Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,553 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) (33794 Views)

APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters / Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦75 Million To Victims And Catholic Church / Rotimi Akeredolu Weeps As He Visits Scene Of Owo Bandit Attack (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) by dozymars(m): 12:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
Who are the sponsors of these terrorist?
It's over 15years, and no leader has been able to tell us who the sponsors are ?

1 Like

Re: Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) by Born2Breed(f): 12:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
Tinubu will ask "where are the cows"?

" what were they doing there, what are their karRactar,who are they"?

Diapers wearing old hag.

1 Like

Re: Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) by lereinter(m): 12:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
God1000:
Good one, but it won't make me like him.

Tinubu has broken my heart too many times

Nobody in apc is worth your innocent liking.

What he said when fasoranti daughter was killed can never be forgotten

1 Like

Re: Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) by chichar1(f): 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2022
post=113524770:
Reading
continuing Reading, if it's the other side of the country, you have already tag them IPOB/ESN..... HYPOCRISY is another name for you.

1 Like

Re: Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) by Brushstrokes20: 12:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
Really? Wonders shall never end grin

What election cannot make Nig politicians do does not exist grin
# this one SHOCK ME O
Re: Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) by simplesearch: 12:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
What our politicians have turned this country into, and after death they'll beg God to grant them eternal rest, how can? Definitely impossible, for whatever a man soweth that also shall he trap. Is it possible no intelligent gathering is available on the movement of this murderers? I doubt not!
Re: Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) by chukwuibuipob: 12:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
sad his grandkids Dey house
ojun50:
Nice one

What will happen if he did not win the primaries
Re: Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) by Cognitivereason: 12:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
sheguy:
I will give you my vote. Because you are the only person that i can trust.
May thunder strike u into 4 parts there.....nonsense
Re: Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) by SundayIgboh: 12:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
FoolaniHellman:
Sunday Igboho comes to mind!

That was what he's been fighting against

1 Like

Re: Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) by Earthepisode: 12:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
wonder233:
Shebi boko haram have gotten to Owo? Where you are is next. Keep thinking ibos are your problem. When your moniker stops being active, I'll know the herdsmen have gotten this one and simply say "eiyah"

Eeediot asshole
Go and join your bloodas in Biafra to continue sitting at home enforcement. Oloshi oloriburuku
Re: Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) by Enumerator(m): 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
You said it all
Temptee101:
shocked

Thieve.

Desperate greedy, old fool.

If he likes he should submit himself to the terrorists to be killed, we are not moved.

He never condemned any attack or visited the victims all this while because he thought buhari will dash APC ticket to him.

He is now visiting the site of attack and condemning the attackers because of his insatiable greed of becoming the president.

Nigerians, if you like fall for his deceit and see how your lives would turn out.

Evil and wicked men everywhere
Re: Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) by abisola85: 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
Where is that walking dead president?
Re: Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) by samwheel(m): 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
God1000:

Don't know y, but I'm beginning to like him.
Never liked him for once.
Re: Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) by Agwotulumbe(f): 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
useless man
Re: Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) by seunmsg(m): 12:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
The right thing to do. My thought and prayers with the family and friends of those that lost loved ones. I wish those injured a quick recovery. I pray we don’t experience this kind of killings again.
Re: Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) by verybadmouth(m): 12:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
This polithiefcians are very terrible and they know Nigerians are very stupid and lack wisdom.
I'm pretty sure they orchestrated this attack so that Tinubu will visit and act like a saint. This is an attack on the church, an attack on Christianity. Whoever is involved in this will never know peace again. Why Ondo?
Re: Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) by Cognitivereason: 12:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
DeleTaller:

God is your strength Asiwaju.. it is not easy to go places non stop ... not even the youngest aspirant has been able to cover places Tinubu covered. They are shouting he is sick and yet he is moving more then the rest. Few hours to go...

Tinubu lo kan
it not by that one...Buhari visited all the 36 states in a short period before he was elected in 2019... Tinubu is not competent.. Amaechi or Osinbajo is the only person Nigeria can manage to get to dat sit.. It is obvious.. Labour party votes will not hold water not to talk of winning for Obi in 2023
Re: Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) by rimijoshua(m): 12:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
We won’t vote for you sir.
Re: Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) by Mike008(m): 12:23pm On Jun 06, 2022
POLITICS
Re: Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) by Mikolo70(m): 12:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
God1000:

Na your gaybu partner?
Re: Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) by DeleTaller: 12:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
Cognitivereason:
it not by that one...Buhari visited all the 36 states in a short period before he was elected in 2019... Tinubu is not competent.. Amaechi or Osinbajo is the only person Nigeria can manage to get to dat sit.. It is obvious.. Labour party votes will not hold water not to talk of winning for Obi in 2023

In Nigeria politics tell me and name one man or woman who has covered the larger space of Nigeria just for consultation...
This is not even campaign yet... Just mere consultation and Tinubu made it another history .. Tell me... apart from MKO...tell me whoelse has done consultation has Tinubu did? Buhari didn't even consult as Tinubu did. If you are the one going one place to another... by now u would be shouting body pain and taking parasol extra
Re: Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) by Zeezenho: 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Don't go and say where are the cows again make thunder no strike you

He suddenly realized there were cows everywhere.
Re: Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) by Cognitivereason: 12:29pm On Jun 06, 2022
DeleTaller:

In Nigeria politics tell me and name one man or woman who has covered the larger space of Nigeria just for consultation...
This is not even campaign yet... Just mere consultation and Tinubu made it another history .. Tell me... apart from MKO...tell me whoelse has done consultation has Tinubu did? Buhari didn't even consult as Tinubu did. If you are the one going one place to another... by now u would be shouting body pain and taking parasol extra

Tinubu is desperate hence his galivanting from place to place

when he wins ....he will be more relaxed than Buhari...

Osinbajo/ Amaechi or Nigeria suffers
Re: Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) by Swissgoldenpro(m): 12:29pm On Jun 06, 2022
Okay this is okay
Re: Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) by kunlesehan(m): 12:29pm On Jun 06, 2022
Amen

post=113524770:
The evil animals (no matter who they are) that committed this heinous atrocity in the house of God will never see the end of this month.
Brutal and terrible deaths await them all.
They will never know peace in the short remaining part of their miserable lives.
This is just so sad and unfathomable.

AMEN IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME �.
GOD BLESS YOU THEO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) by lesbiconverter: 12:29pm On Jun 06, 2022
they should give the governor seven days ultimatum to fish out the miscreants or get impeached then see how speedy justice will swing
Re: Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) by Nostring: 12:29pm On Jun 06, 2022
Atleast he went dia and go even help with one thing or another even if na eye service.. all of una wey dey rant here who u help? undecided
Re: Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) by Zeezenho: 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2022
elderlyyoungman:
we need partners and investors in our lucrative charcoal business with a view to maximize profit by expanding the current scope of the business venture.
location is kwara state
Pls DM me or check thread on my profile for email

So you guys can burn down our eco system in the name of charcoal.
Re: Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) by Zeezenho: 12:32pm On Jun 06, 2022
Earthepisode:

Eeediot asshole
Go and join your bloodas in Biafra to continue sitting at home enforcement. Oloshi oloriburuku

You think you are far from your Fulani terror masters right? They will surely get you.
Re: Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) by emmyw(m): 12:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
khalleb:
Our able incoming PRESIDENT
You And Who? Just Change That Our!
Re: Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) by Earthepisode: 12:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
Zeezenho:

You think you are far from your Fulani terror masters right? They will surely get you.

fact
The reason why igbos/biafla people dey get flat head be say dem mama puna Don chop lashing tire from different kondo. The puna don change shape, if dem con born peren omo na flat head fraudster dem go born grin grin grin.

Emi komoso ooo
copied

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sister To Dead Aaron Douye-Audu Mourns Heavily (Photos) / Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Kids At A Filling Station / Boko Haram Attacks Kwari Yobe, Kills Pastor Luka Levong, 13 Others; Burns Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.