Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,831 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Please Where Is Tinubu's Wife? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Where Is Tinubu's Wife? (607 Views)

Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) / Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Where Is Tinubu's Wife? by okikigsm: 8:34pm On Jun 06, 2022
I seems not to hear anything from the wife of asiwaju bola hamed tinubu since his aspiration to be the president of our great nation Nigeria started. what is happening with the first lady?

1 Like

Re: Please Where Is Tinubu's Wife? by Romanoff(f): 8:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
Osinbajo's wife as well.
Re: Please Where Is Tinubu's Wife? by DMerciful(m): 8:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
She said her husband was trashed after 2015. She does not want to see more trashing firsthand grin

3 Likes

Re: Please Where Is Tinubu's Wife? by immortalcrown(m): 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
Check za ozza room.
Re: Please Where Is Tinubu's Wife? by Parachoko: 8:43pm On Jun 06, 2022
okikigsm:
I seems not to hear anything from the wife of asiwaju bola hamed tinubu since his aspiration to be the president of our great nation Nigeria started. what is happening with the first lady?
Why is it only Tinubu wife you dey ask for?

What of Atiku wife? Obi wife nko? Rotimi Amaechi wife nko?

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

3 Likes

Re: Please Where Is Tinubu's Wife? by Crixxx: 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2022
DMerciful:
She said her husband was trashed after 2015. She does not want to see more trashing firsthand grin

Lol bad mouth

1 Like

Re: Please Where Is Tinubu's Wife? by Crixxx: 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2022
Parachoko:
Why is it only Tinubu wife you dey ask for?

What of Atiku wife? Obi wife nko? Rotimi Amaechi wife nko?

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

Tinufu olodo ode
On your manhood we stand gidigba

3 Likes

Re: Please Where Is Tinubu's Wife? by ironheart(m): 8:47pm On Jun 06, 2022
You wouldn't see them for now. Until they have secured power, they'll then return to enjoy the looting. Youths give yourself brains

1 Like

Re: Please Where Is Tinubu's Wife? by Parachoko: 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2022
Crixxx:

Tinufu olodo ode
On your manhood we stand gidigba
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Where Is Tinubu's Wife? by emmanuelbrown26: 8:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
Maybe Dino Melaye dun corner am for one side to gv am belle

1 Like

Re: Please Where Is Tinubu's Wife? by sekundosekundo: 8:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
okikigsm:

She's doing press-up in Dino's house grin
Re: Please Where Is Tinubu's Wife? by osinbanjoisaliar: 8:51pm On Jun 06, 2022
She dey house dey choose the correct koboko she go use design seunmsg and LegendHero back. She don already hire six Pounded yam Pounding agberos wen go hold those Tinubu Olodos down. Dem dey chop free bread and beans, dey promise heaven and earth. Now na time to pay for that meal
Re: Please Where Is Tinubu's Wife? by Oladelepsy001(m): 9:32pm On Jun 06, 2022
Which of the aspirants have you heard their wives speak and what do you expect Tinubu's wife to be saying?
Re: Please Where Is Tinubu's Wife? by Simeonjoe1: 9:57pm On Jun 06, 2022
Hiding from the violence. Chai I pity tinubu na only him dey collect everything for body cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Another Catholic Priest Kidnapped And Killed In Auchi, Edo State. Are We War? Pi / Breaking News; Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist Fight With ESN Today / Breaking: Watch The VP Candidate Of Labor Party 7pm On Channels Tonight.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.