Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

This Is Great News For The People Of The South East. If The Presidency Can't Re - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Great News For The People Of The South East. If The Presidency Can't Re (413 Views)

IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 / I’ll Ditch My Husband’s Homeland For South-East If Nigeria Splits: Onyeka Onwenu / This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Great News For The People Of The South East. If The Presidency Can't Re by Nonybb: 7:09pm On Jun 06, 2022
Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting

MY SUBMISSION: This is great news for the people of the South East. If the presidency can't return to the SOUTH, "south-east" emphatically, let the north perpetually have it
Re: This Is Great News For The People Of The South East. If The Presidency Can't Re by vovole8479: 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
Bdhd

Re: This Is Great News For The People Of The South East. If The Presidency Can't Re by SisterFire(f): 7:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
Upon all the Igbo hate tinubu ,iyabo his daughter and remi threw at Igbo to please Fulani .... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Great News For The People Of The South East. If The Presidency Can't Re by Crixxx: 7:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
SisterFire:
Upon all the Igbo hate tinubu ,iyabo his daughter and remi threw at Igbo to please Fulani .... grin grin grin

They called them politically irrelevant
2nd class citizens
5%ers and nor they are discovering they are all these themselves and even much worse
They were warned not to betray the south but they went ahead and joined to bring sufferings upon Nigerians. It's known what an elder sees sitting you as a child even on mount everest will never see it

2 Likes

Re: This Is Great News For The People Of The South East. If The Presidency Can't Re by TheCrusader14: 7:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
The Great Yoruba race, the ijaws will break away and leave you Ibo snakes with your Fulani partners.

Nonybb:

MY SUBMISSION: This is great news for the people of the South East. If the presidency can't return to the SOUTH, "south-east" emphatically, let the north perpetually have it
Re: This Is Great News For The People Of The South East. If The Presidency Can't Re by Crixxx: 7:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
TheCrusader14:
The Great Yoruba race, the ijaws will break away and leave you Ibo snakes with your Fulani partners.

Remember yoru-lani is a force
Re: This Is Great News For The People Of The South East. If The Presidency Can't Re by Christistruth00: 7:22pm On Jun 06, 2022
Nonybb:

(1) (Reply)

Will The North Accept A Christian-Christian Ticket? / Elderly Woman Seen Scrolling Through Her Peter Obi For Women Whatsapp Group / Peter Obi's Achievements As Governor Of Anambra Part 1 (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.