Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Let's Compare Buhari And Jonathan Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Compare Buhari And Jonathan Now (302 Views)

Flood: Jonathan Now An IDP - Bayelsa Governor, Duoye Diri / El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" / Nigerians Compare Buhari And Trump's Thoughts On Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Compare Buhari And Jonathan Now by robinsoncrosoe: 10:39am On Jun 06, 2022
Now that buhari's tenure has almost ended

Let's compare him with Goodluck ebele Jonathan

Click Like for Jonathan

click Share for buhari

2 Likes

Re: Let's Compare Buhari And Jonathan Now by Thoh(m): 10:39am On Jun 06, 2022
Love no Fulani.

Oduduwa Republic
Capital Lagos.

Biafra Republic
Capital Enugu

Ijaw Republic
Capital Wilberforce City

Kwararafa (Middle Belt) Republic
Capital Wukari

With useless unity begging Arewa Republic.
Capital Kano
Re: Let's Compare Buhari And Jonathan Now by springer: 10:42am On Jun 06, 2022
Not Comparable!
Re: Let's Compare Buhari And Jonathan Now by Cypress042(m): 10:52am On Jun 06, 2022
The difference is clear, comparing them is like using a spoon to scoop water from jee pee tank to a drum, hope you gerrit grin grin
Re: Let's Compare Buhari And Jonathan Now by inoki247: 10:53am On Jun 06, 2022
Lol even though Goodluck sef get him own buh insecurity no circulate like this one wey dey circulate like breakfast....
Re: Let's Compare Buhari And Jonathan Now by DOTian: 10:55am On Jun 06, 2022
If you compare Buhari with emporor Bokassa and Mobutu, he will still come out last! The man is unbelievable!

1 Like

Re: Let's Compare Buhari And Jonathan Now by cherishmichael: 10:56am On Jun 06, 2022
Lol, funny[i][/i]
Re: Let's Compare Buhari And Jonathan Now by Parachoko: 11:17am On Jun 06, 2022
Even though I believe Jonathan is incompetent, he is still far better than Buhari.

Buhari does not deserve to be a Local Government Chairman, I wander how the man became a General.

Buhari is an incompetent disaster who has no tangible thing to offer. You won't see him holding conversation with the press, the man is so daft.

He has bought the seat of the presidency to a low.

He is a very lucky man, he does not deserve to be a president. Buhari can't win an election in any sane country.

(1) (Reply)

This Primary Election Has Been Dollarize Ill Vote Peter Obi / Buhari Names Uzodimma, Others Council Members Of E-government / PDP Left Bitter Pills For South East, Say Igbo Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.