Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

APC Primaries: Adamu Accused Of Altering Delegates Lists, Group Alleges - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primaries: Adamu Accused Of Altering Delegates Lists, Group Alleges (27494 Views)

Fake Delegates’ Lists Threaten APC’s Presidential Convention / Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Group Alleges Intimidation Of Supreme Court Judges By APC Le / Angry Nigerian Confronts INEC Official & Oyinbo Man Caught Altering Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Primaries: Adamu Accused Of Altering Delegates Lists, Group Alleges by ufotunang: 7:52pm On Jun 06, 2022
To alter delegates lists to favour the north...una want tinubu the bullion van to cry
Re: APC Primaries: Adamu Accused Of Altering Delegates Lists, Group Alleges by Mummyfour(f): 7:57pm On Jun 06, 2022
Abeg oooo..where is pastor Bakare?
Re: APC Primaries: Adamu Accused Of Altering Delegates Lists, Group Alleges by Agugbadin: 7:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
He has not repented,a known criminal who always has the tendency to commit crime.
Re: APC Primaries: Adamu Accused Of Altering Delegates Lists, Group Alleges by Maobichek: 8:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
DrStrange2000:
Times without number if these south aspirants don’t stop this Fulani hijacked country , our sons and daughters will have reasons to blame us in future ..

Good evening, those that championed restructuring are now in power and didn't do anything with there position. Osibanjo went to court because of restructuring, APC campinged with restructuring in 2014 but to the Northerners in APC; it was a tool to get power and to Southerners, it was meant to impact equity and fairness in government and other spheres of life.

Both in PDP and APC, North have more delegates more than the South. Assuming every Southerner stepdown for Osibanjo or BAT and North decide to vote wholly fow Lawan, North will still win. This is one of the things restructuring should have address. APC even came up with restructuring committee and Kaduna State governor was the Chairman: Imagine!

Don't blame anyone, North and South are not equal when it come to Nigerian politcs. BAT toured all the Northern state begging and was able to get the promise of some but look at what is happening now.

I'm in Abuja, i was at MKO stadium during PDP presidential primary and i was at Eagles Square today around 4:15pm, if North didn't willfully relinquish APC presidential primary to BAT or any other Southerner, North will still win, thank you.
Re: APC Primaries: Adamu Accused Of Altering Delegates Lists, Group Alleges by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 8:05pm On Jun 06, 2022
DMerciful:
We told you Bubu is number 1 bullshit guy, did you accept it? No! You said we were talking out of hatred. With the large number of people gunned down in a church, did Bubu cancel his dinner with Northern govs? No

You guys betrayed Southern unity for absolutely nothing!

the only agreement we southern have is Presidency coming back to southern at Asaba meeting

Southeast have highest stakeholders than west in PDP, so it's expected of them to reach agreement with south south that are second in southern Nigeria under PDP but no they want it from APC they've humiliated with words, they want it from a party they made their average citizens to hate, they want it from party that they're third minority stakeholders

if PDP is not the best for southeast to exercise their franchise, what make APC the best? you're a certified idiiot with pride
Re: APC Primaries: Adamu Accused Of Altering Delegates Lists, Group Alleges by DMerciful(m): 8:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
Lets say what you said is true, SW got APC ticket and SE got PDP ticket. If APC win, that would be 20yrs of Yorubas in the presidency since 1999, where is the equity and fairness in that?
EfonAlaaye2023:

the only agreement we southern have is Presidency coming back to southern at Asaba meeting

Southeast have highest stakeholders than west in PDP, so it's expected of them to reach agreement with south south that are second in southern Nigeria under PDP but no they want it from APC they've humiliated with words, they want it from a party they made their average citizens to hate, they want it from party that they're third minority stakeholders

if PDP is not the best for southeast to exercise their franchise, what make APC the best? you're a certified idiiot with pride
Re: APC Primaries: Adamu Accused Of Altering Delegates Lists, Group Alleges by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 8:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
Angelfrost:

**Yawns***

If you are just waking up to this reality that has existed for over 8 years, then I have no words for you and your ilk.

You Southerners should keep fighting within and among yourselves. E go be una like Film!

The best time to unite fully was 2019, since we failed to do so in 2015... I fear it might already be too late!

shut up, unite from APC to PDP, are you listening to your dumb self? southwest are acn while PDP is southeast, so how do you unite such?

like Tinubu an acn man working with PDP without reasonable agreement? didn't that happen in 2011? what made Tinubu and his ACN to back off

when Elders are debating on politics you either shut up or go watch telemundo
Re: APC Primaries: Adamu Accused Of Altering Delegates Lists, Group Alleges by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 8:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
DMerciful:
Lets say what you said is true, SW got APC ticket and SE got PDP ticket. If APC win, that would be 20yrs of Yorubas in the presidency since 1999, where is the equity and fairness in that?

did you read your jargons, if southwest win it without rigging, how is that not fairness, is this not democracy?

why can't you people at least win it under PDP first? was southwest that stop you people from getting the ticket from PDP?

Reno, Wike and other southeast leaders frustrated obi from PDP, why are you m0rons not criticizing these people that damaged southeast aspirant chances

boy leave politics section with someone with high IQ, you know nothing about politics
Re: APC Primaries: Adamu Accused Of Altering Delegates Lists, Group Alleges by Kingosytex(m): 8:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
Ebubu:

yen yen yen

yaradua was popular across Nigeria in 2006 when he won election i guess ?

I no come here to argue with you. I no no who go win but I know say Umahi no stand a chance. Take it to the bank
Re: APC Primaries: Adamu Accused Of Altering Delegates Lists, Group Alleges by Angelfrost(m): 8:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

shut up, unite from APC to PDP, are you listening to your dumb self? southwest are acn while PDP is southeast, so how do you unite such?

like Tinubu an acn man working with PDP without reasonable agreement? didn't that happen in 2011? what made Tinubu and his ACN to back off

when Elders are debating on politics you either shut up or go watch telemundo

Okay Oga Elder... I will be here to watch and listen to your lamentations when it all ends! Mtchewwww!

Bunch of selfish dullards!

1 Like

Re: APC Primaries: Adamu Accused Of Altering Delegates Lists, Group Alleges by Forgodsgrace: 8:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
DrStrange2000:
Times without number if these south aspirants don’t stop this Fulani hijacked country , our sons and daughters will have reasons to blame us in future ..

If the south miss this opportunity,they will regret it for life and that’s why people like ORJI Kalu should be ostracized from Igbo land,because his personal/selfish interest has becloud his sense of reasoning
Re: APC Primaries: Adamu Accused Of Altering Delegates Lists, Group Alleges by Ebubu: 8:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
Kingosytex:

I no come here to argue with you. I no no who go win but I know say Umahi no stand a chance. Take it to the bank

i am not arguing whether he stands a chance or not. my point is it is not by popularity nationwide as yaradua prove it in 2007

popularity is important but your party can deliver you
Re: APC Primaries: Adamu Accused Of Altering Delegates Lists, Group Alleges by Odingo1: 8:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
Maobichek:

Good evening, those that championed restructuring are now in power and didn't do anything with there position. Osibanjo went to court because of restructuring, APC campinged with restructuring in 2014 but to the Northerners in APC; it was a tool to get power and to Southerners, it was meant to impact equity and fairness in government and other spheres of life.

Both in PDP and APC, North have more delegates more than the South. Assuming every Southerner stepdown for Osibanjo or BAT and North decide to vote wholly fow Lawan, North will still win. This is one of the things restructuring should have address. APC even came up with restructuring committee and Kaduna State governor was the Chairman: Imagine!

Don't blame anyone, North and South are not equal when it come to Nigerian politcs. BAT toured all the Northern state begging and was able to get the promise of some but look at what is happening now.

I'm in Abuja, i was at MKO stadium during PDP presidential primary and i was at Eagles Square today around 4:15pm, if North didn't willfully relinquish APC presidential primary to BAT or any other Southerner, North will still win, thank you.
Yorubas are greedy and traitors in the south. Is now they remember power should to go to south. They have the opportunity to restructure the country but believe they can retain power after betraying the south to impose Buhari.
Re: APC Primaries: Adamu Accused Of Altering Delegates Lists, Group Alleges by DMerciful(m): 8:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
Ok, since you want it this way...we're ready grin
EfonAlaaye2023:

did you read your jargons, if southwest win it without rigging, how is that not fairness, is this not democracy?

why can't you people at least win it under PDP first? was southwest that stop you people from getting the ticket from PDP?

Reno, Wike and other southeast leaders frustrated obi from PDP, why are you m0rons not criticizing these people that damaged southeast aspirant chances

boy leave politics section with someone with high IQ, you know nothing about politics
Re: APC Primaries: Adamu Accused Of Altering Delegates Lists, Group Alleges by phemmyjohnson: 8:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
Salvador1:
did you said the same thing in 2015?

This country in the hands of another Fulani means end for a peaceful United nation
Re: APC Primaries: Adamu Accused Of Altering Delegates Lists, Group Alleges by Swissgoldenpro(m): 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
Accusations and counter accusations everywhere
Re: APC Primaries: Adamu Accused Of Altering Delegates Lists, Group Alleges by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 8:29pm On Jun 06, 2022
Angelfrost:

Okay Oga Elder... I will be here to watch and listen to your lamentations when it all ends! Mtchewwww!

Bunch of selfish dullards!

dullard are Igbo leaders withdrawing with no one pursuing them, is only Yoruba that look into Northern face and tell them fúck you, you Igbo dare not do that, the person that dare it in your region was force to run to ivory coast while the second is in DSS custody caught like a village thief

so respect Yoruba for being hungry for power unlike you coward
Re: APC Primaries: Adamu Accused Of Altering Delegates Lists, Group Alleges by Angelfrost(m): 8:31pm On Jun 06, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

dullard are Igbo leaders withdrawing with no one pursuing them, is only Yoruba that look into Northern face and tell them fúck you, you Igbo dare not do that, the person that dare it in your region was force to run to ivory coast while the second is in DSS custody caught like a village thief

so respect Yoruba for being hungry for power unlike you coward

Rants and Lamentations! Keep them coming... tongue
Re: APC Primaries: Adamu Accused Of Altering Delegates Lists, Group Alleges by ogbuefi677(m): 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2022
Forgodsgrace:

If the south miss this opportunity,they will regret it for life and that’s why people like ORJI Kalu should be ostracized from Igbo land,because his personal/selfish interest has becloud his sense of reasoning
Lol.
You must be a yerobber man.
Always clever by half.
When u ppl were voting buhari in 2015,you were doing the south a favour ba?
Orji Kalu clearly and loudly said if the whole South refuse to unite behind Igbos then it means there is no fairness and no zoning again, so, anybody can have it.
The word south is not synonymous with south west,if after 16yrs of Obj and Osunbade, d SW feel entitled to it again, then let the north keep it forever

1 Like

Re: APC Primaries: Adamu Accused Of Altering Delegates Lists, Group Alleges by mrkia(m): 8:45pm On Jun 06, 2022
O' pa Adamu this mission they sent you to accomplish is a dangerous mission grin

It seems impossicant.

Baba you better resign and tell them "mission is impossible"
Re: APC Primaries: Adamu Accused Of Altering Delegates Lists, Group Alleges by blancsn1: 8:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
The trio does not come into play when Tinubu is there.

alsudan:
If the South is wise, they would unite with a single Consensus Candidate among the trio of Osinbanjo/Amaechi/Umahi and beat Buhari and his lapdog Adamu to their game at the Convention ground.

Buhari doesn’t care if Lawan wins the elections or not, in fact, him losing means his Fulani brother Atiku wins, which is even better for Buhari.

Re: APC Primaries: Adamu Accused Of Altering Delegates Lists, Group Alleges by okorogodwin4(m): 8:51pm On Jun 06, 2022
I support Orji Uzo Kalu instead tillubuu will win let any northern almajiri continue I don't care
Re: APC Primaries: Adamu Accused Of Altering Delegates Lists, Group Alleges by Maobichek: 9:29pm On Jun 06, 2022
Odingo1:

Yorubas are greedy and traitors in the south. Is now they remember power should to go to south. They have the opportunity to restructure the country but believe they can retain power after betraying the south to impose Buhari.

Let those shouting South president not decline after tomorrow if it didn't favour a southerner in APC. There are other parties where we have southerners contesting for the office of the president.
Re: APC Primaries: Adamu Accused Of Altering Delegates Lists, Group Alleges by akpumping7720(m): 9:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
Adamu wants to do mago mago
Re: APC Primaries: Adamu Accused Of Altering Delegates Lists, Group Alleges by jaxxy(m): 9:48pm On Jun 06, 2022
CocaineLord:
Adamu can't last as APC Chairman

He's too desperate, dangerous and over ambitious

If you know him from 1977,you'll know what I'm talking about

Dude is also an extremist.

Bt he is still better than tinubu and oshiomole by 10times.
Re: APC Primaries: Adamu Accused Of Altering Delegates Lists, Group Alleges by Shalommy(f): 9:25am On Jun 07, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

She's here for the vawulence. grin
She's not a vawulence type but a stingy type. Chaii

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man / DSS Reacts To Igboho's N20B Claim / Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.