepoMan007: 9:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
ahnie:
The final finishing....of my weird combo of tomatoes,fresh pepper,3 sardines,2 tinned milks,4 eggs and my humble Maggi sliced loaves.

Cc....Lalasticlala.
Mariangeles
Chidi2022
impressive. Instead of chicken republic just a range this one.
Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by southsouthking(m): 9:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
Where una dey see money buy Sardine?
EFCC not doing their job.
Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by Raychee(f): 10:05pm On Jun 06, 2022
This thread sef cheesy
Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by blacknoir: 10:09pm On Jun 06, 2022
DenreleDave:

Werey, I no say na man dey behind this moniker... Werey disguise as woman....

Lol catfish maybe

1 Like

Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by ahnie: 10:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
ViceGovernor:
This Op na very rich man o cheesy see plenty fish and eggs with better bread cool
I be woman
Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by caesymore(m): 10:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
Chidi2022:
Atleast i am better than you (man) that uploaded your craw craw infested face and all your life credentials on nairaland frontpage for a token, and still the guy no give you.... your fellow man use you shine....35 year old church rat..LMAO..... i will be petty to quote your mention again... You no worth am... You are as worthless as Nigeria 5naira note... Now go be and be useful to your useless soul....bye Felicia.

Wow. Pure venom grin

1 Like

Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by kelvinovie25(m): 10:29pm On Jun 06, 2022
Where you see money buy 3 sadine, na wah oh
Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by Boobysmith: 10:33pm On Jun 06, 2022
Chidi2022:
Atleast i am better than you (man) that uploaded your craw craw infested face and all your life credentials on nairaland frontpage for a token, and still the guy no give you.... your fellow man use you shine....35 year old church rat..LMAO..... i will be petty to quote your mention again... You no worth am... You are as worthless as Nigeria 5naira note... Now go be and be useful to your useless soul....bye Felicia.
5naira note is indeed useless. today around 4pm as I was walking in one local area full of people I saw two 5 naira notes on ground I said to the old lady sitting near it "your drop your money" and she she said "is just a dirt" true story
Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by ahnie: 10:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
Boobysmith:

5naira note is indeed useless. today around 4pm as I was walking in one local area full of people I saw two 5 naira notes on ground I said to the old lady sitting near it "your drop your money" and she she said "is just a dirt" true story
cheesy grin angry
Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by armyofone(m): 10:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
Ahnie,
Ma'am please how much is an egg ?

How much is the titus ?

How much is the canned milk ?

I'm just curious - and trying to compare.

1 carnations milk is 1.79 or 1.99 depending on where.

Things are costly everywhere.
Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by ahnie: 10:52pm On Jun 06, 2022
armyofone:
Ahnie,
Ma'am please how much is an egg ?

How much is the titus ?

How much is the canned milk ?

I'm just curious - and trying to compare.

1 carnations milk is 1.79 or 1.99 depending on where.

Things are costly everywhere.
I currently do not know the price of an egg...as I buy in crates which cost 2k every 2 weeks.
The sardines I got lots of them months ago as gifts....the prices varies as Titus is more pricey than the rest #500 or above if m actually correct.
Milks I buy in pallets cuz of the nature of my business...but a can of 3 crowns I sell for #350
Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by Etinosa1234: 10:52pm On Jun 06, 2022
Chidi2022:

Una nor dey forget grin
Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by Chidi2022: 11:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
Etinosa1234:

Una nor dey forget grin
How will we forget when the only achievement a 35year old man can boost of is being nairaland oldest tenant, not even a moderator? He is as useless as the P in Psychology..

2 Likes

Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by Chidi2022: 11:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
Boobysmith:

lol...God go help us oooh.
Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by Chidi2022: 11:27pm On Jun 06, 2022
Badadvisor:

That Denreledave can be very stupid.
Ignore that slowpoke
very stupid thing... but i will not ignore him.... i will teach him a lesson.... He dey claim peacemaker but na him troll pass...
DenreleDave...
Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by Chidi2022: 11:28pm On Jun 06, 2022
care4you:

hanty abeg pity him ...he won't do it again...
DenreleDave this her uppercut is too loud
lol...
Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by Chidi2022: 11:29pm On Jun 06, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

grin ;Dthis is what they call vawulence unlimited pro max grin
You sure se the guy go survive this kind emotional brutality grin
Comrade why,why have you done this grin
Comrade...He deserves this and more...and i will give it to him.
Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by Chidi2022: 11:30pm On Jun 06, 2022
halaqasa:

Bksoul how have you been

Missed you

One mumu mod banned my main account
Miss you too dear .. but please tell me your other moniker, so i can know who it is...
Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by Chidi2022: 11:33pm On Jun 06, 2022
halaqasa:

Bksoul how have you been

Missed you

One mumu mod banned my main account
I am great...i miss you too darling...but please tell me your other moniker, so i can atleast know who i dey love and miss...
Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by Etinosa1234: 11:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
Chidi2022:
How will we forget when the only achievement a 35year old man can boost of is being nairaland oldest tenant, not even a moderator? He is as useless as the P in Psychology..

U wan kill am ehh..

My dear, park!!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by betshopagent(m): 2:07am On Jun 07, 2022
Oil & gas mama! But they are much at just 2huns grin
Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by Nobody: 3:49am On Jun 07, 2022
See the nonsense you re eating, no wonder your spew rubbish.
Please try to get a healthy diet.
Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by Nisiw366: 3:56am On Jun 07, 2022
Chidi2022:
I am great...i miss you too darling...but please tell me your other moniker, so i can atleast know who i dey love and miss...
Bksoul you talk too much. Typical imo girl
Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by DenreleDave(m): 4:32am On Jun 07, 2022
Badadvisor:

That my father can be very stupid.
Ignore that slowpoke
Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by SoapQueen(f): 5:50am On Jun 07, 2022
ahnie:
Last night I snacked on a full ball of pineapples and sardine...and my tummy really dealt with me all thru the night.

So this morning since Mondays are usually my rest days,I was badly craving for another combo because my period came like a volcano this morning and I needed something light to calm it down.

I sent my daughter to go get me tomatoes and fresh pepper #200.
The sizes of the tomatoes really no be my mate...the annoying part was the fresh pepper.

I had to show them to my neighbors and we laughed it off ...I kid you not naija is gone for good.

The tomatoes I bought for #400 two days ago ehn, I almost cried. I just dey hiss. But I think this is the season of tomato scarcity, too.
Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by ViceGovernor: 6:52am On Jun 07, 2022
ahnie:

I be woman
No mind me na hunger no let my eye see road clearly cry
Na enjoyment you dey cheesy pass me small na
Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by andray12(m): 8:08am On Jun 07, 2022
Cancer
ahnie:
The final finishing....of my weird combo of tomatoes,fresh pepper,3 sardines,2 tinned milks,4 eggs and my humble Maggi sliced loaves.

Cc....Lalasticlala.
Mariangeles
Chidi2022
Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by halaqasa: 8:21am On Jun 07, 2022
Chidi2022:

revived
Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by ahnie: 8:40am On Jun 07, 2022
andray12:
Cancer
Thanks doctor.
Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by Atllanta: 8:53am On Jun 07, 2022
ahnie:
Last night I snacked on a full ball of pineapples and sardine...and my tummy really dealt with me all thru the night.

So this morning since Mondays are usually my rest days,I was badly craving for another combo because my period came like a volcano this morning and I needed something light to calm it down.

I sent my daughter to go get me tomatoes and fresh pepper #200.
The sizes of the tomatoes really no be my mate...the annoying part was the fresh pepper.

I had to show them to my neighbors and we laughed it off ...I kid you not naija is gone for good.

you buying sarndins congrats ma
Re: See The Diced Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper I Bought #200 And how I prepared it. by xjiggy: 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
ahnie:
The final finishing....of my weird combo of tomatoes,fresh pepper,3 sardines,2 tinned milks,4 eggs and my humble Maggi sliced loaves. Na wa for you ooo. Short Na this one be something light?

Cc....Lalasticlala.
Mariangeles
Chidi2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira / What's The English Name Of This Fruit. / 22 Foods Nigerians Miss Most While Living Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.