Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

The Foolishness Of Southerners Make Me Marvel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Foolishness Of Southerners Make Me Marvel (460 Views)

Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man. / It Is The Turn Of Southerners To Vie For Presidency In 2023 - Sagay / The Sad Fate Of Southerners In APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Foolishness Of Southerners Make Me Marvel by givbitcoin: 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
February last year, I told these infidel southerners here that power will never come to the south in decades to come. You can read that post here: https://www.nairaland.com/6416591/tinubu-shown-he-not-different

I was particularly reacting to the foolishness of Yoruba leaders and how they have spoilt their chances with their own hands. Tinubu should be told to be very cautious of his utterances. Until now, I never knew how ungrateful these people can be.

When they were shouting tinubu this, osibanjo that, I laughed. They are all wasting their time. If you love amechi, umahi and the rest of them who said they want to become president, send them a mail. Tell them to invest their loot wisely instead of wasting it for campaign. They won't win, not in 50 years to come. The privilege given to southerners have been largely abused. Some people say they want to divide Nigeria and create another country. Have you seen why excessive freedom is bad?
Re: The Foolishness Of Southerners Make Me Marvel by oskopy: 6:35pm On Jun 06, 2022
Your stupidity knows no bounds.i pitty your four fathers who were deceived by wicked Britain that you owned Nigeria.
I am not moved by your brag and insult you dish at will.

Nebuchadnezzar,king Herod and pharaoh during their time made more mouth than you until God showed up.you will die a natural death as a region in Nigeria, mark today's date.

2 Likes

Re: The Foolishness Of Southerners Make Me Marvel by givbitcoin: 7:56am On Jun 07, 2022
oskopy:
Your stupidity knows no bounds.i pitty your four fathers who were deceived by wicked Britain that you owned Nigeria.
I am not moved by your brag and insult you dish at will.

Nebuchadnezzar,king Herod and pharaoh during their time made more mouth than you until God showed up.you will die a natural death as a region in Nigeria, mark today's date.

Attention seeker. You've just gotten one. Congrats!
Re: The Foolishness Of Southerners Make Me Marvel by IvarDboneless: 8:01am On Jun 07, 2022
You see why I said nairaland is becoming trashh giving idi©ts like this a platform to spill bullshits..

1 Like

Re: The Foolishness Of Southerners Make Me Marvel by Fernandeswagger(m): 8:02am On Jun 07, 2022
givbitcoin:
February last year, I told these infidel southerners here that power will never come to the south in decades to come. You can read that post here: https://www.nairaland.com/6416591/tinubu-shown-he-not-different

I was particularly reacting to the foolishness of Yoruba leaders and how they have spoilt their chances with their own hands. Tinubu should be told to be very cautious of his utterances. Until now, I never knew how ungrateful these people can be.

When they were shouting tinubu this, osibanjo that, I laughed. They are all wasting their time. If you love amechi, umahi and the rest of them who said they want to become president, send them a mail. Tell them to invest their loot wisely instead of wasting it for campaign. They won't win, not in 50 years to come. The privilege given to southerners have been largely abused. Some people say they want to divide Nigeria and create another country. Have you seen why excessive freedom is bad?

Did a human being write this or a bot?!

It's extremely unbelievable if it's the former.

Pride goes before a fall.

Nothing is certain in life.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: I Will Sell My Vote For N730m - Comic Actor Bishop Umoh Okon / El-rufai Sacks NUT President, 2,356 Teachers In Kaduna / Tinubu A heavy sponsor Of Oduduwa Nation agitation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.