Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,185 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Would You Fight Your Sister Over A Man? Please Answer. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Fight Your Sister Over A Man? Please Answer. (2310 Views)

Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? / What Would You Do If This Guy Slapped Your Sister? / Your Sister Or Brother Is Homosexual - What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Fight Your Sister Over A Man? Please Answer. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 19, 2011
whats tpia saying?
Re: Would You Fight Your Sister Over A Man? Please Answer. by Odunnu: 9:03pm On Jul 19, 2011
I have this colleague who was fighting the sister until I talked to her and she had to accept my point.
According to her, she made a friend who was a mutual friend of her sister on facebook, dude lives in the state so they just chatted, according to her, she didnt know her sister was dating the guy but the guy also asked her out and she accepted and everything was working online.lol. then in April dude come into Nigeria and asked to see her in Lag and went behind her to ask her sister to see him in Owerri. . .lomg story. They both finally found out they were fu[cking same guy who they were just meeting in the real sense for the first time and wahala started, instead of teeming up to fight the outsider or bury their heads in shame, they were fighting each oda.
Me, I wont ever fight a fellow woman over any man, they aint worth it, even if they are, I wont.
Re: Would You Fight Your Sister Over A Man? Please Answer. by Nobody: 4:08am On Jul 20, 2011
tpia@:

What did i miss?

Has the thread been deleted?

Who's the guy?

Is it dayokanu or someone from that group.

Who is dayokanu? shocked shocked shocked No one from nairaland oo that was just a silly joke and we are sorry for it.

Roland17:

@Rokiatu and Hottie mama
both of u want us to believe its a joke, which i honestly do, but not many shallow minded members who feel both of u have been washing your dirty linens in public, you are both beautiful and respected ladies on this forum, don't you think its time to stop this joke and move on? undecided

Ok people I will keep saying sorry and sorry. We are truly sorrry.

Odunnu:

Me, I wont ever fight a fellow woman over any man, they aint worth it, even if they are, I wont.
wink wink
Re: Would You Fight Your Sister Over A Man? Please Answer. by MrsChima(f): 5:28am On Jul 20, 2011
No, I would not fight over a man WITH ANYONE. I don't fight others for what IS MINE. If I have to fight for a man he was never mine in the first place.
Re: Would You Fight Your Sister Over A Man? Please Answer. by HotieTima(f): 5:59am On Jul 20, 2011
grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Fight Your Sister Over A Man? Please Answer. by firestar(f): 5:16pm On Jul 22, 2011
undecided
You've got to be kidding!
Re: Would You Fight Your Sister Over A Man? Please Answer. by HotieTima(f): 11:08am On Jul 25, 2011
about what undecided undecided undecided
Re: Would You Fight Your Sister Over A Man? Please Answer. by firestar(f): 1:52am On Aug 08, 2011
Hotie Tima:

about what undecided undecided undecided

Won't happen anyway. We have different tastes.
Re: Would You Fight Your Sister Over A Man? Please Answer. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 08, 2011
This thread need to be deleted. undecided undecided
Re: Would You Fight Your Sister Over A Man? Please Answer. by Mobinga: 12:07pm On Aug 08, 2011
Honestly this thread is ridiculous.
Re: Would You Fight Your Sister Over A Man? Please Answer. by HotieTima(f): 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2011
undecided undecided so what are u doing here then
Re: Would You Fight Your Sister Over A Man? Please Answer. by rubi(f): 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2011
Save that energy for something meaningful in life
Women don't carry men in your heart carry them at your shoulder so that when
they want to go just shake your shoulder a little bit off they go on the floor

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Kneel My Wife Down If She Disobeys Me - Pastor. / Pls I Need Mature Advice / How Many Nairalanders Are In Your Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.