Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,638 members, 7,820,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

2023: Oil Mogul Emerges Labour Party Sole Presidential Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Oil Mogul Emerges Labour Party Sole Presidential Candidate (4591 Views)

Ikechukwu Ukaegbu Emerges Labour Party's Imo Governorship Candidate / Oil Mogul, Nnamdi Emechebe Congratulates Agbodike, Ubah; Hails Obi / Ekiti 2022: Daramola Emerges Labour Party Concensus Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Oil Mogul Emerges Labour Party Sole Presidential Candidate by wwwihy: 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
Labour Party on Wednesday made history as the first political party to produce a presidential candidate for the 2023 election.

A businessman in the petroleum sector,
Sampson Uchenna Charles, represented by the Deputy National Youth Leader of his Campaign Organisation, Aminu Bello, submitted his form at the Headquarters of the LP with a promise to radically transform national security architecture and “settle all labour disputes in Nigeria.”

He was joined by many supporters that came to submit the form at the party secretariat in Abuja, as part of fulfilling all procedures of nomination and expression of interest for the office of the President.

Charles who returned his N30 million form to the Labour Party and was received by its Chairman, Julius Abure,
said Nigeria deserved the best from her government and not the spate of insecurity and elongated labour issues that undermined the human resources in the country.

The Director-General of the Charles Presidential Campaign Organization,
Dr. Damsump Danjuma, who read a speech on his behalf maintained that he would radically transform Nigeria, security architecture to work for the people.

He said, “I respectfully urge you our comrades to ensure that our votes count in the 2023 elections and that the Labour Party remains our choice.

“The LP government will tackle every labour dispute that has to do with Nigerians and workers with utmost respect and sincerity. There will be a radical transformation of our security and intelligence architecture.

“I will ensure adequate remuneration and welfare of the Nigerian worker and advance the overhauls of our decade infrastructure, especially power, roads, railway etc to boasts economic and entrepreneurial drives nationally.

https://punchng.com/2023-oil-mogul-emerges-labour-party-sole-presidential-candidate/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Oil Mogul Emerges Labour Party Sole Presidential Candidate by Officer4: 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
Wait....I'm confused.

Pls nobody should comment yet, I'm trying to process what I just read.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Oil Mogul Emerges Labour Party Sole Presidential Candidate by wwwihy: 12:01pm On Jun 06, 2022
Peter Obi is a baby politician and dullard . A simple due diligence would have saved his over bloated ego from this kindergarten embarrassment grin grin grin grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Oil Mogul Emerges Labour Party Sole Presidential Candidate by Olabanjozs: 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2022
cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2023: Oil Mogul Emerges Labour Party Sole Presidential Candidate by Thoh(m): 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2022
Is it not Peter Obi again?
Or according to Reno Omokri may Peter Obi's labour not be in vain.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Oil Mogul Emerges Labour Party Sole Presidential Candidate by Faber(m): 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2022
No be only oil mogul...skull mogul...

Mad people everywhere. Op go rest abeg. Yeye posts no dey pay

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Oil Mogul Emerges Labour Party Sole Presidential Candidate by EdCure: 12:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
wwwihy:
Peter Obi is a baby politician and dullard . A simple due diligence would have saved his over bloated ego from this kindergarten embarrassment grin grin grin grin
Their tactlessness is quintessential!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Oil Mogul Emerges Labour Party Sole Presidential Candidate by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:07pm On Jun 06, 2022
Hehehehehe grin grin grin

This was predictable….they tried it with APGA and Soludo in Anambra! They’re going this route as a backup plan….plan-B, just incase like-play-like-play Peter Obi wins the presidential elections! They control the Supreme Court, so they’re confident they can get rid of the ‘pesky upstart’ at the appeals stage if worse comes to worst! grin

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Oil Mogul Emerges Labour Party Sole Presidential Candidate by Crixxx: 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2022
wwwihy:

Just like your lord and personal savior grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Oil Mogul Emerges Labour Party Sole Presidential Candidate by Crixxx: 12:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
Faber:

I don't think the man that emerged is a westerner though

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Oil Mogul Emerges Labour Party Sole Presidential Candidate by elgramz: 12:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
wwwihy:
You are the one who is a brainless dullard and kindergarten fool. You are so stupid you can't even check the date of the old and outdated story you posted. Posting an old news that has been overtaken by other events and masturbating over it is stupidity of the highest order.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Oil Mogul Emerges Labour Party Sole Presidential Candidate by Crixxx: 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
News since 11th may. Pls when did Baba Pelumi Obi emerge labour party's candidate.

Drowning afonjas clinching at straws. Any thing to salvage their disgrace

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Oil Mogul Emerges Labour Party Sole Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
politics is filled with greed hatred wickedness demons desperation jealousy unknown gunmen boko haram witches and wizards

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Oil Mogul Emerges Labour Party Sole Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 06, 2022
angry angry grin grin

Peter Obi retire from politics

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Oil Mogul Emerges Labour Party Sole Presidential Candidate by Jack005(m): 12:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
Tinubu urchins can be funny and useless same time

11 Likes

Re: 2023: Oil Mogul Emerges Labour Party Sole Presidential Candidate by Maxymilliano(m): 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2022
Which faction of the party is this and how can he be a sole candidate when Peter Obi had already emerged as consensus candidate

1 Like

Re: 2023: Oil Mogul Emerges Labour Party Sole Presidential Candidate by Oplomo: 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2022
Faber:

Bwahahahahah, you dey mind the yoro-muslem mugu. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Oil Mogul Emerges Labour Party Sole Presidential Candidate by Sergio101(m): 12:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
Just for kids
Re: 2023: Oil Mogul Emerges Labour Party Sole Presidential Candidate by FoolaniHellman: 12:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
Peter Obi has laboured in vain!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Oil Mogul Emerges Labour Party Sole Presidential Candidate by BUGOFF(m): 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2022
Na so.
So, Obi is in New Labor Party.

Follow the link on my signature to make money.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Oil Mogul Emerges Labour Party Sole Presidential Candidate by siofra(f): 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2022
FAKE NEWS.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Oil Mogul Emerges Labour Party Sole Presidential Candidate by WhizdomXX(m): 12:32pm On Jun 06, 2022
Fake news.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Oil Mogul Emerges Labour Party Sole Presidential Candidate by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:33pm On Jun 06, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Which faction of the party is this and how can he be a sole candidate when Peter Obi had already emerged as consensus candidate

Bros, e shock you too abi?

Nigerian partisan-politics is the more you look the less you see or understand!? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Oil Mogul Emerges Labour Party Sole Presidential Candidate by Golan007: 12:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
grin

Abi na Zenith Labour Party?

ZLP for short.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Oil Mogul Emerges Labour Party Sole Presidential Candidate by Golan007: 12:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
Crixxx:
News since 11th may. Pls when did Baba Pelumi Obi emerge labour party's candidate.

Drowning afonjas clinching at straws. Any thing to salvage their disgrace

Don't you think this makes it worse for the Peter Obi case?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Oil Mogul Emerges Labour Party Sole Presidential Candidate by Crixxx: 12:47pm On Jun 06, 2022
Golan007:

Don't you think this makes it worse for the Peter Obi case?

Lol how is it worse for Peter Obi. The news hold no water as it is an old news since 11tg may surely when the part was still confused as Obi the messiah had not joined them.
Re: 2023: Oil Mogul Emerges Labour Party Sole Presidential Candidate by Golan007: 12:48pm On Jun 06, 2022
Crixxx:

Lol how is it worse for Peter Obi. The news hold no water as it is an old news since 11tg may surely when the part was still confused as Obi the messiah had not joined them.

Have they swapped his name at INEC?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Oil Mogul Emerges Labour Party Sole Presidential Candidate by Crixxx: 12:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
Golan007:

I am the chairman it inec grin
Re: 2023: Oil Mogul Emerges Labour Party Sole Presidential Candidate by Crixxx: 12:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
Golan007:

Re: 2023: Oil Mogul Emerges Labour Party Sole Presidential Candidate by Golan007: 12:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
Crixxx:

So tell us na.

grin

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Oil Mogul Emerges Labour Party Sole Presidential Candidate by Reality3080: 12:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
Officer4:
Wait....I'm confused.

Pls nobody should comment yet, I'm trying to process what I just read.
I confuse pass u

No b peter obi again?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti Poll: Tribunal Adjourns For Judgment / The Results As It Stands Now / Peter Obi And Labour Party Forged Our Documents - UK Crime Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.