Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,553 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Is There No Government Agencies That Checkmates Hotels? 15yr old boy experience - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is There No Government Agencies That Checkmates Hotels? 15yr old boy experience (987 Views)

15yr Old Boy And 12yr Old Girl Force To Marry In Indonesia "Video" / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) / 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There No Government Agencies That Checkmates Hotels? 15yr old boy experience by KiNg0G: 8:27pm On Jun 06, 2022
I just saw my neighbor son, coming out from an hotel room. the bar is very close to the lodge and you can see who's going in and out... can you believe I came here before the day darks just to charge my phone and probably fill my belly with meat to while away Time..to my surprise not up to an hour the hook up girl came out first from the passage before he did... I had to look carefully if he was the one.. whisper him to look at my direction, when he did, he was shocked and sluggishly walked towards me. per as a guy man,. I can't fall his hand even though he is a 15yr old boy..as long as he has money to pay an hooker... definitely he can expense another can of black bullet for me (1k) . which he did.

now the thing here is I feel bad myself, because this is a boy that's writing the ongoing jss3 exam. this got me bitting my lip thinking.. where are we going in nigeria...are the youths really the leaders of tomorrow.. funny how things has changed drastically.. back then when I was his age life wasn't like this...I was fighting to be placed in science class and to wear that purple long sleeve with senior tagged.

now don't ask me how he got money to expense an hooker, because I don't know myself...all I'm asking is there no government agencies that coordinate and cross check this hotels infastructure for underage lodging and the rest?
shortime and till day break
why is government not looking towards This things?

Seun
lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Is There No Government Agencies That Checkmates Hotels? 15yr old boy experience by Urheadmaster(m): 8:33pm On Jun 06, 2022
No agency is licensed to checkmate any hotels for under age lodging.

The hotels receptionist is the one that supposed to be mindful of customers lodging in and out of the hotel, but reverse is the case when they are only after the "cash" not minding whatever goes on in the rooms.

You see "kids" going in and out of hotels everywhere in Nigeria and everyone pretend they own the life hence Nobody cares undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is There No Government Agencies That Checkmates Hotels? 15yr old boy experience by Kingnap(m): 8:34pm On Jun 06, 2022
But why you come collect bribe

2 Likes

Re: Is There No Government Agencies That Checkmates Hotels? 15yr old boy experience by KiNg0G: 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
Kingnap:
But why you come collect bribe
thats not bribe bros, it's opportunity for a second refill
besides he knew he fûcked up.
he is already casted.
but I be more mature, I can't start shouting at him like that in public.
e nor make sense.
we go see tomorrow morning for area, I go call am try do my part
Re: Is There No Government Agencies That Checkmates Hotels? 15yr old boy experience by Boogyman557: 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
Holly Gram cool make I SHINE small disco LITE for u since u no de COMPRISUN how matterz be for this useless CUNTREE..

Me my self, I just from ASHAWOO house de JAZZ back now..

U see those ASHAWOO house, them de pay dues, them de pay Homage...

The ASHAWOO house wey I from de come, in that STREET u go still see like 5 different ASHAWOO house der...

police de patronize Dem, DPO self de collect TOTTO steady from Dem and money too..

the manager or owner of those hotels, the pay huge money to some top police officers...

Nothing fit close Dem down because some of those big ASHAWOO hotels are owned by ur useless POLITHIEFCIANS...

Sometimes police go JAZZ in ASHAWOO house and arrest EVERYBODY der..

the reason for the arrest, either de did not pay there homage or de did not pay on Time but still on still, Dem go release Dem after Dem don settle matterz!

My Gee!

the ASHAWOO hotel wey I from de JAZZ back, age of girl der go make u spend all ur Las card..

imagine age from 14 to 20 day der...

the girls of 14yrs Dem no de FUVK guys wey get big PREEK or guys wey big pass Dem..

most of the 14yrs ASHAWOO girls der, Dem de select der customer because make PESIN no go kill Dem wit FUVK inside ROOM...

Abeg make I stop here, I need SMOKE WEED then baff and rest small..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Is There No Government Agencies That Checkmates Hotels? 15yr old boy experience by Natbrowny: 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2022
No agency checkmates anything in this country. If any, its all on paper things.

1 Like

Re: Is There No Government Agencies That Checkmates Hotels? 15yr old boy experience by spinna: 9:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
KiNg0G:

he is already casted.
e nor make sense.

Do it jokingly.. nobody holy pass as rhey say..
Re: Is There No Government Agencies That Checkmates Hotels? 15yr old boy experience by KiNg0G: 9:28pm On Jun 06, 2022
Urheadmaster:
No agency is licensed to checkmate any hotels for under age lodging.

The hotels receptionist is the one that supposed to be mindful of customers lodging in and out of the hotel, but reverse is the case when they are only after the "cash" not minding whatever goes on in the rooms.

You see "kids" going in and out of hotels everywhere in Nigeria and everyone pretend they own the life hence Nobody cares undecided
you just said it all.
Re: Is There No Government Agencies That Checkmates Hotels? 15yr old boy experience by Emmypure: 1:16am On Jun 07, 2022
Hmm
Re: Is There No Government Agencies That Checkmates Hotels? 15yr old boy experience by Hunter12: 3:02am On Jun 07, 2022
A young married man with a wife and a son. I do tutorial and assignment for undergraduate students but I've being struggling financially since the beginning of this ASUU strike. I borrowed from loan app to pay another loan app and I'm in serious debt right now which is making me contemplating suicide. I am not begging for money but give me a rewarding job. I hold a master's degree in Microbiology. Willing to relocate from Kwara state
Re: Is There No Government Agencies That Checkmates Hotels? 15yr old boy experience by Emma2Seconds: 9:04am On Jun 07, 2022
Mind Your Business.
Re: Is There No Government Agencies That Checkmates Hotels? 15yr old boy experience by KiNg0G: 9:30am On Jun 07, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
Mind Your Business.
quiet your mouth there, mind your business when people do na make your father turn useless til today

1 Like

Re: Is There No Government Agencies That Checkmates Hotels? 15yr old boy experience by Emma2Seconds: 9:34am On Jun 07, 2022
Your Very Stupid !! What's your business with the Guy's Freedom. What brought you to the brothel if you think Your far better than others
KiNg0G:

quiet your mouth there, mind your business when people do na make your father turn useless til today
Re: Is There No Government Agencies That Checkmates Hotels? 15yr old boy experience by LongBig(m): 11:19am On Jun 07, 2022
The boy just left puberty to adolescents age, the phase he is right now is very terrible, the urge to experiment with drugs and sex, especially sex is very high. May God help him through! Who never Bleep up hands in the air? No hands
Re: Is There No Government Agencies That Checkmates Hotels? 15yr old boy experience by Sijo01(f): 11:23am On Jun 07, 2022
KiNg0G:
I just saw my neighbor son, coming out from an hotel room. the bar is very close to the lodge and you can see who's going in and out... can you believe I came here before the day darks just to charge my phone and probably fill my belly with meat to while away Time..to my surprise not up to an hour the hook up girl came out first from the passage before he did... I had to look carefully if he was the one.. whisper him to look at my direction, when he did, he was shocked and sluggishly walked towards me. per as a guy man,. I can't fall his hand even though he is a 15yr old boy..as long as he has money to pay an hooker... definitely he can expense another can of black bullet for me (1k) . which he did.

now the thing here is [b]I feel bad myself, [/b]because this is a boy that's writing the ongoing jss3 exam. this got me bitting my lip thinking.. where are we going in nigeria...are the youths really the leaders of tomorrow.. funny how things has changed drastically.. back then when I was his age life wasn't like this...I was fighting to be placed in science class and to wear that purple long sleeve with senior tagged.

now don't ask me how he got money to expense an hooker, because I don't know myself...all I'm asking is there no government agencies that coordinate and cross check this hotels infastructure for underage lodging and the rest?
shortime and till day break
why is government not looking towards This things?

Seun
lalasticlala

Which moral justification do you have to even bring this here?

You caught a child in an unholy/immoral act, instead of you to sit him down, advise and caution him, then send him home, you instead, asked him to buy you a drink and you were shameless enough to accept and drink it.

If you felt bad as you stated, you shouldn't have accepted the drink.

You're worst than that lad oga.
You should have just pretended not seeing him instead of acting/doing what you did.

4 Likes

Re: Is There No Government Agencies That Checkmates Hotels? 15yr old boy experience by Mindlog: 11:31am On Jun 07, 2022
KiNg0G:

he is already casted.
e nor make sense.

You saw a minor who engaged in something age inappropriate and got him to pay for your refill of alcohol, which the boy believes would buy your silence....it is a bribe, you can't rationalize it away!

1 Like

Re: Is There No Government Agencies That Checkmates Hotels? 15yr old boy experience by KiNg0G: 4:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
Sijo01:

Which moral justification do you have to even bring this here?

You caught a child in an unholy/immoral act, instead of you to sit him down, advise and caution him, then send him home, you instead, asked him to buy you a drink and you were shameless enough to accept and drink it.

If you felt bad as you stated, you shouldn't have accepted the drink.

You're worst than that lad oga.
You should have just pretended not seeing him instead of acting/doing what you did.
like I said opportunity for a second refill, our elders need kolanut before them fit advice you.

you dey bend down piss that's Why you not go understand....if na guyman na... them get the drill

1 Like

Re: Is There No Government Agencies That Checkmates Hotels? 15yr old boy experience by KiNg0G: 4:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
Mindlog:

You saw a minor who engaged in something age inappropriate and got him to pay for your refill of alcohol, which the boy believes would buy your silence....it is a bribe, you can't rationalize it away!

you as always can never understand
Re: Is There No Government Agencies That Checkmates Hotels? 15yr old boy experience by Mindlog: 6:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
KiNg0G:

you as always can never understand

You got a minor to pay for your alcohol, even if it is a teaspoon of it and still believe you did the right thing.

(1) (Reply)

These Are My Role Models: Who Are Yours? / Baby Dumped In South Africa.note Says: "Help Her If You Can But Don't Judge Me." / New In! 10 inches Andriod Tablets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.